Pop Goes the Weasel
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2006 by LadyCibelle

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Cheating   Light Bond   Humiliation   Violence  

When she heard Daemon's key in the door, she was ready...

Or as ready as she could ever be. Victoria knew that she was not allowed any mistakes. The stage was set and she only had to play her part well, then everything would be over and she could turn the page.

Just as Daemon was turning the door handle she heard his mobile phone ring.

"Lafferty. Hey Gianni what's up man?"

"..."

Victoria could only hear Daemon's side of the conversation but he seemed in a good mood.

"Yes sure, bring it over tonight and I'll take a look at it and sign it,"

"..."

"Hmm make that after 11h00 PM. I haven't seen Vickie for a week and I want to spend some time with her before getting back to business with you."

"..."

"Yes, you can say that again. She got her mother to babysit the kids tonight, so I really think it's gonna be a good evening."

"..."

"Okay, see you around eleven."

When Daemon opened the door Victoria's heart beat a little bit faster. He was looking so succulent standing there in his shirt and tie, wearing those black leather pants that made him look like a 'not-so-reformed' bad boy. He was freshly shaven and not a single hair was out of place, Victoria couldn't help but wonder at which of his 'lady friend's' house had he taken a shower and shaved.

His eyes lit up when he saw her. Victoria knew she looked good but tonight she wanted —needed- to see in his eyes just how good she looked. She needed to see him lust after her, to know she still had some kind of power over him or all her afternoon preparation would be for nothing.

In the happiest voice she could find she said, "Hello handsome, did you have a good trip?" All she wanted to do was strangle him. Soon Victoria, very soon. Keep playing the happy wife, hold on to that smile with everything you've got just a little bit longer"

He swept her off the floor in his strong arms and kissed her like he always did when he came back from one of his business trips. His lips were so soft, his body so strong; she felt her body respond to him and she hated herself for it.

She knew she had to regain control of herself and with a great effort of will she said, "Let me down Daemon... please... I've worked all afternoon to make tonight memorable to the both of us. Wait just a little bit more and you'll get all you deserve and more."

Daemon looked at Victoria as if he was seeing her for the first time and she knew she had to be careful what she showed or all her afternoon's work would be for nothing.

Setting her down in one fluid movement; making sure she felt his growing bulge he said, "What are you saying baby, what's gonna be so memorable about tonight?"

His voice felt like velvet on her skin and she wondered how she would be able to carry her plans later on if she wasn't able to steel her emotions now. For an instant she questioned her strength of will until she thought of his betrayals. Her eyes flashed with anger and she knew she'd be able to carry her vengeance forward; she only needed to keep the charade and use her anger to fuel her passion.

With a throaty laugh she told him, "Tonight all your dreams will come true (more like all your nightmares you bastard but you won't know it until it hits you), everything you've ever wanted from me will be awarded to you; all you have to do is sit, relax and enjoy yourself... 'cause I know I will.

"What's gotten into you Vic, I've never seen you like this."

"YOU... you will get into me soon!" She said with a mischievous smile. "I haven't seen you for a week and I missed you. Now be a good boy and go change out of those clothes, I want you in something easy to remove."

When he got in the bedroom Daemon was puzzled, more puzzled than he had ever been in his life and he didn't like it. Sure he had wanted Victoria to be more assertive, to be more demanding and 'take' what she wanted instead of waiting to see if being nice would get it to her, but now that she was, he didn't like it at all! His wife had always been his safe haven, just like a pair of 'good old slippers", comfortable and easy to get out of and now he didn't know what to think of her behaviour.

When Daemon looked on the bed at the clothes she had laid out for him he was floored and was getting angry. There on the bed laid a pair of black satin lounging pants and a sheer mesh blood red camisole. His first thought was, This is a joke, and then bewilderment hit him. What had happened to his sweet Victoria while he was away? Where was the woman who needed to have the lights out when they were making love? Where was the girl who blushed when he had first told her she was a damn good lay and it was a shame he couldn't share her, like a good wine, among his friends?

He didn't know what to think anymore, so, like every time he was at a loss for words or thoughts, he decided to avoid the issue and see where it would get him. He put on the clothes she had laid out for him thinking that once again she would back off, once again she wouldn't be able to carry out her 'seduction' — if that was what she had planned — and he'd be left to 'hold her hand' and reassure her that she wasn't "bad" or "dirty" because she was enjoying herself having sex.

When Daemon got out of the bedroom Victoria was facing away from him, standing in front of the mirror; she appeared lost in thought and he used that time to look at her, really look at her and what he saw made his cock jump. While he had been in the other room she had undone all but one button on her shirt so he could see the black lace of her bra; she had done something to her skirt too as it was now shorter than it had ever been and he could see a glimpse of lace from her thigh high stocking. This more than anything made him pause and think. Victoria never, ever, wore thigh high stocking as she had always said only sluts wore them! Nonetheless, here she was wearing them and she didn't look uncomfortable at all!

He must had made a sound, as Victoria turned around, looked at him, smiled like the cat who got the cream and said, "Hmmm baby, now you look so much better, almost good enough to eat. Don't just stay there, come, dinner is almost ready and then we'll go to bed."

She was making him uneasy and he lashed at her, "Victoria, I don't know what's gotten into you but if it's your idea of a joke it'll have to wait for another time, Gianni is coming over tonight, he needs me to sign a contract and I don't want you messing up a business deal or my friendship with him."

"What are you talking about Daemon? How can me wanting to welcome you home after a week away mess up your business deal? You know I would never do anything to jeopardize your friendship with Gianni." She looked at him with hurt in her eyes, lowering her head as if in defeat all the while thinking, I don't need to do anything to jeopardize it you prick... you can do it all by yourself without my help!

Daemon was once again baffled. Victoria never talked back to him, she may look like a sex goddess but she was the most unassuming woman he had ever known and that's why he had married her. She looked good in society, she was intelligent, classy but more importantly she knew HE was the man and would never contradict him openly. He had never laid a finger on her but he knew he was imposing and not only because of his size. Being 6'4 was good in his line of business but knowing how to judge people and their weaknesses was even better and Daemon knew that Victoria was the weakest woman he had ever come across Sometimes he wondered if she would have given him a second look if she hadn't been raped when she was a teenager and thought he could protect her from it ever happening again.

"I'm sorry Vic; I didn't mean to yell at you like that. I've had a busy week, meeting all sorts of people and trying to satisfy them all. I'm tired and you know how I get when I'm tired." Daemon didn't want to apologize to her like that. He didn't have any reason to apologize but he had no choice if he wanted some peace of mind.

Victoria took a breath and said, "I'm sorry too Daemon, I know how busy and tiresome those business trips are for you. I should have used my brain and wait until you were rested from your trip before springing my surprise on you like that." Just having to say those words made her want to gag but she knew that soon all this grovelling would be a thing of the past and she would be free.

Daemon looked at her with a questioning look saying, "What kind of surprise are we talking about Vickie? As I said Gianni is coming over around 11H00 PM and I don't think being in the middle of whatever you have in mind is his idea of doing business."

With a salacious grin and a gleam in her eyes Victoria said, "Don't worry baby, dinner is ready so we only have to eat and then the rest of the evening is free for my surprise. A few hours should be enough for what I have in mind... and if it isn't, who knows, maybe Gianni would like to be in the middle of it."

Victoria had never seen Daemon speechless but this last remark of hers had done just the trick; he looked sucker punched! She didn't know that a little double entendre could do that but she was glad for the acting class she had taken in college as she wasn't sure she'd have been able to keep from bursting out with laughter.

She took a deep breath and said, "Come on lover, dinner is getting cold and we need to put sustenance in your body for tonight's activity. I wouldn't want you to faint in the middle of it all." No I definitely don't want you to faint in the middle of it all, asshole, you're gonna need all the energy you can get!

While they ate Victoria made sure to keep his attention focused on her and nothing else, rubbing her breasts on him while serving him wine, bending at the waist when she 'inadvertently' dropped her napkin, licking her lips lasciviously and moaning when feasting on her chocolate soufflé. She knew she had him in the palm of her hand and it felt great. For the first time in all her life she understood what kind of power women had on men and she knew she would be able to pull the evening off without a hitch.

After the last item of dishes had been put away in the dishwasher she poured two cups of coffee and said, "I want you to do something for me tonight Daemon."

He looked at her suspiciously and said, "And what would that be my little cream puff?"

"You have to do what I ask you, no questions asked. It's hard enough for me to do it, but I want to, no have to do it, don't make it harder on me by questioning everything I say or do. Can you do that for me?" Victoria looked scared and she was too. It was now Showtime and she was petrified!

"Are you sure you're up to whatever you have planned here Victoria? I don't know what you have planned but if it's making you this uncomfortable maybe you shouldn't do it." Daemon's voice held an edge of concern and something else. Victoria almost abandoned all her machination until she looked at him and saw in his eyes that look that said she wasn't woman enough to do whatever she had set her mind to. It only served to fuel her anger more and give her the boost she needed to see it through.

"Thank you for your concern Daemon but it's something that needs to be done. It should have been done a long time ago - And it would have been if I had known the bastard you were before tonight. - and tonight is the night it's gonna happen, for better or worse."

Victoria looked resolute and felt her confidence build even more when Daemon said, "Oh well, if it's something you have to do, who am I to stand in your way uh. Anyway it looks like I'm in for a quite a ride. Does that mean I get lucky tonight?"

Victoria laughed, laughed for all the tears she had shed during the day. "Yes baby, that's exactly what it means; you and I both get lucky tonight. Now come sit in the living room, drink your coffee and let me get you comfortable."

With that, she took him by the hand and led him to the chair in the corner of the room. She'd never really liked the suite, with its low, flat, wooden armrests and the chair had barely been used. But now it would come into its own; the arms perfect for restraining him at just the height she wanted.

Daemon sat down, noticing the straps and belts on the floor. His eyes widened, "Surely not..." he thought, remembering..."Oh, what was her name..." last month, that girl who bound him and teased him before they screwed. That had been the best sex he'd had in a while. If this was what she planned, it could be a very interesting evening.

Victoria had expected a little more resistance when she told him she needed to restrain him. She explained she was to be his own little lap dancer and that 'house rules' forbade him to touch. "I have no security people to enforce the rule and I'm sure you won't be able to resist me," she said with a seductive smile. Then she picked up one of the straps, adjusting the buckle. She'd removed the shoulder straps from the sports bags of their luggage set; an anniversary present from him. "First, your legs" she stated, wrapping it around the back of the chair leg and securing it around his ankle.

With both legs secured, she waited a minute before continuing. She didn't want to rush it for fear of arousing anxiety in him and have him fight her off. She sat on the floor at his feet, reasoning her submissive position would make him feel he still retained some control.

Reaching for a belt, she rested a hand on his thigh saying, "Now I need to fix your arms, so you won't be able to grab me and ruin it." Well, he certainly didn't want to ruin it if it was going to be as good as before and he relaxed his arms, allowing her to strap them in place as she wished. He hadn't noticed she'd made extra holes, having earlier tried them for size, allowing for his arms being bigger than hers. But what he did notice was that she strapped his arms much more tightly than that girl had. Then, he had been able to slip free if he wanted. Not this time. He felt a little apprehension, but then decided that this was Victoria. What did he have to worry about?

"Okay darling," she began, the very word grating with her, "are you comfortable?"

Without waiting for an answer, she moved to the stereo and started the CD she'd put in earlier. It wasn't one of his favourites but who cared? This evening was for her, not him. She began to dance, lithely, seductively, body swaying to the music.

Her choice of music irritated him. She knew he didn't like it and it made no sense choosing it if she planned seduction. He was less comfortable than minutes earlier, although he couldn't deny how sexy she looked with her blouse virtually undone, now, breasts jiggling from her movements. He felt his cock growing, unable to wait to see her tits; ever impatient, never one to savour a moment.

Victoria pulled her blouse from her skirt and undid the final button. She pushed her shoulders back and gravity instigated the slide of the garment down her arms. She heard him gasp in appreciation as the motion of her arms pushed her chest out, making her breasts seem bigger and she noted the satin covered bulge that wasn't there before. Her teasing was working.

She turned her back on him and undid the clasp of her skirt, letting it slide in the same direction her blouse had. She bent, ostensibly to pick her clothing up, but deliberately to show her ass. She knew it would drive him crazy and as she dropped her skirt and blouse onto the sofa, she noticed him wriggling in the chair. "Please, Vickie. You're making me hard but my pants are a little twisted. My cock is pushing against the seam. It's not comfortable."

She looked to his crotch. It did looked pretty packed there and there was a little wet spot at the end of a curving shape. She could only imagine the discomfort he must feel, with his cock growing and pushing but having nowhere to go. It brought a mischievous smile to her face which she hoped wouldn't give anything away. She'd only planned to mess with his mind. If she could cause a little pain for his 'pride and joy'... well that was a bonus.

Victoria turned her back again, hoping the same view would make him throb a little more painfully. She reached behind and undid the strap of her bra and then backed up until she was almost against his knees. She bent forward again, allowing the bra to fall to the floor and all he could do was look at her ass. He groaned partly in frustration, partly in discomfort. At first he'd thought she had no panties, but now he noticed the thin strip of material between her cheeks and the part where it widened to cover her cunt. He'd never seen her in a g-string before. Victoria had always worn quite plain panties.

As much as she enjoyed tormenting the bastard she didn't want to appear callous and give the game away. Nevertheless, she couldn't resist reaching a hand between her legs and running a finger over her pussy, quite sure that he could see. The sound he made confirmed it and she straightened, turned and kneeled at his feet. Immediately she saw just how confined his dick was. The wet spot had become bigger and she could see how constricting things were.

"Oh... poor baby. Is it hurting you, sweet thing?" She teased. "Let me help you with that," she continued as he looked agonisingly but longingly at her unfettered breasts. She reached out, searching for the opening in his pants, finding the fastenings. There were two and she popped them open, pulling on one side. His penis was released from its confines and sprang through the opening. "Ahhh, that's better," he hissed in relief.

Rising and stepping back she made eye contact. When she knew she had his attention, she slid her hand down inside her g-string and rubbed her pussy again until she felt her fingers were wet enough, then brought her hand back out. She saw he could see how her fingers glistened with her juices and she reached out. "Would you like to taste?" she asked, putting her fingers to his lips.

He inhaled her scent and licked her fingers. She slid her forefinger between his lips and he suckled on it like an infant. "Some more, baby?" she asked. Without waiting for the inevitable 'yes' she turned again and began sliding her panties down. She bent slightly as the stringy waistband slid over her buttocks. He was mesmerised in that moment when the small patch of material clung to her pussy, delaying removal by a couple of seconds.

She inserted another finger, then brought it again to his lips. As he opened up, she raised the g-string to his mouth, slipping it between his lips before he knew what was happening. "If you're good, you may get to taste my honey first hand. Would you like to lick me there?" As she was thinking this asshole could only be 'good for nothing, his response was just an eager nodding.

Victoria straddled his legs and, by lowering and rising her body, began rubbing herself on him, telling him how she enjoys having him like this, that he cannot move and she can do whatever she wants to him. He felt the heat and wetness of her pussy on his knee as he looked into her face for some clue as to why she was like this; so unlike her. He couldn't deny she was very sexy and he was so turned on. But it was a little unsettling all the same.

She stood and, leaning forward, rested her hands on the back of the chair, bringing her breasts inches from his face. As disconcerted as he was, he instinctively moved his head forward, but she pulled back, tormenting him more. As he sat back in disappointment, he realised he couldn't have done much anyway with her panties still in his mouth. With not too much difficulty he managed to dislodge the flimsy thing and it fell to his lap.

Again, Victoria leaned in close as she wanted to tease him again, but she noted this time he didn't move. He was resisting. Something told her that wouldn't be good. A stand-off could ruin things. She had to 'give' him something; make him lower his guard. So she brushed her breasts against his face, drawing a nipple over his mouth. It worked as he tentatively licked before she allowed him to take the offered nipple between his lips. It felt good and she could tell he liked it too. But she felt it was enough and pulled back gently before sliding down his body.

Picking up her g-string she asked, "What's the matter, baby... you didn't want to eat my panties? You prefer to eat me?"

It was, perhaps, a dangerous thing to say but it was a sign of her total confidence now, having come out on top in that 'challenge' a moment ago and she confidently draped the g-string around his erection, watching it twitch with the caresses. She loved the feeling of power she had over him. She told him how wet it made her to see him at her mercy like that. Rubbing her hands on his pants she reminded him how much she likes satin, making sure to come very close to his cock without actually touching it. Bound as he was his only movement could be from the hips. He moved them, as if trying to fuck thin air. Pitilessly, she thought "yes, that's the nearest you'll get to fucking me again."

Paradoxically, she showed him mercy when she took his cock in the palm of her hand and ran her fingers up the shaft, lingering at the tip; wet with pre-cum. While she'd never been one to have slept around, before she met him she'd had her share of partners. Her friends had always been fairly explicit when talking of their lovers, something she never did. But taking all this into account, she knew Daemon was well blessed. His cock was well above average size. He, of course, knew it, hence his calling himself 'the sexiest cock on earth.' As she masturbated him gently, she thought there must be millions of men more deserving of a penis like this one.

Her mercy didn't extend to allowing him to cum. He was already fortuitous in gaining pleasure from her this way. He was on the brink of orgasm when she denied him by taking her hand away.

Adjusting her position, she rested her head upon his knee, looking down, feigning meekness; not wanting Daemon to see the disgust she felt for him.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.