Why Didn't I Just...
Chapter 22

Copyright© 2006 by Openbook

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Jimmy Gordon has spent his life drinking, smoking and making money. Now, his lifestyle has caught up with him and he has no time left. At home, drinking and feeling sorry for himself, he finds the one thing he really needs, a second chance.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Time Travel   Historical   DoOver  

I got up early Saturday morning, and rode my bike down to Cresteri's Pizza, in Santa Ana. I had called ahead on Friday, and ordered a two foot Italian Grinder sandwich for pickup on Saturday morning. I told Mrs. Cresteri that it was important that she make the sandwich herself, because I was trying to impress a girl. These were authentic grinders that she made, with the cold cuts and the cheeses. She even baked her own bread, and added onions, shredded lettuce, tomatoes, and oil and vinegar. The cheeses that she used, all three of them, were imported from Italy, and tasted nearly perfect. These cheeses were blended, most harmoniously, with three separate kinds of cold cuts, also imported. There was salt and pepper added, and then, a secret blend of other light spices that were sprinkled on, after everything else had been put together. I was wearing a canvas rucksack that slid over one shoulder and would lay across my chest and stomach.

British motorcycles of that era weren't set up very well to carry both a passenger and saddle bags. I got over to Connie's house at ten fifteen, and she came bouncing out of her house, even before I got a chance to turn my engine off. She was wearing jeans, and a loose fitting top, with what looked like heavy riding boots. I set the kick stand, and turned the engine off. I got off of the bike and gave her a hug, careful not to squish the grinder, or to disturb the four, icy cold, Cokes that I'd purchased from Mrs. Cresteri.

"Do you have any questions before we take off?"

"Are you a good motorcycle driver? Better than you fly, I mean."

"I can honestly say that I've never had to lay it down or had a crash of any kind, in all the time that I've been riding."

"Which is how long, exactly?"

"Well, counting everything, even the ride over, I must have well over two hours of riding experience already."

"Will I be safe riding behind you?"

"Even from most flying insects. I'm afraid that I'll be catching most of those." I hopped on the bike, and she jumped on behind me. She wrapped both arms around my waist, and positioned her feet on the passenger foot rails. I started the bike back up, rolled forward a bit, kicked it in gear, and off we went. We drove slowly around the well puller trails that lead through the oil fields, sticking to the dirt roads, right up until we got to the Carbon Canyon Cutoff Road, and then I opened it up a little, until we came to a big turn out on our right side, with grass and some nice old trees to provide shade. I pulled the bike in, off the road, and then coasted over until we were under one of those shade trees. I turned the engine off, and then waited for Connie to dismount, before I set the stand and got off the bike myself. I had two towels in my rucksack, but no blanket for us to lie on. Connie started walking further in, away from the road, until she found a tree that she seemed to like. I followed her and set up our little picnic area with the two towels placed side by side and the rucksack laid out at the foot of both towels to prevent them moving in case a breeze came up.

It was still January, but the temperature was already in the high sixties, and expected to peak in the low seventies. I sat down on the one towel and Connie sat, Indian style, on hers.

"So, how did you like the motorcycle ride?"

"It was exciting, especially when you went so fast. I still think riding a horse is more exciting, but I can see where some people would rather ride a motorcycle."

"Was it as good as pine needles and gardenia's?"

"A little better, but not that much better."

"Am I going to have to sell my bike then, and buy myself a horse?"

"I wouldn't ever ask you to do that, Jimmy. So, what did you fix us for lunch? I'm already hungry."

I pulled out the grinder and some napkins with what I hoped was a flourish. I then got us each a coke, and opened them with the church key that I kept on my key ring. We sat there eating that huge sandwich, drinking from our Coke bottles, and looking out on the serene, pastoral setting. It was very secluded. In the fifteen minutes that we'd been sitting there, not one car, or truck, had come by from either direction. In fact, I didn't remember seeing anyone else since we cleared Fullerton and started traveling on the dirt roads.

"These is a really good sandwich, you didn't make it, did you?"

"I caused it to be made, which is almost the same thing. I delegated the actual construction to another, but I specified all of the component materials myself."

"Don't talk funny like that. All of those words, you could have just said 'no'."

"I didn't make the Coke either."

"That I already knew, smartypants."

"Can I lick the oil off of your face? Just so we can save the napkins for later?"

"No, you can't. You didn't bring me all the way out here just to get me alone and be fresh with me did you?" She sounded angry.

"No, I was just kidding with you."

"Oh, well, too bad then. I was kind of hoping that you had."

"And, don't you think, just because we're out here all alone, that I'm going to let you get fresh with me again. I haven't forgotten last night yet." I smiled at her, wanting her to know that I was still fooling around, willing to play any game that she wanted to play.

"If you didn't enjoy it, then why did you agree to come out here like this. You must have known that there wouldn't be anyone close by to help you."

"I was relying on your promise to be good, Connie. I expect you to treat me like a gentleman deserves to be treated."

"How does a gentleman deserve to be treated, Jimmy?" She edged in closer to me. I could feel her advancing on me. I sensed that she had ambitious designs on me. She ran her tongue over her lips as she moved closer, moistening them for the kiss that she was planning on taking from me.

"I told you last night, Connie, that I expect you to behave yourself around me. Don't make me sorry that I agreed to come way out here in the woods with you."

"Just give me a little kiss, Jimmy. I'll be good. I just want one little kiss, that's all." She had closed all of the distance that had once separated us. Her hand reached up, and casually, she undid the top button that I had buttoned on my shirt. I could once again see that gleam in her eye as she did this. "You are going to be a little friendlier today aren't you? This is already our fourth date. She was gently running a finger down my arm. I was wearing a short sleeved shirt, and her finger was on my bare skin. She brought it down to where my wrist was bent so that my hand could support some of my weight, and then reversed her course, and went back up to my shoulder again.

"Connie, be good, or else we can just turn right around and go home again."

"Jimmy, why are you always pretending that you don't like what I'm doing? We both know that you do. I can see that this is getting you excited. Why not just lay back and let me have one little kiss?" She had reached out as she said this last part, and undone yet another button on my shirt. Right after that, I felt her palm on my chest as she gently pushed me back down upon my towel. I let her, dropping any resistance. This time, it was me who moistened my lips.

"Do you really promise, Connie, one kiss and then you'll be good?" She nodded at me, and then pinched one of my nipples from outside my shirt.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.