Why Didn't I Just...
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2006 by Openbook

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Jimmy Gordon has spent his life drinking, smoking and making money. Now, his lifestyle has caught up with him and he has no time left. At home, drinking and feeling sorry for himself, he finds the one thing he really needs, a second chance.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Time Travel   Historical   DoOver  

My alarm clock went off at five thirty, waking me out of a sound sleep. I was still very amazed at how good I felt, and how soundly I now slept. I stretched and yawned, then pulled on some jeans and a tee shirt. It took me a moment to remember where I'd taken my sneakers off the night before. I grabbed a clean pair of socks and went to the bathroom to retrieve my shoes and to lace them up. I washed my face and the stubble on my scalp, brushed my teeth, and went out to the kitchen looking for something to eat. One of the first things I'd noticed since being sent back in time, was how much more I was able to taste things now. Hearing and taste seemed to be the most improved, although my eyes focused more readily now, and I could once again read things without needing any reading glasses.

I made myself a bowl of corn flakes, and ate it down quickly. It was five forty five when I left the apartment and headed over towards Carolyn's house. I found a place to wait where I could see Carolyn's front door and her father's car parked out behind their house, in the parking area. I didn't have long to wait before her parent's came out and got into the car. I watched them drive away, and waited another five minutes just to be sure that they hadn't forgotten anything that they needed to return for. I walked over to the front door and knocked softly, not wanting to wake up the little kids. In a minute, Carolyn came and opened the door and beckoned me in. She was wearing a robe and her hair was up in curlers. It was obvious that she wasn't really all that awake yet.

"Hi Jimmy. You're here early today. I thought you might come by at eight or something. You're lucky that my parents left early or they would have answered the door instead of me."

"I know that Carolyn, I watched them leave and then waited to make sure they wouldn't come back." She walked over and sat down on the couch in the living room. It was a big old overstuffed green couch that had definitely seen better days. I followed right behind her and sat down close by her. I put my arm around her and pulled her close to me. She settled right in and put her head on my chest.

"I'm still tired Jimmy. Can we just sit like this for awhile? At least until I get more awake?"

"Whatever you prefer. This is nice, just like this. You just settle in and take a nap, and I'll sit here wondering about what you're wearing beneath your robe." She gave off a melodic little laugh.

"Not much Jimmy, just a night shirt is all." Her robe was blue terry cloth, and was tied in front by a sash of the same material and color. It came down almost to her ankles, and she looked very good in it. I kept her snuggled in by me and absently started playing with one of the ends of her sash. "Don't pull on it, or it might come loose." I pulled on it, and the bow that she'd tied it in did come loose. The robe stayed closed, and I couldn't see anything more than before. "You mind just as good and my brother and sister Jimmy. Didn't I just tell you not to do that?"

"I wanted it to come loose." I reached a hand inside the robe's opening and placed my hand on her stomach, outside her night shirt.

"What do you think you're doing?" She turned her head so that she was staring up at my face. I lowered my head and gave her a little kiss, running my tongue over her soft and very full lips. I didn't try for more than that, lifting my head back and away from her face. I was starting to wander with my hand, moving it around in an exploratory way, but not stopping anywhere. She lifted herself up a little and kissed me this time, running her tongue all around the outside of my mouth. After she stopped and pulled away from me, I leaned back down and this time we shared an open mouthed kiss and her arms circled my neck and pressed my face into hers.

I reached up and cupped a breast and sought out contact with her nipple. She gave out a little gasp of pleasure as I did that. That girl had some sensitive nerve endings all over her body, but definitely sensitive all over her breast area. While I was kissing her and playing with a titty, Carolyn was shrugging out of her robe. She got it off without help from me, and settled back down, wearing only a man's white tee shirt, several sizes too big for her.

In another three minutes, I had her shirt pulled up above her chest and was tonguing her boobs and fingering her wet pussy. She stopped me after a few minutes of this, grabbing my hand and forcefully pulling my two fingers out of her pussy. "Stop Jimmy, no more." I didn't resist her, stopping my kissing, and pulled back away from her to give her some space. I waited for her to compose herself. It was obvious that she was upset about something. she definitely had enjoyed what I'd been doing though, so much so that it had surprised me when she pulled me away. "I lied to you Jimmy, and I'm sorry."

"That's okay Carolyn. I'm not mad about anything."

"Don't you even want to know what I lied about?"

"You can tell me if you want to Carolyn, but you don't have to if it would make you feel bad."

"I don't like lying Jimmy. Yesterday I told you what Jimmy Herndon was telling people? He wasn't lying. I was so embarrassed that he'd tell people about our private things. Now everyone is going to think I'm cheap and easy. Suppose it gets back to my parents? And that's not even the worst thing either. I'm not a virgin Jimmy. My cousin Ralph, the one who visited with us two summers ago, from Norfolk? He did it to me one night when my parents were out at a party. I didn't really want to, but he kind of went ahead anyway. After that, he did it to me more times after everyone was asleep at night. I never did it with Jimmy Herndon though. If I had of, he'd be telling everybody about it now too." She was weeping softly as she told me all of this, ashamed to have to admit these things to me.

"Carolyn, don't cry. You don't need to feel bad about any of that. Lots of girls do it. I bet half of your friends have done more than you have." She looked at me, sniffling now.

"You aren't mad at me for lying to you, and for pretending to be a virgin?"

"No, I'm glad you aren't a virgin. Did you enjoy what Ralph did to you?"

"No, not the first couple of times I didn't. It hurt, and he just kept on doing it after I asked him to take it out. After it stopped hurting me, it was all right, but nothing special. I was worried that he'd get me pregnant too, because he shot off inside me some of the times. He was supposed to pull it out right before, but sometimes he didn't. Why are you glad I'm not a virgin?"

"I wouldn't want to cause you any pain Carolyn. If we did it now, it wouldn't hurt you."

"I'm not doing it anymore Jimmy. I'm not going to take any more chances on getting pregnant. That's why I stopped you. To tell you the truth, and to stop you from getting me hotter and doing it to me." I leaned forward and kissed both of her knees which she had tightly shut now. "Don't do that Jimmy. I'm not going to change my mind." I licked up along the inside of her thigh, moving three inches past her knees. I planted lots of little kisses, trying to get her to open her legs just a little so that I could kiss further down. "Jimmy, don't do that, it tickles." Her knees parted just a little, and my tongue went back to work just a little higher up. I was almost two thirds of the way there before she stopped me by pushing my head away and getting up from the sofa. She got back inside her robe. "No more Jimmy! I mean it too." I turned so that I was sitting straight on the couch, my feet planted on the floor.

"I'm not trying to force you to do anything you don't want to do Carolyn. Just tell me what you are willing to do." She looked at me for a minute, I could almost hear her thinking about what I'd just said. She was trying to decide what she was okay with.

"I can kiss you Jimmy. If you want me to, I guess I could give you a blow job if you promise not to squirt it in my mouth."

"I promise." I opened my fly and pulled out my dick. It was only normal sized, nothing different from what I'd had before. Carolyn got down in front of the couch and proceeded to give me the worst blow job of my life. She just didn't know how to do it at all, not putting any friction or suction from her mouth, and I could barely feel her lips. She tried to keep her tongue away from my dick too. I tried giving her some information on how to make it better, but she took it as criticism, and stopped doing it altogether.

"Ralph and Jimmy never complained, they liked it." I could tell that I'd hurt her feelings.

"A blow job should be a happy, messy thing, Carolyn. You make it obvious that you don't want to be there doing that."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.