The P.I. And The Hooker - Cover

The P.I. And The Hooker

Copyright© 2006 by DG Hear

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - P.I. saves a Hooker. Will he fall for her?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Tear Jerker  

There we were in my bedroom. We were both a little uneasy. I'd done this dozen of times. Hell, I was thirty eight years old. Why should I be nervous? I walked over to the CD player and put on a romantic disk. With music playing low in the background I turned on a corner lamp and turned all the rest of the lights off.

I asked Peggy if she wanted to do this and she replied, "More than anything. Please be gentle with me."

I reached for the zipper on her dress and slowly pulled it down. I pulled the dress off her shoulders and let it drop to the floor. She stepped out of it and I picked it up and folded it over a chair. I took her in my arms and kissed her. She smelled so good as I kept kissing her but always gently, barely touching our lips together. I reached behind her and unfastened her bra, pulling it off her shoulders. What beautiful breasts she had. Not big and not small. Definitely more than a mouthful!

I quickly slipped off my suit jacket while she was undoing my tie. I started to unbutton my shirt when she slapped my hand and said she wanted to do it. Then while I slipped of my shirt she had my belt unbuckled and unbuttoned my trousers. When she unzipped them they also fell to the floor. I reached down and tossed them over on a chair. We were both down to our underwear. She sat on the edge of the big bed. I pushed her back lightly so she was lying on her back with her legs dangling over the side. I reached up and put my fingers on the sides of her panties. I slowly pulled them off as she lifted her hips to help me out.

After removing her panties I lifted one leg and started rubbing her foot. Gently squeezing and massaging it. I put it down and did the same to her other foot, but instead of releasing it I started kissing my way up her leg. Rubbing and kissing, rubbing and kissing, first her shins, then her calves, working my way up above her knees and onto her thighs.

All the time I was doing this I could hear the romantic music playing softly in the background. Sighs and moans were coming from Peggy. No words were being spoken. I spent a lot of time rubbing her thighs, one leg then the other. As I was on my knees on the floor I put each of her legs on my shoulders. I started kissing both her thighs, burying my face between them.

I was near the top of her thighs near her sex and I could smell the odor of her sex. It was driving me half crazy. I finally turned my face straight and went for the gold. She was wet and I couldn't help myself - I buried my nose, mouth, tongue and face into her vagina. She reached down and held my head tightly against her and I felt her erupt with her first orgasm. She screamed out, "God, oh God, I never felt anything like this," and then she erupted again.

When the spasms stopped, I got up off the floor and grabbed my shirt to remove some of her juices from my face. She moved up to the center of the bed and I joined her.

"God, Dan that was the greatest feeling ever."

I started kissing her but then remembered I still had a lot of her juices on my face. She kissed me harder and harder with lots of passion. When we pulled apart I heard her saying that she tasted pretty good. I started rubbing and kissing her breasts. Sucking her nipples and squeezing on her globe-like breasts. I felt her reach down and touch my rigid manhood. "Dan, let me give you pleasure. You've given me so much and I want to do it for you."

So I rolled over on my back as she got on her knees on the bed and removed my briefs. "Sweetheart, ' said Peggy. "I've never done this before, honest, so if I do anything that hurts you, please tell me."

She reached down and took my cock in her small hand. She leaned over, opened her mouth and took my member between her pink lips. She lowered her head and let the head of my cock in. The warmth of her mouth caused a drop of pre-cum to ooze from the head. Every time she raised her head off my cock I could see strings of my pre-cum and her spittle.

She began taking more and more into her mouth. She would constantly lower her hand on my cock and then lower her mouth. I could feel a load building up. She pulled off my cock and told me she didn't know if she could swallow it or what to do. I told her I wanted to deposit the first load deep into her pussy.

She didn't hesitate. She got up, straddled my cock and slowly lowered herself down. Watching her facial expression I could tell she wanted it as bad as I did. Up and down, up and down, I was watching her juices running down my cock, pooling in a mass of wetness on my pelvic area. We were both making noises like two animals in heat, which we probably were.

I told her I was about to come. She said she knew because she could feel my cock pulsating and it felt so good. Then she pressed down hard, pelvis against pelvis. We grabbed hands as I exploded into her. She pressed down harder and harder. After shooting my load and getting little pulses from my dick I could feel her after- shocks. Her pussy kept throwing out little spasms.

"I love you, Dan, I love you so much." After the spasms slowed down she was about to get up when she said to me. "I think I'm going to have a mess when I get up."

I told her not to worry about it and to just lie down on me until my cock and her pussy stop doing their thing. She stretched out with my dick still in her and lay on my chest. After a few minutes she just rolled off and lay next to me. I told her to hell with the mess because we had more sheets and besides we'd just begun. We rested for about a half hour and I asked her if she packed a swimsuit in her overnight bag? She held it up and I said we could go cool off in the pool and then get ready to make more love.

"Dan, I love it when you say love instead of sex because with you that's what it is. I've had sex but never had love until with you tonight."

"There's a lot more love left in this old body. It just takes an hour or so to build up. Let's go to the pool and then come back and see what pops up."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.