Laundry Day - Cover

Laundry Day

Copyright© 2006 by Twistedangel

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Just a short story about the most hated day for college freshman.. Laundry day

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Light Bond   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   School  

Another long Saturday of laundry awaited me. Somehow however this no longer felt like a chore. Just the remote chance of hat David would show up was enough to make me do laundry long before the granny panties issue resurfaced... yet I... still went without today no excuse really needed. The chance that David would walk by the room today was not exactly small it had become a weekly ritual... for about a month now, and was suitable enough reason to leave what clean underwear I had folded neatly my draw today.

Somewhat struggling I carried my bulky basket down the stairs and started separating the mound of laundry. It felt like forever, I was all along and I started to wonder if he had decided not to come down today. The train of thought was getting worse and I was almost regretting my decision to do laundry when a hand reached out and grabbed the loose material of my tank top. From Instinct I whirled around and screamed which only caused him to smirk, raise a finger to my lips and make a slight shhing sound and turn around walk over and lock the door. Just hearing the door lock was enough to make more then one part of my body twitch from anticipation of what was to come.

David's walk back from the door in reality only took at most a few seconds but to me seemed to last for hours. I was so focused on when he would return that I barely felt his semi-rough fingertips touch my skin. He had come up behind me and now whirled me around as if I was weightless and raised my chin to meet his. We both parted our lips and entered into a slow sweet kiss that traveled from our lips to our necks and eventually led to my need to remove his shirt. Before the session began to move to quickly we both pulled away and stared at each other with looks of longing in our eyes. I think we both knew that a commitment was looming in the air, I was not however going to bring it up. It was funny how in a matter of a month he had entered into my heart, although I wasn't sure if it was just because he had been taker of my virginity. There was definitely something deeper here, something that felt new and exciting.

Just when I was starting to loose myself in daydreams and thoughts He broke he silence with an unexpected and somewhat feared question. Do you want more?" It was a serious question he meant it, and proved that over the last month I had to found a place someplace in his heart. It took me a minute to answer the question in part from fear and somewhat from shock. The answer was simple; hell yes I wanted more; I couldn't leave this bridge uncrossed. I simply had to look at him, the words barely escaped my lips and he was already kissing me again. A kiss that embodied the meaning of the phrase " point of no return". After a minute or two he loosened his grip around my body, we parted lips and he unlocked the door and grabbed one of my hands. We were headed somewhere, yet I had no fear, no questions, and not even a sense of worry.

He lead me down the hall, unlocked the door at the end picked me up and walked into the small single room. He carried me all the way to the bed laid me down gently turned around shut his door and locked it. At his point I expected t move right into a overheated sex session... Assuming moving the location to a more personal place was his meaning of wanting more. I was wrong... he looked at me again with eyes hat were so intense it felt like he had found my soul.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.