Absence Creates Strange Bed Partners - Cover

Absence Creates Strange Bed Partners

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2006 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Sandy is desperate. Her husband's deployed with the Air Force and her lover Tom hasn't been around in awhile. Her sons are the only males around her on a daily basis, and Sandy is very needy of intimate male attention.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   .

Sandy and Tom had become very intimate lovers while her husband was away for many months on military duty. He'd actually brought her out of a deep depression from the lack of intimate attention from her husband. Tom hadn't known it but he'd actually saved her life because Sandy had become very depressed and almost suicidal in her deep sadness.

Eventually Sandy would end up having Tom's baby, a little girl, but before that happened, Sandy descended into a forbidden territory of sexual release that she never wanted anyone to know she'd taken. It happened one afternoon when Tom wasn't around and hadn't been for several weeks. She didn't know if they'd broken off their relationship or why had hadn't come to see her but she grew desperate for some male sexual attention. Finally, she turned to a young male that she knew would be very cooperative and give her exactly what she needed. The lucky male was her oldest son, and she seduced him one afternoon when he'd come home from school and took his innocent virginity and transformed him into an instant young man as only a horny lusty mother can.

Sandy had been alone all day while her boys were off to school and when her oldest son, Will, came home, he came to see how his mother was while he'd been away all day. He'd known how sad and depressed she'd been since his dad had been sent off with the Air Force and how much happier she'd been since Mr. Tom had been coming around to visit. But, he always liked talking to his mother, Sandy, when he got home from school every day.

Will wasn't old enough yet to know what sex was all about, but Sandy was so horny and so lonely with Tom not having come around that she was desperate. She couldn't describe it really but she was burning with the desire of having a male's sexual attentions -- Tom's, her husband's, any males and she wasn't getting any attention at all. She was desperate to change that.

"Hi, Will, how's my boy this afternoon?" Sandy asked as she got her son to settle beside her there on the couch where she was sitting when he walked in.

"I'm OK, Mom," Will said as he looked into his mom's eyes and could see that she'd been crying.

"Mom, why are you sad so much lately?" Will asked, seriously wanting to help cheer his mother up and make her smile like he used to remember her being.

Sandy talked to Will for a little while and she tried to help him understand her sadness without burdening him down with things that a young boy his age couldn't really help with or change. Then, Sandy pulled Will close against her and she hugged him and kissed him on the head as she started to cry again and she pulled him close to her as one of the only physical things in her life that she could shower with all her love and attention. Then, Sandy began to grieve and feel so sorry for herself that she began to lose perspective on what she was doing. Suddenly, she was looking at Will's crotch and she suddenly felt her hand sliding down along his upper leg and then before she really knew it, Sandy had her hand caressing and rubbing on the spot between his legs where she knew his dick was. Sandy kept on rubbing and then she began to feel the mass of little boy dick there start to grow bigger and she heard Will asking, "Mommy, what's happening? What are you doing, Mommy?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.