Shock and Awe: Again
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2006 by Tabooteller

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Man tells another story of him and his wife swapping with friends. This time with kinky sex but this time he has a huge shock that is not good.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   DomSub   Gang Bang   Water Sports  

I said, "You haven't had sex with Bill yet so he's going to fuck your pussy and probably something else before he's done."

She looked at me like I was crazy, but didn't say anything as he climbed up on the bed, gently removed her hands, and started to suck on her breasts. He sucked on both nipples and on the mounds leaving hickeys behind. She groaned big time and after a little bit spread her legs some. His hand immediately went between them and found her clitoris. He rubbed it with his whole hand as she moaned in appreciation. He spent a while sucking and rubbing then positioned himself over her. She looked up first in disappointments when he had stopped both pleasuring. Her expression changed to puzzlement just before he jammed her with his cock. It took him four tries to hit the slit just right to separate the opening with his hard shaft. He slid it in all the way, once the head was in. She went "ooof" slightly followed by a louder "GGgaaa" pleasure sound. He started thrusting immediately. He just continued fucking, in and out until he moaned his way through a climax. My wife had one orgasm while he was inside her but soon after, he withdrew and stood to one side. I opened the door again and Allen's husband came in. He was naked with a hard on sticking straight out. She looked up when she heard the door open and gasped as he came in that way. He walked by me and I got a good look at his shaft as he did. I decided it wasn't as large as I thought originally. Still significantly bigger then me or Bill's but not as I thought. He was no monster.

He walked to the bed climbed between her legs and stuck it in her overflowing slit. With him there was no foreplay, no feeling her up at all just stuck it in. He did go in slow but she was greatly aroused and greatly lubricated so there was no trouble with it going straight in all the way to the hilt. She went ooof again and when he was half way in, she raised her legs up allowing him to go deeper. He just began fucking motions. She groaned with the first thrust and increasingly got louder as he pulled it out and pushed it back in. She arched her back and second later came again. He as the rest of us just kept thrusting until he came. He pulled out and stood beside us. She looked at me realizing we weren't done but not knowing what to expect.

We went on to have sex with her until we were exhausted and couldn't get a rise out of our shafts anymore. We each had six climaxes that night. I had expected when I planned this that it would be four time maybe five at the very most but we had more. I won't go into full details describing everything that happened that night but she got fucked six times in her anus, we came on her breasts and in her mouth. None of us spent the whole time in the room with her. Diane's husband spent some time reading a tech manual for his job, Allen's husband read the paper while waiting for his turn. That might have been what helped us last longer. We rested between bouts.

During my second time I moved her to her hands and knees and as she raised her self there was a wet plop sound and I looked down to see a big puddle of white thicker white liquid on the bed underneath her slit. It was large obvious including some sperm from each of us. There was more dripping out of her snatch. I had never seen so much around her slit, I stared fro a second them moved into position and inserted myself in her. She gasped-moaned again and humped against me when I didn't start fucking fast enough.

I said she got fucked in her anus six times total. After each time I made sure that me and the other two guys cleaned ourselves totally. We fucked and fucked her all night not allowing her to rest. I know that my sixth time I just kept going and going. I was getting tired and almost gave up twice, but I knew I could cum once more so I pushed myself. That last climax was not one of my better ones. It was one of those that seem to fade at the last moment. I was tired and so was my shaft, I could feel it was getting sore and the build up for this last one was not so strong. I wanted to get this last one in though so I just kept thrusting. She was getting a little sore by that time too but didn't say anything about stopping. Finally, I felt the ending build up and a few seconds later went over the edge but just as I started spouting the euphoria vanished. I kept ejaculating but there was no encompassing thrill. Half the time even, when we fucked her mouth or butt hole we started in her slit so she actually got it there more then just 12 times. Allen managed to fuck her breasts, spewing in her face, his larger size helpeding him do that even with her smaller breasts.

I watched that event and found it very arousing. As well as fucking her slit she also sucked us off. Once, my fifth time I think, I was screwing her, but suddenly decided I wanted some mouth action. I withdrew and scooted up her body ended up with my shaft pointed at her mouth as I straddled her upper body. She glanced up at my face for a second then started sucking on the head of my shaft. The whole shaft was sticky with cum from all three of us, but she just sucked then licked and sucked some more. Most of the time she had half of it in her mouth sucking and doing things with her tongue that felt very good. As I said, it was my fifth so I just kept going and going. She kept sucking and sucking for what seemed like a very long time. After a while without a climax, I decided to go back to between her legs. I pulled out and slid down her body pushing myself in again. I started thrusting immediately and was rewarded with the beginning of a final build up. It took a while to build all the way up but I knew it was on its way so I increased my speed. Then and especially the next time I noticed a lack of friction while inside her. I thought it might be because of the many times we had fucked her and because of all the man juice lubrication, we had left behind. I never had sex with her when she had had so much in her love tunnel. Of course, she had never had a gangbang before.

I believe the other two guys had also done that with having her suck for a while before going back to her slit so she got a lot of sucking in as well as being fucked a lot. I know my last two climaxes produced hardly any sperm and I assume it was true for the other two but as Allen's husband finished his sixth time I went in and looked at her. She was exhausted looking but she had sperm over parts of her body. Not only dripping out of her slit and anus but around her mouth a couple globs in her hair, four either dripping down her breasts or smeared over them. There was also some smeared on her legs, probably she had gotten from the bed as it dripped on the sheet. Some was dripping out of her smaller brown hole and it was running out of her slit. I had never seen that before.

She looked at me and asked, "Is it over?"

I nodded and said, "Yes, we are too sated to get hard again."

She nodded and closed her eyes. I wasn't sure if she was disappointed or glad it was over. I had lost count but she had had over ten climaxes and that was half way through the gangbang. For a few minutes, it almost seemed like she was coming every minute. I thought about cleaning her up but she looked too tired for that. I wasn't sure how I felt about what had happened. It was erotic and I definitely got something sexual out of it but seeing all that cum leaking out of her knowing where three fourths of it came from affected me. I didn't feel jealous, I wasn't angry or hurt but at the same time, I'm not sure if I appreciated it either.

I let her sleep, in the morning, we took a shower, and I cleaned her up then changed the sheets. She lay back down and went back to sleep still being tired. Later we had breakfast and she told me she was sore. Her love tunnel, anus and even her mouth was somewhat were sore. Later at dinner, she told me she was glad she did that once but wasn't sure if she would ever want to do it again. It was a little rough, toward the end it was almost too much sex. Even though she had orgasms at the end, they had lost much of their appeal. She thanked me for setting it up and she had enjoyed most of it.

Two days after that was when I got shocked in a bad way and made a very big mistake almost losing one of my best friends in the process. We had gotten up earlier so the women could go to the small town three fourths of an hour away. We needed some more supplies and they wanted to check out the antique stores in that small community. I wanted to go for an early morning hike. I like the morning air, grasp and clear even though it was still summer. I had gotten up like that before and thought this would be a good time to do it again. I got dressed, had a bit to eat then left while my wife was still getting ready. I kissed her said bye and to have fun. She kissed me back and told me to have fun also but watch out for wild animals. I said I would.

I hiked for over an hour, just looking at the scenery and taking a few pictures. I decided to head back but to go slow as I did. After a time I wasn't sure how long I heard some noises that sounded like people. I had to search for where the noises where coming from and ended up on top of a huge boulder. It was sticking out of the ground a few feet but I was able to climb it okay. Once on top I saw that it was on the edge of a cliff. The boulder was large enough so that the other side was about eight feet high. I carefully went to that edge and looked down. I saw four people. I realized three things. First that they were naked, second that it was three women and one man. Three is that one woman was on her knees sucking the guy's shaft. The other two seemed to be waiting in line for their turn. A couple seconds later, I received that shock I referred to. I was surprised it took me so long but I finally saw that one of the three women was my wife, Diane and Allen. The guy was Diane's husband.

At first, I thought they were doing something for him but it hit me suddenly that they weren't supposed to be there. All three women had said they were going into town. I stood there watching them as they traded positions. Diane had been sucking on him first and now it was Su's turn. This meant that my wife would go next. I couldn't understand why they were doing him in the middle of nowhere. I mean we were half an hour or so away from the cabins. Then it hit me my wife had lied to me. She hadn't planned on going to get supplies after all she had been planning to join the other two sucking him off. But why would she and the other two lie about that? Under the circumstances, me and Bill wouldn't have cared. And why out here? I thought for a while and the only reason that came to mind was that my wife and Su had become addicted to his larger shaft no matter how much they had denied they would. Suddenly in my mind, I saw her again during the gangbang lifting her legs so that he could get in even further.

I stood there in shock for a few minutes watching my wife took her turn chewing on the guy. I blinked and looked again she wasn't sucking she was biting him. I remembered what Diane had said while we watched my wife suck for the first time that he liked being bitten, hard. Suddenly he jerked and I knew he was right on the edge, my wife let go but his wife was there biting the head as he jerked again and let out a loud groan, almost a scream. I couldn't see it very well from that distance but something seemed to be spewing on his wife's face. I knew what that something was of course but she kept biting as he kept cumin'. It looked like it dripped out of her mouth and down her chin, after a moment I could see tiny drops dripping from her chin toward the ground. He finally relaxed and said thank you.

They won't done though because after a few seconds, Diane moved closer and started sucking on him then as he grew big again she started biting him. He jerked again, but sighed then groaned. I wanted to leave but I couldn't. I stayed there rooted as they made him cum twice more. Most of what they did was chew and bite him. There was a little sucking and licking but mostly using their teeth. Each of the wives took turns letting him cum in their mouths, finally he hurriedly dressed, kissed the other two women on the cheek and said something I didn't hear, kissed his wife long then left. They got dressed. I left before they were done. I went back to our cabin and lay on the bed, thinking. I got angry for she had lied to me. If she was addicted to his larger size, I didn't know what to do. I thought of times she could have gone to spend time with him. There wasn't anytime I new for sure she had lied even though there were times I wasn't one hundred per cent sure of where she had been. I waited for her expecting her to show up sometime but she didn't. I later learned that she and the others did go to the town after they were done with Allen.

Later that evening we were supposed to gather in the cafeteria building. I was there before anyone else. I hadn't spoken to my wife when she came back and she gave me a couple of looks during dinner. She could tell I was upset but not how much or why. I left because I didn't feel like spending time with her. I had walked around for a few minutes then went to the building.

I sat in that building waiting and Su came in she sat for a moment then came over to me. She sat right next to me with our legs touching. After a moment, she patted my leg close to my hip and said something suggestive. I gathered that we were probably going to swap that night. At first, I went with it and soon her and I were kissing. It had gotten dark by then and there were no lights on in the building, but whoever would come in next probably would turn them on. I just sat there wondering what to do. In the middle of this, I saw my wife below that rock again. I realized what was going on, that she must have been having an affair with him for a while and lying about it. I wondered if it was before that night in the bowling ally, if she and the other wives had set up us other husband's up.

I pulled back from Su, hurried to the door and rushed outside slamming the door as I went. I know she would be mystified about it. I'm not sure where I went I just walked, almost running in my anger. I found out later that my wife had arrived at the cafeteria just about a minute after I rushed out. She had heard the door slam and soon found out that I had left in a hurry seemingly angry about something.

They all started searching for me but I hide, because I didn't want to face them. Later I heard that my wife was worried not only because she didn't know I had seen them but she didn't know where I had gone. It was dark after all and I could trip and fall. I sat for a while then decided to just leave. While they were searching, I would get some of my stuff from the cabin and drive away. That would my wife without a car but I figured she could drive down with one of the others maybe even, Allen.

On the way to the cabin, I saw Bill out alone. I decided to tell him, figuring he should know. So walked up to him on a path that led to a creek. He saw me and asked what I was doing. I tried to be matter of fact but I asked him if he knew his wife and mine had lied about going to town and had spent time with Betty++ out in the middle of nowhere.

He looked at me with a look that showed he had no idea why I was saying that. At last, he said, "Oh, no you don't know."

"Know what?" I asked thinking that our wives had made something up.

"Brain was called back to his job today. Some emergency had come up and they wanted him now. He had to leave this morning early. You didn't notice he was gone?"

"No I hadn't after spending time in our cabin alone, me and my wife had had dinner in there alone, so I hadn't been around to see that he wasn't there.

"Since he had to leave the wives decided to fulfill his fantasy than. You may know that he likes being chewed on," I nodded and he went on, "I get shivers down my back thinking about how hard he likes to be bitten. The girls thought they would each give him a climax by just biting him. His wife has never done that and its something he has wanted. So asked the others to do it with her to give him a huge time."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.