Oh! The So Innocent - Cover

Oh! The So Innocent

Copyright© 2006 by Alistair Acorn

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young boy is comforted by his teacher due to teasing by his peers due to his small stature, but who comes out of it smiling

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   First   Size  

Jack had looked no further for a woman, his mother Sally took care of his sexual needs even though he missed the visits to Jenny, but she had left the area.

Mrs Wilma Cox who was in her fifties the next door neighbours to the Thompson's, always greeted Jack in a friendly way. Her and her train driver husband had lived all Jack's life next door, but never once had he received a birthday card or even a Christmas card from them.

Wilma though had her suspicions, especially in the past two years; Sally and Jack seemed too close for a mother and son relationship. Never once had she seen Jack with a girlfriend and she was sure he wasn't gay. Sally always looked happy and one thing that keeps a woman happy is having regular sex.

Wilma's sex life was non-existent these days and had been for the past few years. She had often lain in bed and fantasised Jack and her having sex. She knew it was silly, him only a teenager and she the wrong side of fifty. She had brought this subject up with her own mother who had had an active sex life until Wilma's father had died and felt as frustrated as Wilma and had told her so.

Jack hadn't paid much attention to Mrs Cox forby knowing she was plump, good-looking and always smelt good, but other than that nothing. None of the Cox's had ever asked him or his mother for anything to borrow or assistance. So Jack was surprised when Mrs Cox stopped him one Sunday morning on his way to his weekly soccer match.

"Jack, I have a leak in the pipe to my hot water tank and its soaking my laundry. Arthur (her husband) is on a long haulage and won't be back for four days. You being a plumber could you do something to stop it leaking?"

"I'm only an apprentice plumber, but I'll have a look at it for you," Frank answered as they walked into her spotless house.

"It's in here," she said pointing to a narrow built in cupboard in her laundry.

Sure enough the water was dripping, but it was the cold water feed and he was sure he could easily fix it. To get a good look he had to lean back, to look up at the leak. He was dressed in his soccer shorts which when he leant back tightened the front of his shorts outlining his enormous cock.

Wilma looked at the huge lump in front of her eyes. She could tell the cock she saw was limp, but it still was huge. She wondered what it would be like hard and what it would feel like to have it embedded in her body. Such a large cock on one so short in height, she thought only tall big men would have large cocks, not men the size of Jack.

She just had to touch it, something inside her urged her on, so she leant forward and placed her hand on the lump where Jack's penis was. She felt it immediately start to harden and grow larger than ever. The feel of it hardening made her start secreting and she started to feel damp between the legs and a tightening in her abdomen.

Jack felt the hand rest on his penis and he had no control over the reaction. He soon found out it wasn't accidental when Mrs Cox started squeezing it, making it even harder. He just kept leaning back waiting to see what happened next.

"Did you say something Jack," Mrs Cox said leaning into his body but her hand still stroking his now hard cock.

Wilma couldn't help herself and started stroking this lovely penis in her hand, but she couldn't see how she would ever be able to take such a large cock. This too was another fantasy of hers, to have a big cock between her legs; her own mother told her she too had the same fantasy. She leant forward so her body was close to Jack and pretended that she hadn't heard Jack ask a question.

It really felt good feeling the young man's body against hers. When she asked her question she was certain that Jack knew exactly what she wanted.

"I'll fix it after the match Mrs Cox, but I'll turn the water off before I go, you run all the taps, but I'll have to get the tank empty before I can fix it." Jack replied still with Mrs Cox stroking his erect cock.

"I know your mother is working today, so I'll have a meal for you after you finish."

Jack knew that he was going to get more than a meal and he wasn't going to refuse.

When Jack had left Wilma switched the main water back on again and had a shower, put on the sexiest underwear she had, but put back on the dress she had been wearing. There was no point in showing Jack she was creaming herself in anticipation of feeling that lovely cock she felt. After dressing she turned the water off and turned on all the taps as Jack advised. How long would she have to wait, never before had she felt time was dragging and all the time she was mentally feeling Jack's cock sliding up inside her.

Jack got to the soccer grounds to find the other team had pulled out of the match, giving his team maximum points. There wasn't even enough to have a friendly match, so Jack returned home to get the tools needed to fix Mrs Cox's leak. When Wilma answered the door she was surprised to see Jack standing there in so short a time.

"The game was cancelled, so I have more time to get it fixed," Jack said as Wilma stepped aside to let him enter. Once inside Jack removed his shoes, frightened to damage her high gloss wooden floor.

Wilma had removed everything which was in the cupboard in case there was still water in the tank after Jack had opened the valve to release all the water in the tank. Even so water still poured out soaking Jacks shirt and shorts, but he was used to this now. All that was wrong was a defective washer which he replaced within ten minutes.

After the water was turned on Wilma turned to Jack. "Better get out of those wet clothes; I'll lend you a bathrobe while your clothes dry." Wilma said but thinking I have to get Jack out of his clothes. Would he think her attractive enough to take her to bed.

Wilma wasn't aware that Jack was only to willing to get undressed and more than eager to slip his cock into another woman.

After getting undressed and changed into the bathrobe, there was a cup of coffee waiting for him on the coffee-table in the lounge. Jack sat down on the low soft sofa when Wilma walked in and knelt down in front of him.

"Thank you for fixing the water heater Jack." She said as she slipped her hands up his thighs until she reached his semi hard penis. She didn't stop but just grasped it but her hand wouldn't go round the thick shaft of Jack's cock.

"No need to do that to thank me Mrs Cox," Jack said holding her by the shoulders.

"But I want to, but I will stop if you don't want me to. Do you find me attractive?"

"Yes I do Mrs Cox and I like you doing what you are doing."

"Call me Wilma, would you like to take me to bed, I would like you to," she almost begged him.

"What are we waiting for then." Jack said helping her to her feet.

She pulled him into her bedroom and started pulling her dress over her head, then unhooked her bra so her voluptuous breasts were exposed. But she stopped as she was about to drop her panties for by this time Jack had thrown off the bathrobe. He stood before her naked, with his enormous hard cock that was like salami with a large purple plumb sized circumcised head.

How could any woman take such a cock Wilma thought? All the large cocks she had dreamt about were smaller than the one in front of her now.

"Don't worry Wilma I know what you are thinking, but you will manage," Jack said softly helping her draw down her frilly lace panties.

Wilma was like Jenny was, very hairy and her moisture was glistening on the hairs of her pussy. Jack bent her over her bed on her face and slowly inserted the head of his cock to the small mound beneath her buttocks and slowly sunk all the way in on her slippery pussy.

Wilma let out a sigh as she felt Jacks cock slide up inside her, stretching her vagina like it had never been stretched before. Her dreams were fulfilled for she loved the feeling she was getting from the enormous donkey sized cock inside her. Jack slipped in so easy too, she was expecting some pain, but no only the most pleasurable feeling in the world.

Now Jack had hold of her hips and pulling her on to his phallus, driving himself even deeper inside her. She could take this all day and started working with him getting satisfaction as his body thrust against her buttocks.

What a feeling Jack was getting, he never thought that he would get as much pleasure sinking his cock into so old a woman. Wilma felt even better than his mother. Jack thought that sex would be better with a thin woman, but this felt great. Wilma's body was soft and she was working her body in unison to his.

"Don't worry Jack, spend yourself inside me. Let me feel you flood my pussy, I no longer have my periods and have no fear of becoming pregnant."

This was something Jack hadn't thought about and was another point in favour of women of Wilma's age. So he just let go and done as she asked.

Wilma felt Jack's juices spurt into her eager pussy one which had been starved for so long being rejuvenated once more. This was what she wanted. Now she had felt the big cock she wanted more as much as she could get, for this feeling she had would never leave her mind.

Jack withdrew but he was still hard. He turned Wilma on her back and again guided his monster back into its new sheath. Wilma was delighted and wrapped her legs around his waist as she thrust her hips up to get as much of Jack's cock into her as possible.

Jack looked down at Wilma, leant forward and kissed her on the lips. Wilma responded by wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing his face all over.

"This is wonderful, can we do this again, I want more and more of this. I didn't honestly think I would manage to get you inside me, but you slipped in so easily. Thank you Jack you have made me happy."

"I am happy too and I'm glad I have made you happy Wilma. I like happy women."

"I know that this isn't the proper time, but maybe it is, would you like to make another woman happy Jack?"

"Who is she?"

"My Mother; you don't have to, to please me Jack."

Here he was buried in this elderly woman and she was asking me to fuck her mother. Hell her mother must be in her seventies, one of the wrinklies as I heard, one of the unseen. I wonder what it would be like to fuck one of them. What will I say, no and maybe dip out of a good pussy, or say yes and find I've committed myself to some old deformed invalid, Jack thought.

Have I pressed him to soon, mum says she would like to feel a big cock, but did she expect one as big as Jack has, thought Wilma. If he says yes will I phone mum after this lovely cock is removed or wait. Oh please Jack say yes for I'm sure mum would be more than happy to have this lovely feeling I am having now.

"She's not bedridden or anything like that is she?"

"No Jack she is a fit sixty-eight years old, a lot fitter than I am."

"How old are you Wilma?"

"Fifty-one this year, Arthur is twelve years older than me and can't perform any more."

"OK, you arrange it and I'll do it and I'm doing it because you asked me, but you will be getting more cock than she does." Jack said thrusting his cock deep into her soft body.

Yes I think I can get Mrs Cox to do anything I want, thought Jack now I know she is cock happy. I would like to try some of the things I have seen on the internet, just to see if she will do it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.