The House at the End of the Street - Cover

The House at the End of the Street

Copyright© 2006 by A Strange Geek

Chapter 13

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Four teens find a mysterious house that promises to fulfill their deepest, darkest desires and grant them great power. But how far will they go in their quest for this power? Will they turn from the darkness in time, or succumb to it like others before them? Or perhaps, the "house" has its OWN agenda. Note: Codes are for entire story, and I'm introducing some recurring characters for this universe. Oh, the youngest character is 13; don't read if that disturbs you.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Magic   Incest   Sister   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Saturday morning dawned cooler and showery, the lingering remains of a front of heavy thunderstorms that moved through the night before, giving the town a brief respite from the midsummer heat wave.

Jason used to look forward to weekends like this, ones where his father was not on call at the hospital. He found it rather surprising that a small town like Haven could generate so much work for a neurologist. Even back in the city his father did not work so many long hours at the office. On Saturdays he liked helping his father around the house with odd jobs, as it gave him the chance to finally spend some time with the man.

This weekend, however, Jason was just as glad to continue avoiding him. Sometime during the night one of the downspouts broke, and his father was in a foul mood dealing with the small flood in the basement. The last thing Jason wanted was a distraction from his thoughts about obituaries.

The flash of insight that told him obituaries were the answer to his dilemma had come to him just as he arose that morning. His reasoning went like this: Mara must have had some surviving family. She was old enough to have had kids, and young enough to still have parents that were still alive at the time. One of them might have owned the house after her, or there would be a record of them selling it off when they handled her estate upon her death. Her obituary would be the perfect place to start, since it generally indicated who a person was survived by, or where services were held, and so on.

When he attempted to look up this information, however, he hit a snag. All obituaries for the town would appear in the Haven Town Gazette, but the digitized copies on the Haven Library's website went back only as far as 1978. Anything before that was still on microfilm at the library itself. He would have to pay a visit to the library to find out what he needed to know.

That would have to wait until later, after he had his daily visit to the house.

After eating a quick breakfast, Jason grabbed his light jacket and headed for the door. Before he could get much further than the entryway, his mother cut him off and stopped him.

"And where do you think you're going, young man?"

Jason was so surprised by the question that he did not respond immediately.

Audrey Conner filled the silence for him. "Your father is going to need help putting that downspout back together."

"What, this morning?" Jason cried, a little louder than he had intended.

"Yes, this morning."

"Can't I do it in the afternoon? I really have to..."

"Jason, you've hardly been around this house anymore ever since you started seeing that Sovert girl."

Jason panicked. "But you said you wanted me to get out of the house more!"

"Not this much. And I think you're a little young to be this obsessed over one girl."

"I'm not obsessed!" Jason exclaimed, though his cheeks colored.

"Then you can tell me that she's not the one you're going to see right now?"

Jason said nothing. He could not think of a convincing lie to tell his mother.

"I thought so."

"Mom, please. I've never had a girlfriend before. Let me spend a little time with her and I promise I'll come back after noon and help with anything you want. Come on, Mom!" Jason's voice rose to a shout when Audrey began shaking her head. "This isn't fair! I just want to..."

"All right, what in blazes is going on up here?"

Jason immediately fell silent as he watched his father step into the room. The man made an annoyed swipe at his dark hair with the back of a latex-gloved hand. The other held a damp mop.

"Henry, you're getting water all over the floor," Audrey admonished him.

"Never mind that," Henry Conner snapped. "What's the ruckus up here? I can hear you all the way down in the basement."

Audrey started to open her mouth but Jason rushed to speak first. "Dad, I want to go see my girlfriend and..."

"Girlfriend?" Henry said in surprise, his eyebrows rising.

"... Mom won't let me!"

"Henry, you said you needed help with the downspouts... " Audrey began.

"Wait a minute," Henry said. "Jason has a girlfriend? When did that happen?"

"About a week ago." Her voice turned acidic. "Maybe if you were home a little more often..."

Henry ignored her and turned to Jason. "You really need to see her now? I mean, that's great that you're finally dating and all that, but I did need some help around here."

"I know, Dad, but can't I do it later? Please?"

Jason was pinning his hopes on his father being more understanding than his mother. Surely he could sympathize with something like this! He must have gone through something similar when he was Jason's age.

"Henry, I think he's seeing her a little too much," Audrey said. "And he's a little young for anything long-term right now."

"Come on, Mom, it's only been a week!"

"Your mother has a point, son," Henry began.

Jason's face fell. He stared at his father, first in disappointment, and then in anger as the man continued to speak.

"Don't get yourself too worked up over a girl now, not when you're only fourteen."

Jason's hands clenched into fists. This simply was not fair. Jason felt he had never asked for anything like this before, the least his father could do was cut him some slack!

"Now, if we get started on this early, then maybe you can..."

He stopped. For a moment his mouth appeared frozen in a single point of time, like a film being freeze-framed. He blinked rapidly for a few seconds and slowly closed his mouth.

Jason stared, dumbfounded.

"Henry?" Audrey said in a tentative voice, a bewildered look on her face.

A slight shudder passed through Jason's father. Finally a small smile came to his lips. "Jason, I'm sorry, what was I thinking? Of course you see your girlfriend this morning," he said in a softer, even voice.

Audrey cast a reproachful look at her husband and folded her arms.

"Huh? You... you mean that?" Jason said. His voice quavered. The look in his father's eyes made him uneasy.

"Of course. Anything you want, son."

"Henry!" Audrey cried in exasperation.

"Audrey, cut the boy some slack."

Jason swallowed hard as he heard his own thoughts come from his father's mouth. Now he recognized that look in his eyes. It was the same one he saw in Melinda's eyes when he was controlling her. He slowly backed away. "Um, o-okay, thanks, Dad. I'll be back later."

He turned and ran before anyone could stop him. The last thing he heard was Audrey starting to berate Henry just before the front door closed behind him.


Jason ran to the house, a light mist hanging in the air and dotting his glasses with moisture even as the first breaks appeared in the clouds overhead. By the time he got to the intersection, he saw Heather and Melinda already ahead of him halfway down into the cul-de-sac. He was surprised to see Heather, and more so to hear an argument brewing between the two of them as he caught up with them.

"But you already had a turn yesterday!" Melinda cried.

"That didn't count," Heather countered. "I was only getting back at Richie and I hardly got off on that."

"Oh yeah? Then what was that you were doing to your pussy, huh?"

"Look, Mel, don't do this, I..."

"Heather, what are you doing here?" Jason asked as he came up to them. "I thought you said you didn't want to do this anymore."

"She changed her mind," Melinda said sourly. "And now she wants to cheat!"

"I am not cheating! I just want to get my fair time, that's all."

"It's not your turn!" Melinda cried shrilly. "You had Richie and Jason had me! Now I get to do it!"

"Look, can you two stop arguing for a minute?" Jason said crossly. "I have to talk to you about something. Something really weird just happened before I came over here."

But neither was listening to him. "Jason, tell her it's my turn," Melinda said. "I didn't get a chance to do anything yesterday."

"Why are you running to him?" Heather retorted. "I'm the oldest here. I ought to be the one to decide."

"Now, wait a minute, Heather," Jason said. "You didn't come into this until later. You can't just take over."

"See? See?" Melinda piped.

"I'm not taking over! I just think I'm the most mature one here."

Melinda snorted loudly.

"You know, maybe there's a better way to settle this," Jason said loudly. "Let the house decide."

"Huh?" said Melinda, looking at Jason in confusion.

"Well, we've already seen the house decide things sometimes for us. Let it do it now."

"Oh, and what if it just hands it over to you again?" Heather demanded.

"Then I promise I won't accept it, okay? It's not my turn today. I went yesterday."

"So did Heather!" Melinda shouted.

"No, wait, I like Jason's idea," Heather said. "Let the house decide. None of us are getting there earlier than anyone else. It will be fair and square that way. None of us had a chance to try to cheat."

Melinda folded her arms and gave the two of them a sullen look.

"Come on, let's go before we all get any wetter standing out here."


Richie took his time walking to the house.

He smiled as he recalled the night before. He remembered feeling disappointed at first when his control over his mother slipped away soon after dinner was done. However, it had been very amusing to him to watch her grow distraught over it, obviously searching for some sane reason for her behavior. And when she had looked at Richie later on, there had been fearful respect in her eyes, as if she somehow had known he had done it.

He turned the corner in time to see the others slip into the house just ahead of him. He tried to push any doubts out of his head. The house had already promised him his turn today. Yet as he got close to the open door, he paused to listen for a few moments before venturing inside.

"I don't understand this," whined Melinda. "Why won't it answer?"

"I think it's a 'she', Melinda," said Jason.

"What the fuck difference does that make?" exploded Heather. "The point is, we're not getting any answer!"

"All we want to know is whose turn is it, you stupid house!" shouted Melinda petulantly.

Richie smiled and stepped inside. The other three turned and stared at him in surprise for a few moments.

"Hi, guys," Richie said with a smarmy grin. "What's up?"

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Heather hissed.

"Richie, I thought you said you didn't want to do this anymore," Jason said.

"Oh, I was just messin' with you. So what's the problem? Can't figure out whose turn it is?"

"I already know whose turn it is!" Melinda cried. "But no one will listen!"

"Hey, maybe it's my turn again."

"No way! No fucking way! It can't be! You already... oh my God, Heather!"

Heather was trembling and panting, her eyes squeezed shut, her hands at her temples. "Oh no... no, please..." she begged in a weak but no less despairing and desperate voice. Her hands left her temples and curled into fists as she struggled against it. "N-not me again... n-not... oh..."

Jason just stared, his heart pounding, unable to think of anything to do. He never saw Heather fight it so much or for so long. Her eyes misted as if she were about to cry, staggering as her mind was penetrated. Nothing she did could stave it off, and her will simply collapsed. She panted a few more times, her body shuddering. Her eyes slowly opened, and her hands fell to her sides. A serene smile spread across her face.

"This isn't fair!" Melinda screamed. "It was supposed to be my... uh... no... no!... n-not me!... noooo!"

Melinda fell to her knees, gasping, her body shaking.

"Melinda!" Jason cried, rushing over to her. But in the short span of time it took him to come to her side, her will had already been crushed, unable to summon up the same strength that her sister had to resist for as long. Now she rose to her feet, her eyes glazed as she fell into complete enslavement. She lifted her gaze and smiled as her sister did.

"Yep, it's my turn again," Richie said.

Jason ran over to him, shoving him hard in the chest. "You let go of Melinda, now!" he screamed.

Richie blinked in surprise at first and staggered back, but his recovery was swift. With his face twisted in anger and indignation, he ran into Jason full-tilt and sent him off his feet and crashing to the floor.

"What's the matter, Jason?" Richie sneered. "Don't wanna share with your friend?"

Jason was breathing hard, some of the wind knocked out of him. He had managed to miss the corner of the coffee table by inches, but his bones ached from the jarring fall. "You're no friend," he spat back.

"Look, I'm don't want to fuck your precious girlfriend, okay?"

"Then what do you want..."

Jason trailed off when he heard a moan from Melinda. He turned his head, and he was so shocked at what he saw that he could only stare.

Heather was standing behind Melinda, her hands sliding up and down Melinda's sides. Melinda was panting, her eyes closed, her head lolling back against her sister. Slowly Heather's hands slipped around Melinda's waist and up her slim body, tracing the swellings of her budding breasts.

"Want me to touch them?" Heather said in an sultry whisper into Melinda's ear. "Want me to touch your little titties?"

"Oh, yes, please, touch them," Melinda moaned. "I've always wanted you to."

Heather's hands cupped Melinda's mounds through the shirt, squeezing the flesh and rubbing hard at her erect nipples.

"Ohhh!... Oh yeah... oh, that feels good!"

Jason scrambled to his feet, shaking. "You... y-you can't..." he sputtered.

Richie smiled broadly. "It's my turn. And I can do whatever the fuck I want with them."

"They asked me not to do it! I promised them!"

"I didn't promise them! And you can't tell me you're not liking this!"

Jason swallowed and looked back at the girls. Heather had removed Melinda's shirt, fingers now touching and squeezing bare flesh.

"Ohhh!" Melinda cried. "Oh, Heather! Squeeze my titties! Oh yeah! I'm getting so horny!"

"Mmm, would you like me to touch your little cunny, too?"

"Oh, please! Touch it! Stroke my little cunny!"

One of Heather's hands slid from her sister's tits and plunged under shorts and panties. Melinda squealed with delight and spread her quivering legs, bending slightly at the waist and pushing her ass into Heather. "Ohhh! That's so nice, Heather! You're so good to me!"

Jason could not get his throat to work. His heart was thundering, and the stiffness in his crotch was unbearable. Yes, he was enjoying this. He was incapable of not enjoying it. To ask someone his age and his inexperience to simply stop liking it or turn away was asking the impossible.

"I'm not hurting them, am I?" Richie said. "And I'm not touching your girlfriend, am I?"

Jason shot another glare at Richie but did not move.

Heather pulled her hand from Melinda's panties. Melinda pouted and whimpered. "Strip," Heather said. "I want to see your cute little naked body, baby sis."

"Only if I can see your hot, sexy one," Melinda breathed.

The two of them parted and began to remove their clothes.

"Jason, this is gonna be a great show!" Richie said excitedly. "Come on upstairs with me. There's a surprise at the end."

Jason found his voice. "Richie, I-I can't let you do this to them. They didn't want this."

"Then make me stop! Go on, make me! You can't. So just enjoy it. You like this too, you just didn't have the balls to make it happen yourself."

"Melinda, I have a treat for you," Heather said with a grin.

"Oooo! What is it? Is it good?"

"Oh, yes, it's good. You're going to eat my nice wet pussy."

"I'll bet it tastes good!"

"You're going to find out."

"At least make them stop saying those things," Jason said in a low voice.

Richie laughed. "But that's half the fun. Come on, let's go."

Heather and Melinda slid an arm around each other as they walked towards the stairs, giggling to each other and touching each other's bodies as they walked.

Jason reluctantly pulled up the rear. While they ascended the stairs, his eyes continually darted towards Heather and Melinda as they fondled each other's ass. He tried to think of something to do, and dozens of ideas flashed through his head, but none of them were remotely practical.

Hating Richie for this would be easy had it not been for the fact that Jason himself was very aroused by this. The thought had already been planted in his head before now, and he could not shake the fear that he was somehow partially responsible. The house already had shown how easily it could pick up on their thoughts and turn them into reality.

One thing Jason was sure of: this was going too far.

The bedroom they entered was a repeat of Richie's porn-movie set. Heather and Melinda shared a long, lingering kiss before eagerly climbing onto the bed. Heather parted her legs and spread her labia apart with her fingers. "Come lick me, baby sis," Heather said in a husky voice.

Melinda crawled between Heather's legs. "Oh, it looks so good!" she gushed in a childlike tone of voice.

Jason bit his lip. "Richie, don't, please..." he uttered in a weak voice, though his own eyes were riveted on the scene. He tried to use his own willpower to stop it, hoping the house would respond somehow, but it did no good. Melinda smoothly lowered her face to her sister's pussy and flicked her tongue skillfully at Heather's clit. Heather writhed and moaned deeply.

"Dude, you can't tell me this ain't makin' you hard," Richie said.

"What difference does that make?" Jason snapped.

"If you like it, you want it, that's what. So who the hell are you to tell me to stop?"

"More..." Heather moaned. "Eat me, Melinda... oh yeah..."

"But they're sisters!" Jason protested.

Richie grinned. "Yeah. Kinky, huh?"

"You're sick."

"No more than you, nerd-boy. Here." Richie moved over to the foot of the bed, where Melinda's feet dangled over the edge. As he approached, Melinda spread her legs apart. "Go take a feel between your girlfriend's legs. See how wet she is at this."

"You're making her that way!"

"And you never did?"

Jason bit off a retort. What could he say to that? Richie was right, it wouldn't be the first time someone used this power to arouse her.

Heather suddenly reached down with her hand and planted it behind Melinda's head, mashing her little sister's face against her mound. "Eat me," she demanded in a low but excited voice. "Eat me, sis."

"Mmmrrph!" Melinda moaned, her body jerking and flailing for a few seconds before she managed to angle her head so she could breathe again. She panted through her nose as she licked and sucked with abandon at Heather's cunt. Her legs trembled and opened wider.

"Go finger Melinda," Richie ordered.

Jason just glared at him.

"Or do you want me to do it?"

Jason swallowed. His cock was so hard in his pants that it hurt. As he advanced, he heard Richie undo his belt. Jason found himself longing to do the same.

He placed a knee at the edge of the bed between Melinda's squirming legs. His hand trembling, he reached between her thighs and under her body. Quickly his fingers found very warm and very wet flesh. Melinda shuddered at his touch and writhed for a moment as if trying to get away. Not long after she relaxed, moaning deeply from her nose as he stroked her slot.

"Oh yeah, that's nice," Richie said in a husky voice behind him. Jason did not dare turn around to see what Richie was doing just now.

"Ohhh!" Heather cried. "Oh yeah! Make me cum, baby sis! Yeah!"

"Mmrrph! Mmmrrr!" Melinda moaned as she rose quickly from Jason's fingers stroking her faster and faster. Jason wished he could stop himself, but now his own hormones wielded as much power as the house. Melinda shuddered and her hips jerked as she orgasmed.

"Oh yeah!... Ohhh!... Uhhhhn!" Heather moaned, tossing her head back as her pussy throbbed.

Melinda made a shrill mewling noise as her sister's pussy squirted her full in the face. Heather gasped as her climax pounded inside her, her hand still pressing Melinda to herself. Melinda made a gurgling moan, her face soaked with Heather's juices. She kept licking frantically at her sister's pussy until it was spent.

Jason withdrew his fingers, panting lightly himself. He felt a tap on his shoulder and jumped.

"Get more comfortable, for Chrissake," Richie admonished. He was standing in his briefs only, his cock bulging the crotch. Jason glanced at it briefly and suddenly felt very smug that he was more endowed than his friend. He wanted so much to throw that in Richie's face, but knew it would likely earn him a bloody nose or a broken jaw.

Jason stood up and bowed to the inevitable, shedding his clothes save for his briefs.

By the time he was done, Richie had the two girls change position. Melinda lay on her back, her face still wet and dripping with her sister's juices. She spread her legs eagerly as Heather crawled over her. The two kissed, long and deep, moaning as their tongues slid past each other.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.