The House at the End of the Street - Cover

The House at the End of the Street

Copyright© 2006 by A Strange Geek

Chapter 12

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Four teens find a mysterious house that promises to fulfill their deepest, darkest desires and grant them great power. But how far will they go in their quest for this power? Will they turn from the darkness in time, or succumb to it like others before them? Or perhaps, the "house" has its OWN agenda. Note: Codes are for entire story, and I'm introducing some recurring characters for this universe. Oh, the youngest character is 13; don't read if that disturbs you.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Magic   Incest   Sister   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism  

The next morning, Friday, Jason met Melinda at the cul-de-sac. She gave him a small, nervous smile. "Your turn today."

"Yeah, I guess it is," Jason said. "Though I was tempted to let Heather take a turn instead just because of what happened yesterday."

"She may already have plans for that. She's been down here already for over an hour."

Jason flinched at this, remembering what happened the first time Heather did that. "Uh... why?"

"Don't worry, it doesn't have anything to do with us," Melinda said. "Um, I hope."

"Have you been inside yet?"

Melinda shook her head. She turned to him with a sheepish look on her face. "I, uh, was waiting for you to get here. I didn't want to go in by myself."

Jason was flattered that she could think of him as her protector. It also scared him. "Okay, well, let's see what's what then," he said, trying to sound more confident than he actually felt.

Melinda grabbed his hand as he came alongside her, and they went in the gate and up the walk to the house. They paused at the door for a moment before slipping inside.

Whatever either of them was expecting, it was unlikely what they actually got. Jason just stood and stared at the tableau before him, and Melinda made a short gasping sound, her eyes wide.

"Well, hello, you two," Heather said with a sly smile. "You're just in time for the show."

Heather was sitting on the sofa. Her jeans and panties lay draped over a hand rest, leaving her naked from the waist down. One of her legs was stretched out before her, the foot resting on the floor, while the other she had drawn up onto the sofa, affording a clear view of her pussy by anyone that stood directly in front of her.

She had such an audience. Standing in front of her was Richie. He was completely naked, his cock standing out hard and erect before him. His eyes were riveted at that spot between Heather's legs. He remained still, breathing hard, his body quivering with both excitement and frustration.

"Oh my God," Melinda croaked. "What's... what's Richie doing..."

"Nothing, at the moment," Heather said with a wicked grin. "In fact, he's done not much of anything except stare at my pussy and stay all nice and hard."

Jason felt mildly embarrassed at seeing this, and tried to avert his eyes from Richie. "You, uh, have control over him?"

"Damn right I do," Heather said. "I got here at seven-thirty. And you know what I caught this little shit trying to do? He got here at eight. He was going to make sure he got his turn again!"

Melinda chuckled at this. "Yeah, he didn't know you thought of that first."

Heather looked up at Richie. "You like my pussy, don't you, you little perv?"

"Yes, mistress," Richie said in a soft, dreamy voice. It was so incongruous coming from him that Jason snorted in amusement.

"How much do you like it?"

"So much I want to jerk off while I look at it."

Melinda wrinkled her nose. "Eww!"

"Go ahead and try," Heather said, grinning savagely.

Richie wrapped his fingers around his cock and started stroking himself rather vigorously, moaning softly.

"Ick, you have to have him do that in front of us?" Melinda complained.

"You seem to like it when I do it," Jason said with a small smirk.

Melinda blushed. "That's different."

"You're not a total asswipe like this guy," Heather commented.

Richie began to pant, whimpering in distress. His legs shook as he kept masturbating, rising to a point just short of orgasm and stopping. "Uhhh... uhhh..."

"What's wrong with him?" Melinda asked, giving him an odd look.

"I found out that this house can do all sorts of neat things," Heather said. "Including not letting him cum. You can stop for now, slave."

Richie's hand dropped. He panted hard for a few moments longer, a tiny bit of pre-orgasmic seed oozing from him. His cock pulsed with his heartbeat, tinged purple from its constant, prolonged hardness.

"You know, this is getting me horny. Richie?"

"Yes, mistress." Despite his enslavement, there was an undertone of disillusion in his voice as he turned his back to her.

Heather grinned and started slowly stroking herself. Jason shuffled his feet, his cheeks coloring as his own cock hardened at the sight of this.

"He's not allowed to look at me, you see," Heather explained. "That's right, Richie. I'm playing with myself and you can't watch me... mmm, that feels good..."

Melinda giggled. "Heather, you're evil."

Jason was feeling increasingly uneasy looking at this. "Um, Heather?"

Heather turned her head and gave him a sultry smile, a long, contented sigh escaping her lips as her fingers slid slowly up and down her now thoroughly wet slot. "Hmm?"

"It, uh, can get kind of uncomfortable to be like that for a long time," Jason said, nodding towards Richie.

"Oh, I know. I'm counting on that."

"It can?" Melinda asked softly of Jason.

Jason glanced at her, his blush deepening, and just nodded. He remembered one time last semester he happened to be passing by the girls' locker rooms. Two girls were horsing around, having just come out of the showers, their towels their only covering. One pushed the other into the hall as a joke just as Jason walked by, and then snatched her towel away. It was only a moment before the girl screamed and ducked back inside, but Jason had gotten an eyeful.

The incident made him very aroused, and he could not get it off his mind. It kept him hard through the next two classes. By the time it finally relented, his balls felt so swollen he was sure they would explode if he got hard again without being able to get any relief.

"You two just go about your business," Heather said. "While I have fun with the small-dicked wonder here."

Melinda giggled madly at this, and Jason managed a small smile, but he did not find it nearly as funny. Despite what Richie might have done, he didn't like hearing someone putting down another guy's, well, equipment.

Whether his displeasure factored into the speed of Melinda's fall to his will he would never know. He only knew that in his moment of distraction, Melinda exhaled sharply and shuddered, swaying for a moment before clutching at his arm, her mind enslaved so rapidly she was barely conscious it had happened until she was again helpless to control herself. "This is making me very horny, master," she cooed. "Tell me how I may please you."

Jason took a deep breath and let it go. He took Melinda's hand and led her quickly across the room and to the stairs.

"Now I'll stop long enough for you to turn around and try to jerk off for me again, slave," Heather said behind them as they left the room.


Jason was a little freaked out by what Heather was doing to Richie. He didn't like how vengeful Heather was acting. Worse, his anger affected his thinking and his desires. When Melinda undressed in the bedroom, she immediately sank to her knees, moaning and stroking herself. "Please let me suck your cock, master," she begged. "Please cum in my mouth, it tastes so delicious!"

For once, he did not blush upon hearing such things.

Jason let her hungrily devour his cock, moaning through her nose in her enthusiasm. She took him deeper into her mouth than she had before, and Jason could not resist the impulse to rock his hips and thrust himself forcefully. Melinda grew ever more excited at his bidding, her free hand vigorously rubbing her slick pussy until she trembled with her rising pleasure.

Melinda's head bobbed quickly back and forth, Jason's breath growing short. Her moans grew more high-pitched, urgent, and strained, her hand moving faster. Her hips jerked suddenly as she crested, her body shaking.

She never let up on his cock even as the paroxysms of her orgasm overcame her, as Jason would not let her. She did not falter once, and not long after, Jason groaned as his cock pulsed in her mouth, squirting his cum towards the back of her throat. She continued stroking him vigorously with her lips until he was spent, rolling his seed around in her mouth for a few seconds before swallowing and licking his cock clean.

His orgasm took the edge of some of his feelings of distress over Heather and Richie, and he felt a twinge of guilt for making Melinda act a little more... well, slutty was the only word he could come up with that fit. It was a little too much like Richie had done to Heather.

He tried to make it up to her. He had her lie on the bed, where she smiled and opened her legs for him, giving him a sultry look. He descended towards her, Melinda spreading her labia with her fingers for him. He crawled between her legs, wrapping his arms around her thighs and lowering his face to her pussy.

"Ooooo..." Melinda purred as he started to lick her. "Ohhh, God, that feels so good!... I love it when you eat me! Uhhh... "

Jason smiled to himself. He supposed having her talk a little bit like that wouldn't be too bad.


"Stop."

Richie stopped masturbating, the fifth time that she had done this to him. Heather was panting lightly, having risen enough that she kept her fingers pressed to her slot when he was facing her, so she would not drop back too far. Richie was starting to lose his composure even under his enslavement. His legs were shaking, his cock felt strained, and his balls ached badly. Some drops of cum had dribbled from the head.

"So, should I let you cum or not?" she asked, a tiny smile playing on her lips. Her voice was a bit breathless.

"I w-would like to cum, mistress," Richie said in a quavering voice.

"Maybe I don't want you to." Heather's fingers moved slowly over the wet flesh of her pussy. "Maybe I want to get off on you not cumming."

Richie just swallowed and said nothing.

"You made me sound like a fucking slut yesterday. I didn't like that."

Without further bidding from his mistress, Richie again said nothing.

"Watch me, Richie," Heather said with a malevolent gleam in her eyes. Her fingers moved more quickly now, her fingers dipping slightly into her cunt. "Watch me do something you'll never do with me again."

Richie's eyes glazed over as they focused on her pussy, his mouth dropping open when his excitement rose to painful levels. Heather spread her thighs wide, giving him as good a view as she could. Her fingers, slick with her moisture, moved purposely and obviously through her slot. She sighed softly in mounting pleasure, her head tilting back as she slid two fingers into her tunnel. She thrusted into herself with a steady rhythm, sighs deepening to moans, the sofa creaking as she moved harder and faster.

Richie's hands twitched as if he were fighting the control, even though he knew he would not reach climax even if he could touch himself.

Heather shuddered and threw her head back. "Uhhh!... Uhhh..." Her pussy throbbed under her fingers, strong but not deep or long, and in short order it faded. Her continued strokes prolonged it only a few more seconds. As she came down, she lifted her head, panting mildly. She looked at him and chuckled. "Wow. Even me doing it to myself with you watching me is as lame as when you fuck me. I didn't even squirt that time."

Heather stared at Richie for a few moments before sighing dramatically. "All right. I suppose you can cum, then."

There was very little warning. He did not even raise his hand to his cock. Apparently, her order was taken at face value. He rocketed up the remaining way (which was not a long path to take), shuddered, and began to throb wildly, the first few pulses throwing rope-like streams of his seed in quick, staccato spurts. Heather flinched in surprise and just managed to pull her leg up and out of the way before any of him could splash on it. She stared at him with a look that was both amused and uneasy.

Richie moaned and panted, finally grabbing his now badly aching cock with his hand and milking the last of his orgasm from it, his seed still emerging in a thinner, dribbling stream. It remained hard until his climax finally expended itself, and even then it was slow to deflate. He uttered a relieved sigh as his hand dropped.

"Well, I hope you enjoyed that," Heather said with a smirk.


Jason's cock grew hard again sooner than he had expected. He grew eager to penetrate her, and this was relayed into his slave's mind immediately. "Oh, master, fuck me, please!" Melinda moaned.

Breathing hard in excitement, he picked himself up and slid over her. He had enough presence of mind to take the initial entry slowly, letting his cock slip into her tight tunnel a little at a time. Melinda moaned lustily, and when he was halfway inside her, she impatiently raised her hips and drove him into her the rest of the way, uttering a little whimper as she did, for she was already growing close to orgasm.

He rocked his hips against her, taking very little time to build up to a faster pace. Her cunt was slick and hot, and he moved more easily despite her tightness. Melinda felt herself take off without warning; in seconds she was over the top and cumming, squeezing his cock inside her pussy. She cried out, her orgasm lasting longer from his constant presence inside her. Yet not long after it abated, she started to rise again.

"Oh my God!" Melinda cried. "Ohhh!... Make me cum again, please!"

It was too much. Jason was overdoing it with her. He clamped down on his impulses and she fell silent, save for the noises that she made that he so liked. He fucked her harder, encountering no resistance and nothing but squeals of pleasure from Melinda. As excited as he was it did not take much more time. Not long after, he was cumming inside her hard. She crested over again the next second, her cries joining his moans.

Immediately after he was spent, he groaned one more time and rolled from her onto his back, draping his arm across his forehead as he caught his breath.

Melinda felt herself released from the control almost as quickly as she had been placed under it. She felt a little lightheaded for a few seconds, blinking rapidly. "I think you got a little carried away, Jason," she said mildly.

"Yeah," Jason replied contritely. "I'm sorry about that."

"Are you sure you are?"

"Well, yeah, I am. I was... I was just a little upset with Heather."

"Oh."

"I wasn't trying to take anything out on you. I just got a little, I don't know, aggressive."

"I thought you liked it quiet during sex," Melinda persisted.

"I do," Jason said in an exasperated voice. "Look, I'm sorry, it won't happen again. You can do it to me next time or something. I..."

At that moment, shouting suddenly erupted from downstairs.

"Oh, now what?" Melinda cried, jumping up.

Jason got up with her, but there was no way he wanted to go downstairs nude. He grabbed his briefs and saw Melinda already slipping her panties back on. She grabbed her bra as they both left, putting it on as they headed down the stairs.

"... the fuck are you complaining about?!" Heather was screaming when they got to the bottom of the stairs. "You got off, didn't you?"

"You just made me do some stupid jerk-off in front of you, that's all!" Richie bellowed back, his face red as he struggled to get his clothing back on. "Yeah, some fun that was!"

"What did you expect, you asshole! After what you did to me yesterday!"

"Oh, get over yourself already! You fucking enjoyed it! You fucking came!"

"Just because I came doesn't mean I enjoyed it!"

Richie saw Jason and Melinda come in. Despite having her underwear on, Melinda still had to fight the urge to cover herself up in front of Richie. "Jason, you know what this bitch just did to me?!" he screeched.

"Uh, yeah, I got the general idea," he said. He gave Heather a sour look.

Heather put her hands on her hips, indignant. "And just what the hell is your problem?" she snapped at Jason.

"Richie, she wouldn't have done it if you hadn't tried to cheat!" Melinda cried.

"What cheating? What the fuck are you talking about?"

"The way you snuck down here at eight in the morning, that's what!" Heather said.

"Yeah, and you were here already! So who's cheating?"

"Only because I knew you would pull something like this!"

"Guys, come on!" Jason said. "Look, can't you just call it even?"

"Huh?" Richie said, looking askance at his friend.

"You did Heather and she did you. You're even."

"Fuck that, Jason! She didn't even touch me!"

"What difference does that make?" Melinda piped. "If you're in control, you do whatever you want. That's the rules."

"Oh, fuck your damn rules and fuck you, too, Melinda!" Richie yanked his shirt on and glared at the lot of them. "Fine! Forget it! Maybe I just won't come back again, okay? That's what you wanted anyway!"

Jason sighed. "Richie..."

"No, don't even talk to me, Jason. I don't wanna hear it. And you know something? Maybe when the school year begins, I won't care so much if the bullies stomp all over your ass. Maybe I'll watch and laugh instead."

Jason's face fell, even though he had more or less expected that.

"I'm outta here. This is bogus." Richie stomped across the room and out the door.

There was silence for the next few moments.

"Well, I guess you did get what you wanted," Jason said sardonically to Heather.

"Look, he was the one that started it, okay?" Heather said hotly. "Don't blame me. I was just giving him back a little of what he gave me."

"Does it really matter?" Melinda said. "He's gone. Jason, I'm sorry, but we really didn't want him here to begin with."

"Yeah, I know."

Heather gathered up her panties and jeans. "Guys, if you two want to invite him back, that's your business."

"Huh? What are you talking about?" Melinda asked.

"I mean I think I'm bowing out of this. I don't think I want to do this anymore. I've been neglecting Brad, and he's starting to get upset. Stop it, Melinda!"

Melinda had started to make gagging sounds at the mention of Brad's name. Jason cracked a smile at this.

"Why don't you two get your clothes and we'll get out of here?" Heather said in a softer voice. "I think I need a walk or something to calm down."

Jason and Melinda turned and headed back towards the stairs. Heather watched them go before dressing again.

You'll come back.

Heather flinched. She paused a moment before saying in a low voice, "No, I won't."

Yes, you will. I know you too well, Heather. You cannot stay away.

Her heart started to pound. "You can't tell me what to do."

It's not me that will make you return. It's you.

She took a deep breath and let it go, refusing to say anything more. Shortly after she finished dressing, Melinda and Jason returned, also dressed. "Come on, let's go," she said, and quickly led the way out.

"Are you sure you want to give up on this place, Heather?" Jason asked as they emerged into the sunlight.

Heather laughed. "You just want to fuck me again."

"Yeah, so?"

She looked at him in surprise. "Wow, you even admit it now."

Melinda glanced between them as they walked towards the gate. "Well, Jason and I will still keep coming back, right?"

"That's fine for you two," Heather said. "But just count me out, okay? I don't want anything to do with it anymore."

SLAM!

Melinda nearly screamed. They spun around, and saw that the front door had closed on the house. They have seen it close behind them before, but never with such force. A few seconds later, a slightly chill breeze wafted over them. Heather shivered.

"Great, Heather, now you got it mad!" Melinda said. "You better hope it lets us in again!"

"Oh, stop being melodramatic," Heather said, though she glanced nervously back at the door. "A house can't get mad. Right?"

None of them said anything for a few moments.

"This is silly. Let's go." Heather lifted the latch on the gate and the three of them let themselves out.


Heather was in a much better mood this time when she arrived at Brad's house, feeling like she had had a weight lifted from her shoulders. She could enjoy a day with her boyfriend this time.

This was very well and good, for she had no time to consider anything else. She had just turned around after he had closed the door behind her when he suddenly seized her by the arms and drew her into a very hard kiss.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.