SigEpChi - Cover

SigEpChi

by EazinAlong

Copyright© 2006 by EazinAlong

Erotica Sex Story: A college freshman wants to join a secret sex sorority, but first she must prove she's worthy. She's eager and confident except for her virgin bottom. She asks her parents for help, and they lovingly prepare and deflower her most forbidden orifice.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   First   Anal Sex   School   .

Mom and Daddy were always open with me about sex, so it was only natural that I would go to them with my problem.

Mom taught me about orgasms when I was 13, and she gave me my first one with her fingers. They gave me a vibrator for my 15th birthday.

And a year later, when I gave my virginity to Shaun, I rushed home to tell them. They were so excited for me. I hopped on my bed and opened my legs to show them how wet and sticky I was. It was a rush when a glob of his jism dripped out while they were looking at me. They smiled, and Mom asked me if I was still horny. When I said I was, she sat beside me and spread the sperm all around my pussy before rubbing my clit with her fingers until I came. I could see Daddy's pants bulge as he watched. He'd never seen me cum before.

Two years later, I was in college, and I'd arrived on campus determined to make the most of every experience I could find. My roommate was a junior, and we were exploring each other's pussies by the second night we were together. A week later she told me about a secret sorority she belonged to that was devoted to sexual pleasure. I knew immediately that I wanted to belong to Sigma Epsilon Chi.

"You have to be really hot to be a member," she said, "and you have to be able to prove it."

"How?" I asked.

"Well, when you're a pledge, you'll be expected to eat out every active in the sorority, and some of them will have you do it after they've fucked a guy and their pussies are full of juice. For the initiation, the active members watch you fuck three boys in a row -- one in your pussy, one in your mouth and one in your ass. You have to show you're horny enough to do that before you can become an active."

I told her I could handle it, but in my mind there was a doubt. And so, the next weekend I went home. Saturday evening, Mom was off in another part of the house, and Daddy was in the den. I knew it was time to go talk to him.

My heart was pounding as I moved into the room. I wanted to seem casual, but I was a tense as I could be.

"Daddy, can I ask you a question?"

He gave me a warm smile that helped me feel a little better; I guess he could see how nervous I was.

"Daddy, there's a really hot sorority on campus called Sigma Epsilon Chi, and I want to join. The members get all of the hottest guys on campus for the big parties and stuff. Well, anyway, I've been asked to be a member, but I have a little problem."

"What's that?" he said. I could tell he cared.

"To be a member you have to take guys in all three places to show you're woman enough to be a Sigma. Guys have done it in my mouth and in my pussy before, but Daddy I've never had a guy in my bottom. I'm a virgin there, and I'm afraid. Daddy, would you take my bottom? I want you to be my first."

A big smile crossed his face. I knew he'd understand.

"I'll be glad to help you, darling. But I think your mother should be involved, too. Go tell her what you told me, and then we'll see what we can arrange."

Mom was as nice as she could be. She put her hand on my bottom after I told her what I wanted. As she fondled me through my jeans, she told me that she and Daddy would take care of what I wanted. But she wanted to be sure it was done right. She wanted me to enjoy it the first time.

During the next week, I returned home several evenings for Mom to begin preparing me.

The first evening, after supper, she told me to go to my room and take my clothes off. A few minutes later, she came in carrying a bottle and a slender vibrator. Her warm smile told me everything would be OK.

She sat on the bed beside me and told me to roll onto my side with my back toward her. I felt her hands caressing my bottom cheeks, and then she spread them to reveal my other hole. I heard her open the bottle, and soon she was spreading a warm slippery liquid around my bottomhole. It felt nice and made me tingle between my legs. I couldn't help but push my bottom back toward her. Her fingertip pushed gently for a moment, and then I felt it slip inside of me.

My chest tightened as the finger slid in slowly. It felt so good. My pussy was creaming, but I didn't want to move. I just wanted to think about the good sensations in my bottom.

Mom asked me how it felt, and when I moaned with approval, she slid her finger back out slowly and then in and out several more times. I know I was pushing my bottom back to meet her, but I couldn't help it.

I was disappointed when she pulled her finger out completely, but then she put her hands on my hips and rolled me over onto my stomach. She guided me onto my knees so that my bottom was sticking up in the air. I felt exposed and vulnerable.

She picked up the vibrator and coated it with the lubricant she used on me earlier, and in a minute I felt it sliding up and down my crack. My bottomhole and pussy still tingled from her finger. And now the vibrator was pushing against my ring.

"Relax, honey," Mom said.

She pushed the vibrator in where her finger had been. It was bigger than her finger, but a little smaller than Shaun. And as it slid in, it sent the most delicious chills through my body. My nipples were hard, my pussy was soaked, and I felt so horny and fulfilled. This was nothing to be afraid of. This was heaven.

Mom slid the vibrator in and out of me. In a few minutes, she turned it on, and the buzzing in my bottom seemed to touch every nerve in my body. I was shaking it felt so good. It must have been obvious that I was enjoying it. I was moaning, and I was pushing my butt back to meet her thrusts.

Finally, I guess she decided to have some mercy, and her other hand slid into my slit. I didn't need any lubricant from a bottle there; I was as wet as if a guy had just shot his load in me. Her fingers found my clit and rubbed it steadily while continuing to pump the vibrator in and out of my asshole.

It only took a minute before I saw fireworks. I cried with pleasure as orgasm wracked my body. I almost cried it felt so good. Her fingers massaged my clit, and the buzzing vibrator in my ass magnified every wave of my cum. I collapsed on the bed after it was over, and she withdrew the vibrator from my bottom. She leaned forward to kiss me on the cheek and then left the room.

I got dressed to go back to campus for the night. Daddy had a knowing smile on his face when I kissed him goodbye. Mom gave me a look of trust and love. I knew everything was going to be alright.

I went home two more times that week, and each time Mom took me to my bedroom for training. Each time the vibrator was bigger than before, and each time I came so hard I thought I would die. The third vibrator was bigger than any cock I'd seen in my life, and I didn't think I could take it, but Mom worked me up real good, and it slid in without much difficulty.

Saturday would be the big day. I drove home right after lunch, and Mom was preparing a really elegant dinner. The dining room table was set with the good china and my parents' wedding silver. Fresh flowers were at the center of the table. It felt like something really special was going to happen.

My pussy felt like something really special was going to happen. I was totally hot, and I kept feeling the wetness between my legs. My panties were damp all day. The anticipation was really building in me.

I didn't see Daddy all afternoon. He was out most of the time, and when he returned he went to another part of the house. Late in the afternoon, Mom said it was time for me to get ready, and she took me upstairs. I got undressed while she drew my bath.

Mom said she would wash me because I should be pampered on such a special day. It thrilled me to feel her soapy hands all over my body. She stroked my titties until my nipples were real hard, and she washed me very well between my legs. I thought I might cum, but she stopped before I did.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.