Hot Friday Night - Cover

Hot Friday Night

by JAX

Copyright© 2006 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: It had been hot and sultry all day so when I got in from work, I headed for the shower. The warm water felt great on my hot sweaty body. I dried myself off and put on a thin dressing gown and then waited for my lover to ring.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   .

It had been hot and sultry all day so when I got in from work, I headed for the shower. The warm water felt great on my hot sweaty body. I dried myself off and put on a thin dressing gown and then waited for my lover to ring.

"Hi, babe," he said his voice alone making my pussy wet.

"Hi, yourself," I replied.

"Ready for some fun?" he asked.

"Always," I said with a giggle.

"Right, put on a pair of thong knics, that wrap around blue skirt that I like and that semi-transparent blouse and I'll pick you up in fifteen minutes," he ordered.

"Ok," I agreed and giggled again.

I rushed to find the things he had mentioned and I was just finishing buttoning up my blouse when he beeped his horn.

"Hi, babe," he said and leaned over and kissed my exposed neck.

His mouth found mine and we kissed lustfully.

"Give me your knickers," he whispered.

My knickers were like a touchstone to me, to surrender them to him meant he was in control of my body for as long as he held them. I reached under my skirt and wriggled them down my thighs and off and handed them to him.

"Good," he said with a big smile.

His lips found mine again and this time his hand moved up my legs and his figures teased my already wet pussy. I spread my thighs just a little to encourage him but just as I was on the verge he stopped with a laugh.

"Let's go," he said and we drove off.


Then after driving for some fifteen minutes or so.

"Look in the glove compartment," he said pointing.

I opened it up and found, still in it's wrapper a sleep mask.

"Put it on," he ordered.

I unwrapped it and put it over my head and suddenly I could see nothing.

"Where are we going?" I asked, my voice sounding hoarse.

"It doesn't matter," he said with a laugh.

After a few more minutes he slowed and turned and I could hear gravel under the tyres.

"Get out," he ordered.

I stood still, one hand on the car roof for balance for I could see nothing.

"Take all your clothes off," he ordered.

Immediately my body reacted, it shook with excitement and my fingers couldn't at first undo my buttons. He took my clothes as they came off and I think he placed them inside the car.

"Hands behind your back," he ordered.

Using my thong knickers, he tied my hand tightly together.

"Let's go," he said taking my elbow.

The gravel path soon stopped and I was on a smooth floor.

"Shoes," he said, and I slipped them both off.

I heard a door open and suddenly I heard breathing, sharp intakes of breaths and sighs.

"Stand still," my lover ordered.

I felt him move behind me and I then felt his hands cup and squeeze my breasts. My head went back to rest on his shoulder. While his two hands gently squeezed my breasts another pair moved over my thighs.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.