Descendant of Bacchus - Cover

Descendant of Bacchus

Copyright© 2006 by zazupitz

Chapter 17: Passing Grade

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17: Passing Grade - If you could have anyone you wanted, whenever you wanted, anywhere you wanted them, would you feel blessed? Well, I could and I did feel blessed. But for every blessing there is a price to pay and the full cost is never really known until it's incurred.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Pregnancy  

We woke together and having caught a quick whiff of the air in the room a shower was definitely in order. I brought her with me and we both enjoyed the warmth of the water and the gentle touch of the other as we washed the sex and sweat away. We stepped out refreshed and just when I was thinking that this would be a good time to get Candice home the vixen in her reappeared.

"Teach me more." I caught a glimpse of the fire in her eyes that I'd seen earlier and as she let the towel she was wrapped in fall to the floor her nipples let me know that wasn't the only place where a fire was burning.

"I've showed you what it's like to have your pussy sucked until you passed out. I've taught you how to suck cock. I've taken your virginity. What else can I teach you?" Of course I knew but I enjoyed playing with her just a bit.

"I don't know. Maybe you can fuck me again and show me a different position. I'll try anything you want." The change in her was astounding. Candice had left the building and what she left behind was wanton in her desire. Inspiration struck. I made a few adjustments and then reached out and called Eric and Jennifer to join the fun. I also reached out to Jennifer and made a couple of adjustments.

"Candice, I'll tell you what. There is one last bit of virgin territory we haven't explored yet. I guess, if you really want, we could take that last bit of your virginity. To be totally honest, I'd love to try."

"Where? What? Tell me please. I'm ready. Whatever it is, just tell me and I'll do it!"

"Slow down. You may think it's a bit too weird. You should probably know what it is before you promise to give it up." There was no way she was going to say no but I was having fun trying to get her off balance.

She was getting impatient. "Stop toying with me and just tell me what you want to do, please."

I pulled her to me and grabbed hold of her ass. I stared deeply in her smoldering eyes and waited to see if anything would click. Her eyes grew big as saucers, her jaw dropped open and she gasped. I did not plant the idea in her pretty head - I'd let her arrive at this conclusion all by herself.

She settled and simply said "Ok".

"Ok what?" I had a sudden need to hear her say it.

A glimmer of the shy Candice returned and she was having a bit of a mental battle before she finally managed to give voice to the words. "You can fuck my ass if you want."

It was whispered as if just saying the words was somehow evil. In fact, that was what was going through her head as she agreed. The idea seemed so evil, it was scary, and most interestingly, it was exciting her.

"I didn't hear you baby. Tell me again."

This time she looked me straight in the eyes. "Fuck my virgin ass." I did help her with that one by giving her both a bit of a confidence boost and by stoking her desire. Now my recent adjustments were about to kick in.

"Ok, but you're going to have to earn it."

She looked shocked and then intrigued. There was a questioning tone to her next statement. "Ok, tell me what I have to do."

I was blunt. "Jennifer is lying on our bed and letting Eric fuck her mouth. Go out there and eat her pussy."

The twinkle in her eyes said all that needed to be said. She headed back to the bedroom, slid up on the bed between Jennifer's legs and dove in. Jennifer might have looked surprised if she hadn't been working so hard to keep from choking on Eric's dick. As it was, she moaned around it as the first touch of Candice's tongue struck a chord.

I sidled up behind Candice, spread her ass to expose her rose and gently began working my tongue in and around that last vestige of virginity. My tongue also struck a chord as she began moaning into Jennifer's cunt. We both focused on the task in front of us until Candice had Jennifer ready to explode and I had slowly worked three fingers into her dark tunnel. Jennifer's orgasm would be my sign that Candice had earned her reward and with my fingers still pumping her I got into position.

Eric seemed to sense what I was waiting for and slammed his cock more firmly down Jennifer's throat. That forced Jennifer's cunt more firmly onto Candice's mouth and the combination of the two stimuli finally pushed her over the edge. It's a damn good thing Candice was holding onto her thighs since Jennifer's thrashing was so intense it took all of Candice's strength and concentration to hold on. That was the moment I was waiting for. In a flash, my dick replaced my fingers and I didn't stop pushing until I was buried. That caused Candice to tense, forcing her mouth even more firmly on Jennifer's twitching cunt and that sent another wave of orgasm shooting through Jennifer's already convulsing form. Those convulsions finally pushed Eric over the edge. I'm sure he shot this load directly down her throat. They collapsed in a heap as Candice finally started to relax around my cock.

Fucking Candice's ass was fantastic. I know that's pretty weak but I don't know what else you can say about an ass that fits so perfectly. There wasn't any measurable area of my cock that wasn't in contact with and being massaged by the walls of her rectum. Best of all, she was beginning to enjoy this new sensation and as proof she began fucking back against my thrusts. That's when the girl surprised me again. I reached around to begin playing with her clit only to find her hand was already there and doing a fine job. That left me free to concentrate on fucking her to one more brilliant orgasmic explosion and to give Jennifer a mental assist down the same path.

"Jennifer, come and look at what I'm doing to Candice. Candice, tell Jennifer how it feels."

She grunted with each push as she worked to find the words. "It's intense. It's like I can feel every inch of him inside me. He's going to make me come so good." She was in fact, just about ready to come so I thrust into her one more time and held there to prolong the inevitable.

"I'll bet Eric would love to show you just how good it can fell to have a cock slipping and sliding inside your tight ass. Why don't you ask him?"

She became embarrassed as she said, "I tried once and I couldn't do it. It hurt too much and the guy I was with got really pissed with me. He broke up with me the next day. I really don't think I can do it." The memory was bringing tears to her eyes as she continued to stare at Candice's ass being held firmly to my hips.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.