Descendant of Bacchus - Cover

Descendant of Bacchus

Copyright© 2006 by zazupitz

Chapter 14: 2's Company, 8's An Orgy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: 2's Company, 8's An Orgy - If you could have anyone you wanted, whenever you wanted, anywhere you wanted them, would you feel blessed? Well, I could and I did feel blessed. But for every blessing there is a price to pay and the full cost is never really known until it's incurred.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Pregnancy  

I got home a bit before seven and was pleased to find Savannah ready. She looked absolutely perfect dressed in the same elegant yet simple black dress with the same classic string of pearls resting at the base of her neck. Her hair was loose and shimmering in the evening light. Her nails were done in understated colors with just the slightest hint of a gold streak cutting across each. Her makeup was modestly applied with just a bit of highlight to enhance her wonderful eyes. She was the perfect image of a woman who had class and the benefit of good breeding.

I led her into the den.

"Savannah, I have a critical assignment for you this weekend. I need you to listen carefully and carry out my instructions precisely. How you perform this weekend could mean the difference between life and death for the wife of the gentlemen you will be servicing this weekend." I was sounding very dramatic and it was. If she failed to convince Philippe that reeducating his wife was an option then I would probably be forced to help him execute his original plan. Just the thought of that left a foul taste in my mouth.

I explained the entire situation. I left no details out. She would need to know exactly what was at stake if this was going to work.

"So then, I need you to be the perfect partner in public and the perfect slave in private. You will refer to him as Master when in private. You will respond to his demands as if it was me you were servicing. When in public, you need to be charming and engaging. Your goal is to sell the qualities of your master. Make people want to be near him. Even if it's only to be closer to you, they must want to be involved with him. A good woman can make the difference between closing business deals and loosing them. Show him how effective you can be on his behalf." She had listened intently to every word and my probe revealed only one doubt.

"Master, I will do my very best. I'm just concerned about my lack of knowledge about his business. I enjoy wine but I'm certainly no expert. I'm not sure how I can compensate for my ignorance." It was a fair point with a simple solution.

"Savannah, Philippe will not expect you to be a wine expert. Should you find yourself in a difficult position simply defer to him. Remember, you are selling him. Humbly defer the question to him and give him the chance to demonstrate his expertise. You charm them and let him wow them."

"I understand Master. I will do my best."

"Let's see what you've packed."

"My bags are in the entry way Master. Just a second and I'll grab them." She ran off and returned with two bags. The first was a shoulder bag that was intended for a trip to the gym. The second was a garment bag that was just the right size for a couple of days.

"Show me the clothes first."

With a quick, "yes Master" she opened the garment bag. She had packed another dress that was similarly elegant in style but cut with a slightly lower neckline and a plunging back. It was a soft blue and seemed to be made of silk. Below that, she had packed a gown. This was full-length and form fit. It was made of a shimmering material in various shades of gray and silver and was strapless. She had also packed a pair of dress slacks and a white blouse that was obviously meant for more casual occasions. She had a pair of shoes for each outfit and three sets of underwear that included a bra, garter belt and stockings. She had a small bag with various types of makeup and other toiletries and that was it. Unlike most women, she had packed only the essentials.

"I'm pleased with your choices. Now show me the bag of tricks." She flushed a bit but moved quickly to get the second bag opened.

This one contained a riding crop, a whip and a paddle just in case she required punishment. To this she added two dildos, one large and one gigantic, two butt plugs, also large and larger, a vibrator, various lengths of rope and a set of nipple clamps. It looked like just enough to keep Philippe busy and happy.

"Who chose these items?" I wondered if Mom had helped her.

"I did Master. I hope I did Ok."

"You did fine. Now get this all packed again. The car will be here in 10 minutes. Make me proud." I had a good feeling about this. If anyone could pull this off Savannah was the one.

I gave her a quick kiss and left her to get ready. I needed to get showered and on my way to Mac's and I didn't have much time if I was going to arrive by eight as promised. Unfortunately Carrie caught up with me.

She was electric and almost knocked me over as she ran and jumped in my arms. I just managed to recover my balance as she wrapped her legs around my waist and kissed me deeply. I knew immediately what this was all about and it wasn't just the fact that she missed me.

"I'm ovulating. We can make a baby. Please, let's make a baby." It was so tempting. One short step and we'd be in my room and a few more steps and we'd be on the bed making love. I really wanted to give in. I couldn't give in.

I did carry her into my room and as I set her on the bed I broke away to try and explain.

"Carrie, that's really great news. I really do want this, I swear. But, it's going to have to wait until later. I promised I'd go to Mac's for a while. I'm already running late. I'll come back as soon as I can and we can spend the night together. Will you wait for me?" Even as I was telling her this I was thinking I could probably just take her to the shower with me. We wouldn't have a lot of time but at least we could get started down our chosen path. But no, this was not the way I wanted it to happen and I don't think it was the way Carrie wanted it either. We should be able to take our time and explore the depths of our passion. The moment we conceived our first child should be one neither of us ever forgot.

She was pouting like a little girl and that pout was weakening my resolve.

"Oh Kenny, I'm so ready for this. I've been waiting all day. Can't you put it off for just a bit?" She was even whining like a child.

"I don't want to rush though this. Wait for me just a bit and I promise I'll be yours all night." This promise seemed to bring her around a bit.

"You promise, all night, just the two of us?"

I was about to confirm my promise when I remember Eric.

"Carrie, Eric is coming in at nine. I should be back by 9:30 or 10. I want to spend a little time with him and Annie first and then I promise, I will be yours all night." Of course that assumed Philippe would not be interrupting me. I decided not to add that caveat.

"Ok I guess. But please don't keep me wait too long. I'll bust if I don't feel you inside me soon." She went from a frowning child to a wanton woman in a heartbeat.

"Good, now let me get showered and out of here or I'm never going to get back." I kissed her warmly and made my way to the bathroom. I heard her sigh as I closed the door.

I got showered and out with out further incidence and arrived at Mac's fifteen minutes behind schedule. The similarities in her welcome were scary. She ran down the front steps and leapt into my arms. Once again, I just about feel over.

She showered me with kisses and as I looked over her shoulder there were her parents, smiling from ear to ear. The child in me was a bit embarrassed.

"Your parents are watching us."

"Yes, I know. I told them everything and they're thrilled." I guess I was a bit surprised. I had thought they would be just a bit reticent about the change in Mac's future. I also thought I was going to have to dance around an explanation of some things they might find a bit strange. However, I wasn't about to complain.

"How much of everything did you tell them?" I doubted she'd really told them everything and I certainly didn't want to confuse matters by saying too much.

"Absolutely everything. I hope that's ok but I just figured that given the history they had with your father that they would understand. They were a little concerned at first but they're really ok now." She was bubbling with so much excitement it was starting to infect me.

I put Mac down and quickly walked up and embraced both of them. They were about to become my in-laws and apparently, they already knew more about my private life than anyone outside the immediate family. I was going to have to talk seriously with them about privacy and secrecy.

As Mac came up behind us her father suggested we go in a talk.

In many ways, Mac's father was similar to mine but was more subdued. He was personable, energetic and steady. Unlike my father, everything about him was understated. He dressed well but always in styles and colors that were subdued. He was always well groomed but didn't bother to cover up the streaks of gray in his hair. He stood tall at a little over six feet and kept himself in decent shape. He wasn't sporting an athlete's body but he wasn't sporting a couch potatoes gut either. He had always displayed a good sense of humor but when he told jokes they were always clean. He was friendly and as I recall, he always seemed to be among the group of Mom and Dad's closet friends. He was a structural engineer by trade and that's probably where Mac's interest in architecture blossomed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.