Descendant of Bacchus - Cover

Descendant of Bacchus

Copyright© 2006 by zazupitz

Chapter 12: Wet Dreams - Wetter Reality

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Wet Dreams - Wetter Reality - If you could have anyone you wanted, whenever you wanted, anywhere you wanted them, would you feel blessed? Well, I could and I did feel blessed. But for every blessing there is a price to pay and the full cost is never really known until it's incurred.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Pregnancy  

I headed straight for my room and there was Mac stretched out on my bed. The only way this vision could get any better is if she was naked and I was hopeful that would come soon enough. For now, it was time to talk.

I lay down beside her and took her into my arms. She felt so warm and smelled so good I just had to hold her for a while. Actually, I momentarily lost the power of speech. Instead, I was getting lost in her embrace and had to fight to regain control. I was desperate to make love to her but I couldn't do that until I had come clean. I loved her too much not to tell her everything first and then hope she would understand and stay.

I sat up and turned to face her.

"Mac, I have a ton of things to tell you and I really need to tell you everything. It's just that this is going to sound so outrageous I just don't know how you're going to react. The worst part of all of this is I really love you. For me that means I have to be totally honest. But, what if I'm totally honest and as a result you hate me and run away? Jeez, I'm already screwing this up. Loving you isn't the worst thing. In fact it's the best thing I discovered about myself. I guess I'm just a little nervous."

She was really worried now. She had never seen me as unsure of myself as I was at that moment and she had also never heard me tell her I loved her. The combination of the two was confusing her.

"Kenny, I love you too. I always have and I always knew you loved me. I mean I sensed you felt that way. I really love that you want to be honest with me but you're scaring me a bit. I mean, I think I can deal with most anything but I've never seen you like this. You're not going to tell me you're gay or something are you?"

She was searching for some explanation and when she came on the gay idea it really scared her.

I had to laugh just a bit. "No Mac, I promise, I'm not gay. It's a whole lot stranger than that. Let me try something with you and maybe it'll help you understand."

I looked into her most recent memories and discovered what I was looking for.

"Mac, you came here tonight hoping we would finally have a chance to make love."

Hearing this, she immediately turned red and just looked at me trying to digest what I'd just said.

"Was I being so obvious?" She hadn't even considered that I might be reading her thoughts. I was being too subtle.

"No, you weren't. Let's try this again." This time I looked for something that I could not possibly know or guess and lo-and-behold there it was.

"Mac, I'm sorry to embarrass you but in the shower this morning you were thinking about tonight and you masturbated. You had a really strong orgasm." I threw that last bit in to be sure I was driving the point home.

She turned even redder and gasped. "How the hell could you know that? If you were spying on me I'll kill you." Now she was pissed.

"Mac, please clam down. I wasn't spying on you. I would never do that to you. I recently discovered an ability that will seem very strange to you. I know it seemed strange to me at first. You see, I can read your thoughts." She stopped me before I could continue.

"You've got to be kidding me. I don't believe it. You're just playing with me." She really didn't believe it was anything more than luck at best or spying at worst. I needed something more if I was going to convince her.

I decided it was time to tweak her a bit. I tapped into her pleasure center and mentally nibbled on her clit just a bit.

She jumped off the bed and backed as far away from me as she could. "Jeez, what the fuck was that? What did you just do to me?"

The first thing that caught me off guard was the language. Mac never used that language and coming from her it seemed totally inappropriate. The second thing that caught me was her fear. I scared her now and that was not what I was intending.

"Please Mac, I'm sorry. You see I also discovered that I have the ability to manipulate people as well. I just touched your pleasure center. I'm sorry. I just needed to do something that would help you see just how real this is. I promise not to do that again. Please come back and talk with me. Please." I really needed to settle her down.

"Jesus Kenny, this is just too much. How did you discover this power?" She still hadn't come back to sit with me but I could see some of the tension draining out of her.

"We'll, I guess I really discovered it at the party. By the way, I'm really sorry I didn't get to spend any time with you. It was just so crazy."

She started to ease back to the bed. "I was really pissed with you that day. If you had been able to read my thoughts that day you would have know I was hoping that would have been the day we first made love." With that declaration she sat on the bed and punched me. This was no love tap. It caught my upper arm and it hurt. That was one more failure to add to my growing list.

"Sorry Mac, I was just really overwhelmed that day. Actually I've spent most of the time since then feeling overwhelmed. There's more though. You see I've found out that this power is something that runs in the family. All the men seem to have the same ability to varying degrees. My father was a master at this and used it to help a lot of people improve their lives. He actually turned it into a consulting business that is now mine."

I figured I'd hit her with the good stuff first and then try to ease her into my kinkier activities.

"You're serious; you can read and manipulate people's minds. This is just too weird. Can you really make me do things?" Her tone had shifted. Now it was less tinged with fear and more with curiosity.

"I can but I won't. The thing of it is I could but I won't use this to do things to anyone unless they want me too. There have been times in my family history where this power has been abused and it always resulted in disaster. I am trying very hard and will continue to try very hard to be sure I don't make that mistake." I knew that wasn't totally true. I might make Philippe's wife do things that she wouldn't be asking for but for now I rationalized that this was not abuse. This would be done in the service of a client. I really wasn't sure how long this rational would hold up.

"This is just too much to get my head around. What exactly could you make me do?" By now her curious nature was fully engaged.

"Well, I guess I could make you do pretty much anything. It's all pretty new to me so I'm not really sure if there are any limitations to this gift. I've tried it with a few people but so far, I've only done things they wanted done. I haven't forced anyone to do something they would be uncomfortable with or unhappy about." I thought about my two slaves and felt just a bit better. As out of control as I had been, in the end it was nothing more than delivering what they needed to be happy.

"Wow, I don't know what to say. I guess this is going to take a while to settle in." I looked into her thoughts and saw she was wondering if what she felt for me might have been something I planted. I needed to nip this one in the bud quickly.

"Mac, I swear to you, until this moment I've never even looked into your thoughts. I have never done anything even close to manipulating you. No matter what happens to us I really need you to trust me on this one. I would not do that to you. I really do love you and I would never do anything to abuse your trust." I wasn't sure I was getting through and as hard as it was not to influence her, I decided to let her reach her own conclusions.

"I guess I believe you. It's just strange knowing you could do this stuff. How would I know if you were or weren't manipulating me? I've always trusted you. I really want to trust you even now. Jeez, this is so confusing."

Her mind was working a mile a minute but I stayed out of her thoughts and waited to see where she would head with this.

"I guess I trust you. I know I love you. I can't believe you planted that in my head. I won't believe that. You just need to promise me one thing. No matter what, I want you to stay out of my head. Promise me, you'll let me be me. If you can promise me that I promise not to question you on this again." I sensed she was not fully convinced but she was also not prepared to run away.

"Mac, I promise, more than that, I swear I will never invade your thoughts or manipulate you in any way unless you specifically ask me to. I promise you this with all my heart. No matter what, I will let you be yourself." This was as heart-felt a promise as I could give. I would not violate it for the world and having made the promise I had to let her decide whether to accept it or reject it. It was torture waiting for her to digest this.

She stared deeply into my eyes and finally wrapped me in her arms and whispered, "I love you".

We had passed the first hurdle. I needed to take her to the next and I was going to stick with the good stuff for a bit more.

"Mac, there's a lot more I need to tell you but first I think it might help if I tell you a bit about how I think I'm going to be using this gift." I decided Josh's daughter was the best example I had to help her understand how good this could be.

"I have a new client coming in next week. He called yesterday about a problem with his daughter. You see, she was raped and she has been so traumatized by it that she can't even get near another man. Her father says she even cringes when he tries to hug her. I'm going to try to get into her head and see if I can't ease her pain. I believe I can. That's just one example of the kinds of things I believe I can achieve with the gift. I'm really going to try to do as much good for people as I can."

I think I touched a nerve.

"Wow, you really think you can help her?" Mac always had a big heart. If she could help she would and when she couldn't she grieved. I definitely hit a nerve.

"I'm pretty sure I can. I just need to get into her head and convince her it wasn't her fault and the beast that did this to her is just that, a beast. He's not a man. He's an animal. If I can make her see the creep for what he really is I think I can help her get past this horror." I wasn't convinced it would be as easy as I was making it seem but I really was confident I could help.

"That would be so great. I guess I wouldn't mind being able to do some of that as well. I was going to tell you I got into most of the universities I applied to and I am really leaning toward going to Harvard. They accepted me into the Psychology program." I knew she was going to tell me this and was about tell her about my change of plans when an idea struck me.

I had been considering how to get close enough to Shane to be able to help her and was thinking about using Mom as a conduit until I could get her more relaxed. Now I was thinking Mac would be the better choice. They would obviously be closer in age and could talk a bit more comfortably, maybe. It would also help me give Mac something that would make her happy and more comfortable with who I was becoming.

"Mac, I think you can do some of what I'll be doing. Hear me out for a second and if you want, maybe you can help me with this. You see, Shane — that's her name by the way, is so traumatized she probably won't be willing to sit with me so I can work with her. I was thinking about using someone else to help intercede. You might be the perfect person for this."

"Jeez Kenny, I don't know what I could possibly say or do that would be helpful. I've never even met someone who went through this. I don't see how I could be of much help." I could see she wanted to try but it would take some convincing before she felt any confidence.

"Let me explain. You wouldn't be doing this alone. I would be in the background looking into her thoughts. I'd feed them to you and tell you what you needed to say. I'd be with you every step of the way and when we got her past the first stage then I'd come in and work with her directly. You could help me break down the first few walls but you'd have to let me into your head."

"You mean I'd be like a puppet? You tell me what to say and I just repeat it?" This wasn't sounding quite so good to her.

"Not exactly, I will be feeding you her thoughts and you'll be free to react to them. What I'll feed you will be more like suggestions and you can decide how to use them. As we go along I'll be letting you know how you're doing and you can adjust along the way." I really didn't think this would work if I took total control. If this was going to work I needed her to be herself. If all she did was parrot what I told her Shane would probably see through the charade.

"Do you really think I can help her?" I didn't need to read her thoughts to know she really wanted to believe she could.

"I really do. Together, I really think we can help her get well." The more I talked this through the more I became truly convinced that this was the right tact.

She was sold. "When would we start?"

"She's coming in next Thursday. I'm going to start right away. By the way, you should know I get paid very well for my services. If you want to do this you will be getting paid as well and if we can do this together you might want to reconsider your college plans." I dropped the bait out there and wondered if she'd bite.

"You're not going are you?" She took it, hook, line and sinker.

"No Mac, I'm not. I have a job and a business now. Even if I went I can't imagine having something better to do with my life. At least for now, I'm going to focus on the business and see where it takes me. I'm sorry. I know we made plans together but I just can't walk away from this." The fact that so many people were depending on me to assume the reins and make this work had become secondary in my mind. I really did want to help as many people as I could and this was the best possible chance I could imagine to achieve that goal.

"Mac, I wasn't kidding about you changing your plans. I would love it if we could work together at this. If this team effort works with Shane it will work with others. If you really want to get into peoples heads and help them through their personal problems I can't think of a better way to do it than this. Besides, it would let us be together and that was really the plan all along, wasn't it?"

The wheels were turning as she worked to digest this. "I don't know Kenny. I've been so focused on getting into college. I don't know if I can just turn away from it just like that. Besides, my parents would die if I told them I decided not to go. You should have seen them when I got the letter from Harvard. I've never seen them so happy."

I knew exactly what she was going through. It was just a short time ago that I went though all the same thoughts and the same sense of withdrawal.

"Don't decide now. Help me with Shane first. If you want to stick with it I can help with your parents. If you decide you still want to go the Harvard, I'll stand by you. Whatever you decide, I'll still love you."

I hit the mark once again and once again she wrapped me in her arms "Ok, let's do it and see what happens." She kissed me deeply as if the conversation had reached its conclusion. It was time to drop a few bombs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.