Descendant of Bacchus
Chapter 9: Family Fun & More

Copyright© 2006 by zazupitz

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Family Fun & More - If you could have anyone you wanted, whenever you wanted, anywhere you wanted them, would you feel blessed? Well, I could and I did feel blessed. But for every blessing there is a price to pay and the full cost is never really known until it's incurred.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Pregnancy  

I got home around six and spent the next hour just relaxing. I had given very careful thought to how this night was going to go and if all went to plan I was going to need all my energy.

Savannah showed up right on time and she was a true vision. She wore a simple black dress that was cut square across the neck and hugged all of her curves in just the right way. It came to about 6 inches above her knees to show her legs to their best advantage and was sleeveless, with a zipper up the back. To this classically simple garment she added a simple string of rose-colored pearls and matching pearl earrings. They stood out nicely against the dark material. Her hair was brushed out and was capturing the highlights of the setting sun so it almost looked like she'd worn a saintly crown. Her makeup was a bit more pronounced tonight and that was the one element I was not totally thrilled with. That would have to change but it really did very little damage to the overall appearance. She was gorgeous.

I invited her in and led her to the den without as much as a kiss hello. It was time to give her what she asked for and somehow I doubted it would be quite the way she had hoped.

"Have a seat." The coldness of my greeting was having the effect I'd hoped for. She was definitely off balance and worried.

"I want you to listen without interrupting. When I'm done I will ask you one and only one question. Think carefully before you answer as it will be the only time you are offered this choice."

She was starting to get a sense of what was coming and as I looked inside I saw her getting excited. It would be interesting to see if her excitement would be maintained.

"You have asked me to take you as my slave and I have spent a great deal of time considering that request. I may be prepared to grant it based on a number of conditions."

"First, if I agree to take you as my slave I will own you. You will have no will of your own. I will tell you what to do, where to go, how to dress, when to eat, when to sleep, who to fuck and how to fuck them. In short, you will become my property; my play thing."

"Second, since I will own you I will also own everything you now own. You will sign everything over to me and I will do with it as I please. You will be stripped of everything."

A quick read told me this was starting to sound a bit too intense for her.

"Third, you will quit your job. You will have no need to work for anyone or at anything other than what I decide will be pleasing to me. I may put you to work in my office or I may just leave you chained up in my dungeon until I have need of you."

"Fourth, I will put you through a very intense, painful and demeaning training program. I have not decided what type of slave I will turn you into but I am certain that I will be using and sharing you with others. Whatever fate I choose for you will be met with your absolute commitment to succeed."

"Now, and remember to take your time before answering, do you still want me to take you?"

By this time she was ringing her hands and grinding her teeth. As I looked inside I could see a full-fledged battle between wanting to accept everything I offered and running away as fast and a far as possible. I really didn't know how this was going to turn out and while I could have influenced her response I decided not to. If she said yes it had to be her decision alone or I would never truly feel comfortable with what I was going to do to her.

The battle was coming down to one question. She wanted to know if I would ever really love her if she became my slave or would she be nothing more than a thing I played with. If it were possible for there to be love she would give everything up for that chance. If she were destined to be nothing more than an object then she would have to say no.

"May I ask a question?" The tension in her voice was almost choking her. I on the other hand remained calm and determined, almost cold.

"Yes you may."

"I love you. I will always love you. I want to be yours as completely as possible and that's why I offered myself to you as your slave. I can't imagine a better way to demonstrate my love than to give myself over to you. I created the room in my basement just for you and never considered sharing it with anyone else. But, I'm scared. I'm scared that you will think of me differently if I do this. I'm afraid you won't be able to love me. I think it would kill me if I gave you everything and lost you at the same time. I don't know how to ask this but I guess I just want to know if you could love me as your slave or would I just become some kind of object you owned and used."

I let her hang for a few beats before I responded.

"I love you too and I truly believe I will always love you. However, I will also use you. If you give yourself to me I will take full advantage of you. I will treat you like an object. I will abuse and embarrass you at times. I will make you do things that you'd never imagined doing and I will teach you to love all of it. By the time I'm done with you, you will be a very different person but I will still love you. I think the real question you should be asking is will you be able to love yourself. Will you be able to love that inner you you've kept so well hidden or will you be repulsed by it as I bring it out into the light of day and begin to nurture it?"

She didn't hesitate this time.

"I've looked long and hard at these feelings ever since I began tutoring you. The side of me that wants to be so completely dominated is as much a part of who I am as the side I show the world every day. I can't deny that this is a real part of who I am and I have become comfortable with that part of me. I've become convinced that I need to let this side of me free. I've felt so bottled up until now that I don't think I've ever really been happy. If I can release this beast inside me and still have your love I really believe I will finally be truly happy."

She was crying softly now and as I watched her tears roll down her cheeks I knew I would always love her. No matter how I chose to use her that would not change.

"Listen to me carefully. I will always love you and giving yourself to me would truly be a gift beyond any I could hope for. However, there will be times when what I do to you makes you doubt that love. There will be times, especially in the early days of your training where you will regret giving yourself to me. None of that can be helped if you are to be a true slave. If you have the strength to bear these times then say yes. I you have doubts then please say no. I meant what I said before. If you say yes this will be the last time you will have a choice."

I actually wondered if I really did want her to say no. If she said yes I would not take half measures in her training. There would be times we both regretted taking this path but I would follow it relentlessly and I would drag her along if necessary.

If she said no we could still be lovers and friends. I might not have as much time for her and we would never be as close as we would be if I became her Master, but we could still have fun. I almost wished she would say no.

She settled my indecision.

"I'm ready. If you'll have me I'm yours. Just tell me what you want me to do." She seemed to sink under the weight of her decision and at the same time I read a sense of relief at having made the choice she did.

I rose and took her in my arms and just held her for a while. The intimacy of it was almost more than I could deal with. I kissed her deeply and then held her by the shoulders, looked into her eyes and started her down the road to her complete submission.

"From now on I am your Master and you will refer to me that way. If you fail to do so you will be punished. I am not happy with the amount of makeup you're wearing. You will use modest amounts in colors I choose. You are no longer allowed to wear panties unless I tell you to. I want easy access to your pussy and ass at all times. You ask permission before you speak. If you fail to ask permission you will be punished. You will not orgasm without permission. If you do I will punish you. From now on you are mine. You will do exactly as I say without the slightest hesitation. If you fail you will be punished. Your training begins now and until I am satisfied that you are aware of your new role you will be treated like a dog. You will join me for dinner tonight and like any good dog you will eat on the floor. I will be sharing you with others. Do for them as if you were doing for me. If you fail you will be punished. Tomorrow you will come to my office with all of the documents related to your house, car, bank accounts, and any other assets you own. You will sign all of those over to me. From now on you live here. I will create a suitable environment soon but for now you will be kept in the basement. When I am satisfied that you are learning your proper place I may provide a more comfortable arrangement for you. I truly hope you can learn to live with your decision because there is no turning back now. Do you understand?"

She looked into my eyes for a brief second and then looked down as she said, "Yes Master".

"Good. Now, give me your panties." She quickly, and with no modestly at all, slipped them off and handed them over to me. They smelled sweet. They were also moist.

"Now, blow me!" I quickly released my cock and she moved just as quickly to her knees to capture it with her mouth. It was strange. She was doing everything just as before but I just wasn't enjoying it as much. I guess I was just a bit saddened by her choice. I really liked the Savannah I'd come to know. She'd really grown on me and now I could only hope this new Savannah would grow on me as much.

I grabbed her head and started to fuck her mouth and that seemed to do the trick. My orgasm wasn't as intense as the last time I'd enjoyed her mouth but it did the trick and after squeezing the last few drop out I was ready to introduce my new slave to the family. I was also starving.

I drew her to her feet and noticed a few drops of cum clinging to the corners of her mouth and as I did she moved to wipe them away. I stopped her.

"Don't! I want them there for everyone to see. From now on you might try harder to suck down every drop and maybe you can avoid the embarrassment of everyone seeing your cum stained face. Now let's go to dinner."

She began walking at my side. "No slave! You will remain two paces behind me at all times. Before you are allowed to walk at my side again you will need to earn it."

I led the way into the dining room where everyone was just being seated. All eyes fell on Savannah.

"Let me introduce you to my new slave." I turned and called her to me. "This is Slave Savannah. I have just agreed to take her into training. Until I say otherwise, she will be treated like a stray dog. I will need all of you to help me maintain that discipline if she is to succeed. Showing her any kindness will do her more harm than good. Also, you will see things as I conduct her training that will be upsetting at times. Please trust me and please don't interfere. Training a proper slave is a daunting task. With your help this slave may just succeed. "

Mom had done as asked and not set a place for her. I pointed to the floor at the side of my chair and she obediently took her place on the floor with her legs crossed underneath her. She looked pathetic.

Dinner conversation was a bit strained at first. Having Savannah sitting there waiting for me to pass her scraps of food had to be upsetting for everyone. But, it passed before long and we were talking just as we always had. The meal was excellent as usual and we all ate heartily.

We were just about through when I realized Annie was still not aware of Mom's condition or of Carrie and me and our new relationship. It was time to bring her up to date and talk to her about what I was thinking about for her future.

"Annie, there's some news we need to share with you. Mom, why don't you start."

Mom was beaming as she explained her new state. "Well honey, there's no real way to ease into this so I'm just going to come right out with it. You're going to be a sister again."

Annie lit up like a Christmas tree. "Wow, holy shit. A boy or a girl?"

"I don't know yet but that's not all the news. Kenny is the father." She looked at Annie with just a slight touch of fear at how this news would be accepted.

"Wow, that's so intense." She paused for a Moment to digest this news and then continued. "I guess I'm a bit stunned but I'm really thrilled too. God, this is going to be so cool. We're going to have a new baby in the house."

I jumped in. If she thought one child was thrilling lord only knew how she'd react to the news of two.

"Annie, Carrie and I are also going to be together. She has asked to be more than just my sister. She wants to be my wife and I have agreed. She has stopped taking the pill and as soon as she is fertile we'll also be making a baby. The house is going to get pretty noisy before long."

I had forgotten Savannah was at my side until I heard the small gasp that came from her as I delivered this news.

To the table I said, "Excuse me" and for Savannah I offered her first true taste of her new role.

"You are a dog. You have no business listening in on my conversations. If you want to be heard you will ask permission. Otherwise, you are to remain invisible. You have just earned your first punishment. Now, sit there and keep quite."

She hung her head with shame and as I looked back at the table all three women were clearly shocked.

"I'm sorry for the disruption. Please just remember, I am doing this for her. She wanted this. She had a choice and this is what she choose. Help me and together we can help her succeed."

"Now, where were we? Oh yea, the house was going to get noisy."

Annie was the first to recover.

"Kenny, you seemed to have things pretty well set with Mom and Carrie. Can I ask, have you had time to think about me yet?" As Mom had said, they would all be looking to me to help guide their futures.

"I have Sis. Actually I've been thinking quite a bit about what would make you happy. To be honest, I've also looked into your mind a bit to try and get some hints." She flushed at that bit of news.

"I know you still have very strong feeling for Eric. I really like him as well and I think it might be worth getting the two of you together and see if there's still the same spark you two used to share. I hope that's ok with you. I called him today and he's going to come over and spend the weekend. You two can catch up a bit and if you're still interested I'll talk to him." She lit up once again, jumped from her seat and ran to me. She jumped into my lap and nearly knock us both over as she hugged me.

"Thank you. Thank you so much. I knew I could count on you to do the right thing. I love you so much. God, I can't wait to see him again. Thank You." We kissed deeply and as we broke the kiss she whispered, "How about making love to me. It's been days and I really need to taste your cock."

"Down girl. I have plans for all of us tonight. Tonight we are going to be a family like no other. Now, go help Mom get the coffee and leave things to me. I promise you'll all be satisfied before the night is out."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.