Descendant of Bacchus
Chapter 8: Marriage, Babies & Slave Training

Copyright© 2006 by zazupitz

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Marriage, Babies & Slave Training - If you could have anyone you wanted, whenever you wanted, anywhere you wanted them, would you feel blessed? Well, I could and I did feel blessed. But for every blessing there is a price to pay and the full cost is never really known until it's incurred.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Pregnancy  

By the time I got home that night it was 2:00 AM and I really expected everyone to be sound asleep. The house was quiet when I arrived so I grabbed a soda from the fridge and headed up to my room. Not everyone was sleeping. There was Carrie sitting on my bed watching TV. She looked so sweet laying there in her oversized tee shirt.

I went to her and kissed her warmly as any lover would do. "What are you doning here? I figured everyone would be soundly sleeping by now."

She was chipper. "I wanted to talk to you and I really wasn't very tired. Would it be ok if we talked a bit?"

"Sure, but let me take a quick shower first." I needed to clean away the sweat generated by my adventure with Racheal. I could have showered before leaving the office but everything was so new to me I actually forgot it was there.

The shower was just what I needed and by the time I got back to Carrie I was feeling a bit tired but comfortably refreshed. I climbed into bed next to her and kissed her once more.

"Now we can talk. What's on your mind little sister?"

"Well, its kind of embarrassing but I've had this fantasy for almost as long as I can remember and I was hoping maybe you would help me with it." The wild woman who had fucked me with such abandon just a few days ago now looked like a total innocent as she worked up the courage to explain her fantasy.

"Kenny, you know I love you with all my heart. I can't imagine ever loving someone as much as I love you. I'm at an age where I should be thinking about relationships and husbands and maybe children but I really can't imagine finding anyone I would want to spend my life with. That is, no one that would come close to you." She paused to screw her courage up one more notch.

"Kenny, I want to be with you. I want to be much more than just your little sister. I want to be your wife. I want to have babies with you and grow old with you and share the resrt of my life with you." She paused one more time and a wave of relife seemed to wash over her.

"There, I said it." She was truly releived.

"Hey Sis, there's no need to be embarrassed. I kind of guessed this was what you wanted. Remember, I can see inside your head when I want to. I've already been giving this a lot of thought and was planning to talk to you about it as soon as we had a chance. So, let me explain what I've been thinking."

"First, I would love to make babies with you. I love you very much and I know now that we would make excellent parents." I hardly got the last words out when she jumped on me and hugged me with all her might.

"Hang on. There's a but here that you need to hear." She suddenly looked worried.

"We really can't be officially married, at least not here in the States so you being my wife would have to be kept a secret shared with the family alone." She perked up again.

"That's ok. I don't need the world to know. You and I will know."

"That's fine with me as well but there's another small detail. I'm realizing that I could never be manogomus. Even as husband and wife I will often be with other women. I may even share some of them with you. If you want to become my wife you have to understand this and you need to know I won't tolerate any jealousies. You will share a very important part of me but you won't have exclusivity. You're going to need to decide if you'll be ok with that." Her response was immediate.

"I already knew that and I'm really ok with it. I know you'll always make me feel wanted and important to you. I trust you and I love you." She hugged me again.

"Well then, one last thing you need to understand is that you won't be the only one I have children with. In fact, I'll know in a week or so but I'm fairly positive that I got mom pregnamt yesterday."

"Holy shit, mom's going to have a baby. That's so intense. She must be thrilled." She paused and thought for a moment. "Will I be the baby's aunt or sister? I guess both." She started laughing and then hugged me close and wispered in my ear. "Make me pregnant and mom and I can have our babies together."

"Ok then, but you won't have them quite together. We need to get you off the pill first. It may take a couple of weeks before you're fertile. In the meantime though, let's slip you out of this tee shirt so we can consumate our marriage." I was already naked and as usual, my cock was springing to life in anticipation.

We made love that night. It was nothing like the animalistic fuck fests we'd had before. This was slow and tender and incredibly intense. We fucked and sucked each other until the sun came up and all the while I was dreaming about the moment when I would plant my seed deep inside her. The next generation was beginning to take shape.

I did mamange to get a couple of hours sleep and after a quick shower I headed down to the kitchen for some coffee and found mom in her usual place at the table. I kissed her good morning and immediately noticed she looked a bit green.

"What's up mom?" I was a bit concerned as she rarely got sick and she certainly looked pretty awful as she sat sipping her coffee.

She smiled up at me. "I think you got your wish. I'm pretty sure this is morning sickness and that means you are going to be a father." Behind the quasiness she was feeling real joy.

It shouldn't have come as a surprise but I was momentarily shocked. That quickly gave way to a profound serenity. I rose and took her in my arms. "I love you with all my heart. I will love our child just as much. Is there anything I can do to make you more comfortable."

"Not really, this just has to run its course. It'll pass. Thank you for asking but don't worry about me. I'll be fine." She felt so good in my arms I was tempted to blow off the office and carry her to bed. Unfortunately, I was now a man with responsibilities so I pushed the thought back and decided now would be a good time to fill her in on Carrie and me.

"Mom, Carrie was waiting for me last night and we had a long conversation. I've decided that I will take her as my wife. She will stop takiing the pill today and I will be making a baby with her just as soon as she's fertile. Also, neither Carrie or I are going to college. I will learn all I need to know on my own and Carrie will learn from me. I haven't told her about this part of my plan yet but I'm sure she'll agree."

"Also, I went through all the accounts yesterday and a bunch of stuff has been signed over to me. That includes the trust you've been drawing off. When I get home tonight I need you to help me understand what's required to maintain the household budget. I would really appreciate if you would still manage the house so all I really need to know is how much will be required."

"I've also decided that I will take Savannah as my slave. I will be taking control of her assests as well and would like you to manage a few things for me. I want her house sold. Before it's sold we will need someone to refinish her basement. I don't think there are many folks who will want to buy a house with its own torture chamber. I will have her sign her accounts over to me as well. Once the house is sold I want you to use the proceeds to build a new house on the back of our porperty. I'll give you the plans and I would like you to manage the construction project. I will find contractors I can trust to remain discrete. By the way, the house will be large enough to house ten people. I will be taking other slaves as well and the house will be both living space and training facility for them. I wanted it placed far enough back on the property so no one will be aware that it exists and so no one will hear or see what goes on there. I'll scout out the location and give you the details when I have the plans ready."

She was awe struck. "You seem to be moving pretty quickly. Are you sure you know what you're doing. I mean it's ok if you want to take it a bit slow. No one expects you to do everything all at once. You can ease into this if you want." I probed and found that it was not that she doubted my ability to handle all of this. She was just worried that I take enough time to enjoy along the way.

"It's going to be fine. I know enough now to be comfortable with what I've planned so far. I'm going to start meeting clients today and I'm actually really looking forward to jumping in with both feet. Don't worry. I love this already." I really did. My life had purpose. There was no doubt I'd hit a few bumps along the way and have to change direction on occasion but I was looking forward to all those challenges. I was beginning to feel like the man of the family and it felt great.

"I need to get to the office. We'll talk some more when I get home." I kissed her and headed for the door. "Oh, by the way, call Savannah and tell her to be here at 7 sharp. She'll be having dinner with us. I'll need to spend some time with her before dinner so if it's ok maybe we can eat around 8. Don't set a place at the table for her. I will begin her training tonight and she will be eating on the floor." And, with that I was out the door. I can only imagine how mom reacted to that little bit of detail.

I got to the office to find Rachael sitting at her desk looking every bit as good as she had yesterday. I gave a quick thought to getting a morning blowjob to kick things off but then thought better of it. There was a lot to do."

"Good Morning Sir." She was genuinely happy to see me.

"Good morning Rachael. He is a list of clients I want to talk to this morning. Give me 10 minutes to settle in and begin getting them on the phone. Did you remember my instructions on how you are to dress?"

She flushed and said, "Yes Sir, I have."

"Good, lift your skirt." I just needed a quick look at her lovely pussy.

She discretely lifted her ass from her chair and slid her skirt up to give me a full view. She had in fact remembered to leave the panties off.

"Spread your legs."

She did as told and was clearly wet. "I can see you're wet, have you been playing with your pussy?"

She couldn't answer fast enough. "No sir, not at all."

"Then what has you so wet?"

She turned slightly red. "I was just thinking about what you told me to do at lunch and I guess it got to me a bit."

"Well good. I'm glad to see you're looking forward to it. I guess you forgot the part about your next lesson in obedience."

"No sir, I haven't forgotten. I'll try my best to learn from it sir." She was only slightly subdued when she delivered this statement. I probed quickly and discovered she was actually looking forward to it and was quite intent on learning from it. Maybe she wouldn't be as hard a case as her mother was.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.