Descendant of Bacchus - Cover

Descendant of Bacchus

Copyright© 2006 by zazupitz

Chapter 5: To Be Or Not To Be A Slave Master

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: To Be Or Not To Be A Slave Master - If you could have anyone you wanted, whenever you wanted, anywhere you wanted them, would you feel blessed? Well, I could and I did feel blessed. But for every blessing there is a price to pay and the full cost is never really known until it's incurred.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Pregnancy  

For the next few weeks life was hectic at best. I had to decide on college and I was having a real hard time focusing on that decision as I became more and more aware of my mental abilities. I practiced with Mom and the girls and with Savannah trying to determine how far I could go and what results I could produce. I was learning constantly and eventually began to think beyond the obvious sexual opportunities this ability could produce.

For instance, I learned that Annie was really attracted to two guys. One was a jock from Tennessee State where she was in her third year. They had been dating for almost a year now and she really wanted to see what he would be like in bed. With this guy, it was purely sexual. The second was a cousin, Eric. Eric was a year older than Annie and was just finishing up at Harvard. He was studying psychology, which seem particularly appropriate given my new understanding of how things worked in our family.

Eric and I been close friends growing up but had lost touch after the accident. I guess distance does that. We shared many of the same interests but the thing we shared most was a love of cars. We had spent hours engrossed in anything and everything we could get our hands on in relation to cars and often talked about someday opening a shop where we would build new custom cars and restore old ones. I still held that dream and wondered if Eric did as well.

I also wondered how Eric and Annie would fit together. They always got along well and seemed to have similar personalities. Both were open, friendly people with bright personalities and both were very intelligent. Annie wasn't as passionate about cars but was truly interested so she often joined our conversations and understood things reasonably well. They also shared a passion for drawing. They drew different thing; Eric liked comic characters while Annie preferred landscapes and architecture, but still both had spent fun times doing this together.

I remember one time in particular. Eric had gotten a hold of some of Annie's drawings and added caricatures of our families. Each was a hilarious distortion and each was cleverly hidden in Annie's drawing. I was hidden in the trunk of an oak tree. He had slipped the finished product back in the stack of Annie's work and it was quite awhile before she noticed the additions. It was a Saturday afternoon and we were all sitting around the pool and Annie was doodling as usual when she came upon his work. At first she was furious. Then, as she looked more closely she became hysterical with laughter. Finally, she chased Eric around the pool and finally grabbed him and threw him in. She later framed that drawing and it still hangs in her room.

The thought of the two of them together was comforting and I began to wonder if it was part of my responsibility to try and bring the two together. That's when another thought came to mind. Inbreeding can do some pretty ugly things. Given what mom had said about marrying within the family I wondered how our family had avoided this miserable result. Eric was a second cousin but I wasn't totally certain of his lineage and I really didn't know if it made a difference. I needed to talk with mom about that one.

I also became aware of certain desires not so deeply buried in Carrie's head. She was not interested in anyone outside our immediate family and what I found shocked me. Carrie was in love with me. Carrie wanted to have a baby with me. Carrie never wanted to be separated from me. Eric might not present a problem for Annie but I was fairly certain having a baby with my kid sister was not a good idea. I really worried that I had stumbled on a very real problem. By the way, up to this point I had never worried about having unprotected sex with either of them. Mom had started them both on the pill when she realized I was going to recover and would be able to carry out my family responsibilities.

As for Mom, she was very happy with Jake. She thought he was a great guy, very loving, good in bed, and all around, a decent person. She was having fun but had no desire to make it a permanent relationship. In fact, she had no desire for any other permanent relationship. She was still committed to my father and always would be. I found that both sad and comforting. For her, he could never be replaced but she would also never again be completely fulfilled. At least she wasn't wasting her life moping around. I just wondered if I should help her move on or leave well enough alone.

Then there was Savannah. She proved to be a real enigma. She was the perfect conservative teacher. It wasn't just an act. It was her, or at least it was one side of her. She was also a sex-crazed beast. She couldn't get enough and she loved to get really kinky. This was also a very real side of her and both sides seemed so contradictory that I started to find it hard to reconcile the two. Just for the record though, I didn't spend much time fretting over this enigma. Instead, I spent hours delving into every depraved desire she had.

It really came to a head a few days after the party. Savannah and Mom had spoken at length and now that Savannah knew everything was cool she was on me like a fly on shit. During the next week we found ourselves naked and fucking several times and each time was more intense than the last. She loved to be spanked. She loved to be bitten during foreplay and during sex. She wanted me to treat her roughly; to take her, tear her clothes off and just fuck the shit out of any hole I was in the mood to abuse. She was the first to take me into her throat and she was the first woman I tit-fucked. She also loved having me cum on her face. All of this was great fun and as we continued to explore her darkest desires I realized we had barely scratched the surface.

On this particular day Savannah called rather than coming over. She came straight to the point.

"Kenny, I was wondering if you could come over this afternoon. I have a few things I'd like to show you." There was a bit of a devilish tone in her voice and a quick probe told me this was going to be interesting. It would also be the first time I saw her away from my home.

"I'll be there around three. Anything I should bring?"

"Nah, just what you're packing in your pants. I'll supply the rest." I never did need anything more than my natural equipment. I wondered what the rest would be.

I got there right on time. The house seemed to be a perfect reflection of the conservative Savannah. It was a simple colonial, painted white with light blue trim around the windows and front door. A porch with two rockers and a swing lined the front of the house. Neat flowerbeds were set along the front of the porch and along the drive that was shaded by a huge weeping willow. It was all very subdued.

I knocked on the door wondering what version of Savannah would appear and was shocked by what I saw. Savannah was no longer the conservative women she'd always displayed to the outside world nor was she the insatiable pervert I had come to know over the last few days. This version was a young schoolgirl, complete with white blouse, loose plaid tie and a matching pleated skirt, bobby socks and saddle shoes. She was the perfect image of purity and innocence. My cock immediately stood up and took notice.

Before a word was spoken, I got the clearest message of what she was hoping for. This was a fantasy she wanted to live out and she was hoping I would read her thoughts and not force her to verbalize what she was hoping for. To speak the words would have ruined the fantasy for her. I played along.

"Hello young lady. Are your parents at home?" I was going to be a stranger in this play.

"No sir. They don't get home until seven or so. Do you want me to give them a message?" She was getting off to a perfect start. Her tone of voice and body language was presenting the perfect image of an innocent and vulnerable little girl.

"No message, Thank you. I wonder if I could come in and use your phone though. My car broke down and I really need to call for some help." I was playing the charming and harmless stranger.

"I really shouldn't. My parents told me never to let strangers in. They would kill me if they knew I let a stranger in the house."

"That's very sound advice. I tell my daughters the same thing. It's just that I tried your neighbors and no one seems to be home. I have to get home to my girls before they start worrying and unless I can get someone to look at my car I'm kind of stuck."

She looked out around me to see if there was anyone with me and she saw my car parked in front of her house. If I had read her thoughts before coming to the door I would have left the hood up to support the story. Oh well.

"Is that your car?

"Yes; I think it overheated so it probably won't take much to get me fixed and back on the road."

She looked back and forth between the car and me a few times before she decided.

"I guess it'll be Ok. Come in please." This was developing very nicely.

I stepped into the perfect home. There was a large center hall with a dining room off to one side and a living room off the other. The entire place seemed to be painted in muted colors and was very tastefully decorated. I notice a phone table at the end of the hall along side the stairs to the second story.

Pointing that way I asked "May I". I stepped in without waiting for an answer.

She hesitated for just a second and then closed the door behind me. I probe quickly and found I was right on target so far.

She followed me by a few steps when I turned and asked, "Haven't your parents always told you to keep the door locked? I always tell my girls to make sure they lock the door."

She was a bit embarrassed. "Yes they do. I just thought..."

I cut her off. "Well then, don't you think you should lock the door now?" She was not to disobey an adult so she dutifully turned and headed back to lock the door. While she did that I pretended to call a mechanic and made sure she heard me complain about urgency and waiting for 2 hours and needing to get home. You get the picture.

She had come back to within a few feet of me while I dialed my home. Annie answered and I shot her a mental command to just play along. I explained as any loving father would that I had gotten stuck and would be very late and they should stay inside and if they got hungry they should warm some food from last night; etc., etc. I was playing this perfectly.

I turned back to my young hostess. "It looks like I'm going to be stuck for awhile. I can wait outside but with the heat I wonder if it would be Ok if I waited here?

"I guess it'll be ok. I guess I should get you something to drink." She began heading toward the back of the house and the kitchen. Nothing marred the image this house was meant to deliver. The eat-in kitchen was large and warm and had the smell of bread and baked apples. It was looking like the perfect American Dream home and just to complete the image Savannah poured me a glass of lemonade.

"You have a beautiful home. Your parents must be very proud. My house is similar but it's not as nicely decorated as yours. Would it be ok if I had a look around? Maybe I can get some ideas for my house." I didn't wait for an answer. With my glass in hand I began to wander around the rooms. The place really was as near to perfect as a home could be. It was warm and comfortable with none of the showiness that tells you this is a place to be looked at but not lived in. I headed upstairs.

"I don't think you should go up there." She seemed a little frightened and as I probed her mind I realized this was becoming just real enough for her to start sensing what she had hoped for.

I continued up the stairs as I said, "It'll be ok. I just want to see what the bedrooms look like."

She followed me up and tailed along as I investigated each of the four bedrooms. The one closest to the master bedroom was obviously designed to be the little schoolgirl's room. There was a four-poster double bed covered in stuffed toys, various posters of current teen idols covering the walls and a few tennis trophies on a shelf above the desk. I began to wonder how long she had been developing this fantasy and to what extent she had gone to set this scene for the day when she would be able to live it out.

I thought this might be the place to take her and as I probed her thoughts I saw this was what she was hoping for. On a deeper level, there was something else to be seen; something she wasn't quite ready to share, but something I decided I needed to see. I walked out of her room and broke the pattern.

I headed straight for the master bedroom. It also had a four-poster bed but this one was huge and had a really delicate looking canopy. The bed was constructed of light oak and was made to look even more imposing by the placement of several overstuffed pillows at its head. I suddenly flashed on an image of Savannah tied, spread-eagle to the posts while I had my way with her. It was an enticing image but again I sensed there was more.

The only two places I hadn't explored were the attic and the basement. A quick probe told me the basement was what she feared I would find so that's where I decided to head.

"This is a wonderful house but the one area my house needs the most help with is the family room in the basement. Does your house have a basement?"

Her thoughts rang out in my brain. "Oh no, not there, not yet." What she said in a little girl voice that was almost to real was, "Yes but I never go down there. It's just for my parents."

"Well then, I think I should go take a look at what they are hiding. Don't you?" She clearly didn't think that would be a good idea but I now had her totally off balance.

"You're going to get me in real trouble. My folks told me never to go down there. Please don't make me go down there." It was time to push.

"Show me where it is." I demanded as I took her hand and led her back down the stairs. As we got to the bottom she took a hesitant step ahead of me and began leading the way to the kitchen. She stopped just before entering, turned to me and once again, pleaded.

I pretended to hear none of it. I pointed to a door near the refrigerator. "It that the door."

In her little girl voice and with her eyes locked on her shoes she said "yes". I asked if it was locked and she said she didn't know.

"We'll let's go try it." It was unlocked. The door opened on a carpeted staircase leading down to a darken basement. I hit the switch at the top of the stairs and light suddenly came streaming up. It was stark white light and was totally out of place with the rest of this house's décor. I was tempted to probe her mind to get a sneak peak at what was housed down there but decided not to spoil the surprise.

I took her hand more firmly and led her down. As I turned the corner we were in a small room that was almost totally devoid of anything accept two doors. One was clearly the door to the machine room where the heater and water tanks would be. I knew this because the door had louvers like the one that closed off our machine room at home. The other was a heavy oak door with a large brass handle and a brass plaque that said PRIVATE. I headed straight for that door. By this point I was literally pulling her along.

What I found when I opened that door was more than just a surprise. It was a shock. I was fixed in place looking at what seemed to be a mix of a doctor's exam room and a torture chamber. Again, it was all white and had various anatomical posters set on the walls. In the center was a gynecological exam table with a large physicians lamp on a swivel mounted above it. The stirrups were in the down position.

Along one wall was a counter neatly laid out with all of the typical equipment you would find in any normal doctors office. So far, there was nothing that outrageous other than the fact that this exam room was in the basement of an otherwise normal house that had no doctor in residence. The opposite walls held the shock. They were lined with various nasty looking instruments of torture. There where a number of whips, a half-dozen paddles of various shapes and sizes, a number of gags and an array of cords, chains and bars that were obviously meant to bind a person in place. I pulled Savannah into the room to get a closer look and realized there was a compartment in the ceiling that had a number of hooks and a pulley system that were to be used with the chains and bars. This was a fully equipped torture chamber, at least I thought so, given my lack of experience with such things.

On the third wall, opposite the door was another counter with several draws that I began to explore. Here I found a wide variety of dildos, vibrators, butt plugs and what I assumed were nipple clamps.

I pulled one of the larger dildos from the draw. "Do you know what this is? I asked.

"No sir." was her quiet little reply.

I took out a silver vibrator, turned it on with a twist of the base, pointed it at her and asked again, "do you know what this is?"

Again she replied "No sir" but this time she was staring at this implement of pleasure and I got the feeling she was very well acquainted with this particular vibrator.

"Are either of your parents doctors?" My tone was becoming more demanding, more ominous.

"No sir they're not." I detected a small shiver run through her.

"Then I guess you have no idea what types of exams are done with this equipment?" As I

asked I began moving closer to her and she began to back off just a bit.

"I really don't know but it looks kind of scary. I think we should go back up now. My folks will be home any minute now and I don't want them to catch me here. Please, can we go now?" She was playing this role so well I began to believe she was the young schoolgirl. A quick probe of her mind and it was clear that she had imagined this fantasy so often that it was almost second nature to play the role. Whatever the case, I was going to have a good time.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.