Descendant of Bacchus - Cover

Descendant of Bacchus

Copyright© 2006 by zazupitz

Chapter 4: The Deflowering

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Deflowering - If you could have anyone you wanted, whenever you wanted, anywhere you wanted them, would you feel blessed? Well, I could and I did feel blessed. But for every blessing there is a price to pay and the full cost is never really known until it's incurred.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Pregnancy  

I rose from the table a reached out for Annie and Carrie's hands and was about to lead them to my room when I suddenly realized that wasn't going to work very well. I had a single bed. Unless I planned on spending the majority of this night on the floor we needed something larger. We needed the guest bedroom in the guesthouse but that had been left in a state of disarray.

"Mom, we're going to use the guest house tonight. My bed's to small and this way we won't disturb you if we get a bit noisy. Would you do us a favor? I'm afraid I left the place in a bit of a mess. If you could straighten things up I know I could use a shower. The girls can do the same."

"Leave it to me", and with a big smile she was off to her task.

"Girls, why don't you both go shower and change? Meet me in the guesthouse in an hour. Oh, and by the way, I would love to see both of you in your sexiest underwear and I've always loved the way you look in your riding chaps." Both were excellent riders and I really did love the way they looked in their riding outfits. There was something about the way they fit that accented all their very best attributes.

Like Mom, they were off in a flash and all smiles. I had bought myself an hour to sort through my thoughts and to get myself under control. I really did want this to be special for both of them and that meant I needed to calm down and be prepared to take my time.

The hour and a hot shower proved to be just the remedy I needed. By the time I had gotten to the guesthouse I was well sorted out. I was also horny as hell just thinking about what was going to happen but, I was in control.

I got there ahead of the girls and Mom had done more than just straighten up. I don't know where they came from but there were fresh flowers in the bedroom and Mom had lit several candles that added a sweet scent of roses and cinnamon. I could not have set the mood any better if I had done it myself. Mom had also set out glasses and a bottle of chilled champagne to help loosen us up. This was going to be perfect.

I went back to the living room with the champagne in hand and waited for my two lovely virgins to arrive and within a few minutes they both breezed in. The vision nearly took my breath away.

Before me stood twin visions of gods best work. Looking at them, it was easy to see how they could be mistaken as twins. They were wearing cashmere sweaters that fit snugly over their full breasts and tan chaps that hugged every curve. They had their riding boot on but left the riding jacket and helmet off. They had their hair pulled back in tight ponytails and both decided to forego the makeup. They represented a near perfect vision of virgin beauty and I could feel my cock responding already.

I rose, took each in my arms and kissed them deeply. "You are both absolutely beautiful and extraordinarily sexy. Let's have some champagne."

I handed them both a glass and poured. "Here's to our family and all the love we have and will share."

We drank deeply and it seemed immediately soothing. "And, here's to Dad. Please help me find the right path." I was speaking directly to him with that toast and it was not the last time I sought his help and guidance from beyond the grave.

"Let's sit and talk for awhile." I sat on the couch and they took positions on either side of me. With a hand on each of their thighs we were a tight little group of soon-to-be intimates.

"I really want to make this as special for both of you as you have dreamt it would be but I'm afraid you guys are going to get the better of me. I'm afraid I'm going to loose control. Please, tell me if I'm moving to fast or being to rough or gentle or anything else. Please don't hesitate to tell me what you want and need. I know I should be able to sense these things but this is all very new and I might miss some signals. Don't let me get to far of course."

Annie took my hand, held it to her heart and said, "Don't worry so much. This is going to be fun and I know you are going to be great. Just go with your feelings and we'll all be fine. By the way, my pussy has been dripping since we danced today so I don't think you need to worry about going slow."

Before I could process this revelation Carrie took my other hand and placed it between her legs. "I'm dripping too so I suggest we stop all this talking and get down to having some fun."

I leaned over and kissed Carrie deeply but briefly as I turned and pulled Annie into an equally intense kiss. Our tongues hungrily sought out to other and dance urgently. While engaging Annie's tongue Carrie laid back and opened her legs to give me greater access to her steaming pussy. I ran my hand gently along the outline of her labia and heard her moan contentedly at finally be touched by a man.

It was a bit of a stretch but I managed to bring my free hand up to Annie's left breast and began massaging it lovingly through her sweater and bra. She began to purr but the position I was in was not lending it self to the task at hand. I eased away from both of them and slid off the couch until I was kneeling between these to goddesses. I pulled them to me and began alternating my kisses from one to the other while each hand found the steaming sexual center of these two wanton women. I worked them until their wetness had seeped through to leave a distinguishing blemish on their pants and then broke away. I needed to see both of them in the flesh and started with the boots. The socks came next and then the sweaters and bras were disposed of. Jeez what a sight. Young firm breasts standing proudly, each topped with an excited nipple were begging to be sucked. The pants could wait.

I pulled them close, placing my head between those lush globes of flesh. Each breast was no more than a twist of the head away from my probing mouth and I lavished each with an abundance of kisses and nibbles until they were both squirming and trying to feed me more. I greedily took all they were offering and returned my hands to their pussies to deepen the wantonness of these two felines.

Carrie was the first to fall off the precipice to orgasm. It didn't seem to be as intense as Savannah's was but it was no less real. It also seemed to provide the trigger for Annie who suddenly grabbed the hand that was massaging her crotch and tried to push it into her cunt right through the protecting material. While Carrie was relatively quite through orgasm, Annie screamed, "Ah fuck yes. I'm cumming. I'm cumming. God... so good."

I never understood how powerful giving an orgasm can be but I felt like some sort of god with the power to shape worlds. Now that I have a bit more experience I can honestly say that there is no more erotic feeling than the one a woman transmits to me through her orgasm. Of course I enjoy cumming but it's different and I've found giving can be just as rewarding as receiving.

It was time to give more so as they settled down I began to ease Annie's pants down. I followed their decline with my mouth until she was sitting in her sodden panties and then followed the same path with Carrie. I returned to Annie and began trailing my tongue over her firm stomach and perfectly shaped thighs. I then worked my way back up and ran a path along the edge of her black lace panties before gently nibbling her labia through the material. I used my teeth to pull them aside and began swiping gently around and between her labia until I finally made contact with her clit. I tickled it a few times with the tip of my tongue before sucking it gently into my mouth and then I released her.

"Please don't stop", she begged and truth be told, I didn't want to but Carrie needed attention or at least that's what I thought. As I looked up from this tasty dish I found Carrie suckling Annie's breasts contentedly so I dove back in and began working her with greater intensity. When it seemed she was getting close I eased off her clit and worked my way south until I was stabbing my tongue deep inside her pussy and then further south so I could explore her anus. She grabbed my head and began bucking her hip into my mouth seeking greater contact so I worked my way back up to her clit and bit down firmly. With her nubbin imprisoned between my teeth I began to beat it with my tongue and as I did this I slid first one and then two finger into her sopping cunt. She was almost there as I slipped a third finger into her then eased it out a slid it into her extremely tight ass. Savannah's ass was tight and yet, no comparison to Annie. Annie's asshole gripped the intruder, her pussy began to pulse and she finally exploded. She was screaming and bucking as her juices followed down and dribbled off the end of my chin as I kept up the pressure. I wanted to push her so far over the edge that she would lay contentedly while I spent time satisfying Carrie so I continued to work her until she began to beg for relief.

"Kenny, please, no more. I can't take any more. Please, no more." She was panting and had to force each word from her mouth while she gasped for air.

I eased off and continued to apply light kisses until I was confident I had let her back down gently and then turned my attention to Carrie who was looking with amazement at her sister. I read her thoughts and realized Annie had never cum so violently when they were together. What a rush. Now it was time to see if I could do the same for her.

I wanted to jump right in and eat her pussy until she squirt but I decided instead to wok at building her anticipation level. I rose up and began kissing her deeply and then traveled every inch of her face and neck with gentle pecks and light tickles with the tip of my tongue. I pressed her head down and began exploring the back of her neck, paying special attention to the hairline at the base of her head. I read that this was new for her and she loved it so I spent a bit of extra time working this area before working my way back around her shoulders and down to her breasts.

I was leaving goose bumps and she was beginning to shiver with anticipation when I reached her breasts. I maintained control, working every centimeter of breast and surrounding area without touching her nipples with anything more than my hot breath until she was practically begging. Then and only then did I make contact, first with light flicks of my tongue and eventually by sucking each nipple deeply into my mouth and stoking them aggressively. She was near orgasm when I broke away and started south over her toned belly and eventually to her steaming crotch. Again, I applied attention to everything but her clit until she was begging for release.

By this time Annie had regained some strength and had started to rub my cock through my sweats until it was becoming hard to keep my attention focused on Carrie. I paused to try and regain some control and Carrie screamed. "Oh god no. Please don't stop now. I'm so close. Please let me cum. Please!"

I pulled Annie's hand from my crotch. "Be patient. Let me do this for Carrie first." Without a word, she moved up and took one of carries nipples in her mouth as I dove back into the dripping pussy that was obviously close to exploding. I didn't hesitate for a single second. I caught her clit between my teeth and began beating it with my tongue as I plunged two fingers deeply into her cunt in search of her g-spot. As I curled my fingers upward I found it and just as I imagined it, she exploded. She came with such force it actually startled me and then the first shot of her orgasm sprayed me. I was in awe as shot after shot of hot pussy juice leapt from her cunt to bathe my face and filled my mouth. Her cream was thick and silky with just the slightest bit of saltiness. It was so good I could have drunk from that fountain forever. For now though, it was time to ease her back down to earth.

Once I had her back with us Annie moved quickly to my face. "I love the way she tastes" and with that she began licking my face clean of Carries cum. I fully understood her desire.

I suggested we probably would be more comfortable if we moved to the bedroom and with some effort and a bit of my help Carrie rose from the couch and the three of us headed off for our next round of exploration. Once we got there Carrie seemed to regain some of her strength and they both attached me. They wanted me naked and I wasn't about to argue as Carrie yanked my tee shirt over my head and Annie deftly de-pants me. I heard a slight shriek as my cock sprang out a batted her in the nose. I quickly kicked my pants free of my ankles and as I did Carrie pushed me down on the bed. Annie quickly took me into her mouth as Carrie scooted below her and started licking my balls. There was no way I was going to last very long. I wanted to but with all the simulation leading up to this point it was hopeless.

"Girls, you have me so fired up I'm not going to be able to hold out. Unless you back off now you're going to make me cum."

Annie released my cock, looked up into my eyes and said; "I've been waiting so long to taste you. Please don't hold back. We both need to taste you now."

Carrie rose from my balls, joined Annie at my cock and for the next minute or so they took turns sucking me deeply into their hungry mouths until I'd finally had enough. Carrie got the first shot and quickly pushed my cock to Annie so she could get the second. Annie barely got me in her mouth when the second bullet leapt forth, coating her tongue and sliding down her throat and then it became a free-for-all, with my cock being swapped and jerked until they'd extracted every last drop. Once satisfied that I was properly drained they began kissing and licking up the remains from each other's faces until both were squeaky clean. Savannah's oral techniques were awesome but two is almost always better than one and these two were going to be a very hard act to follow.

Carrie took the lead this time and began sucking my semi-hard cock back to life. Annie took up position at my balls and also started to spend some time probing my ass and before long I started responding. It was almost time to start popping some cherries and again I began wondering who should be first when I sensed the decision had already been made for me.

Annie climbed on top of me, straddled my hips, guided my cock to her pussy's steamy opening and slowly began to sink down. I felt the resistance before long and Annie obviously felt it too. She held me inside her as she leaned forward to lie on my chest. She was supporting herself with her knees so I remained at a consistent depth and then, as she kissed me deeply, she dropped down and took me fully inside. I felt her hymen give way as her breath caught for a moment and then she relaxed and just held me fully inside so she could get used to this new sensation of fullness.

For my part, I was in heaven. Her pussy was much tighter than Savannah's and every bit as hot. I could feel the walls of her vagina gripping my cock and pulsing subtly along its length. How I maintained my patience I'll never know. My strongest desire was to grab her firm ass and begin pumping her with enthusiasm but I knew I needed to wait for her to be ready. It seemed like a lifetime.

When she started to move again she was taking short strokes as she slid up and down my chest.

"God, you feel so good inside me. Your cock is touching me in ways I never imagined. God, how I've waited for this."

She rose from my chest and began taking longer strokes. Now she was moving with greater speed and with each up stroke she cam closer to fully removing me from my new found heaven. As she got used to the length of my member and was comfortable that she would not loose me her strokes took on greater speed and intensity until she was riding me like a prize stallion and then she came. It seemed to take her by surprise and she screamed.

"Fuck Yes. Fuck Yes. Fuck Yes", over and over again was all she could say. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she collapsed on top of me once again.

I gave her a minute to catch her breath and then decided to take matters into my own hands. I guided her legs so she was lying fully on top of me and then held her as I turned us over. My cock remained implanted as I now used my legs to open her. It was my turn to set the pace and I didn't waste time building up to a frantic rhythm. I leaned forward and bit down firmly on one of her nipples as I pounded her for all I was worth. I was reveling in the sound of her grunts mixed with my balls slapping her perineum.

I wanted to be deeper so I grabbed her legs and threw them over my shoulders. I bent her forward so her ass came up off the bed and drove into her again. Now I could feel her cervix grasping at the head of my cock and her grunts were turning to peals of riotous pleasure. I wanted her to cum again and knew she was close. She just needed a little push and she'd be off to the races once more.

I looked into her mind and found the answer. This position was not making sufficient contact with her clit and that was all she would need. So, I pushed one leg out to the side to open her up and then ran my thumb over of sensitive trigger. She reacted immediately, confirming my read so I began to stroke her steadily as I continued pounding her cunt and that did the trick. This time the scream of orgasm was sound only. Not a single intelligible word escaped. It was raw, it was pure and it was all I needed to trigger my own explosion.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.