Descendant of Bacchus - Cover

Descendant of Bacchus

Copyright© 2006 by zazupitz

Chapter 3: Reality Bites (NOT)

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Reality Bites (NOT) - If you could have anyone you wanted, whenever you wanted, anywhere you wanted them, would you feel blessed? Well, I could and I did feel blessed. But for every blessing there is a price to pay and the full cost is never really known until it's incurred.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Pregnancy  

The party had broken up. The only ones left beside the hired help who were cleaning things up were Mom, Jake and my sisters who were all sitting by the pool talking quietly.

Mom saw us coming first and just smiled as we made our way around the pool to where they had gathered. I know I told Savannah I would deal with Mom but I had thought there would be at least a bit of an argument. From the look on her face it looked like I had definitely miscalculated.

I was about to apologize for disappearing when Mom jumped in.

"Did you guys have fun? Hell. That's a stupid question. Of course you did. You missed a great party." She was her usual bubbly self.

I looked to Savannah and she seemed mortified. Everyone obviously knew what we had been up to and that was her worst fear right from the start.

"Sorry Elaine, we just lost track of the time. I'm really sorry." Here bottom lip began to quiver and a new set of tears began to ease down her lovely face.

Mom rose and immediately took Savannah in her arms. "It's ok. I'm glad you guys had a good time. After all, this was Kenny's coming out party and I'm guessing he came out with a bang."

Savannah turned a deep red. I don't think she could have been more embarrassed and I don't think I could have been more confused.

Mom maintained control of the situation.

"Jake, why don't you drive Savannah home. The four of us need to have a family conversation. I'll call you tomorrow." Then she turned to Savannah.

"Thank you for everything, and I mean everything. You've been great and I'm not the least bit angry. Go home and rest and we'll talk tomorrow." She took Savannah in her arms, gave her a big hug and a kiss on the cheek to drive the point home and then shooed both of them off.

As they rounded the bend for the backyard gate Mom turned to me. "Are you tired?"

"Yeah, a bit." I was actually feeling pretty good but a bit of rest would do no harm.

"Ok then. Go get a bit of sleep and I'll wake you for dinner." We've got a lot to talk about."

I slept like a baby for the next few hours and awoke to Carrie's gentle shaking. "Wake up sleepy head. Dinner's ready." She had changed from her bathing suit into a pair of loose fitting shorts and a tank top that looked every bit as good as the bathing suit had and before I was fully awake those scenes of her and me in carnal bliss began to cycle through my oversexed brain. It was the same flashes of fucking and cumming I had before, right down to her squirting her orgasm but they seemed more intense this time. I quickly figured it was the result of my new found sexual enlightenment and I also noticed Carrie was experiencing the same bout of embarrassment or excitement as she had earlier. I also began to detect her musky scent. It was the same scent Savannah had been exuding during our adventure in the pool house and now that I knew a bit more about things, I realized Carrie was getting sexually excited. What an epiphany. I needed to talk to Mom and I hoped I would get answers to all the questions I had been putting off.

I jumped up from bed and nearly knocked Carries to the floor. "Let's get going. Mom and Annie are waiting."

I didn't wait for a response. I headed straight for the bathroom to wash up a bit and called over my shoulder for Carrie to head on down. I let her know I'd be right behind.

I raced to wash up and brush my teeth. I changed into a pair of sweats and a tee shirt and literally ran downstairs, taking two and three steps at a time. As I got to the dining room all three were already seated at the table waiting and that's when it hit me. I often encounter moments when the loss of my dad is most profound and this was one of them. This time however seemed more intense and I quickly realized why. The place at the table where my dad normally sat was set. It's the first time since his loss that I can remember that happening. I also realized the place I normally sat at was not set. Mom was expecting me to take dad's seat.

I just stood in the doorway in stunned silence as Mom rose and came to my side.

"It's alright Kenny. Now that you are fully back its time to take your place at the head of the table. You're the man of the house now and that's exactly as dad wanted it. Believe me, it was as strange for me to set that place for you but your farther told me many times that this is the way it should be. If anything ever happened to him you were to take his place. I need to honor that wish and you need to do the same. Now, sit and let's eat."

Talking about dad pushed everything else aside as I took my new seat at the head of the table. This was so strange. Just sitting there changed my way of thinking. I was the man of the house now. I was responsible for this family now. They were going to depend on me for guidance and protection, and for love. I was really going to have to step up to this and strangely, as I took that seat I came to realize I was ready for this. Deep down, I knew this was what my father would have wanted and I was suddenly determined to live up to his expectations.

I also realized I was hungry and Mom had prepared my favorites. There was a plate full of freshly barbequed t-bones, several nice fat roasted potatoes, a pile of corn on the cob and a great salad, all of which was now being passed my way.

Dinner was excellent and was eaten in delightful silence. I devoured every morsel like a man who had been on a starvation diet for months while my mind began to reprocess the ideas I had been developing in relation to my mental acuity. By the time I was done with my meal and Mom and the girls had begun clearing the table I was back to being determined to get this all out and to get some answers. I was ready a raring to go by the time they returned with coffee.

Once everyone was reseated and the coffee had been poured Mom began to speak. "Kenny, there are some things we need to talk..."

I cut her off. "Sorry Mom but I need to get some things out on the table and it would really help if you just listened for now. I need to be really open about what's been happening to me and what's been going on in my head. Some of this is going to be a bit embarrassing I think but please be patient with me and let me finish before you say anything. You two need to do the same because this involves all of us."

I looked to all three to see that I had their agreement and when I was satisfied that all were paying attention I began.

"I don't think it's any real secret that I had sex with Savannah today. I had been thinking about her for a long time and decided a while ago that today was the day I was going to pursue my desire for her. That was the first time today that I became aware of a certain kind of influence I was having on people. She was saying no to my advances while her inner mind was hoping I would take her in hand and make her mine."

Carries issued a slight gasp at this but a quick look her way kept her from interrupting. I suspected she was going to have a hard time hearing the next part of this.

"Then, at the party, I was dancing with Carrie and my mind started wandering through a series of images that involved me and Carrie and a very intense sexual encounter. I think she sensed what I was thinking because she started to turn the same shade of red she is turning now and her nipples started to get hard."

I don't think Carrie was prepared to hear that I knew she was responding. She was clearly embarrassed and could no longer look me in the eyes. I pushed on.

"Then, just before Savannah and I headed into the guest house Annie and I danced. Again, I had a series of sexual flashes. This time Annie reacted by pulling me closer and grinding her crotch into my leg. I came very close to loosing control and really embarrassing us all. Thankfully, Savannah passed by just at that point and I ran off with her."

I had come to the tricky part. It was time to lay out my theory on what was happening.

"Now, this is what I think is happening here. I don't know how or why but it seems that I have the ability to influence people's thoughts and to read their thoughts as well. I think my fantasies about Carrie and Annie were being transmitted to them and I think they reacted as a result. I also think I have the ability to control this. I think I can consciously plant ideas in someone's head and influence them to respond as I would like. I believe I did that with Savannah today and I think I could have dome that with both of you as well."

There it was. I had admitted to having some wild superiority complex and it was time for Mom to bring me back to reality. What was worse, I had just admitted to having sexual fantasies involving my sisters and that was going to get me hung. I was ready for Mom to drop the hammer on my sick musings and was all the more convinced that I was way off based as Mom held her silence. I could not get the slightest sense of what was running through her mind.

She finally began.

"Kenny, there is some family history that you need to understand. Your sisters already know about this but I had to wait to explain this to you until you had fully recovered. Once you know the family history this will all be a bit clearer. The first thing you need to know is you're not crazy so just relax and listen."

"For more generations than anyone knows the men of your fathers family have all had the ability you recognized today. I know you must have thought it was some deviant part of your mind that was making you imagine things but it wasn't. You have a unique ability and with it you have an awesome responsibility. Your family history is rife with stories of those who did not learn to control their abilities and instead abused all those around them. History is also full of stories of those who used their abilities with honor and were loved by all they touched. Your father was one who used his abilities well. I know you all sensed the attraction he had for people. It is because he was able to see their needs and help them satisfy them that he was so loved. If you are going to be the man your father was you will need to learn that this gift is not meant solely as a means to satisfying your slightest desire. Instead, learn that by satisfying others you will realize all that you could ever hope for."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.