Descendant of Bacchus - Cover

Descendant of Bacchus

Copyright© 2006 by zazupitz

Chapter 2: Let the Boy Become a Man

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Let the Boy Become a Man - If you could have anyone you wanted, whenever you wanted, anywhere you wanted them, would you feel blessed? Well, I could and I did feel blessed. But for every blessing there is a price to pay and the full cost is never really known until it's incurred.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Pregnancy  

The party was going at full tilt. The music's baseline was plowing through the air and everyone was being affected. Those that weren't dancing were tapping, bopping or swinging to the beat. The drinks were flowing and the food seemed to be a real hit as well. What I liked best was the tables were abandoned. I always know a party is cooking when no one is sitting and that was the case now.

Mom and Jake were dancing very close and looking very hot. I instinctively knew I shouldn't be noticing how sexy she looked but my hormones were in overdrive and her sweet ass was too enticing for me to ignore. It was then that the younger of my too sisters grabbed me from behind and dragged me onto the dance floor.

Carrie was a year younger than me and had every ounce of Mom's outstanding looks. She was blond and wore her hair long and normally loose. Her green eyes were clear as crystal and always sparkled. She had full red lips set perfectly below her button nose. She stood about 5' 4" and couldn't have been much more than 100 pounds. She had full breasts that were just a bit smaller than Moms and her waist, hips and ass were perfectly proportioned.

Today, she was wearing a bikini that left very little to the imagination. It matched the color of her eyes perfectly and was made up of four small triangles, two to cover the center of each breast, one to cover her pussy and another that covered just a small portion of each ass cheek. Each nipple was perfectly defined as was her labia. She looked delicious and I was a starving man.

My thoughts raced through a series of images; me sucking on Carrie's breasts, me with my tongue buried in her sweet young pussy, me with my cock sliding in and out of her tight cunt and finally Carrie reaching orgasm and squirting her juices all over both of us. I don't know where that last image came from but it sure looked hot.

It was then that I noticed Carrie seemed to be embarrassed. She was beet red and couldn't seem to meet my eyes. Had I verbalized what I was imagining or was it something else that was affecting her?

"Are you Ok? You're beginning to look like someone caught you with your pants down."

She stretched a bit and whispered in my ear, "I'm fine and I just can't tell you how happy I am to have you here with us and all in one piece again." Her hot breath in my ear as she said this set off more than a few sparks in my loins.

We danced for a while as I worked to focus on anything that would help keep my overactive imagination and my semi-erect cock in check but that wasn't going to happen. Carrie moved like a sexual goddess. I don't know how to describe how she moved other than to say her body was beckoning me and I was quickly loosing any hope of self-control. It was time to find an opportunity to grab Savannah.

I excused myself, telling Carrie I really needed to get around and mingle with my guests and she understood. I hated to pull away but what can a guy do when his little head is so demanding.

The party crowd seemed to have thickened and it took some time winding my way through. After all, these were my guests and I needed to at least say hello and chat a bit. It was getting more than a bit tiring, as the conversations all seemed to follow the same formula.

"Great to see you back on your feet."

"Great news on the colleges."

Etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.

I was about ready to scream when I finally spotted Savannah talking to Mr. Jacobs, the other teacher who had been tutoring me during my recovery. With my target in sight and locked in I headed to my next and most important tutoring session and I almost got there when my other sister grabbed my arm.

Annie must have provided the blueprint for Carrie. In fact, they were often confused as twins. The only difference was Breast size — Annie was slightly more endowed, and eye color — Annie's eyes were a slightly dark shade of green.

"Hey Bro, where have you been hiding?" She was every bit as bubbly as Mom and Carrie and every bit as sexy too.

"I've been here all along. I was just trying to be sure I at least met all my guests." I didn't want to reveal my real focus.

"Yea sure, you were looking to meet everyone and you were ignoring me." She punctuated the line with a love tap to the arm.

"I would never ignore you, avoid you maybe, but never ignore my big sister." I love a bit of sarcasm and Annie and I rarely missed the chance to trade barbs. It was great fun.

"Let's dance." It wasn't really a request as she grabbed my hand and dragged me toward the dance floor and away from my true target.

My mind started playing another erotic scene and this one was no less intense than the one with Carrie. It was slightly different is a couple of ways. First, I took Annie in the ass. This was not something I had consciously given much thought to in the past but it certainly looked like fun. Second, Annie didn't squirt when she came but she was much louder than Carrie had been. Regardless of the differences, it was all fantasy and it was all very intense. And, again, it seemed to affect the subject. Annie uttered the slightest moan and pulled me in closer so I could feel her breasts pressed against my chest. She rested her head on my shoulder and turned her head in toward my ear so her warm breath was feeding my sexual desires. Her nipples became erect and she began grinding her pelvic bone into my leg. My cock was flying at full staff and there was absolutely no way Annie hadn't noticed; yet she continued her assault. My lack of inhibition almost drove me to take her right then and there. Fuck the fact that she was my sister and we were is the middle of a crowd. I needed to get laid and even a blind monk couldn't help noticed that she wanted the same. My hands started to move down to her fine ass when Savannah suddenly came into view.

"Sorry sis but I need to talk to Savannah." I pushed away and didn't wait long enough for her to protest the sudden loss.

I moved quickly behind Savannah, grabbed her hand and started to lead her toward the house but she held firm and turned me toward her. She mouthed her intent.

"House to obvious" was the message and with that thought conveyed she turned and lead me to the back of the guesthouse and in through the rear entrance. Before I knew it we were in the larger of two bedrooms and the door was closed and locked.

"Jeez Kenny, I thought you were going to be discreet" she scolded mildly.

"Sorry but I'm about to explode. I need you now. I just can't wait anymore." I was almost whimpering.

"I can see." She was looking directly at the bulge in my pants.

"I guess easing into this isn't going to work." In what seemed to be one flowing move she had my pants opened and pulled down to my knees. Like a dancer, she turned, bent over the dressing table, lifted her dress above her ass, shucked her panties off and spread her legs. My prize was dripping with desire as she looked over her shoulder and said, "Fuck me now".

I couldn't wait. I ducked walked up behind her, took my cock in my hand to get it aligned and plunged in. Her oomph came simultaneously with the sound of my balls slapping against her clit and I was off to the races. There was no holding back. Her cunt was tighter and hotter than I had ever imagined a cunt would be. Her juices were smooth as silk and her pussy muscles immediately began massaging the full length of my dick. I grabbed her hips and began pounding her.

I didn't last very long; maybe about five minutes but the truth of it is I lost all sense of time and space. All of my senses were focused on the head my cock and her pussy. I have no idea if she came; I don't know if she uttered any sounds or words; I didn't know how deeply I had dug my finger into her hips until after the fact when I saw the marks I left.

I was like a freight train, running at full speed. Stopping was not going to be an option before I'd reached my destination and when it came it was a crash of incompressible force. I was bombarded by a searing white light and a pounding in my ears and chest as I shot missile after missile of hot sperm deep into her womb. It seemed to last forever until I finally fell away, leaving a string of cum to maintain the connection between my cock and her molten pussy.

I forgot my pants were still binding my legs and fell flat on my ass. Had I had any control of my senses I would have laughed at what must have been a hilarious scene. Instead I just lay there trying to recover as Savannah dropped to her knees and took my still twitching cock into her mouth. That was just what I needed as the sensation of her warm tongue bathing my still rigid member helped bring me back to focus.

As the tongue bath continued it was clear my cock was not yet satisfied and it demonstrated its dissatisfaction by remaining a turgid and pulsing one-eyed beast. It was going to take a good deal more than a quick tempestuous fuck to calm this beast. I needed to be insider Savannah once again but I had no confidence that I would be able to show any more self-control than the first time. It seemed a much better plan to let her ride me so she could control the pace and extend our mutual pleasure so I drew her up, reached behind to cup her lovely ass and guided her down on my pole.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.