Descendant of Bacchus - Cover

Descendant of Bacchus

Copyright© 2006 by zazupitz

Chapter 1: The Blessing & Rebirth

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Blessing & Rebirth - If you could have anyone you wanted, whenever you wanted, anywhere you wanted them, would you feel blessed? Well, I could and I did feel blessed. But for every blessing there is a price to pay and the full cost is never really known until it's incurred.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Pregnancy  

If you could have anyone you wanted, whenever you wanted, anywhere you wanted them, would you feel blessed? Well, I could and I did feel blessed. But for every blessing there is a price to pay and the full cost is never really know until it's incurred.

I grew up in a fairly normal way in a mid-sized city nestled in the mountains of Tennessee. I was sandwiched between two sisters, one a year older and the other a year younger. Both are absolutely gorgeous but I'll save the detailed description for later.

Our Mom married and started having children at 16 so she is still fairly young and has kept herself in excellent shape. But, it's her personality that is the real measure of her. She infects all around her with a feeling of warmth and joy. Her openness and sense of humor light up any room and her stunning good looks, though understated, draw everyone into her joyous circle.

Dad was in many ways exactly like Mom. Folks just wanted to be around him and as a child it seemed perfectly natural to see folks drawn to him like moths to a flame. I had no idea then, just why he drew such attention. All I knew is we were treated more like royalty then seemed natural and I loved it.

It was late August when our world was shattered. Dad loved piloting small planes and at 15 he began teaching me to fly. It was a consuming experience to be able to take control and fly with the birds. We spent hours together soaring through the skies over Tennessee, testing the limits of our plane and just enjoying the freedom of life among the clouds.

This was one of those glorious days where the bright blue sky seemed limitless. Not a single cloud marred the infinite beauty on this day and we were soaring and diving like eagles. The aircraft was responding like it was a part of us as we threaded our way through a series of narrow mountain passes and our exhilaration was at its peak when it suddenly happened. The gods must have thought we were having just a bit too much fun.

Clear air turbulence is nothing new to any seasoned pilot and Dad certainly was at least that experienced, but this was different. This was vicious. An angry god reached down and delivered a full throttle punch to the solar plexus. Suddenly the air was gone. Suddenly the sky turned black. Suddenly my world was shattered.

It was two years before I returned to the world of the living. It was two years lost and not a single memory beyond the Moment we hit the ground. I had been comatose and Dad was gone. No one was really sure why I wasn't dead as well and there were more than a few times I'd wished I were. How can I possibly explain this? In an instant I went from soaring with eagles next to a father I adored to being bed ridden and fatherless and this instant lasted two years. But remember, I was blessed.

For the next year I endured the most rigorous rehabilitation. I had to learn from scratch how to control my body. Muscles that had been toned and perfectly functional were now turned to mush. Each day brought new challenges and each day was thankfully blessed with new successes. Mom and my sisters guided me, and prodded me and rebuilt my spirit and love of life. Two of my favorite teachers volunteered to help me catch up on my education and by the end of the year I was, quite remarkably, so far ahead that I was able to enter college a junior. By the time of my 19th birthday I was back to being me and more, and that's when I began to become aware of my true blessing. I also began to become aware of a certain lack of inhibition.

Ms. Cavanaugh was one of those teachers that had brought me through my ordeal. At 36, she had been married and divorced and had no children. She stood at 5 foot 5 and was a very fit 110 pounds. Her hair was naturally streaky blond, lustrous and long. Her body was perfectly proportioned, with firm 36c breasts, thin waist and a near perfect heart-shaped ass. With each passing day my strength grew alongside my lustful fantasies.

I was almost totally inexperienced before the accident. I had had a girlfriend but we'd never gotten past second base. I'm not even sure I knew where second base was. Having missed my formative years should have left me somewhat clueless even now but I was being guided by some supernatural influence that left me certain of exactly what I wanted and Ms. Cavanaugh had everything required to satisfy those desires.

Having realized what I wanted I began to notice certain signs that seemed to suggest Ms. Cavanaugh knew what I needed and wanted to meet my needs. I also began to wonder how much of what I thought I was detecting as desire was just my over active imagination projecting. Were her light strokes along my arms and neck just simple friendly caresses or were they a window into her lustful heart? Was she brushing past me so I could get a sense of how firm her breasts were or was she just trying to pass by while I was being inconsiderate in not stepping aside? These and other doubts clouded my conscious thoughts while my inner self became more and more confident that I was correctly reading her true desires. Remember that growing lack of inhibition I mentioned earlier? I realized the only way to test the truth of my observances was to be direct and I felt totally free to do exactly that.

I had just gotten a series of college entrance offers and with little surprise, I was accepted and offered scholarships to all those I applied to. In fact, I received two from colleges I had not applied to. It was time to celebrate and all the folks who had helped with my recovery were invited to join the festivities. It was August again and a perfect day for a party in the backyard. We set out tables around the pool, hired a band, booked one of the areas best caterers and hired a few local folks with bartending talent. As much as I was looking forward to the party it was only second on my list of the day's priorities. I decided this was the day I was going to loose my virginity and Ms. Cavanaugh was going to be my loyal assistant.

She arrived right on time and was looking radiant in her yellow flowered sundress with spaghetti straps and a v-cut above her breasts to show just the right amount of cleavage. The dress was cut short, displaying her near perfect legs and falling just below the downward curve of her perfect ass. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail and her makeup was subtly enticing. In short, she was a vision and I was a horny 19-year-old virgin. It was time to make things right in the world.

"Hey Ms. Cavanaugh, how's it going." I took her in my arms and hugged her more intimately than I had ever done before.

There was a certain sparkle in her eyes as I released her, took her hand and lead her toward the pool and Mom.

"I'm doing great Kenny. Congratulations. I knew you were going to get lots of offers. But, once again you amaze me. I never thought you would get so many and all with full scholarships. You are remarkable."

"So are you Savannah." She hesitated for a second, as this was the first time I had ever called her by her first name.

We had reached Mom and both women greeted each other warmly and Mom once again thanked her for all her help. The two had become very close friends over the past year. In fact, Mom had told me more than a few times that they had become more like sisters.

I was impatient. I had needs that had to be satisfied and Mom and Savannah had all day to talk.

"Mom, I need to talk to Savannah for a bit. We're going to go up to my room. Keep everyone happy until I come back." Mom hesitated for a Moment while Savannah just seemed to get this puzzled look.

"Try not to be too long Kenny, Remember, you're the guest of honor."

I took Savannah's hand once again and started to lead her back to the house.

"What is it that we need to talk about? Is there a problem? " She seemed truly concerned rather than taken aback by my directness.

"Nothing terrible, I promise. I'll explain inside." I quickened my pace and before she knew it we were in my room and I had closed the door.

"Savannah, there is one last thing I need you to help me with and for this particular problem I can't imagine a better person to help me through this." I was remarkably calm as I led her to my bed and drew her down to sit with me.

"You know me Kenny. I've been helping you for a year now and I have loved every minute of it. Tell me how I can help and you know I'll do whatever I can."

"You've been great I can't imagine having found a better tutor. The proof is in that pile of acceptance letters on my desk. But, there's one more thing I need to learn and I want to learn it with you."

I think it was starting to dawn on her but she was not going to volunteer. She seemed to suddenly become a shy little girl. I was going to have to tell her what I wanted and I had no qualms about doing exactly that.

"I am a 19-year-old virgin who is horney as hell and you are a beautiful and sexy women who I have be fantasizing about for a long time now. I want you and need you to teach me how to be as good a lover as I am a student."

She looked like a deer caught in the headlights. She just stared at me with her mouth hanging open for what seemed like forever. I knew I had to wait for her to respond but the wait was excruciating. I almost jumped too soon.

She stammered the first few words before she gained some control.

"Kenny, I don't know what to say. I mean I'm flattered that you think I'm beautiful and that you want me to be your first lover. I guess I should have seen it coming. I can be so blind sometimes. But this isn't right. I'm much older than you and I don't think your Mom would think very much of me if I did what you're asking. She trusts me to do what's right for you and I don't want to betray that trust. I'm sorry Kenny, but this is something I don't think I can do for you and I'm really scared that you are going to hate me for not helping."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.