Crush on you - Cover

Crush on you

Copyright© 2006 by dondon

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Being called "The big fat geek" had always made Fred feel bad and insecure. It also made him very determined to change how he looked, so he did. Leila thought college would be better than high school. But things were the same, so she gave up and decided to live like that. But later on there was something about college that made her unhappy; Fred!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   First   School  

Leila felt as if her heart was about to burst out of her chest. She watched as Fred said hi politely to Casey and they talked for a while, but if someone ever asked her what they were both talking about she'd never know. She just stared and couldn't take her eyes off him.

"Fred, this is my best friend Leila," Casey said loudly in order to wake her friend up.

"Hii there Leila," Fred spoke and she watched how his lips moved as if she was watching a movie. 'He's got great lips' she thought dreamily.

"Leila!? Are you okay?" Casey's sharp voice made her jump.

"Yeah, ah... Hi."

Leila knew her voice wasn't steady and her hands were so cold and trembling as she stood there not capable of doing anything or say anything.

"Fred you have to excuse my friend here," Casey started, knowing that Leila would probably stand all night staring at the guy, and the world would come to an end before she started having any conversation with him.

"I'm sorry Cas, I have to go." Leila stumbled as she grabbed her jacket and headed for the door.

"Wait!" Fred said quickly.

She turned around, surprised he actually wanted to talk to her, 'her! The geeky shy girl.' She thought as she saw him move to stand in front of her.

"I didn't mean to make you angry."

"Angry?" she thought for a moment before realizing what the word meant, "No! No I was leaving anyway."

"Where do you live?"

"She lives three blocks from here." Casey said and Leila could only stare with wide eyes from her friend to the guy she'd had a crush on for months now.

Fred looked at Leila and wondered what she'd say if he suggested walking her home. He wasn't going to come when Rob first called him. Benny was all over him telling him that her roommates were out tonight and that they had the apartment all for themselves. He was going to agree when Rob called him again and told him that Leila was there at Chris' place. At once he ditched Benny and decided this was going to be a great way to talk to her.

Fred thought as his gaze focused on her beautiful face and figure. 'If only she'd talk.'

"Hey Fred!" Rob said as he and Chris walked out of the living room.

"Hi man. Chris, thanks for inviting me, but I think Leila is going to walk home alone and it's kind of late and I was just passing by to say hi. I think I'll give her a ride home." Fred answered Rob but his eyes were fixed on Leila all the time.

"Yeah, that's a good idea Fred." Casey agreed and punched her boyfriend's arm, "right Chris?"

"Ah... Casey is right, it is... you know, late." Chris said sounding really confused and wondering why his girlfriend was acting like that.

"Uh, Cas I don't think so, it's just a ten minutes walk to my place and Fred... you shouldn't bother yourself I can just..." Leila didn't know what to say, 'God damn it, why do I have to be so shy, why can't I just say no?' she thought wryly, 'because you don't want to!' a voice deep in her mind answered.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.