Is The Third Time A Charm?
Chapter 2: Julie's Past

Copyright© 2006 by DG Hear

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Julie's Past - After two failed marriages, will he try for a third? No sex, just a story about the lives of a couple of young adults since graduation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Tear Jerker   First   Slow  

After the big kiss with Julie, it brought back old memories. She was a really sweet person. I still don't know about her past and why she hasn't gotten hitched. I did feel bad hearing about her dad dying. I knew she was close to him. My life at least has straightened out. I work for a computer firm and also do repairs on my own. I'm glad I went to Silicon Valley for the training. I know I could never have gotten that kind of knowledge here. They had the best programmers in the world out there.

My life is finally turning around for the better. Hopefully no more stupid mistakes for this guy. I have my little miracle Carly who's been through hell for her two plus years of life. But now her recovery seems to be going well. She's bright, pretty and has a personality that will melt your heart. I thank God every day for saving her. I'm not a religious man like I've mentioned before but I'll argue until my dying day that God intervened to save Carly's life.

Well, it was time to bundle up my little bundle of joy and take her to see Julie and her mother. I knew that Julie was just trying to be nice to me about watching Carly in day care. She was always that kind of person. She might be mildly surprised when she meets my little girl wonder.

I put on her heavy coat and hood. It was pretty cold out and I didn't want her getting sick. I kissed her as I put the big old hood on her head. Hell, I could have had anything wrapped up in that big coat. I put her in the car seat and headed over to see Julie.

I pulled up in front of the house. They had a big sign in the yard, 'Marie and Julie's Day Care.' Just looking around the yard you could see the woman's touch. It was something woman had. I glanced over next door and saw there was a house for sale. I was wondering if Julie and her mom were thinking of buying it and expanding their day care center.

I opened the back door on my mini SUV and took out my little girl. If I could only find her in the coat and hood. I could remember back when I was just a tiny kid and my mom would put that old heavy coat on me. She would say, "Now go outside and play." Hell, I couldn't even get my arms together to make a snowball. Here I was doing the same thing to Carly.

I carried her up the few stairs and knocked on the door. I was met by Julie all dressed up in a beautiful dress. She didn't wear the granny dresses anymore. The first thing I said was, "Still wearing dresses at home?" as I smiled.

She said, "Old habits never die." Then she said, "No, I wear slacks because of all the kids. Mom and I just got back from church."

I looked at her and smiled, "Did you pray for me?" Which was a pretty common response.

She said, "As a matter of fact I did, and I prayed for Carly too." Boy, that was enough to make my eyes water.

We walked in and I sat Carly down on a chair. I took off her big old coat and hood and then picked her up. Julie looked at her and then at me. "My God, what a beautiful baby. I mean, Larry, she's absolutely beautiful."

I had put a little pink dress on her with matching panties over her diaper. She had blond hair with the little curl on her forehead, bright blue eyes and rosy cheeks from the cold.

Julie reached out for her and Carly went to her right away. I think kids can sense when people care for them. I looked at Julie and said, "Julie, this is my little miracle, Carly, and Carly, this is Julie. Can you say Julie?"

Carly said, "Du-ly." I said "No, Carly, say Juu-lie." She puckered up her little lips and tried again. "Duu-lly," she spoke.

I looked at her and said close enough sweetheart. Duly it is. I looked at Julie who was laughing and told her, "It would be easier for you to change your name to Duly than for Carly to call you Julie." Then we were both laughing.

Marie, Julie's mother came in the room. Julie introduced me and then her mom saw Carly in Julie's arms. She immediately held her arms out to Carly and she went right to her. "My God, how precious is she? Hi, sweetie, how are you?" Carly looked up at her and said, "Nanna." I said "No, Carly that's not nanna."

Marie looked at me and said, "She can call me Nanna if she wants to. A lot of the kids call me grandma. I much prefer that over Mrs. Morgan, or having the little kids call me Marie."

Again Carly said Nanna which made Marie smile. Julie looked at her mom and said, "Larry wanted to enter Carly in our day care, mom."

Marie interrupted Julie and said, "Of course we will take her."

Julie spoke again, "Mom, you know she isn't potty trained. I thought that was one of your rules?"

Her mom said, "Well, I'm changing that rule for Carly. I'll be the one to potty train her. After all I'm her Nanna."

I couldn't help tearing up over that remark. Everyone loved my little miracle girl but no one more than me.

Julie asked her mom if she would take care of Carly for a little bit. She wanted to talk to me. Her mom looked at us and said, "Sure, no problem, come with Nanna, Carly. I have lots of toys to show you."

Julie looked at me and said, "I need to apologize to you. You told me all about you and Carly yesterday and I didn't tell you my story. I will tell it to you now but you must promise me that it will never leave this room. There are only about three people in this area that know any of it. Mom and dad were the only two that know the whole story."

"My God, Julie, of course I would keep anything you tell me confidential. You have my solid promise I'll never tell anyone."

"Well, let me began by telling you that I went away to college also. Not all the way to California but at least a couple of states away. It's not important for you to know where, in fact I would prefer you not know. Of course dad was old fashioned and didn't want me to go at all, but mom and I convinced him that I had a scholarship and it would be good for me. Against his better judgement he agreed to let me go. Anyway in my junior year I went out with my girlfriends. I was still kind of shy and of course all the guys wanted was in my pants which wasn't going to happen till I met that special someone.

Well, I went out with my girlfriends and we went bar hopping. I didn't drink and still don't but I went along and just drank pop. Somewhere, somehow, someone put a date rape drug in my pop. The next thing I remembered was that I was in the hospital. I had been raped repeatedly. I don't remember anything but the pain I woke up with in the hospital."

"My God, Julie, I had no idea. I feel so sorry for you." She had tears in her eyes so I put my arms around her to comfort her.

She continued, "The doctors told me that I was found in a motel off the highway lying on the bed. Someone had called the police and rushed me to the hospital. They did catch three of the men who took part. I heard their names on police reports but honestly never have seen any of them. Just a bunch of guys out to take advantage of a girl. The three were found guilty of using a date rape drug. Because I really didn't want to go to trial we plea bargained the charges. They were evicted from college and ordered to serve time."

Julie stopped for a minute to catch her breath. I continued to hold her gently. I knew that is what she needed right now, just to be held. I know why she didn't tell me the school now. She knew I had a temper and was worried what I might do.

"The doctors told me that I would be alright. All the bruising on my body would heal but there was a chance that I may not be able to have children. My insides were pretty messed up. Only time will tell. Of course you know I'm not the most sexually active person so I guess I just have to wait and see. I was in the hospital a little over a week and then my parents came and got me and took me home. There was no way I could go back to that school."

"I changed my studies to child care management and finished school locally. I chose child care because I love kids. My mom does too but will probably never have the grandchildren grandmas think about. So I did the next best thing. I convinced mom to go into business with me and she could take care of all the little ones she desired."

Julie started crying again. Damn, what could I do for her. Why do such innocent people get harmed? First little Carly and now Julie.

"I think that's why mom got so attached to Carly so quickly. We don't have any kids that small, besides her being so darned precious."

"I need to tell you that I never felt anything during the rape. To the best of my knowledge I was out the whole time. Every now and then I get a little flashback but don't know if it means anything. The police and doctors wanted me to go to rape counseling but I don't remember anything. There would be nothing to bring up. I sure don't want to be put under and them find things to be brought up. I can tell you that no woman deserves to be raped. It isn't fun and games, it's torture. I had to only put up with the after effects and that was bad enough. Why any man would think a woman would like it is beyond me."

"Well, Larry you now know my little secret too. That makes it pretty even. Please never mention it to anyone. I just needed to tell somebody and after yesterday and your story about Carly I felt I could tell you."

"Julie, your secret will always, and I mean always, be safe with me." I hugged her and gave her a very light and gentle kiss. Then Marie appeared with Carly.

I looked at Carly and said, "Well, sweetheart time go home. Let's get your coat back on, it's cold outside."

That was the beginning of my new relationship with Julie and her mom. Every morning five days a week I'd take Carly over and would be greeted by either Julie or Marie. They would take Carly and I would leave. They were always busy first thing in the morning. So I didn't bother them. I was always one of the last to pick up their kid. One reason was because of my schedule and the other was I got to talk to Julie.

I day I just asked her, "Would you go out with me?

She said, "Sure but my rules still stand."

I put my hand to my cheek and said, "I understand."

We started going out about every Saturday. We talked, kissed... boy, did we kiss... and hugged. I never took that next step.

One day Julie asked me, "Are you good?"

"Julie, I'm really good."

'No," she said, "I meant as a computer person."

"So did I," I replied. We both laughed.

She asked me if I could make a program for her business. To help keep records and expenses? I told her sure and then she asked me how much would it cost?

I looked right at her and said, "We could take it out in trade."

"What?" she responded.

"You can take it in trade for watching Carly What did you think I meant?" She turned beet red. I mentioned that would be alright to, as she slapped me lightly on the arm.

'How much will it cost us in money terms?" she asked.

"Oh, I'll just charge you for computer parts and program material. I'll do the labor for free."

"So what would a program like I'm asking for cost? We have a computer already."

"Cost for you or for anybody else?"

"Well, first for anybody else."

"I'd say twelve to fifteen hundred dollars."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.