Birthday Boy 1 | Initiation - Cover

Birthday Boy 1 | Initiation

by EazinAlong

Copyright© 2006 by EazinAlong

Erotica Sex Story: A boy becomes a man between his mother's legs on his 15th birthday with dad's participation. This is a loving story about parents who want to help their son be a good lover and learn at an early age to enjoy a wide-ranging sexuality. Every boy should be so lucky.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   .

My husband and I have always adored adolescent sexuality.

Since the early days of our relationship, we'd shared fantasies and whispered compliments about budding boys and girls we'd seen in public. The combination of youthful innocence and blossoming sexuality sent a tingle down my spine... and you know where that leads.

After our son, Kevin was born, I was like most parents, wondering what life would hold for him, whether he'd be successful and happy... and sexual. I'd often gazed at his baby penis and imagined it 20 years hence when it would be bigger with sagging testicles and hair at its base. I imagined him stroking it alone and the image of the cum spurting from the tip. I thought of him with a woman.

We encouraged his natural curiosity as a little boy. You know that stage boys go through when they're curious about others and prone to touching themselves. He got plenty of glimpses of me leaving the shower or changing for the pool. It gave me a rush to expose myself to my son like that.

And Tom, my husband, actively encouraged me. He would finger my wet slit in bed at night while I told him my thoughts about Kevin or about opportunities I'd taken to show myself to our son. We speculated about what Kevin was thinking and about whether seeing his Mommy naked made his little dick hard.

Tom would initiate father-son showers with Kevin. I'd hear shrieks and laughter as they had fun in the water. Tom told me that part of their ritual was to wash each other's genitals, and Tom often grew hard as Kevin's soapy hand massaged his prick. This was fascinating to Kevin, to see his father's penis swell and stiffen to what the boy thought were Herculean proportions.

Usually the erection that Kevin created would be mine to love and adore later. Often I'd suck Tom as he described an erotic scene, such as a teen-age boy and girl making love for the first time while their parents watched.

Inevitably, I developed a desire to be Kevin's first. It seemed so incredibly loving and romantic -- and erotic -- to invite my son between my legs to become a man. Tom agreed. We didn't want to rush things; Kevin needed to explore sexuality on his own first.

We encouraged him, of course. Tom occasionally bought Kevin a Playboy, and sometimes we gave him provocative posters of models for the walls of his room. We didn't shield Kevin from adult-themed movies because of sex. And maybe we did sometimes pick movies at Blockbuster for their sexual content. I think Kevin especially enjoyed "Basic Instinct" and "sex, lies & videotape". It certainly turned me on to watch them with him.

We had birds-and-bees conversations at the appropriate ages. Of course, we talked more frankly than most families. And, well yes, I did once lower my panties and show Kevin in detail about a woman's anatomy. I let him explore with his fingers to see how a girl feels when she's wet and aroused, but it didn't go further than that. I wondered about the state of his cock afterward.

Tom told Kevin about masturbation at about age 11 and tried to convey positive feelings about it. We watched afterward for signs that Kevin had experimented, but it was another year or so before we started to notice telltale stains on the sheets and unusually long periods in the bathroom. Then I started picking up cum-stained towels in his bedroom regularly, so we knew that the little stud was milking himself frequently.

With Kevin's 15th birthday on the horizon, Tom and I agreed our son was ripe for the next step in his development. We decided that this would be a very special birthday for our little man. Tom talked with him in advance to say we had special plans. All Kevin had to do was exercise a little restraint -- no masturbation for the week before we celebrated. We wanted him to be very horny.

Fortunately, the big day was a Saturday, so we had all day to prepare. I bought Kevin's favorite foods. During the afternoon, Tom took him to a movie -- R-rated, of course -- while I got ready for the evening. I spent the first hour or two in the kitchen cooking and then repaired to the bathroom to get ready myself.

During a long, warm bath, I trimmed my pubic hair to make it look more girlish. Glancing in the mirror afterward, I decided Kevin would be pleased. Despite the passage of time, my B-cup tits still rose proudly (one advantage of smaller breasts) and my buns were taut. I fondled my breasts to arouse my nipples, and they stood out proudly.

I slipped into tight jeans and a blouse with a couple of buttons open. No underwear; I wanted to arouse myself and my men.

They returned home joking and smiling. Tom told me privately that he'd found the movie quite arousing, and he saw Kevin reaching down to adjust his erection several times. I had my son exactly where I wanted him.

We offered Kevin a glass of wine before dinner, and I sought opportunities to let my blouse gape open and expose my tits. The nipples were hard, and Kevin was interested. I saw him notice my show several times. And I saw a bulge tenting the front of his pants.

After dinner, I sat next to Kevin on the sofa; Tom sat in a chair across the room and watched. My hand began to stroke his thigh, and I carefully leaned forward to give Kevin an excellent view inside my blouse.

My nipples were hard as I anticipated the next few hours. I whispered in Kevin's ear, telling him what a handsome young man he was and about how much the girls must want him. He acknowledged wanting them, too.

I could see the erection swelling in his slacks. My hand roamed nearer, and I indirectly played with him by causing motion in the taut fabric between my hand and his hardness. I could tell his breathing was becoming more intense. Slowly, my hand reached his hard staff and gently fondled it. His cheeks were red, but in his glazed eyes I could see that he was enjoying the sensations.

"Have you ever watched a couple make love?" I asked.

"You mean like in the movies?" Kevin replied.

"Well, yeah, but I mean in person. Have you ever seen everything?"

"Uh, no," he stammered.

"Would you like to?"

He gulped. "Yeah, I guess," his natural reticence overcome by the even more natural curiosity.

"Daddy and I are going to make love tonight, and if you'd like to watch us, you can. Is that alright?"

Now his enthusiasm and curiosity were growing. "Sure; that would be great," he said with eyes as big as a full moon.

"Would you like to touch my breasts first?"

He answered by raising his hand toward my chest. I popped open another button and then let his hand roam to my swollen mounds. Somewhat timidly at first and then clumsily -- after all, he was still a teen-ager -- he grasped my tit. I saw him glance at his father, who smiled in approval. My hand was still stroking Kevin's erection through his pants.

My pussy was already wet, and my son's fondling of my breasts released another gush of fluid. I later realized that the crotch of my jeans showed a wet spot. After a few minutes, I said softly, "I'll go up to the bedroom now, and you and Dad can join me in a few minutes. OK, sport?"

"Yes," he whispered.

Slowly I rose to leave the room, knowing that two hard cocks were twitching at my exit. I exaggerated the motion of my jeans-clad bottom as I walked up the stairs.

In my bedroom, I undressed completely, unable to resist slipping a finger into my slit briefly. Damned, I was wet! I slipped between the sheets of our king-size bed. In a couple of minutes, Tom tapped at the door. He and Kevin had partially undressed in the living room, and they arrived for me wearing nothing but their undershorts. They each sported an erection, too.

Kevin's was particularly appealing to me as it pushed out the white fabric of his boyish briefs. He was so cute, this half-man, half-boy. In most respects, he was still the picture of innocence with a smooth face and chest, but that hard cock tenting the front of his underwear sent a different message.

Tom came to the side of the bed where I was lying, and I patted the space next to me for Kevin to lie down. I pulled the covers down to reveal my nudity.

"Why don't you boys take everything off, too?"

Kevin glanced at Tom. When he saw his father remove his boxers, Kevin bent and pushed his briefs to his ankles. I felt a rush of adrenaline as I saw his five-inch cock bounce free. His body was nearly hairless except for the small patch at the base of his beautiful, circumcised penis. His skin was smooth.

Tom slid into bed beside me, and Kevin lay down on the other side.

"Now, you just watch, OK?" I said. "And don't touch your beautiful penis unless I say to, alright? I want to watch it."

"OK, Mom," he whispered.

Tom's hand was already stroking my stomach and my chest, sliding over my skin. Tonight, though, I hardly needed to be aroused. I was ready -- for a high school football team.

I moaned and shifted my body. Tom lowered his mouth to mine, and we kissed. Our tongues danced as his hand reached my tit, rolling the hard nipple between his thumb and forefinger in plain view of Kevin. I reached for his hard cock and held it firmly, rubbing up and down the shaft. French kissing could excite me from room temperature to boiling in a heartbeat, and combined with the scene around me, this kiss was generating steam.

Tom kissed down my neck and my chest until his mouth reached the tit that was being ignored by his hand. I moaned louder and writhed as sexual excitement rippled through my body. My legs were uncovered and open, my sex issuing a blatant invitation for attention.

I glanced over at Kevin, and he was staring in fascination. His hard cock stuck up from his groin, red, swollen and twitching.

Continuing to suck my nipple, Tom let his hand go wandering again. It slid down my stomach and my abdomen, along the fronts of my thighs and, finally, to my pussy. His fingers combed my remaining pubic hair and pulled gently. My steady moans made it obvious that I was eager for anything he wanted to give me.

My hips lurched when he finally inserted a finger into my slit. "God, you are wet," my husband murmured.

I turned and looked Kevin in the eye. "I was wet when you touched me there. Remember?"

"Yes" he said.

"Well, it's because I'm sexually aroused. It means that I want a man to do these things to me. What we're doing now is called foreplay. It helps everyone get more excited for sex."

Tom's finger roamed my valley, circling my opening and then trailing back up to my throbbing clit while his mouth continued to suck on my breast. Then his mouth started down the trail blazed by his hand, kissing my stomach and then lower. He shifted his body between my legs and kissed the insides of my thighs.

I could feel my husband's hot breath between my legs as our inexperienced son watched. Tom's tongue brushed my lower lips, and I raised my hips invitingly. My legs were open. Tom's tongue entered my sex and began to roam my wet slit. I felt him at my opening and on my clit... and on my clit... and on my clit. Knowingly and expertly, his tongue manipulated my mind and body. A mind-shattering orgasm began to build and then exploded in my groin.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.