The Angry Whore - Book 1 - Cover

The Angry Whore - Book 1

Copyright© 2006 by POL

Chapter 5: Flogged

11 July, 1686 Morning

The two sisters had their wrists chained behind their backs up high above head height as they kneeled facing each other with tears in their eyes. Thin pink marks from light whiplashes were visible on both the girl's backs. Lucien had not hit them very hard, only hard enough to make it sting, and still give him the sadistic pleasure that came from hitting the two girls brought on.

It had all begun an hour earlier while both girls were still in their cages. Lucien had worked slowly on Claire's ragged clothes through the bars, cutting small pieces off with a knife and admiring the skin underneath. "You're more beautiful than I sup—posed, Claire. You and I are going to have a good time together, you'll see."

He stood behind her and ran the tips of his fingers slowly, sensually, up and down her back. He was enjoying the tense young skin. His hand slid slowly down over the narrow waist to the tight, pert buttocks. He squeezed them. They felt round and taut. Claire squirmed, but the point of the knife under her chin made her stop.

Lucien smiled, picked up a cold branding iron and ran it noisily down the side of the cage. She shrank into the cages back corner, terrified.

Yes, my dear Claire," he said, "I have wanted you all my life, ever since you were a child and now I own you, and you will pay back every single doubloon you cost me with your body."

Claire noticed the rancid smell coming from the man's mouth and her face became contorted.

"Do not look with distain upon me. Your life now will turn around me and the many different way's you will please me. Day and night you will discover new and exciting ways to entertain me my dear," he smiled a strange, forced smile.

"But now you must rest. We have a busy day planned for tomorrow. I plan on having a farewell party for Constance. It'll only be a small affair... actually just the three of us. The last of the Blanchart's! Then Constance, in a few days your beloved Governor will be here. I told him I have a few half-breeds that might inter—est him, it is then that I will give him the big surprise present, you my dear Constance, you. Ah, if but it could be me that breaks your high handed spirit. But alas, tis not to be."

He laughed, a hollow laugh that rang around the stone walls, and he left, sliding the bolts noisily behind him.

But that was an hour ago now he was back and had chained both of the sisters arms behind their backs to the ceiling rings hung in the center of the room.

"Keep still. Stop wriggling," Blanchart whis—pered into Claire's ear.

His hand slid down her back, and two fingers gently stroked her spine.

"You have such soft skin," he said, smiling.

His fingers left her back and stroked the vel—vety skin of her bottom.

"You're well worth every doubloon I paid for you my dear."

His hand slid around to the back of her thigh and he squeezed it.

Claire was splendidly fit, with a flat strong stomach, well-rounded hips and shapely legs. What really fascinated Blanchart however was how firm and responsive her skin was and the overall perfection of the girl. Hard and he might, he could not find a flaw on her anywhere.

Blanchart's hand changed direction. It ran up the thigh, moved along her side and found her throat. She shuddered, but the point of the knife kept her still. "Yes, you're worth every doubloon!" he whispered, pinching her skin between his thumb and forefinger. Claire held her breath, lifting her chin away from the blade.

Then came another flogging. For half an hour he whipped both sisters lightly. He began high on their backs, moved down to their waists and buttocks. He gave his be—loved Claire an extra two on her rear, for good measure, and to watch her dance.

The two sisters looked at him, their faces wet with tears and their backs and rears stinging.

Lucien stared hard at Claire. He was still hold—ing the whip, "This afternoon you and I will have a little session alone..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.