Aiko - Cover

Aiko

Copyright© 2006 by Scorpionicus

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - It's a slow day at the office and Aiko passes the time with some hot sex with one of her workers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The afternoon was slow, Aiko had long since finished the days work but she did not feel like leaving the office yet. As she sat at her desk she felt her strong sexual needs begin to reassert themselves. She began to occasionally pinch her own nipples through her blouse, and from time to time her hand would wander down to her pantiless pussy.

After a few minutes of this Aiko unzipped and removed her skirt, folding it neatly and storing it away in a drawer of her desk. She sat back down in her chair, enjoying the feel of the black leather on her bare bottom. She started pinching and rubbing her nipples more, and slowly started unbuttoning her blouse. one button at a time. She would play with her nipples for a moment and then unbutton one button.

Occasionally her hand would wander down to her pussy for a quick rub. She continued this until her blouse was completely unbuttoned and her nipples were both hard and erect. She finally took her blouse completely off, stood up, and walked over to hang it on the coat tree in one of the front corners of her office. This left

Aiko completely nude and she felt a thrill at her exposure. Aiko was always excited when her body was exposed and she loved to show off at every opportunity.

She walked back to her desk but did not sit down. Instead she stood in front of her big office window, relishing the feeling of exposure that gave her. She stood in front of the window for a few minutes, lightly rubbing her pussy as she enjoyed her increasing arousal. She spent a few minutes contemplating what would be the best way to satisfy her need for satisfaction this time. Finally she made a decision and turned to her desk.

She picked up the phone on her desk, dialed an internal number. "Send Max up," she ordered when the other party answered. "Tell him to leave his clothes behind," she added then hung up the phone. She felt a tingle of excitement at the idea of Max walking nude from his office to hers. And she would be waiting for him the same way.

A few minutes later Aiko's office door opened and Max walked into the room, nude, just as

Aiko had ordered him to be. He smiled when he saw she was also nude, her nipples erect and pussy wet with excitement. Max's penis was already hard and erect from his walk up and the anticipation of what he would find in

Aiko's office.

"The executive lounge," Aiko ordered when Max came up in front of her.

The executive lounge was down the hall from

Aiko's office and contained a day bed as well as other amenities. Aiko and Max would have to walk nude from her office to reach it, which fit her current horny mood exactly.

Aiko walked out of her office and turned down hall toward the lounge. Most of the others who had offices on that floor had their office doors open, Aiko relished the feel of their eyes on her as she walked by their doors with

Max following behind her. When she came to the door to the executive lounge she turned and walked inside. No door guarded the entrance it was open to anyone on the floor who should happen to walk by. If Aiko was in the lounge watching was always welcomed.

"On the bed," Aiko ordered. Max walked over and lay down on his back. This left his erect cock jutting upward. Once he was settled

Aiko walked over to join him. She did not immediately climb on the bed but instead knelt down alongside it with Max's penis in front of her.

She bent down until her face was just inches away from Max's erect penis and reached out to take it in her hand. She savored the hot hardness of it in her hand and enjoyed the shape of the head. She stroked Max's circumcised cock for a couple of minutes then stopped.

It would not do to take it too far. Not yet.

Aiko bent down even more and took the head of

Max's cock in her mouth, savoring for a moment the feel of the smooth skin of the head with her tongue. Then she released his penis and stood up.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.