I'm a Nudist and an Uncle Too - Cover

I'm a Nudist and an Uncle Too

by Nudemac

Copyright© 2006 by Nudemac

Erotica Sex Story: 13 year old niece moves in with nudist uncle. What is a nudist to do?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Nudism   .

Gosh, I don’t know where to begin. So much has changed since my niece came to live with me. My brother and sister-in-law died in an automobile accident. I was their daughter’s only living relative.

On my flight to Utah, I thought of Amy. The last time I saw her was three years ago. She was 10, blond with blue eyes, and tall for her age. I was visiting my brother for his 10th wedding anniversary, and I had enjoyed myself during that visit. My niece and I were inseparable. I was 12 years older than her, and our relationship was more like “big brother and little sister” than that of uncle and niece.

I had just spoken with my brother a few days earlier, so it was difficult for me to accept his death. I also talked to Amy; she said she missed me and wanted me to visit and take her swimming and bike riding. My brother said she was a typical ten-year-old.

I arrived in Salt Lake City late afternoon. I checked into the local Holiday Inn, called my brother’s attorney, and made plans to meet him the next day and settle his estate and Amy’s guardianship. Amy and I had a tearful reunion.

That following afternoon we were both on a plane heading for home. I live in a large house south of San Francisco. It has an extensive private backyard with a swimming pool and hot tub. My brother and I had inherited a substantial amount of money when our parents died. I took advantage of this windfall, and with my brother’s advice, I had invested it wisely. The result was I didn’t have to work for a living.

We arrived home late that night. I was tired from the flight and after showing Amy her room. I excused myself and went to my room. The first thing I did was strip naked. I was so glad to get rid of my clothes. I hadn’t worn clothes for such an extended period in years. Since I lived by myself, I spent all my time nude. I considered myself a full-time nudist. I wore clothes when I had to. And then, usually just my running shorts.

I showered and went to bed thinking about how I would manage my nudist lifestyle and Amy. I had no intention of giving up being a nudist. But, I had to take into account I had my 10-year-old non-nudist niece living with me.

The following day I woke up early and put on my running shorts. I was in the kitchen brewing coffee when Amy, wearing panties and a short top, came in.

“Good morning Uncle Bob,” she said smiling.

“Good morning, sweetie,” I replied.

“Are you hungry?” I asked.

“Yes,” she replied.

“I was just about to make some bacon and eggs,” I said, nodding towards the fridge. I added, “Go pour yourself some milk.”

I watched her walk to the fridge. I couldn’t help admire how her low-cut white cotton panties and short top exposed her midriff, showing off her flat stomach, narrow waist, and cute round butt. I had no idea a 10-year-old girl could be so curvy.

Since we were both so skimpily dressed, I thought this might be a good time to mention my nudist lifestyle. I remembered my brother had toyed with nudism before getting married and had a pretty lax dress code at home because of that. In many of my visits there, I often saw her and my brother in undies. The fact she wasn’t embarrassed to be seen in her underwear could make it easier for me to continue my nude lifestyle uninterrupted.

We ate breakfast and talked about school and shopping and the million or so things we needed to do so she could get settled in and feel at home. I casually let her know it was OK with me to run around in undies.

“Like your daddy, I too like hanging out in my undies ... but most of the time I like hanging out nude”, I said.

“You mean naked?” she exclaimed.

“Yea,” I answered.

“Since I don’t have to work and I live alone, I stopped wearing clothes a long time ago. I’d like to continue not wearing any clothes”, I explained.

For a second or two, we sat quietly eating, looking at each other, not saying anything. Then I said, “How about we make a deal?”

“I don’t want you to feel uncomfortable living here with me, so I’ll wear my shorts when you’re home. Of course, when you’re in school, I’ll be naked. And when you are here, I’ll be naked in my bedroom, my office, and the bathroom”, I added.

She got up and gave me a big hug. “I love you, Uncle Bob,” she said smiling and added, “It’s a deal.”

After breakfast, we didn’t bother getting dressed. We spent the morning in Amy’s bedroom unpacking and making a list of things she needed. Around lunchtime, I suggested we clean up and go out to eat, and then afterward, we could go shopping for the items on her list.

“Amy, you take your shower first. I have a couple of calls to make,” I said.

I left her and went to my bedroom, and took off my shorts. Naked, I sat on my bed and called my bank to confirm the transfer of Amy’s inheritance money from the bank in Utah. I had just finished when I heard Amy. “Your turn Uncle Bob,” she yelled from the hallway.

I stuck my head out into the hallway to see if the coast was clear and just in time to catch a glimpse of Amy’s bare butt as she ran into her room. I smiled to myself and walked naked to the bathroom. Just as I was stepping into the bathroom, I looked back towards Amy’s room and saw Amy peeking at me. I grinned from ear to ear. Her first day here, and we had both seen each other’s bare butts.

After eating we spent the rest of the afternoon shopping. We must have gone into every store in the mall. It was early evening by the time we finished. I stopped at the local pizza parlor and ordered a take-out to eat at home.

The first thing I did after we got home was head to my room and undress. Reluctantly, I put on my shorts.

I had promised Amy I would help her put away her new clothes. I walked into her room and was awed when I saw her topless in panties. She looked wonderful. She didn’t seem at all embarrassed. We finished unpacking and then went to the TV room to eat our pizza. We sat crossed-legged on the floor across from each other, eating and talking. I couldn’t help notice how the thin material of Amy’s panties clearly outlined the contours of her pussy

I did not realize that sitting on the floor had exposed testicles. “Uncle Bob, can I ask you a question?”

“Of course you can,” I replied.

“Do you go naked all the time?” She asked.

“Yes, I do.” and further explained, “I’ve been a nudist for a long time. I’ve grown accustomed to nudity, and now I feel uncomfortable and restricted in clothes.”

Since it was too late to try and cover-up, I ignored my exposed testicles and just sat there quietly eating. We didn’t say anything more.

We finished eating, and after cleaning up, we sat on the sofa and watched TV until bedtime. I stayed up a while longer before turning in for the night.

The next few days were hectic. I enrolled Amy in the local school, which was just a few blocks away, and then had to deal with the bank and Amy’s inheritance and see my lawyer, making sure my guardianship was registered and I was her legal guardian.

Amy soon got in the habit of coming into my room every morning to wake me up. Since I slept nude, I had to be careful to keep my hairy butt under the sheet. One particular warm morning, instead of her usual calling out to wake me up, she shook me until I woke up.

When she saw I was awake, she kissed me on the cheek and said, “I love you,” then quickly ran out of my room. I propped myself up on my elbows just in time to catch a glimpse of her in her bare butt. That’s also when I noticed my top sheet crumpled up between my legs, barely covering anything. My pubes and most of my fat cock were exposed. I just smiled to myself and thought, oh well.

Usually, while she was showering, I’d be in the kitchen naked making coffee. She would call out when she finished, letting me know the coast was clear for me to use the bathroom. After showering, I’d put on my shorts and join her for breakfast.

After several months of living together, there was no way she had not seen me naked. I never caught her looking, but deep down, I knew she had. She was only 10, and since we both barely wore anything at home, I figured her curiosity motivated her to peek and want to see naked.

I thought it best to leave it alone and not broach the subject of my nudity with her just yet.

I guess luck was on my side because that day came sooner than expected. She usually came home from school around 3:30 in the afternoon. I lost track of time while cleaning the pool when without warning, I saw Amy, in her panties, standing at the back door, not more than 10 feet away, staring at me. I was naked as the day I was born.

I had no idea how long she’d been standing there. There was no use trying to cover up. I calmly put the cleaning tools away in the storage shed. By the time I walked into the house, Amy had disappeared. I had by now put my shorts on and went looking for her. I found her in the bedroom crying.

“I’m so sorry, Uncle Bob, I didn’t mean to stare,” she said between sobs.

“Oh, Amy, sweetie, don’t cry,” I said, reaching out to her.

“I was busy cleaning the pool and lost track of time. I should have been more careful”, I explained, “Besides, you didn’t do anything wrong. It’s only natural that you looked”, I said, hugging her.

“You’re not mad at me?” She sobbed.

“Of course not, sweetie. Why would I be mad at you.”

“Uncle Bob, I don’t care if you’re naked all the time. Honest!” she said between her sobs.

“You mean it?” I asked excitedly.

“Yes, Uncle Bob, I do,” she said.

“If you want to be naked all the time like you used to be before I came to live with you, it’s OK with me,” she said.

“Honest Uncle Bob, it’s OK with me,” she said again.

“Oh! Amy honey, I don’t know. I wouldn’t want anyone to get the wrong idea”, I whispered.

“I would never tell anyone, and besides, I’ve already seen you naked,” she said again, pulling away and looking at me.

“Sweetie, if it’s OK with you, I guess I can be OK with it too,” I said, feeling relieved and excited. How many months had it been? I hated wearing shorts and was beginning to resent having to cover up when she was home. “Let’s go hang these on the hook by the front door where they belong,” I said, taking her by the hand.

Together we walked to the front door, where she watched me take off my shorts. Her eyes widened when she got her first close-up look at my fat uncut cock and shaved balls.

I’m not a bad-looking guy. At the time, I was 23, 5’9” with black hair, blue eyes, smooth muscular chest and body, flat stomach, narrow waist, furry legs, and a firm round hairy butt. I have an average length fat uncut cock, a thick patch of black pubic hair, and shaved balls.

I was caught off guard and very surprised at the unexpected rush I felt standing completely naked in front of my niece.

Tingling all over, I asked, “Sweetie, are you sure you’re OK with me being naked?”

“Yes, Uncle Bob. Honest, cross my heart and hope to die”, she said, looking directly at my cock.

Except for the fact that I was naked every day, our daily routine didn’t change. I still caught the occasional glimpse of her bare backside on her way to and from the bathroom. For my part, I now enjoyed being naked at home again. And much more since now I had such a cute appreciative audience.

At first, I didn’t understand the feelings I felt being naked with her. It was undeniable she liked seeing me naked. We both spent as much time as possible together. In fact, by the time school let out for the summer, there was no denying Amy, and I liked our new living arrangement. A fact that became very clear to me after a relatively innocent encounter in the backyard.

I was out back on my hands and knees, pulling weeds, when Amy had walked up behind me and started laughing.

“What’s so funny?” I said, turning around and looking at her.

“Oh nothing,” she said, covering her mouth, trying to suppress her laughter.

I went back to pulling weeds. Amy started laughing again.

“Come on, tell me what’s so funny,” I said, this time kneeling up and looking at her.

“I can’t,” she said, laughing running to the kitchen.

I could still hear her laughing. Curiosity got the better of me. I left my tools and went into the house looking for her. She was in her bedroom.

“May I come in”? I asked.

“Of course, Uncle Bob,” she replied.

“Sweetie, what was so funny that made you laugh so much?” I asked, walking towards her.

“Oh, it was nothing really, just me being silly. Honest Uncle Bob”, she giggled.

“Oh, Please, Sweetie, tell me. I want to know”, I begged.

I sat next to her. She put her arm around my bare waist and hugged me tightly.

“You promise you won’t get upset?” she asked.

“You know I won’t,” I replied.

Still giggling, she said, “I went looking for you and found you in the backyard on your hands and knees.”

“I walked up behind you and saw ... you know ... hanging between your leg”, she said, pointing to my balls.

“It reminded me of Rusty, our neighbor’s dog back in Utah. Your balls hanging between your hairy butt and legs reminded me of how Rusty looked. Seeing you like that was funny. It made me laugh”, she said, giggling.

I started laughing too, and before I knew it, I was on my hands and knees. I was prancing around like Rusty, making her laugh when I shook my ass, so my balls swung. I also lifted my leg and pretended to pee. Her eyes never left my swinging cock and balls. I even barked and rolled over on my back just like Rusty, the both of us in hysterics laughing. The thrill I felt so innocently exposing my cock, balls, and hairy asshole to her was beyond anything I could have ever imagined.

After that day, show and tell became one of our favorite games. There wasn’t any part of my body that she did not want to see or that I would not show her. Even though we did nothing overtly sexual, exposing myself to her like that was very exhilarating. Playing games where I lost and had to show myself was very exciting to me.

As Amy grew older, she had me buying her skimpier undies, including thongs and g-strings. She didn’t go nude like me, but she was always topless in skimpy bikini undies, thongs, or even g-strings. You can only imagine how I felt every morning seeing her lovely pink titties with their fat nipples and nothing on, well, practically nothing on.

I respected her privacy when she was in the bathroom or her bedroom. However, I didn’t mind if she came in when I was showering or using the toilet. My bedroom was off-limits if the door was closed. It’s where I would go and masturbate, often more than once a day.

Sometimes I’d ask her if she wanted to watch me pee. I would brazenly retract my foreskin 4 or 5 times, milking out every last drop of pee at the same time, exposing my shiny cockhead. My cock would engorge to double in size. Not quite an erection, but still a nice fat chub. I was hoping she would ask to hold it, even retract my foreskin—something she liked watching me do.

She loved watching me shave not just my face but also when I shaved my balsac. She would sit on the toilet, and I’d prop my leg up on the vanity and shave my balsac with her watching.

“Gee, Uncle Bob, that’s so cool how you do that,” she would say excitedly.

The summer of her 3rd year of HS, we sitting out by the pool. Amy was on her tablet, looking for a new bikini to buy. She showed me a few tiny g-strings, including a see-through mesh one.

“I want the one.” I looked at it and told her to save her money instead, go nudie like me.

She laughed at me and said she liked it and wanted it. I gave in and ordered it for her.

When it arrived, she modeled it for me. She looked stunning in it. It didn’t hide anything, including her pussy. She had long blond hair, blue eyes, gorgeous perky pink titties with large fat nipples, a flat tummy, a narrow waist, long legs, and a fabulous firm bubblebutt.

For her 16th birthday, we had decided to celebrate it at home. It would be just the two of us, in the backyard by the pool. I was outside setting up the BBQ and lounges near the pool when she joined me wearing the mesh g-string. I couldn’t help admire her beauty. Except for the small triangular mesh over her pussy, she might as well have been naked. The short soft blond pubic hairs of her landing strip were utterly exposed. Her bald pussy lips were visible through the mesh. The string holding up her thong disappeared between her beautiful round ass cheeks.

“Wow, you look gorgeous,” I said, winking at her.

“Uncle Bob, it’s only a bathing suit, you know,” she said, oblivious to the fact she was practically naked.

I watched as she bent over and spread her towel on the lounge. The bottom end of her mesh thong did not conceal her pussy lips or her perfect rosebud anus. I poured each of us a glass of wine and sat down between her legs, straddling the lounge facing her with the sun to my back.

“Here,” I said, handing her the glass of wine.

“Happy birthday, sweetie,” I said, bending towards her and giving her a light kiss on the lips.

“I love you so much,” I said, smiling at her.

“Oh, thank you, Uncle Bob. I love you too”, she said, sitting with her knees up and her legs wide open and her feet resting next to my knees.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.