Aladdin and the Magic Lamp - Cover

Aladdin and the Magic Lamp

Copyright© 2006 by Clvfan

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - An adult version of Disney's Aladdin. Wrote along the guidelines of the Disney movie it adds adult situations that couldn't be included in the kids movie. Also extends beyond the marriage of Jasmine and Aladdin

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   non-anthro   MaleDom   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Size  

The marriage of Princess Jasmine to now Prince Aladdin was a beautiful event that the whole city celebrated. A whirlwind of activity as all the most powerful families vied to meet the new Prince and congratulate the happy couple. The whole time that they were accepting the well wishes and enjoying the festivities they kept glancing at each other and smiling. Both wanted the day to end so they could finally be together to enjoy the pleasure each knew was waiting.

Finally Jasmine's maids hustled her off to their new Chambers. Aladdin was obliged to stay and mingle with the foreign dignitaries for a while longer. He was finally led by his new Valet back to his chambers.

Abu was nowhere to be seen, this night was for Aladdin and Jasmine. He entered their bed chamber to find the room lit only with a few candles. He was led to a large pile of pillows and helped out of his royal headdress and cloak. His shoes were slipped off and dressed only in the white silk shirt and linen pants he reclined on the pillows. Bowing low and grinning the valet left him alone.

It was only a minute before he heard soft music and at the entrance to another room he saw movement, four veiled forms slipped into the room, all shapely females clothed in shimmering veils of different colors, one blue, one green, one red and one yellow. Four bodies moved in time to the music dancing a tale of love and lust. The candles flickering light revealed succulent forms shadowed in its light as they moved in front of one and then the other. It was a dance that was designed to inspire desire and it was having its effect on Aladdin as shapely breasts shook and shimmered and hips revolved in sexual imitation.

The music changed and another figure emerged clothed all in diaphanous white. There was no doubt who was hidden behind the shimmering veil that covered the lower half of her face. That body, those eyes and that long flowing midnight mane made Aladdin's heart race. From that moment on his attention was only on one figure. She shimmied before him, hips making quick flicks from left to right, right to left, Arms sensuously swaying and moving to bring his attention to the heaving fruits that were standing proudly and swaying with the lustful movements of the exquisite body. The areole and already hard nipples plainly visible as well as the dark strip of soft hair guarding the juncture of her sleek thighs. The white veils revealed and enhanced the beauty of his new wife.

Aladdin was unaware that the other dancers had left the room his attention was focused on the lust inspiring dance of the Princess Jasmine. The twirling body and undulating belly, the flowing softness of dark hair swirling about her, those shining golden eyes all had Aladdin grinning like the cat that ate the canary and breathing in ragged breaths. As the dance progressed veils began to drop revealing more of that golden body, now those swaying hard nippled breasts were swinging free as she leaned forward shaking her shoulders, making them sway before his glazed eyes. Now that rounded ass and pretty pudenda were naked to his hot gaze as she turned in a circle before him hips flashing from side to side.

Now the only thing she had on was the face covering veil and that was ripped off at the conclusion of the music. Jasmine stood before him breasts and belly heaving from the exertion of the dance and the desire it had inspired in her as well as Aladdin.

Aladdin was speechless; she was the goddess of love and lust. His cock was hard from the lust inspiring dance and her beauty.

Her mouth turned up slightly in a little grin "Is my Prince pleased with the humble attempts of his wife to entertain him."

"By Allah my Princess you are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen." He held his hand out to her and she quickly moved to lie beside her new husband. Nuzzling his neck she whispered "My Prince you have on too many clothes".

With a laugh Aladdin quickly became as nude as she and they came together in a heated embrace, both had already had the heat of passion built in their bodies by Jasmine's erotic dance, lips locked and sliding together they shared ragged breaths as hands explored and caressed writhing bodies. Their passion soaring Jasmine wormed herself under the hard body of her husband spreading her shapely legs to seat him at the core of her being. They ground pelvises together his hard cock shaft settling in the groove of her seeping vulva and running up and down as they moved.

"Now my husband I want to feel you inside me, don't make me wait, my body cries for your manhood." Jasmine husked into her lover's mouth.

Reaching down between their bodies Aladdin moved the head of his cock around in the slick groove of her vulva, then seating the head at her entrance he started a slow push forward. He held himself up above her and looked down into those shining lust filled eyes as his spongy head started spreading those tight lips.

Jasmine moaned at the pleasure his silky rod gave her as it slid in about and inch.

Aladdin's lust was high but his love was greater and although he wanted to bury himself quick and deep and fuck hard until they both burst with that exquisite explosion of passion he knew he must be gentle for at least a while.

Jasmine could feel every tingling move of his cock as he moved back slightly then forward to go deeper. Her excitement was great and her channel was slick with her honeyed syrup so his movements were easy. Now he had reached the barrier that kept her from being a woman, his gentle shove caused her a dull little pain but it was swallowed up in the pleasure the rest of her tight sleeve was receiving from the stretching his thick shaft was giving her. She felt him retreat then back to batter gently at the door of her channel. He did this several times each time a little harder then at last l she felt a sharp stinging pain and he slid into her deeper then anything had ever been before.

Aladdin heard the little gasp as he broke her maiden head and he stopped moving although he couldn't keep his cock from twitching as it laid in her oh so tight pussy. He had been in her neither channel and he would swear this was even tighter and silkier.

Jasmine's pain quickly receded as his pulsing cock stimulated all the nerve endings along the muscled inner walls of her sleeve. She hunched up to his groin pulling more of that delicious invader into her welcoming body.

Aladdin now knew she was over the pain of her deflowering and was more then willing to participate in the age old rhythm of love. He sank deep until his tight ball sack was resting against her soft ass cheeks.

Now he was as deep as he could go and on some downward strokes as she hunched up he could feel the cervix tickling the head of his embedding member.

Dropping down on her heaving breasts their mouths melded in a hot kiss of soaring passion, Jasmine's legs came up to wrap around his thrusting hips and then the rapid movements of both their bodies caused them to slip down around his working thighs, her calves against the back of his thighs helping to speed their plunging thrusts.

Both bodies were bathed in a sheen of perspiration as the heat became a flame of passionate coupling. Both were not new to the game of lust and desire and had trained their bodies to hold off that final burst until they couldn't stand anymore. But try as they might they couldn't hold back this first experience of feelings that overwhelmed their senses. With guttural groans and passionate moans their climax was fast approaching.

"Ohhhhhh My Prince, soooo goood, you split me so deliciously. Ummmmmm I can't stand it I'm going to explode my lover." Jasmine was keening, now their heads were side by side as she had both arms wrapped around his shoulders holding him as close as she could.

Aladdin's face was a grimace of concentration as he tried to prolong this exquisite pleasure for as long as he could. The silky wet tight embrace of her inner core stimulating his cock until it was almost numb it felt like. He didn't think he could last another second. "Ahhhhhhhh. Ummmmmmm." were the only sounds he could make and he wasn't even aware he was making those.

Jasmine's body could take no more, she had no control as her body thrust upwards, legs tightening to push his thighs forward and get his cock as deep as she could get him. Her body strained in its climax, her head snapped back against the cushions. "Ahhhuummmmmmm, yessss, yessss" she cried as her palpitating sleeve rippled around the hard shaft it enclosed. She coated its length with her warm cream.

Aladdin was lost as soon as she grasped him tightly, when that luscious hot velvety muscle started milking his cock his balls fired shot after shot of hot white sperm against her pulsing cervix. Long after his balls had emptied their load and her trembling body had calmed down they lay locked in a tight embrace nuzzling each other's neck and raining loving kisses over sweat streaked faces.

Aladdin went to fetch some warm water and gently washed Jasmine's swollen vulva. As per the custom a white covering had been placed over the cushions so the proof of her virginity could be gathered and shown the next day. They removed the blood and cum stained covering and then spent the rest of the night in passionate exploration. Aladdin sucked her desire swollen breasts until she was crying out in ecstasy.

He supped at the valley of her thighs until her legs locked about his head in climatic glory. He plunged his hard manhood into her willing softness from behind, with her riding him and feeding him her swinging breasts as the black cloud of her soft hair hung down to tickle and caress him. They lost count of the times they reached that peak of completion.

Jasmine bathed his body with her pink tongue and kissing lips, laughing at his pretended pain when she nipped his hard muscular ass with sharp white teeth. She drank his copious load of thick white sperm after teasing him unmercifully with her talented mouth. It was almost the dawning before they fell into an exhausted sleep in each others arms.

Her maids and his valet crept into the room as the rooster was crowing to retrieve the bridal sheet and hang it over the balcony rail of the palace facing the city. A great cheer went up from the throng that had gathered just to see the proof that their beloved Princess was finally a woman.

The Sultan let them have a month before he started taking Aladdin away to teach him how to run a country. By day Aladdin spent time with tutors, financial advisors, military leaders and watching the Sultan deal with the many problems that always seem to crop up. He spent time learning to ride with the Calvary, to fight with the infantry; the lessons seem to be never ending.

But the nights were spent in delicious pleasure with his beautiful inventive wife. She was always coming up with new and exciting ways to please him as well as herself. One time he was a little apprehensive when she kneeled before the reclining tiger Rajah her knees up against his back and laying her naked form over his side, her breasts rubbing the white fur of his belly. She spread her legs wide and looked back over her shoulder in invitation. The sight of that golden body, legs spread wide and tight slit peeking back at him as well as the beautiful face smiling back with her midnight hair spread across her back. Well that was an invitation he couldn't turn down even if the tiger did eat him.

He slid his hard pole deep in her receptive channel and bounced those pretty cheeks with the force of his blows. The tickling feel of Rajah's fur on her moving stomach and breasts increased Jasmine's pleasure and after ten hot minutes of sweaty pumping she cried out in heated pleasure, her slick honey running out of her stuffed vulva and down her sleek thighs. Her clamping heat drove Aladdin over the edge and shoving forward hard he blew spurt after spurt against the back of her rippling sleeve.

Aladdin was relieved to see that Rajah just looked back over his shoulder at them like they were crazy as Jasmine moved back and forth over his orange body.

In about three months it was evident that the Princess Jasmine was with child. Both parents were ecstatic as well as the Sultan, finally a grandchild for him to spoil.

As the months progressed Aladdin was still busy all day learning the running of a country, all agreed he was quick of wit and of high intelligence. Aladdin was amazed at the amount of knowledge it took to run a country, he never realized just how hard it was. Jasmine's pregnancy didn't slow their love life down a bit, the changes in her body was just as appealing to Aladdin as her svelte form was before.

When the Royal Physicians cautioned the couple about having intercourse in her seventh month they just stopped regular sex and went to pleasing each other with mouth tongues and hands as well as Aladdin fucking her pretty ass while she was on hands and knees with her pregnant belly swaying beneath her.

They were blessed with a healthy baby boy that they named Jumah. Both mother and father doted on him as well as his grandfather.

They decided it would be better if they put off having any more children until little Jumah was weaned so the Royal Physicians gave her a herb mixture regularly to keep her monthly flow going. Jasmine loved to feed her son and then feed his father afterwards. They both found it very stimulating for Aladdin to milk her lovely breasts. They spent many happy hours at this pursuit. Jasmine liked to sit on his long manhood and shoot a stream of milk into his open mouth, sometimes she hit and sometimes she missed and they would both burst out laughing at the silliness of it all. When his face was wet with the sweet milk she would lean down and lick it all off which led to a heated coupling every time.

When little Jumah was eighteen months old the Sultan sent Aladdin along with his ambassador on a good will mission to the surrounding countries. It would be a chance for his neighbors to meet and judge his chosen successor. It would be a long trip, up to six months. He had been gone for three already.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.