Aladdin and the Magic Lamp - Cover

Aladdin and the Magic Lamp

Copyright© 2006 by Clvfan

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - An adult version of Disney's Aladdin. Wrote along the guidelines of the Disney movie it adds adult situations that couldn't be included in the kids movie. Also extends beyond the marriage of Jasmine and Aladdin

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   non-anthro   MaleDom   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Size  

As Aladdin entered his chambers he was on cloud nine. Only in his dreams had he ever imagined the most beautiful woman in the world and the Princess to boot would fall in love with him. It looked like things were finally going his way for a change.

His happy thoughts were interrupted suddenly as rough hands grabbed his arms from behind and he was roughly shoved to the floor, his struggles were to no avail. There were four of Jafar's henchmen holding him down. He quit his struggles when the snake headed staff thudded down next to his head. The long leathery face of Jafar was bent over smiling down at him, if you could call that evil snarl a smile.

"You have overstayed your welcome boy." He turned walking out of the room. "Take him where he will never be found" he tossed over his shoulder at his thugs. His sentiment echoed by the demon riding his shoulder "Where he will never be found". That's the last thing Aladdin heard as one of the thugs hit him in the back of the head with a wooden club.

They carried him out of the palace being careful not to be seen then they tied him to a horse so he wouldn't fall off and took him a couple of hours up into the mountains to a large deep lake. Taking him from the horse they locked a fifty pound ball to his leg with a chain and tossed him off an overhanging cliff into the cold waters below.

The shock of hitting the cold water brought Aladdin around. It only took a second for him to understand in the darkness that he was in deep water, hands tied behind him, a gag in his mouth and a large weight attached to one leg and pulling him down. He felt his turban come off his head and felt it brush his face as he hit bottom, he knew it must be close and he struggled to find it in the darkness.

The lamp had fell out of it's pocket and was laying in the sandy bottom as Aladdin's struggles weakened, from lack of air he sank to the bottom his hands falling on the lamp in a caressing manner.

The Blue Djin shot out in a stream of blue smoke. He immediately saw Aladdin's predicament. He lifted his body "Oh come on young master you have to wish for me to help you, come on say save my life", Aladdin's head fell forward. "I'll take that for a yes." Immediately Aladdin was on the ground at the top of the cliff, with a touch of his finger the water disappeared from Aladdin's lungs. Coughing and hacking he looked up into the concerned countenance of the djin.

There was relief on the Djin's face and in his heart, he had come to like this young boy, there was much in him to be admired.

It was just after daybreak and Jasmine was humming a happy tune as she brushed out her long lustrous hair. She had dismissed her servants that usually did this chore for her; she just wanted to be alone with her thoughts of the strong young body and long cock that had pleasured her so well just a few hours ago.

There was a knock at the entrance to her chambers; she heard her father's voice although it sounded strained.

"Jasmine I have picked a husband for you".

Thinking that Aladdin had already made his way to the palace she quickly went to the entrance. Her father was standing just outside. "You will marry Jafar". He said tonelessly.

She was shocked "Jafar, I will never marry Jafar, I have chosen Prince Ali".

Jafar's ugly countenance peeked around the corner "Sorry Princess he has gone, never to return I think".

Her mind was in a whirl, Ali wouldn't have left, and she knew in her heart he felt the same for her as she did him.

Jafar took her soft hand in his skinny rough one. "Speechless I see, a trait much desired in a wife."

Before he could say anything else. There was a voice at the balcony entrance.

"You are much in error Jafar, I haven't gone anywhere."

Jafar knew he was caught but he tried to persuade the Sultan with his staff. "She will marry me." He growled holding the staff close to the Sultan's eyes.

"You will marry Jafar". The Sultan intoned.

"Father what are you saying, I am marrying Prince Ali.

Aladdin had seen the red beams shooting from the staff. "I'll tell you what's going on." He grabbed the staff from the gaunt Vizier's hand and broke the head on the floor. "He has been controlling your father with this staff."

When the staff was broken the Sultan shook his head awakening from his trance. "What, Jafar my trusted Vizier, you traitor, GUARDS, GUARDS."

Before Jafar could react two guards rushed in and grabbed him, as they were dragging him away he looked at Aladdin with hatred but that look turned quickly to surprise when he saw that Aladdin's turban was hooked in his sash and he could see the spout of the lamp sticking out from it's concealed hiding place.

As he was being ushered away he reached into a pocket of his cloak and withdrew a vial of some liquid. Shouting over his shoulder "this isn't the last of this boy", he threw the vial down and a large cloud of gray smoke arose to cover the three men. When the smoke cleared the two guards were standing there coughing but Jafar was nowhere to be seen.

The Sultan immediately sent guards throughout the palace and the city looking for Jafar.

He turned to his daughter, "You have made a decision my daughter"?

"Yes I will marry Prince Ali". She laughed and stepped close to Aladdin where they embraced each other.

"Splendid, splendid, you shall be married immediately, Oh I am so happy I could kiss you" this last said to Aladdin, "but I will leave that to my daughter. You're a smart boy and you will make a splendid Sultan. Come my daughter we must begin the preparations". With that he started hurrying out.

Jasmine hugged Aladdin tightly, gave him a soft lingering kiss then with a smile she turned to follow her scurrying father. She didn't notice the thoughtful look Aladdin had on his face.

Aladdin returned to his chambers and tried to sleep but it wouldn't come, his thoughts were deep and troublesome.

Deep under the palace in his secret chamber Jafar was pacing back and forth, Iago was lamenting the fact that all their plans were ruined and how were they going to get away.

"Quiet Iago, Prince Ali has the lamp; he is no more than that street rat Aladdin". Jafar stopped his pacing and looked at his ruffled familiar. "And you are going to relieve him of it".

"Me, what can I do". Iago squeaked.

"I will tell you my feathered friend". Jafar proceeded to lay out his plan for his cohort.

The next morning Aladdin got the lamp out and rubbed gently, in a haze of blue smoke the Djin appeared he was laughing and flying around the room. "You have won young master; everything you hoped for has come true. Now you can release me like you said."

"NO, I can't" Aladdin sighed.

"Sure you can, just say Blue Djin I wish you to be free". It's easy you can do it. The Djinni was hovering over Aladdin with hopeful expression on his face.

"I can't, they expect me to be Sultan, I am just a street rat, without you I am nothing, I can't free you, don't you see". Aladdin was torn, he wanted to let the Djin go, he liked him and wanted him to be free but he was afraid he wasn't up to the task of being a Sultan.

"Yes I see young master, you have lied to everybody else, guess I was feeling a little left out. Why don't you tell the Princess the truth, I don't think it will make any difference to her". The Djinni said

"No I can't tell her the truth". Aladdin declared.

Can I go back to my bottle now"? The Blue Djin replied in a toneless voice.

Aladdin was mad, mostly at himself but the Djinni was who he took it out on, "Fine go back to your old lamp see if I care." When the blue smoke was quickly drawn into the lamp he threw a pillow at it covering it up on the bed. He was sitting with his head in his hands when he heard Jasmine's voice calling from outside.

"Ali, come see what I have for you this morning".

Still upset with himself and over the disagreement with the Djinni he didn't notice that the voice wasn't quite like Jasmine's musical tones.

Picking up his turban and going to the entrance of his chambers he didn't see her anywhere. "Where are you Jasmine"?

"Over here in the garden, hurry Ali". The voice called.

As he made his way to the garden he didn't see the shadow flying from the garden. Iago had been watching at a distance through a window and had seen the lamp covered by the pillow. As Aladdin was hurrying to the garden Iago flew in the window and picked the lamp up in his claws. He flew out thinking of the fine way's Jafar could reward him for bringing him the lamp.

Aladdin didn't see Jasmine anywhere, puzzled he turned back to his chambers, and about halfway there he saw Jasmine coming from the main palace. As from the first the sight of her took his breath away. She was wearing a turquoise gown, the sleeves were off the shoulders and the skirt was tight to her small waist, flared out over her rounded hips and fell in a shimmering wave to the tops of her shoes. Her midnight hair was loose in a flowing wave that fell over her back like a living cape.

"There you are my Prince, come, father is getting ready to announce our engagement". She took his arm and guided him back into the palace. They made their way up to the main balcony stopping just inside. The Sultan was out on the balcony greeting the large throng of people gathering before the palace.

Aladdin fighting with himself all the way over finally decided to tell her the truth, unfortunately just as he was about to start the Sultan was heard saying, "I now present to you the choice of Princess Jasmine for her husband, Prince Ali".

Jasmine gave him a quick kiss and shoved him out onto the balcony. All he could do was wave shyly at the crowd chanting his name below.

In another tower of the palace two faces were looking out, Jafar and Iago. "Look at that master how they fawn over the street rat" Iago mutters.

"Not to worry Iago", Jafar gives an evil smile and rubs the lamp. The blue smoke streams out and the Blue Djin is surprised to see it is not the young master who has summoned him. "My first wish Djinni is to be the Sultan of this country". Jafar cackled. With a sigh the Blue Djin set about making it so.

The Sultan and Jasmine had made their way back inside the palace when Jafar suddenly appeared before them, the Sultans robes were plucked from his astounded frame leaving only his soft white underpants. It seemed like they changed shape in mid air and suddenly Jafar was clothed in the White and Purple of the Sultan.

"What's the meaning of this Jafar, I order you to return my clothes." The Sultan sputtered indignantly.

Iago perched on Jafar's shoulder laughed. "There is a new order now and a new Sultan".

Jafar gave the two an evil grin, "Now you shall bow to me".

Jasmine spoke up loudly 'We will never bow to you Jafar".

Her response inflamed Jafar's anger "If you won't bow before the Sultan you will cower before a sorcerer". He rubbed the lamp and the Blue Djin appeared. "My second wish is to be the most powerful sorcerer in the world".

Reluctantly the Blue Djin pointed his finger at the gaunt figure and golden fire shot from it. Jafar could feel the power as it filled his empty soul and he loved it. He made a gesture and a new golden staff with the red eyed serpent head appeared in his hand. Pointing it at the two figures he mumbled a spell and they were engulfed in a shimmering glow of power. Using his will he forced the two to bow before him.

Aladdin had heard the commotion as he was ahead of them around the corner. Turning to rush back he saw what was happening to his beloved "Let them go Jafar", he shouted reaching inside his turban for the lamp, and his hand encountered empty space.

Jafar pointed at Aladdin and he was caught in the same shimmering glow that the other two were, "Missing something, finder's keepers you know." He used his finger to move Aladdin through the air to hover next to him. He then brought Jasmine up to his other side. "Let me introduce you to the real Prince Abooboo" he smirked. Turning to Aladdin he gestured and Aladdin's fine clothes changed back to his worn and patched street clothes. "Your Prince is nothing but a street rat." and with another gesture he produced the large elephant that was Abu and changed him back to the monkey he was. "And his little furry friend."

Jasmine's mind was a whirl with all that was happening in the last few minutes, she didn't know what to think "Ali what is going on."

Aladdin looked at her pleadingly "I wanted to tell you but I never got the chance."

"Nor will you now boy, I think you need to take a long journey with no return." With that he moved the shimmering balls of energy containing Aladdin and Abu into an open window of one of the towers.

The magic carpet was hovering just around the corner and when it saw the two going into the window it quickly followed.

Jafar was so far into his gloating he didn't notice, he was turned to the Princess "Now he shall be gone." He turned back rolled his hands around in an intricate pattern muttering under his breath. Suddenly the tower broke away from the palace and flew up and out of sight...

The tower flew north for what seemed like to Aladdin for many hours, he suddenly felt it start on a downward journey, Abu was clinging to his shoulders and shuddering as the tower descended into a cold snowy mountainous range. It hit and skidded along slewing around throwing Aladdin and Abu out into the deep white snow.

As Aladdin's senses returned he mentally checked himself over, everything seemed to be working although some movements were a little painful. Looking around he saw Abu laying a few feet away, he scrambled over picking the limp body up. "Abu, Abu, are you alright?"

Abu like Aladdin was trying to see if everything was still in one place, he opened his eyes and gave a soft chitter to Aladdin.

Aladdin looked over at the fallen tower now lying on its side, a spot of bright color caught his eye, and it was the magic carpet trapped beneath the weight of the tower.

"Come on Abu we have got to free the carpet, they rushed over and started digging in the snow around the carpet trying to free it. As Aladdin's wits returned to him he realized he better check things out before continuing. Looking around he saw they were on a slight down slope and only fifty or so yards away was a sheer drop. "Wait Abu stop digging."

Abu stopped but it was to late, Aladdin could see the curved wall of the tower start to slowly roll forward, grabbing Abu he ran toward the edge of the cliff, Looking back over his shoulder at the rolling tower that was now starting to pick up speed he saw the open window they had entered was rolling around toward them. They had only one chance to keep from being crushed. As the tower rolled closer Aladdin moved forward slightly and about three feet to his right, he kept his eye on that open window and adjusted his body as the tower rolled closer and closer. The thick rock walls were close and he kneeled down holding Abu close to his chest. He closed his eyes expecting to feel the crushing weight of the wall roll over him any second but his calculations were good and he only felt the brushing of one edge of the window as the tower rolled over him and off into the deep chasm.

Giving a big sigh of relief they hurried over to the carpet brushing the snow and ice off. Climbing on the carpet he hollered above the wind. "Come on we have to get back to Agrabar".

After sending Aladdin on his way Jafar had the Sultan and Jasmine brought back to the royal quarters,

To make sure he wasn't to be disturbed he conjured up a company of Nubian warriors their near naked black shining bodies in sharp contrast to the white robed guards that usually watched the Sultan's chambers.

With a whispered spell the former Sultan found his arms and legs clamped in irons attached to ropes that led up to a beam over his head. From there the ropes converged on a set of pulleys that Iago sat in front of. By using his beak he could turn a crank that would make the former Sultan's arms and legs rise or lower. He enjoyed making the Sultan dance to his tune.

Jafar had much more entertaining plans for the Princess. With a thumb and finger softly stroking his scraggly goatee he looked the Princess over. She was a vision of beauty; even the fierce anger flashing from those golden eyes only entranced her attractiveness.

"Humm let's see I think those clothes have to go". He waved his hands and her turquoise garments vanished to be replaced with a dark brown bandeau. still covering her breasts it was sheer enough to see the circles of her nipples when she moved into the light just right. Her loins were covered with a tight pair of panties of the same material, so tight the crotch was pulled up between the lips of her succulent pussy, making a delicious looking camel toe.

Jafar could see the black hair through her pants. "Oh that will never do you decadent girl, for shame, don't you know a woman should be clean shaven." With that he pointed his finger and her mound was as bare as the day she was born. "Yes that's better."

Sitting himself down on the throne, he spread his skinny legs. "Now come forward Princess and worship at your masters manly staff."

Jasmine was determined not to move but Jafar crooked his finger muttering something she couldn't hear and against will with her mind screaming NO, she started moving forward.

Jafar's evil grin widened as Jasmine moved towards him. When she reached the foot of the throne he commanded "Now down on your knees Princess where you belong before your master." A thrill of power ran through him as she dropped to her knees. Opening his legs wider he further commanded "Now release my manly scepter so you may worship properly."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.