Aladdin and the Magic Lamp - Cover

Aladdin and the Magic Lamp

Copyright© 2006 by Clvfan

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - An adult version of Disney's Aladdin. Wrote along the guidelines of the Disney movie it adds adult situations that couldn't be included in the kids movie. Also extends beyond the marriage of Jasmine and Aladdin

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   non-anthro   MaleDom   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Size  

The smoke billowed and then formed into the figure of a blue Djin. He was huge from waist to head must have been ten feet, from the waist down he was a narrowing stream of blue smoke extending back into the lamp. The Djin had a smiling kindly face and with huge hands massaging his neck he laughed. "Two thousand years cooped up in that lamp gives you such a crick in the neck."

Abu was hiding behind Aladdin and peeping out. Aladdin himself was pretty unsure of what was going on.

The Djin having evidently got rid of his neck problem put his hands on his hips. "You have summoned me, what is your wish master"? The giant figure saw the carpet by Aladdin and gave a joyous cry "Ah so, rug man, I haven't seen you for several thousand years, how are you?"

The carpet gave a flutter of its upper half and a wave of a tassel.

Aladdin was still stunned at the appearance of the being in front of him, old tales of Djinni being recalled from his youth when he suddenly realized what the Blue Djin said. "Master, you mean I am your master"?

The Djin nodded "You have three wishes anything you want is yours, but only three wishes."

"You mean you will give me anything I want."? Aladdin asked slightly suspicious of such luck.

"Well there are a few things I can't give. There is no wishing for more wishes, I can't make anybody fall in love and I won't bring anybody back from the dead." The Djin reduced in size to about Aladdin's and sat beside him. Now he was in the full form of a man. "Let me show you some of the things you can have."

"You want riches", with a snap of his fingers the whole cave was filled with overflowing vessels of gold coins and all types of precious stones. Abu's eyes lit up at the splendid display before him and he ran over to dip his hands in a large jar of diamonds. Aladdin himself was thinking of how splendid his life would be with all this wealth. In an instant it was gone.

"Or perhaps you would like a more fleshy wealth." The Djin grinned and once again he snapped his fingers.

Aladdin was surrounded by a bevy of beautiful young women all naked and delightfully curvy. He was quickly divested of his clothes and countless fingers and lips caressed his body. Hot flesh and firm tits were rubbed all over him, His cock and balls were treated to the hot wetness of different mouths sucking and licking while taut nipples were presented to his mouth to taste. His hard cock slid into a slick channel that gripped his straining member tightly. A few strokes and it was replaced by a different but equally as hot and wet throbbing muscle. Beautiful smiling faces and bouncing hard-nippled breasts passed before his eyes.

His hands were filled with firm woman flesh and his mouth went from one succulent breast to the other.

Abu thoroughly disappointed at losing his sparkling treasure was quickly appeased by the naked beauties swarming over his master and his little cock sprang out in full hardness. His twitching nose inhaling the odors of aroused womanhood and the jiggling flesh before him had him running one hairy little hand up and down his shaft.

Aladdin's balls were being overly stimulated by the changing suction of each different woman and the slick sleeves riding up and down his cock was bringing him quickly to a climax. He shot a hard spurt of white cum deep in the squeezing wetness that gripped him. As soon as his balls emptied themselves he found himself once again alone. He knew it wasn't a dream because he was lying there naked on his back his long cock softening with his cum and glistening woman juice dripping down to matt his thick pubic hair and balls.

"Those are only a few of the things you can have it you so desire." The blue Djin informed him.

As Aladdin put his clothes back on he was thinking quickly. "So let me get this straight, I am your master and can have anything I want except there are limitations, Hummm, Abu I don't think this Djinni can get us out of here, we better see if we can find a way out". With that he got up and started to explore the cave.

A loud deep voice echoed through the cave. "YOU DOUBT MY POWER"? The blue Djin had tripled in size almost filling the cavern they were in. "GET ON THE CARPET"?

Aladdin trying to act like he still didn't believe moved to sit on the magic carpet after retrieving the lamp and Abu jumped on behind him.

"We are out of here young master". The blue Djin pointed at the ceiling of the cave and a bright yellow light shot from his finger. A hole appeared and the carpet flew out into the daylight. Aladdin watched as the hole closed quickly after their departure. The carpet flew to a large oasis and settled down next to a sparkling clear water hole. Aladdin rubbed along the side of the lamp once again and the blue smoke streamed out to once again form the gigantic form of the blue Djin.

"Now do you recognize my power young master?" The Djin grinned.

"Humm okay, so you have to grant me three wishes, anything I want you say." Aladdin was pondering as he walked along the edge of the water.

"Wrong young master, only two wishes now." The Djin laughed.

"Well now Djinni I didn't really wish to get out of that cave, you did that on your own." Aladdin replied innocently.

The Djin's mouth was open to protest when he realized that was true. "Very tricky young master but that's the last free wish you get. Now what is your first wish?"

Aladdin was thoroughly puzzled, there was so much to be desired and so many things to be had. "What would you wish for Djinni"?

The blue Djin was startled. "Me, I don't know, nobody has ever asked me that before". He stroked his short beard. I guess I would wish to be free, not to have to give people anything they want, free to make my own decisions".

Aladdin was surprised at his answer. "But I thought you could do anything."

"Well young master it's not all it's cracked up to be." With a powerful loud voice the Djinni proclaimed

"GREAT COSMIC POWER." And with his fingers held about a foot apart and in a small voice. "Little bitty living space. But what am I saying that will never happen."

"Why not Djinni"? Aladdin was curious.

"In order to be free my master would have to wish it so." The Djin replied, "And that's not going to happen."

"I'll set you free." Aladdin told him. "After my first two wishes I will use the third one to sit you free."

With an I've heard that before sigh the blue Djin said. "I will hope you mean that, now what is your first wish young master"?

Aladdin sat on a fallen palm log. Through all his thoughts of what he could have the memory of big golden eyes, long lustrous midnight hair and a body that would give a man in instant hardon kept creeping back.

"Ah Djinni there's this girl", he was interrupted by the Djin. "I told you I can't make anybody fall in love."

"I know but she has this smile, and those eyes and this body that is made for love". With a loud sigh he continued. "But she has to marry a prince." and quick as a flash the answer was before him. "Hey can you make me a prince"?

"Is that your first wish" the Djinni inquired?

"Yes, Djinni I wish you to make me a Prince." Aladdin proclaimed.

"Okay" and with a pointed finger he fired a golden stream of light around Aladdin and suddenly Aladdin was adorned in the white splendor of nobility. His Turban had a purple plume and large red Sapphire in the front. His glowing white cape was lined with royal purple silk. He looked every inch the handsome Prince.

"Now we need some awe inspiring transportation". He looked over at Abu. With a snap of his finger he transformed him into a well groomed camel. "Hummm No", then a magnificent white Arabian Stallion. "No still not right, ah I know". Another snap and Abu was a huge African elephant complete with a covered platform firmly attached to the broad back. Abu was not that happy about being another species but he sure wouldn't have to run from anybody anymore. "Now we need some other things to show what a great Prince you are" the blue Djin pondered.

In the Palace the Sultan was sitting in the throne room alone having dismissed the last petitioner for the day. Jafar stalked in dark red cloak billowing out behind him. He had a parchment in his hand and Iago sat on his shoulder. "Your Highness I think I found the solution to your problem with the Princess."

"Problem with the Princess", Iago mimicked as a good parrot should.

"Good, what have you found Jafar"? The Sultan wanted a solution to this problem very much.

Jafar unrolled the Parchment; he read the words carefully "In the event that a suitable Prince cannot be found to wed the Princess then she shall be wed to the Royal Vizier." With a practiced startled look he exclaimed "Why that's me".

"What let me see that, I'm sure it says it must be a Prince?" The Sultan grabbed the parchment and started to read.

Jafar brought his snake headed staff close to the Sultan, the red beams from the snake's eyes focused on the Sultan's. "She will marry the Royal Vizier."

The Sultan repeated the words slowly "She will marry the Royal Vizier". Then with a shake of his head he said. "But you're so old."

Jafar brought the staff even closer and shouted "SHE WILL MARRY ME".

The Sultan repeated "She will marry you".

The sound of blaring trumpets suddenly sounded freeing the Sultan from the hypnotizing gaze of the serpent headed staff.

"What, What" the Sultan exclaimed as he rose from his throne and hurried to a balcony to see what was going on.

Jafar followed a dark scowl on his leathery face at being interrupted in his attempt to marry the Princess.

The sight that greeted them was impressive. A huge gray elephant was striding down the main street. On its back was a shining white covered platform. A comfortable seat was situated in the middle and a figure in white and Royal Purple was reclined within. He was surrounded by chests of gold that he reached into and threw out into the throng of people that were gathering quickly to see this magnificent sight. In front of the elephant and behind were a troop of ten mounted warriors all dressed splendidly and riding solid black Arabian stallions. A figure in front of the first troop was blowing a trumpet and then shouting "Make way for Prince Ali."

The Sultan hurried off tossing over his shoulder as he left. "Another suitor for the Princess and he looks magnificent. Jafar hurried after him trying to think of some way to stop him.

The Sultan sent a guard to invite the Prince into the throne room. When he arrived the door was just swinging open and the trumpet once again sounded and then "Prince Ali Abogwa."

Through the open door a white robed figure was standing on a carpet, but what stunned both the Sultan and Jafar was the carpet was floating about a foot above the floor and glided forward to stop a couple of feet from the Sultan. The Prince stepped down and bowed before the Sultan. "Prince Ali Abogwa your Excellency, I have come to pay court to your daughter."

The Sultan saw a strapping handsome man bowing before him. "I'm delighted to meet your Prince Ali, this is my Royal Vizier, and he is delighted also".

Jafar had a very puckered look on his face as he echoed. "I'm ecstatic". He pushed forward between the two of them "Your Highness this boy is no more then any of the others; it's a waste of time."

The Sultan brushed him aside, "What is this wonderful thing"? He inquired of the Prince and pointing to the carpet.

"It's a magic carpet your Excellency, would you like to try it out"? The Prince inquired.

The Sultan nodded and stepped onto the carpet.

"You had better sit down for the first time, near the front is best." Prince Ali informed him, when the Sultan complied the carpet shot into the air and carried the Sultan around the room scaring Iago from his master's shoulders and causing him to fly into a marble column in his haste to get out of the way.

While the Sultan was occupied Jafar confronted the Prince. "Were did you say you were from Prince Abooboo".

"It's Abogwa and it's very far away, I am sure you have never been there".

"I have traveled quite a bit, try me". Jafar was suspicious of the Prince and wanted to prove him false.

The Sultan came back before Aladdin had to answer.

"Such a magnificent device my boy, I am sure the Princess will like you."

Jafar cut in "Your Highness he is no better suited for her than any of the others, what makes you think she will like him

Ali answered for himself. "Because I am a Prince and once she meets me she won't be able to resist."

All heard the angry voice that snapped three heads around.

"So you are deciding me feelings for me are you, well I don't want to see you Prince Ali, you can just go home". The Princess stomped angrily out of the room. Two sets of eyes were glued to those rolling hips in the Turquoise pants. One with thoughts of having those cheeks spread wide before him as he buried his cock in her tight little ass hole and the other wishing he could caress and love those wonderful hills of pleasure.

Jasmine stalked angrily into her chambers, why did everyone want to tell her what to do. The day had started out so pleasantly. Like all royal and highborn girls she was instructed in the arts of love from the time her monthly flow started. In her eighteenth year she was well versed in the arts of pleasing a man and how a man can please a woman. She was still a Virgin, which status must not change until she was married but she had been taught every thing about how to satisfy.

She was taught how to exercise her inner muscles and make her unclaimed sleeve ripple and squeeze at her command, she was taught the art of Fellato using exquisitely hand carved replicas of the male organ, the soft balsa wood was covered with lambskin to create the foreskin and loose skin covering of the shaft.

There were various sizes used over the years and she could take even the largest that was eight inches without gagging and use her throat muscles to clamp down. She knew the exquisite pleasure of taking a fake cock in her tight little asshole while busy fingers worked over her engorged clit until she had a shuddering climax. This was accomplished by one of the female servants strapping on a remarkable replica of a mans cock and fucking her ass while she played with the Princess's throbbing bud.

She was taught the body shaking pleasure of having her pussy eaten by more of her female servants. They showed her all the places on a mans body that liked to be licked and sucked and stroked. The male servants were used as an illustration and the female servants did the exhibition. No male was allowed to touch her but they weren't sorry, her female servants were all very pretty and accomplished as lovers so they got to get some good fucking while the Princess watched. They even had short dildos that would enter and stretch her vulva and labia to show the pleasurable feel of being entered. All made sure they never penetrated too far. The one that tore that precious hymen would lose their head quickly.

That morning she had watched one of her servant girls as she sucked one of the brawny guards. She was illustrating how much a man liked his balls fondled and licked along with the hot feel of a wet mouth fully encompassing his meat. She was on her hands and knees watching this while another female servant was on her knees behind her fucking her tight asshole with a fake six inch well oiled cock. The servant girl's hands were around the firm hips and both hands were playing with the Jasmine's wet cunt. One hand running fingers up and around the swollen vulva and the other plucking and rubbing the hard nub set at the top of her slit.

The visual stimulation and pleasure tingling fucking brought on a beautiful orgasm that had her closing her eyes as her body shoved back against the soft thighs behind her and her cunt spasmed to send waves of womanly cum flowing out to run down the inside of her thighs. Her ass sleeve was gripping and squeezing the soft skin and wood of the fake cock.

She had just finished bathing when she heard the trumpets and went out on her balcony to see what was going on. She saw the Prince approaching and had to admit his entrance was impressive, she couldn't see what he looked like very well he was to far away. With a sigh she figured she would have to go meet him but he would probably turn out to be like all the rest. Her assessment seemed to be correct when she entered the room to find the three men trying to decide her fate. Now her day was ruined and her mood was stormy as she stroked the soft fur of her beloved tiger and inwardly railed at the fate that was hers.

Jafar was ecstatic the Princess had stormed off; the Sultan however patted Prince Ali on the back and encouraged him. "Now, now give her some time to settle down and then we will try again." The Prince bowed and said that would be fine. He was taken down out of the throne room and led to another part of the Palace for visiting dignitaries.

As Jafar made his way back to his chambers he spoke to Iago "I think it is time for Prince Abooboo to disappear Iago."

As evening fell Aladdin was pacing back and forth in the spacious bedchamber. The Blue Djin was hovering above the lamp as his master talked. "I've got to convince her to marry me; you have to help me Djinni."

"Tell her the truth young master." The Djin replied.

"No, if she knew I was just a street rat she would laugh at me. I have to impress her, I must be regal."

Aladdin straightened his clothes; the lamp was nestled in a pocket in his turban as he settled it on his head

"How do I look"?

With a sigh the Blue Djin started back into his lamp as a thin stream of blue smoke "Like a Prince young master."

Aladdin settled on the carpet and they flew up to the third story balcony that was the Princess Jasmine's quarters. He stepped over the rail and called softly "Princess Jasmine". He could see her sitting beside the huge tiger and stroking its neck.

Jasmine heard the call from her balcony and it surprised her, how could anyone get up there. "Who is it"? She said as she got up. Rajah shot to his feet his chest rumbling in a low growl.

"It's me Prince Ali; I want to talk to you." Aladdin watched her part the gossamer curtain and she came out with the big tiger stalking forward menacingly. He was once again struck by her amazing beauty and grace, his heart pounded harder at just the sight of her in the tight bandeau holding two luscious globes the shoulder straps pulled down over her upper arms to reveal the soft golden roundness of her shoulders. Billowing pants that hugged a small waist and flared out over perfectly curved hips and ended at trim golden ankles. Her long black hair was a thick cloud swinging behind her bound by two turquoise bands. His cock couldn't help but start to harden at such a sight.

"Well I don't want to talk to you" she stood tapping one dainty foot as Rajah approached the Prince throat rumbling with warning. Aladdin jumped back up on the rail of the balcony and took off his turban waving it at the approaching tiger trying to keep him away.

Jasmine was watching with amusement as Rajah stalked the Prince, she knew he wouldn't really attack unless she told him to. Her eyes widened suddenly as she saw the Prince's head fully revealed for the first time. That thick shock of unruly black hair reminded her of the boy from the street, but it couldn't be, he had been beheaded. Hesitantly she asked "Have we met somewhere before, like the marketplace"?

Rajah hearing the change in his mistress tone turned and moved back to her side.

Aladdin quickly replaced his headdress and stepped down from the rail. "Oh no that would be impossible; I have servants that go to the marketplace for me, even servants that go for my servants, so no I don't think so."

The Blue Djin was buzzing around Aladdin's head in the form of a bee, "Tell her she is magnificent, beautiful, wonderful."

Aladdin quickly said "You're very beautiful".

Jasmine cocked her head, so he was going to be just like all the rest. "Yes and I am rich too."

Aladdin alas did not realize the trap he was falling into "Yes you are."

Jasmine was slowly approaching the Prince. "The daughter of a mighty Sultan."

Aladdin nodded not even realizing what he was saying as the beauty swivel hipped her way up to Aladdin bringing her face close to his. Her fingers walked up his chin over his lips to his nose as she said "a fine prize for any Prince."

The feel of those soft fingers on his skin took away any rational thoughts Aladdin might have had. He just automatically replied "yes a fine prize for any Prince like me."

He was quickly brought out of his stupor when Jasmine pulled his turban down over his eyes and said angrily "I AM NOT A PRIZE TO BE WON" she stalked off saying "why don't you just jump off the balcony."

The Djinni was back as the bee buzzing around Aladdin's head, "Do something young master, you can't let her leave."

"Right" Aladdin said.

Jasmine turned as she heard him say something "What did you say"?

"Uh you're right, your not a prize to won, you should be free to make your own choice." Aladdin said and with that he jumped up on the rail and stepped off.

Jasmine was horrified, just when someone realized her right to her choice they commit suicide and it was by her order. "No, wait" she cried knowing it was too late as he disappeared from sight.

Aladdin's head popped back up over the balcony "What, what" he said in confusion.

Jasmine was stunned her face quizzical as she asked "How, did you do that"? She reached the balcony and saw he was standing on a carpet floating in the air.

Aladdin floated up so the carpet was even with the balcony, "It's a magic carpet, do you want to go for a ride, get out of the Palace"?

Jasmine was unsure about riding a flying piece of carpet. "I don't know".

Aladdin reached his hand down to her and with a smile said "Do you trust me".

That gesture and phrase made her look at him closely "What did you say"?

Once again he smiled "I said do you trust me"?

Her heart was beating a little faster as she gazed into those dark eyes. Surely there were not two men that looked like that and spoke so alike. "Yesssss I do." She replied as she took his hand and let him pull her up onto the carpet. He sat cross-legged on the carpet and she sat beside him holding onto his broad shoulders. She was almost sure now this was the same boy she had met in the street.

They flew out over the dessert and then way up about the clouds, when Jasmine looked down the moon shinning on the white clouds made it look like a shiny silver carpet moving under them. They visited different countries, Jasmines mind was whirling at how they could travel so far and yet it seemed like very little time had passed. She sat next to Prince Ali the feel of his strong body next to hers making her heart flutter, she had never felt this way before, She looked into his handsome face and he turned with dark sparkling eyes to give her a wide white smile. She snuggled a little closer.

Aladdin was afraid to move, her supple warm body pressed against his side had his blood boiling; he didn't want to spoil it by saying anything that might be taken wrong. They flew over the country of the oriental people and they were having a street party with paper lanterns and long paper dragons. They had somehow made things that shot up into the sky and burst into many colored sparkles. Aladdin guided the carpet down to the top of a tall building.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.