Aladdin and the Magic Lamp - Cover

Aladdin and the Magic Lamp

Copyright© 2006 by Clvfan

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An adult version of Disney's Aladdin. Wrote along the guidelines of the Disney movie it adds adult situations that couldn't be included in the kids movie. Also extends beyond the marriage of Jasmine and Aladdin

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   non-anthro   MaleDom   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Size  

In the early morning light the vendors were sitting up their booths or opening their shops. Aladdin was stretched out over the awning of a fruit vendor. Abu hung by his tail off the other side of the awning and made noise as he tried to grab a melon. The vendor rushed over to save his melon and shoo the monkey away. While he was occupied Aladdin leaned down over the other side of the awning and plucked a large ripe melon and retreated to sit on a ledge of the building the awning was attached to. He broke open the melon as Abu joined him. They sat eating and watching the bustle of the market opening up.

Princess Jasmine had never seen so many people in one place; the market was a confusion of shouting vendors and haggling customers. She kept the hood pulled tightly around her face as she made her way through the crowd. Vendors were shouting at her as she passed trying to get her to buy their wares. Everything from food to jewelry, clothes, camels, anything you desired. She was looking off and ran into someone loosing her balance momentarily. At that point her hood was knocked back to reveal her head. She quickly pulled it back up.

Aladdin had noticed the brown cloaked figure moving slowly, he was quick to see anything unusual and someone moving without purpose in the market was unusual. He saw the bump and his breath caught in his throat when the hood flew off her face. Aladdin was enthralled at the quick glance he had of the most beautiful face he had ever seen. Just a flash of thick midnight hair, big flashing eyes, high cheekbones and lush dark pink lips made his heart start fluttering. "Abu, did you see that, isn't she wonderful."

Abu wasn't impressed; he just wanted to eat his melon. Aladdin kept watch as she moved closer to him.

Jasmine was beside an apple vendor his shelf lined with big red apples when she saw a ragged dressed little boy eying them hungrily. She smiled and took one handing it to the little boy who flashed her a bright smile and ran off. She was watching him as he ate and ran when a gruff voice beside her demanded. "You are going to pay for that apple you know."

She was startled; she had acted out of kindness and habit never once thinking that life is entirely different outside the Palace. "I don't have any money." She said softly.

"Oh a thief huh." He growled.

"No, no just let me go to the palace, the Sultan he will give you the money." She cried as the vendor advanced on her. He grabbed her arm holding it over the shelf as he pulled a large knife from his sash. "I'll show you how we treat thieves around here."

Before he could bring it down his wrist was grabbed in a vice like grip. "Thank you kind sir for finding her." Aladdin said. Turning to the cloaked figure he continued "I've been looking all over for you."

The vendor knew Aladdin; sometimes he ran errands for him either for a little food or money. "Do you know her?" He asked.

"Yes she is my sister, not quite right in the head you know; she thinks the monkey is the Sultan." Aladdin replied.

At first Jasmine was insulted but being a smart woman she realized this boy was trying to keep her from getting her hand cut off. She started bowing to the strangely garbed monkey beside the boy. "Oh great Sultan I am yours to command."

Aladdin took her elbow and helped her to her feet. "We must get her to the doctor to replenish her medicine."

They were passing a standing camel and she stopped "Hello doctor how are you today."

"No no sister that isn't the doctor, come along now." Aladdin led her away from the vendor.

As they walked along Jasmine glanced shyly at the strong looking youth. He had a handsome clean shaven face with sparkling dark eyes, broad shoulders swinging slightly as he led her through streets and alleys.

She noticed his clothes were patched and worn but he stood tall and proud like he knew he was worth something.

"You really have to be more careful you know, if you don't have any money you at least have to try and catch the vendor unawares." Aladdin chided her as they walked along.

His senses were enticed by the melodious voice that answered him. "I'm not really familiar with the ways of the market place I'm afraid."

"Come on we will go to my place for a while until the vendor calms down and the guards quit looking for you." Aladdin looked at the cloaked figure striding beside him, he couldn't see that beautiful face for the hood, just glimpses and shadows.

He led her through the back alleys to the crumbling building he had made his home in. They had to climb two ladders to reach the roof of the adjoining building and he would have to vault over to the roof of the other where he lived. He planned it that way to give him time to escape any pursuers.

While the Princess was wandering the market place Jafar was busy with his effort to find the diamond in the rough. He had everything in place; Iago was going to supply power to the equipment by walking on a turntable. Jafar carefully set the blue diamond in its place making sure it was secure. "Okay Iago you can start."

Iago was not happy that he had to do this but couldn't do anything about it. He started walking turning the wheel that in turn caused a perpendicular one to spin and hopefully create some artificial lightning.

"Faster Iago faster." Jafar urged the straining parrot. Iago was running now and blue bolts of lighting shot from one part of the equipment to strike the blue diamond. This caused a blue white haze to form over a crystal globe set under the diamond. Jafar leaned closer. "Come on; show me the diamond in the rough."

A hazy picture started to form of a youth climbing a ladder holding his hand out to someone below him.

As the picture cleared Jafar gave an evil laugh. "There he is my diamond in the rough, a street rat." He studied the picture well and saw the building the boy was entering. Iago was exhausted by now and he had to slow down. The lightning stopped and the picture faded away.

"Ah Iago we must extend an invitation to our little street rat. My special guards I think to escort him here."

Jafar gave an evil laugh, now he would have the means to get the magic lamp. He gave the orders and returned to his apartment in a good mood which was rare for him. He summoned two of his prettier servants for he was in the mood for some sexual pleasure now. He stood in the center of the room as they entered.

"Undress me." he ordered holding his arms out so they could get to his clothes better. The two shuddered inwardly at having to please the unpleasant Vizier but knew if they worked at getting him off quickly then their ordeal would be short. They divested him of his robes revealing a dark thin body that had no masculine beauty, tall, gaunt and ugly he stood before them a skinny almost black cock hanging limply over low hanging balls.

"Now slaves make me hard so I can fill your softness with my manly seed." He snarled. Iago was perched on the head of the plush bed. He watched with growing excitement as the slaves got undressed, their slim bodies and swaying breasts a feast for his eyes. If only he could have had some other form, oh the fun he could have had, a wolf maybe or a horse. Yeah he would enjoy the feel of their clasping channels on his plunging cock. But alas he was stuck in this stupid birds form and could only visually enjoy the proceedings.

The servants had dropped to their knees before the Vizier and one raised his gnarly cock to her lips stripping the foreskin back from the arrow shaped head and enclosing it in her mouth. She used her tongue on the unpleasant tasting thing hoping to get him hard quickly. The other servant held his loose ball sack in her hands and squeezed and licked over the shaven orbs. The Vizier didn't have a hair on his body other then his face.

Jafar stood his nose in the air distaining to even look at the slaves pleasuring him. He could feel the hot wet cavern and agile muscle working on his cock and the tickling licking and gentle massage of his balls and he was getting hard. When he had reached his full six and half inches he shoved the two girls away from him

"Now you slave," he pointed to the plumper of the two "on your hands and knees slave and prepare to take your masters manly scepter. She did as she was told crawling on the bed and presenting her smooth round ass to Jafar. Stepping up behind her he seated the dark ugly head against her dry channel and pushed in. The dryness made hard going but he didn't care. The poor girl dropped her head and bit her lip to keep from crying out in pain. Once he was fully inside he slapped one full fleshed cheek with his bony hand.

"Now move slave pleasure your master." As the girl began to rock back and forth sliding his cock to and fro her body's natural reaction to being stroked inside caused her to moisten and lesson the burning pain his entry had caused. "You get under her and pleasure me with your mouth." Once again he slapped the moving ass of the one ensconced on his cock. "Faster you little slut show me you love your masters scepter."

By now the other girl had crawled under the belly of the working servant on her back and proceeded to suck and lick Jafar's balls in their loose dangling sack. The first girl was working hard now that her channel was slicker with her juice and with Jafar's now dripping precum. She was moving back and forth almost letting him come out on her forward journey and slamming back into his skinny shanks on the backward swing.

"Ah yes slave that's it." Jafar could feel the cum building in his balls, balls that were being pleasantly sucked by the hot little mouth of his slave."

In no more then three minutes his skeletal hands gripped the plump hips of the moving slave and drew her tight against him. "Ah take your master's seed you unworthy wench" His already ugly countenance drawn in the grimace of orgasm.

The slave sucking his balls felt them draw towards his belly then start to pulse as they pumped his scummy cum in her fellow servants hot cave. Withdrawing quickly he let his dripping cock fall across the second girls face. "Clean your masters cock slave." With an inward sigh she took his slimy skinny cock her mouth and sucked the cum and woman juice from him.

Jafar having his cock sucked clean reclined on his bed his soft cock once again lieing over his droopy ball sack. "Now slaves pleasure each other while I once again make myself ready to bestow my seed upon your unworthy bodies."

The two girls went at this enthusiastically. This was the only real sexual pleasure they received as his servants. Both would rather have a nice hard cock from someone they could enjoy but since they couldn't they had to make do with each other. Jafar and Iago watched with lusting eyes as they sucked pert nipples and fingered moistening openings. They nibbled and sucked all over each others bodies and then with the plumper one on her back and the other on all fours over her they tongued and sucked each other's pussy to a satisfying climax. Jafar had been stroking his skinny meat all the while and it now stood out from his body the dark head fully exposed from the hood.

"You slave", he pointed to the one on top "Come sit on your masters rod of pleasure."

She moved over to him scooping her cum from her cunt to smear over her asshole, she knew what was coming. She straddled his lean hips facing away from him and placed his cock head at her puckered hole. Both girls were thankful that his cock was so skinny, the burning pain was much less then it could have been. As she settled down her tight nether channel squeezing his cock tightly the other slave crawled forward to fondle the loose sack lying on the bed between his skinny thighs. Once the servant's ass settled on his thighs she started a rapid up and down moving using her thigh and calf muscles only.

The tightness of her ass had Jafar's precum flowing again but he had just cum so it was closer to five minutes before he felt that delicious building of erotic tension coming over his body. His body was bucking upwards now. "Now slave suck the seed from your master's balls." He grunted as the hot ass channel of the slave left his cock and the hot wet lips of the other slave closed over his cock head to slide down to his groin.

The girls knowing what the twisted Vizier liked always took a scented enema every morning so that the cock they would have to take in their mouth from the others ass wasn't dirty and in fact tasted of either orange or lemon. Jafar's pleasure was immense as the tight wet lips and agile tongue brought him quickly to climax and he held her head tight against his groin as he pumped his vile seed into her mouth. She knew her job and she swallowed and continued to suck until his balls were empty.

As his cock deflated Jafar shoved the servant away, "Out of my sight you worthless slaves, be thankful I let you have my seed." Both girls quickly fled grateful that the ordeal never lasted to long. Jafar settled back to take a nap while he waited for the diamond in the rough to be brought to him. Iago was prowling back and forth on the headboard his feathers fluffed out in sexual tension from watching his master and the two girls. It would be awhile before his body settled down and he to could nap.

Aladdin and Jasmine reached the roof of the adjoining building to his home. He took a strong long pole and vaulted over to the other roof. He picked up a thick board to lie across the way for Jasmine to walk over on.

As he placed it he looked up to see nobody on the other roof. Turning back quickly he found her behind him, a long pole in her hand also. The hood was off her head now and he could see the beauty that had captured his senses that morning. Her wide white smile was like a bright lamp in the darkness, it lit up his world. There was mischief sparkling in those golden eyes. She twirled the staff before speaking "I am a fast learner.

She was amused by the confused look in her savior's eyes. She took him in for the first time really. He was handsome beyond belief. A black thick mop of unruly hair, strong cheekbones and sensuous mouth. Strong white teeth, thick neck and broad shoulders. A big chest that tapered to slim hips and strong legs. Her heart skipped a beat as she gazed through lowered lashes at him.

Aladdin was smitten; he had never encountered anyone like her. The beauty and melodious voice had captivated him. He took her into the third floor. Nothing was new and many things were patched. His and Abu's beds consisted of wool stuffed pads and fraying blankets. Jasmine noted that while it looked poor it was neat and clean. They sat down on the pad that was Aladdin's bed. They talked of little things each not really caring what was said, they were drinking in the sight of each other.

Finally Aladdin stood and held out his hand "Come, I know my abode isn't much but we have an excellent view." He led her to a window that was covered by a tattered blanket. Sweeping it aside he revealed the sight of the Palace, the white walls and golden domes gleaming in the midday sun. "We do have a grand view of the Palace. Jasmine sat on the window sill and sighed, the sight made her sad. All that she loved was there and she was running away from it. Aladdin sat beside her "It must be great to live in the Palace, servants and valets to do your bidding. Being able to eat when you wanted and not have to steal to stay alive.

Jasmine looked with compassionate eyes at her handsome companion but her reply was "Someone telling you want to do all the time, what to say, what to wear"

Abu was sitting higher on the window sill not liking his master's attention to the new female at all.

With a sigh Aladdin reached up and into Abu's vest to produce a shiny red apple that was taken from the vendor they had escaped. He let it roll down the back of his arm catching it in his palm and flipping it forward to catch in his other hand to present it to Jasmine. "Now why were you in the market place this morning?"

Jasmine told him "I'm running away, my father is forcing me to marry and I don't want to." She took a bite of the proffered apple.

Abu was screeching with indignation that the female was eating his apple. Aladdin waved him to desist.

"What is the matter with him?" Jasmine asked with an amused twinkle in her eye.

"Oh, Uh, Abu said that wasn't fair." Aladdin leaned a little closer to Jasmine his gaze drowning in those big golden eyes.

Jasmine leaned closer to him their faces but inches apart. "Oh that's nice, what else does Abu have to say."

"That he wishes there were something he could do to help." Aladdin closed the distance to those luscious pink lips another inch.

The gap between their lips were but a fraction of an inch apart, eyes locked onto each others when a loud snap on the other roof brought both heads snapping around. They saw several city guards milling about trying to find a way across.

Both jumped up and two voices said in unison "They're after me."

Two heads snapped about looking at each other with puzzlement and once again two voices in questioning unison "They're after you."

"My father must have sent them after me." Jasmine cried.

Aladdin jumped up on the window sill and held out his hand. Jasmine looked at him in wide eyed confusion.

"Do you trust me?" Aladdin shouted. When Jasmine's eyebrows drew together in confusion he asked again.

"Do you trust me?

She gave a hesitant "Yessss" and took his proffered hand. He drew her up and leaped from the window pulling her with him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.