Sex Guide to the Universe - Cover

Sex Guide to the Universe

Copyright© 2006 by just-this-guy

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A little sex farce and spoof. This is a re-edit of one of my oldest stories.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Science Fiction   Humor  



Michael was the first non-mechanical being to awake.

"Where are we?" Michael asked with trepidation

Here we go again, thought Org1. Stupid questions.

"In an escape pod attached to a ship," replied Org1.

"So we're alive!" said Michael, with excitement.

"Sadly, yes," said Org1, sadly.

Forny began to stir and she abruptly popped up.

"What's going on?" Forny spouted.

Org1 grumbled to itself.

"We're attached to a ship," replied Michael since Org1 didn't.

"Hmmmm," said Forny, "I wonder why the ship's crew hasn't come for us?"

"At least someone's not threatening to kill us," said Michael. "I much prefer apathetic beings."

Forny woke Zip and Pleasure then they had Org1 open the hatch and they entered into the unknown ship. Once the hatch hissed closed, which was a good thing since it prevents nuisances such as asphyxiation, they stood at the end of a wide corridor.

"I guess there's only way direction to go," said Pleasure in obvious observation

Zip looked upward and then down to the floor. "I think Pleasure is right."

Forny failed to suppress an annoyed smirk.

"Let's go," said Forny, choosing leadership.

The corridor entered into a massive room. It brought to Michael's mind the one time he was at the Ultradome to see a Rolling Stones concert except this room was very, very cold and there were rows and rows of machines that went unbelievably high up.

Michael saw Forny wipe the condensation away from something. A name plate?

"Bertus Doob, plastic incompetence," said Forny, reading the plate.

Forny went to another one.

"Cluuvin Dowbins, doesn't know an ass from an Anpillian wompcat," Forny said.

"Xevvin Dpuqin, inability to self-grat," Forny continued with the next one.

"They're incompetents," said Zip.

"Incompetents?" said Michael and Pleasure simultaneously. That was probably the closest Michael would do anything simultaneously with Pleasure.

"Sexual incompetents," explained Forny, "Thousands and thousands of them. I've never seen so many together."

"But who's flying the ship?" said Pleasure.

"Oh, someone's around," said Forny. "It's basically a freighter. Don't need much of a crew."

"So these people are... dead?" asked Michael.

"They just look dead," answered Forny, "Sort of like Keith Richards. Of course, he's dead now."

The Stones were gone. That made Michael sad.

"At least David Hasselhoff is gone too," added Forny, trying to erase the sad look on Michael's face.

"Should we find the crew?" said Forny.

"Oh, I don't know," said Zip, "People aren't always glad to see me."

Michael nodded his head knowing just how he felt.

"What are you doing out of your chambers?" a voice said from behind them.

They slowly turned around.

In front of them was a human looking male. He held a very lethal looking weapon. While the weapon should have held their attention, what held their attention was that the man had a very tiny dick.

Org1 suddenly discovered it had the capacity to giggle.

"Sss, sss, ssss," said Org1.

"Hello," said Forny, cautiously to the man.

"Sss, sss, ssss," said Org1.

"Who are you?" the male said. He saw Zip's two large dicks and Michael's dick and knew they weren't from around here.

"Sss, sss, ssss," said Org1.

"Ummm..." said Forny.

"Sss, sss, ssss," said Org1.

"... our ship was about to crash..."

"Sss, sss, ssss," said Org1.

"... we were in an escape pod..."

"Sss, sss, ssss," said Org1.

"... somehow the pod attached to your ship," Forny looked at Org1.

"What's wrong with him," Forny whispered to Zip.

"Sss, sss, ssss," said Org1.

"Beats me," replied Zip, trying not to laugh himself. He then asked, "So if you could just drop us off along the way to where ever you are going?"

"Sss, sss, ssss," said Org1.

"Stop," said Forny, giving Org1 a push on the shoulder.

Org1 regained control of itself.

"That's not going to be possible," said the male. "I should take you to the Captain." He motioned with his weapon.

"That doesn't sound good," said Michael quietly to Forny.

"Good idea," said Forny loudly. "Let's see the Captain."

On the walk to the Captain, they discovered the male's name was Alcussellzer. They decided to call him Al. He, the crew, and the people in the frozen chambers were from the planet Goodlyfrenchem. They decided to call them Goodies

The leaders of the planet of Goodlyfrenchem were dismayed that the sexual reputation of the planet had fallen to only a 1-star rating in the Sex Guide to the Universe. So they devised a strategy to remove the sexually incompetent. They didn't have the guts (or heart) to kill them so they aimed at people's ego and told them they would be sexual ambassadors to a new world. They discovered a small blue-green planet in the middle of nowhere, put them all in a ship on auto-pilot, and sent them off. Unfortunately, they later discovered that the group include all their accountants, so when they failed to properly credit Veronivoom Virginia's bank account for an appearance, the planet was put on quarantine. Normally, it would have been no big deal to get off quarantine by altering records, but they discovered they had no one left who could operate a computer either.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.