A Policeman's Life Is A Happy Life - Cover

A Policeman's Life Is A Happy Life

Copyright© 2006 by Alistair Acorn

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Trace the path of a young policeman through his early career and the women who helped him achieve his goal.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Grand Parent   Size  

Not only had I been accepted it was taken for granted I was going to stay the night also. Before I could say anything she had disappeared through a door. I did as she instructed, got undressed and climbed into her bed. Her bedroom was spotless, why the difference between downstairs and upstairs was another mystery.

When she eventually did come up she just stood by her dressing-table, removed her earrings, watch and neck chain. Lifting her foot on to the stool withdrew her sheer stockings, undid her dress and then took off her bra and finally her panties, all without even looking at me. The she lifted her arms and pirouetted in the middle of the room.

"Well to your satisfaction Sam. I hope so, because I want to please you," she said after stopping and looking directly at me. For the first time she had a worried look on her face.

"You'll do fine Joyce, a fine figure of a woman. I find no faults," I replied.

"Oh I am so glad, I was worried, you wouldn't approve."

She may have been a bit old, but from what I could see there was nothing wrong with her. A bit of a wrinkle here and there but her breasts weren't like Tamara's and her patch was grey, at least she had some more meat on her thighs. Yes, she looked all right to me.

"Come on into bed I can't get hold of you standing there."

It was the exact words she wanted to hear, after switching off the main light a night-light came on and I could still see her completely as she came into bed and knelt by my side. Then her eyes dropped to my crotch and she saw my cock for the first time. Her hand shot to her mouth as she stared. "Oh look at that wonderful big penis, no wonder Tamara was so happy and so thick too. Oh Sam I must measure it, please," she said jumping out of bed again and returned with a spring tape measure.

On went the bedside light and I felt her gently holding my cock in her hand as she measured me. "Ten inches long and three inches across, this is going to fill me up like I've never been filled before. Oh Sam, I must have it now, right now," she said pleading in her upper-class voice.

I never refuse a lady and she swallowed it up between her legs as if I had been moulded for her alone. At least she had the lovely puffy Labial lips I so admire on a bit of pussy.

Here I was wrapped in a velvet skin which put Heather to shame, this woman knew exactly what she wanted from me and even though I knew I was being used I pounded my meat deep into her. Gone is the feeling that I would injure these women, they seemed to relish the way I just drove as deep into them as I could, pushing anything in my path aside.

I had a hold of her soft round derriere lifting her so I could get even deeper. She with her legs up high trying to do the same thing. Gone was the slow caring passionate coupling; this was just animal lust, which I have found they wanted the first time, it was after they wanted the slow coupling. The first was just animal lust. My experience was broadening with every elderly woman I was having an affair with. When I look back at the only time I fucked the Inspectors mother Alice, I know a lot more on how these women think.

I knew Joyce was climaxing by the sound of her breathing and the way she was frantically moving her hips breaking the rhythm we had first had. Then the tightening of her grip of my penis and the low sigh that followed then followed by what seemed a collapse of her shoulders. It was only for a fraction of a second, but it was proof she had gained some satisfaction before I unleashed my sperm into her receptive body.

"Oh my God Sam, what have you done to me? I was on cloud nine there, what a wonderful finish to a fantastic day. I am so glad we have come to an understanding," she said sitting up and hugging me until I fell forward she only managed to place her lips lightly on mine. When I did lie over her she was smiling up at me with her lovely brown eyes, with tears flowing down out of the corners.

"Why are you crying Joyce?"

"I feel so happy, I feel I don't deserve to feel this way. It has been so terribly long and I realise that it was your lovely big penis that made me feel so lovely."

They cry when they are happy, they cry when they are sad, they cry when they can't get their way, how many other things does a woman cry for, for Christ sake.

Crying women always makes me hard, I have never fathomed this out and the same thing was happening again, but this time I was still embedded in her warm sheath. I felt my cock expand pushing its way back up where it had been only five minutes before, reclaiming lost land.

Again nothing was said but I managed to get her turned and up on her hands and knees. This time and I felt that I had gained another inch into her cunt; anyway I loved the feel of her soft bottom against my hips. So clasping her hips I was able to dictate the pace I wanted. Now I was using her, she could have been totally unconscious for I had her whole weight in my hands moving my hips and controlling hers as once again I thrust deep into her now very well lubricated body.

Now for the second time this evening I blasted my sperm into her mixing it with the previous load. I just fell on to my side holding on to her and fell asleep still embedded.

When I woke early the next morning I was on my back dying for a piss. Joyce was nowhere to be seen but I saw a light shinning from under the bathroom floor and realised she too had woken for the same thing as I did. We passed each other and met up again in bed.

"I feel as though you kicked me between my legs. That is what I get for abstaining for so long, what a wonderful feeling knowing how I earned it too. You won't desert me now will you Sam? I want you to come to a barbecue with me next Sunday afternoon, will you come as my partner, it's one of those male, female gatherings, dress informal of course, two pm.

"Sure I'll pick you up when?"

"Better make it one thirty."

I left shortly after, getting to my small bare unit in time to just shave and shower and get to the station.

On the Wednesday morning I really got a ribbing for they had a picture of me and Joyce holding hands entering Emma's home. With the heading. 'Is this young constable being groomed for higher things.' And going on to say that I was accompanied by Lady Joyce to the party which included Lady Helen Wilberspoon, and other influential guests.

Christ I though no-one told me that Joyce was a Lady something or other and old Helen was one also, who wished I would fuck her.

"Don't you worry what these others say, you keep in with that lot of residents, it can do you no harm," Sergeant Simpson said to me during muster. I sure had some remarks passed about the sexual possibilities I had with that group of women, but they were only the usual bantering that went on within any group of work people.

That evening when I got home there were four letters waiting from women inviting me to parties and their homes. One of them was from old Helen, just asking me to call round so she could speak to me, but call her first, in case she was out.

Emma the small woman also asked me to call round and see her.

The other two was invites to parties two weeks ahead. I had never heard of these two women, so I decided to ask Joyce who they were. Joyce even in the short time I have known her, I accepted as my counsellor, there was no strings attached to our relationship and she seemed genuinely interested in my welfare.

She answered the telephone after a few rings. "Oh Sam I'm still sore, a lovely sore too, Oh I really enjoyed your company on Monday evening, remember we have a date on Sunday," she said not letting me get a word in.

"Joyce I have had two invites from two women I have never met, can you advise me who and what do you think I should do."

"If they are from Simone and Beatrice then I have been invited too. I asked them to send you an invitation. Is it them?"

"Yes, it is! Are you organising my social life Joyce?"

"Of course darling, I want you to meet all the right people. People who can help you and you can help them in your own unique way. I told them of your measurements and they are so eager to see you."

"Thank you Joyce but please leave out the measurement thing in future, it may turn some of them off."

"Rubbish darling, it makes them more eager, to try."

"I'll see you on Sunday Joyce and thank you," I said finishing the call.

I felt she was actually pimping for me. But then again I was getting to meet some interesting people. After hanging up on Joyce I rang Helen, who answered almost right away.

"Sam here I got your note, when would you like me to call round?"

"I am alone here, can you possibly come now. You can share my meal and would be delighted to see you."

"I'll come right round then, for you sound lonely."

"I am that, I very seldom see anyone unless I go out."

"How did you get my address?"

"I own the property you are living in and I like to know who my tenants are."

"I'll see you soon." I said replacing the handset.

So she was my landlord, what a small world, I thought. It took ten minutes to walk to her home and I wasn't going to use my car just to drive that distance, anyway the weather was fine, only a slight drizzle which harmed no-one.

I was taken back for as I raised the knocker to knock, the door opened and Helen was standing there, resting one hand on her stick and the other on the inside doorknob. "My, that was fast, I doubt if I could walk that distance as fast. Come through to the dining room Sam, I have the table set," she said as she led the way.

I found out that Helen was old enough to be my great-grandmother, for I had checked up earlier on her age. I was getting as good as them at finding out about the women, as they did me.

I wasn't sure if she had had the meal cooked by someone else or that she did it herself but it looked great and tasted as good. While we ate we talked. We talked about everything and I could feel she was trying to say something. Sure she was straight talking when we were in company, but one to one she seemed more reserved.

"I suppose you think me old and too old to have any feelings, I meant what I said at the party you know," she eventually came out with.

"No I don't think you are too old to have feelings Helen, but are you sure you mean what you said."

"You would have a job though for I have taken them off," she said laughing at her own statement, which I felt was a nervous laugh.

"I don't want all the acrobatics, just once more to feel a man inside me. I have longed for that feeling for so long. No-one wants to care that way for an old woman like me, but I feel I can ask you, for you seem to have none of these prejudices."

"No I don't Helen, I don't care what age a woman is, they all deserve a bit of affection and loving."

"Well will you grant me this wish? I don't want to get naked and humiliate myself, by displaying my body."

"Why would you feel humiliated Helen?"

"My body is old and not what it used to be. You would be put off by it."

"A lot of rubbish, why should I be put off by your body, if I am willing to stick my cock into you then nothing you display should upset me. Be proud of your body Helen, I will never do or say anything to humiliate you."

"You're not just saying this to please me aren't you?"

"No I'm not. Pleasuring a woman is best done in the nude, and other way degrades both the partner and the act, making it feel dirty."

"I have to agree with you on that, I would so love to just be free again, and not worry what you would think of my body."

"Well do it in subdued light, then you will see your partner at least," I suggested.

"I want you to be my partner Sam; I have been told you are a lovely big man."

"So it's my cock you want then?"

"Yes, I suppose that is right, but I want you attached to it," she said with a laugh.

"Well what are we waiting for then, let's go up to your bedroom and make you a happy woman."

"You mean now, this minute?"

"Is there anything stopping you?"

"No nothing but it is happening so soon that I wasn't prepared to be asked tonight, but why not leave the dishes and let's go then," she said now smiling as she moved towards the door.

I took her arm and we moved towards the stairs. "Come let me carry you up. Just point out the way, think of it as your honeymoon."

"Oh this is even better than I ever imagined," she said holding on to my neck.

"Put me down I have to go to the bathroom first," she said when I got her into her bedroom.

She disappeared through a door and I just got undressed and lay on the bed with the quilt over me. Five minutes later she came into her bedroom wearing a robe. She had undressed out of my sight switched the lights to dim and came and stood at the side of the bed. She was obviously trying to make up her mind whether to go through with this or not. I extended my hand, and she just dropped her arms and the robe slipped to the floor, revealing a body about the same as Joyce but her breasts were saggier and a few more wrinkles on her stomach.

"I must be repulsive to you," she said with tears flowing down her face, bringing the mascara that was on her eyelashes streaking down her face.

I leant over and pulled her on to the bed and pulled her close to me, our bodies touching the full-length. I kissed her on the forehead and she wrapped her arms around me. "Oh please be gentle, I want you so much."

I just rolled on to my back and brought her with me. Now she was lying atop me with my cock pressed between our bodies.

"Helen I'll leave it to you now, all you have to do is put it in yourself and you will control everything."

She sat up and I saw her body close and watched as she manipulated my cock between her legs and then I felt her slowly sliding down. She sure was a bit tight and slightly dry which seemed to pull the skin of my shaft. I just let her have her way until at last she was sitting on my lap, with a huge smile on her face and my cock buried into her cunt. She sat there for a while and made some adjustments by moving her hips and rolling her bottom.

This action must have increased her feelings of pleasure, for now her hips were slowly moving back and forward creating an in and out motion to my cock. The strokes become stronger and she lent forward and placed her small hands on my chest and worked her hips even faster.

"I thought you said no gymnastics Helen,"

"This is just too good to just sit there, I want to feel you pound into me."

"Want me then to take over?"

"Would you."

"Of course I will," I said just rolling her over and now I was between her legs and her legs up high. I took her heels and placed them as high as I could on my body. "Now dig in with your heels that is all you need do Helen."

I lifted her lovely wide hips and started pumping my meat into her, slowly at first and then faster and as hard as I fucked the others. She was moaning all the time I was doing this, smiling and encouraging me by thrusting her own hips. I was amazed at the way this old woman was now as active as any of the others, being pounded by a ten inch cock, being driven into their body like a battering ram into her now full moist cunt. Helen, no longer the poor pathetic woman, but a vigorous partner, keeping up with my every movement. When I did deposit my contributions they must have sped into her old womb for there was no space left in her vagina.

I left my cock in and sat back on my heels and watched her as she seemed to be on cloud nine. I slowly withdrew for I didn't want her to get cramp and lay down by her side.

"Well Helen, was that to your satisfaction, you feel all right I didn't hurt you or anything?"

"Oh no Sam, that was away over what I ever expected and I am even hoping for it all again."

"Why not, all you have to do is call, I'll come round any time I'm off, if I have no other engagement."

"I may do that but not for a while, I need to get over this one first," she said giving me a kiss on the lips. Then another and then putting her arms around my neck and crushing her mouth on to mine. "Sam, I'll never be able to thank you enough, I feel I can really trust you and you have made me truly happy."

"As I said Helen, any time."

It wasn't long after I got up leaving her asleep, dressed and left her home making sure the door locked when I shut it and walked home.

I never felt any remorse after fucking Helen she was just another woman who wanted comforting and I provided the comfort. In fact I was feeling real pleased with myself. I have fucked two titled ladies in a week, before I came here I hadn't even met one before, now here I was sinking my meat into them and loving it. I would go round and see Emma tomorrow night, I said to myself as I walked along the pavement with my head down. My mind away in the clouds, when I bumped into a woman who had bent down to do something to her pet dog. I thrust my semi hard cock between her buttocks.

"Oh I'm dreadfully sorry ma'm I should have been watching where I was going. My mind was miles away," I said catching her before she fell forward.

"Accidents do happen," she said looking away from me but when she turned she recognised me, and I her, it was one of the women from the party. The one who had a low-cut dress and showing cleavage, just as she was just now, "Sam, how wonderful, do you live nearby?"

"Yes, just around the corner."

"What a pity I live in the other direction."

"Why a pity, look I have forgotten your name."

"Gail, it's hard to remember everyone's names when being introduced in a crowd. As to being it a pity, because you could have accompanied me, give me protection in case I'm attacked, and all that, also to get to know you."

"Do you want to get to know me; maybe I'm the one who would attack you."

"Oh lovely, can I help?" She said with a laugh.

"Come on I'll walk you home, I've nothing on anyway."

"Just the way I like it too!"

"Like what?"

"With nothing on, naked, in the nude, in the buff, whatever way you say it.

"You certainly have a one-track mind Gail."

"Are you objecting, I saw you almost had your head down my dress back there?"

"Well I must say you do have enough cleavage showing and a nice pair of knockers, so why not have a look, that is why you have the low neckline isn't it, to make men look at you."

"Of course, if you've got it flaunt it, I always say."

"And you sure have them to flaunt Gail."

"I hear I'm not the only one who is well-endowed. Joyce can't get over it and I believe she even measured you, it is a wonder she never took a picture of you, and then we wouldn't have to guess."

"I told her to stop telling everyone, I caught her on the phone, I'll have to talk to her again."

"We know now so why worry, I have always dreamt of a man with a big cock. I think it is something every woman dreams about."

I was giving Gail a good looking at, she was the one I thought in her late fifties, but I think I got the wrong end. Gail looked younger close up and her naturally auburn hair had no grey showing. She was putting on the meat though but the thing I loved best was her large hips, what one would call child-bearing.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.