Area-69 'Code-Pink' - Cover

Area-69 'Code-Pink'

Copyright© 2006 by XXXecil

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - For decades, the ultra-secret agency based in 'Area-69' has shielded the human race from the salacious depradations of an overwhelming legion of lusty, busty, voluptuaries hot to smother the human race between womanly thighs. But not all those within these cold halls can resist the gorgeous temptations sealed within that give a new meaning to the word 'Nymphomaniac'. But there is a shocking, bra-busting price to be paid for those that cannot resist.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Vampires   Light Bond   Orgy   Interracial   Lactation   Transformation  

"Mmmmm... so tense, Mi Amore. Does not de sight of Yvette's huge boobs excite you? When de legs are spread for you and your manhood, does not de pussy make Mi Amore hard?

"It's just that... I... I need to let off stress... to think... I think better... after screwing you... what to do about Bigswallow?

"Ah, de young one? He has a hard time keeping his penis from rising when he sees Yvette's boobs."

"Er... that's not... it's just he may have seen us together! It was a lucky breach of security... UNNGH... lucky that the Mnemovore got to him... he was in the right place... at the wrong time... now he lost his memory... but what if he gets it back? He saw us! What... what am I going... NGGGH to do?"

"Ohh... first... you will continue to flick Yvette's nipples in de way you do... oooh... yes... do not go into de pussy too soon... Yes... play wit de titties! Leek dem... yes... and Yvette will help."

"MPH... SLURP"

"AHHH! De nub! De clit! It ees your best skill! You know... you know how to touch Yvette; how to tease de pussy! And Yvette knows how to help Mi Amore... Ooohhhhhh... de young one, Beegswallow, has been shaking tings up, wit his new ideas. It would be easy... easy... mmmm... easy to believe dat he took a reesk wit a dangerous woman... like me... mmmmm."

"You all aren't really human; you're creatures of sex; you're a natural-born slut... you crave my penis! What a dirty... mmmph... slut!"

"Heh! You tink Yvette ees insulted? Eet is leeberating to be de slut! To live for de sex! So much sex! Eet is a joy whenever de penis cums inside Yvette! Mi Amore should let oters feel dat joy! Dere are many like Yvette here... let dere be anoter accident... when de young one is alone... let dere be a lapse in de security... one like Yvette will be happy... happy to feel de cock! Eef she is a dangerous one, Mi Amore not need to worry. Ehh... you have de vampires yes? De new spawn crave de cock "


She just needed a small boost; just a little bit of an edge. Talia adjusted her nipple-spikes as she stole secretely into the Biochemistry sector; and located the rack of test tubes that Dick and Agent Marcus had ordered. For her, it was child's play to pass through the three layers of fingerprint and retina scanners into the laboratory with so many horizontal storage cabinets containing test-tube racks.

Yes... soon she saw a rack of test tubes that contained what she needed; what she was desperate for. In the end, she couldn't wait for Dick to regain his memory; she decided that she needed an edge to rekindle their romance. She chuckled; eyes raising to the ceiling as she momentarily relived the few, furtive weeks of passion that she had shared with the young agent. She'd always had a thing for younger men! And Dick himself... he seemed to have more... mature interests. Even before losing his memory, he'd done as well as any man could have to ignore the thousands of naked nymphoids who paraded their luscious nudity before him daily. He really seemed to be interested in serious relationships.

But nonetheless, he was still a man, and she needed to use the right bait to hook him. There was one ray of hope, though. He'd actually dumped her two days before the Mnemovore escaped! Didn't want to compromise his professional integrity with an 'office-romance'! So he'd said; but she didn't believe it. Talia suspected that one of the Nymphoids was getting to him; some were clever enough to appeal to a man's higher emotions in addition to his lust. She had a sneaking suspicion that it was that brazen whore Yvette. The scientists watching the Cajun Nymphoid reported an elevation of metabolic activity whenever she saw young agent Bigswallow. That was the answer, no doubt. She had her hooks in him! But there was no... natural way a real woman could compete against these devilish beings of pure sex! There were creatures that the Agency had captured who'd been sucking cock since before the Conquistadors! Against impossible, ageless beauty, and experience that surpassed the most successful mortal whores, what could any natural woman do?

The only thing she could; she'd use the powers of the Nymphoids for her own gain. That was what they were here for right? To study the powers of these creatures to benefit mankind. For her, right now, she would benefit greatly with just a little bit of succubi mating musk. Once she'd lured him in by his cock, she could engage his loftier passions; she just needed to get a foot in the door.

It was odd though, on the central table between the horizontal storage cabinets of biological samples, there was a rack of tubes lying out; clearly labeled: 'MATING MUSKS', then today's date, also the designation and legendary name of the creature that provided the pheromones. What she wanted was just lying out here, plain as day. How very convenient; but she couldn't dwell on that now.

Talia slinked out of the biochem sector, tucking the clear vial into her brassiere. It should be safe; after all Dick's team was assigned to find ways of suppressing the sexuality of supernatural Nymphoids; so the mating musk from a suppresed succubus should give her just the edge needed, with no real side-effects, right?


The slick oil gleamed on their naked bodies. At first, it was mainly the legs and feminine feet that filled his gaze; since most of the subjects were thrashing those legs in an unending expression of carnal bliss. There must have been dozens... close to a hundred nude, slippery women writhing in the rounded basin of this pit. But Dick needed to remind himself that these were not normal women at all, but rather creatures of pure sex. Beings consumed with prurient lusts that overwhelmed even the randiest teenage male. Their achingly gorgeous faces and voluptuously jiggling anatomy stirred primal sensations, and Dick decided to reach for his extra inoculation of Libidinex.

GULP "Not real women..." Dick reminded himself. "They're just... just using these forms to trick men into screwing them."

"Ya, and ve haff found vays of using zem." agreed the tall, broad-chinned honey-blond woman wearing the same leathery dominatrix gear as Talia had, complete with dog collar and nipple spikes. "Ze extraction of pure orgasmic energy has many medical applications. Zese sexual predators shall be used for ze betterment of mankind." Declared Dr. Uta Hein, lead researcher of the Orgone Extraction Project, and the World's most reknowned expert on Class 2 Nymphoids. (Not that there were many such experts!)

"Annnnnd... this extraction of energy involves a massive, lesbian, oil-wrestling orgy?" Dick asked skeptically. Indeed, the sex monsters were grasping, fondling, licking one other in the most sensitive of areas; as if their very lives depended upon outrageous lesbian sex with as many partners as possible. It was impossible to tell which pair of slender hands belonged to whom, whose bouyant, slippery bosom was it that gleamed so in the light? Several Nymphoids would gang-up upon those that seemed more reluctant that the others, forcing apart legs and thighs that red lips could be buried noisily within tight cunts in a feeding frenzy of crazed muff-diving.

"Ya, ve are avid students of ze vork of a 1940's Sexuality Researcher named Villiam Reich. He created a machine vhich he claimed could store electric current if two creatures engaged in sexual activity inside. Ve haff improved upon zese design. Ze Sappho Chamber can channel and store raw sexual energy from up to two-hundred women in orgasm at vonce. Today, ve are a little over 50% capacity." Dick tried to keep his mouth from falling upon at the spectacle, a raven-haired beauty had risen up proudly in the center of the oily swarm, thrusting both hands into the pussy and ass respectively of red-headed twins on hands and knees as they gushed girlcum down already moist thighs. The dark-haired nymph was thrusting down her naked crotch upon a fluid procession of female faces, forcing a host of Nymphoids to eat her out.

"Huh... how 'bout that..." Dick remarked weakly. "But... these girls can't all swing that way; how do you get them so... desperate for each other?"

"Zee Lesbigel zey are all coated in contains a variety of irresistable, synthetic aphrodisiacs. Ze vents high above ze floor put out a concentrated extract of male sveat." Dr. Hein chuckled, "Vomen claim to hate ze scent, but pure sveat contains subtle, male pheromones zat haff a powerful effect on any voman. But it may take between three to five minutes before ze combination has achieved ze desired effect."

"Hmm... so between the man sweat and the Lesbigel, any woman you put in there will eventually get so hot and bothered that they'll have to grab for the nearest warm body available?"

"Ya, and ve store ze energy for future use." For several long moments, Dick could do little but stare with open-mouthed awe at the squirming, licking, moaning femininity consumed by the irresistable orgy.

"... - Did you hear me, Agent Bigswallow? I am preparing ze download of our entire research for your vork on increasing ze libido of nymphoids." Dr. Hein reported. Behind her in the Sappho Chamber, the captives became more aggressive. An olive-skinned beauty with especially statuesque legs was pressing a petite brunnette against the wall, forcing the smaller nymph to eat out her pussy. Closer examination revealed the formation of a 'pecking-order', certain Nymphoids bullied the others into lesbian servitude; where domination was expressed by sexual favors.

"Increase ze pheromone output by 20% in ze Sappho Chamber, I believe ve can still increase our extraction." Suggested Dr. Hein.

"M-making... the adjustments... nh-heh-heh... now..." stammered a short and squat labcoat-clad researcher with a balding head, and a face mostly obscured by an extensive array of multi-lensed binoculars.

"Zis is Dr. Tom, he has been observing ze nymphoids for years, von of our longest serving assistants."

"I bet." Dick said.

"Y-yes... right... so..." Dick swallowed, struggling to return to the business at hand. "Where does... what do you do with most of the erhh... energy you gather?"

"Ze sexual energy has therapeutic value, in addition to being an optimal food source for ze class 2's. Allow me to demonstrate." With the clicking of a few buttons, another titamiun barricade in the back wall of the rectangular control chamber lifted.

They intended the chamber to be soundproof, yet the howling cries of wide-mouthed ecstasy still reached the humans' ears behind the plexiglass as a groaning din of animalistic passion. This laboratory was a high cylinder, extending up into the ceiling beyond Dick's field of view. Metallic pallets with ample restraints were arranged along the walls in rows. And each contained a naked, sweaty woman with thighs spread, and what appeared to be a mechanical arm driving into each moistening cunt. None where fully aware of their reality, as hemispherical helmets which Dick recognized as the Virtual Reality receivers covered each head.

"Hmm... ze arousal index has dropped by 6% in sector 2." Dr. Hein announced, studying the rows of nude, restrained females being forcibly masturbated in the midst of VR fantasies. A computer monitor on the upper left side of the control room displayed a wire-frame model of what could only be a penis. The press of a few buttons caused the models to shift. There were a variety of lengths, some were ribbed, some appeared to be vibrating.

"Increase length of sector 2 dildoes by... 1.5 inches." Dr. Tom giggled as he made the necessary adjustments. The wire-frame computer image changed accordingly, and the bucking, moaning females in the 2nd row of the cylinder began to thrash more violently in their restraints, their hips churning powerfully against the thrusting, mechanized penises.

"Ze efficiency of ze feeding process is nearing 60%, and alvays improving. By simulating sexual intercourse, energy channeled from ze Sappho Chamber goes to nourish ze class 2 nymphoids, allowing us a substitute for zere dangerous feeding process."

"What kind of VR scenario do they get?" Agent Bigswallow asked. Dr. Hein pressed a few buttons. A spotlight shown upon a tall beauty with the toned figure of a fitness model, a smooth cascade of auburn-mahogany hair, with tremulous stripper-tits the size of volleyballs. She shook and kicked on her hard pallet, but it was not clear whether she wished to escape her chains... or embrace whatever entity was responsible for her forced pleasure. On a viewscreen nearby, there flashed an image of a barrel-chested, clean-shaven, lothario of Mediterranean extraction with flowing locks of curled, ebon hair. On the screen, the two were writhing naked upon a sandy beach, muscles throbbing as the virtual stud pounded deeply into the quivering nymphoid in a missionary-positioned mating.

Dr. Hein twisted a dial. The wire-frame model of the associated dildo widened by at least an inch, and the temperature increased by 6 degrees fahrenheit. The auburn-haired sexual-prisoner bucked in her chains, her venus mound shaking vigorously as she slathered the vibrating, energized dildo with the nectar of her ecstasy.

"Ah! Ze Orgasmic Frequency Index has increased by 2%!"

"Ne-heheh... we're on the cusp of a mm-heh-heh breakthrough..." tittered the disturbing Dr. Tom.

There were three basic scenarios being zapped into the brains of the captive audience via the Virtual-Reality helmets; The sandy beach with the long-haired lover, another scenario that resembled a wealthy mansion in the one of the Antebellum Southern States with a clean-cut Aryan blond man with hair neatly pressed into a perfectly styled center-part wearing (but not for long) the blue uniform of the Union army during the Civil War.

Last was a swanky, upscale, modern urban penthouse with heart-shaped furniture, floor-sized lava-lamps and plasma globes. Females in this scenario found themselves ravished by a smooth, bald-shaven black man with rippling muscles and firm, chiseled features. He emerged from a restroom wearing a blue velvet bathrobe. It was probably intended to be the abode of some rap superstar or pro-athlete. The three virtual men and their scenarios where repeated throughout the chamber, their images bombarding the brains of the captive nymphoids.

It took Dick only a few moments to scrutinize this giant cannister of forced lust before he took a shot at the controls. His prior computer expertise plus a few hours greedily reading all he could about the Area-69 Intranet and subsystems gave him a quick grasp of the technology before him.

"Vhat are you..." began Dr. Hein, before the image on screen shifted. The writhing, auburn-haired nymphoid was approached from behind by the muscled, bald, black stud on the beach, even as she was being drilled mercilessly by the long-haired, olive-skinned male. In real life, the sharing that took place next would have been less likely, but the illusionary boy-toys both cooperated to lift up the disheveled, luscious body of the woman between them, and pressed her against themselves. The long-haired one withdrew for a moment, while the black stud roughly speared her gaping, wet cunt with his 10 inches of ebony hardness.

But the original penis, (of similar length) thrust into her from behind, as she was doubly penetrated by a male sandwich of synthesized virility. While such a position might have been extremely difficult in real life, in the virtual world, the neurons were stimulated precisely, creating an experience indistinguishable from the actual orgy.

On her real-world pallet, the sleek slut arched her back furiously, humping her naked thighs as irresistable pleasures boiled her brain. The chains struggled to contain the thrashing, naked, sweating she-devil. Though there was still but one dildo grinding into her womanhood, the awesome technology could create almost any conceivable sensation. Dr. Hein slapped her own forehead.

"All zis time! Vhy did I not sink of zhat? It should haff been so obvious! A red light flashed, accompanied by a frantic, high-pitched beep. The auburn-haired nymphoid grunted vigorously as her breasts seemed to rise higher... fuller... larger.

"Ah! Quicker zhan before! Ze Nymphoid is loosing control over her fertility powers, and ees forced to revert to her true form!" This had happened before, that Dick had seen. Apparently, the true form of most Nymphoids is a body of impossibly exaggerated voluptuousness, with breasts so plump and vast that a real women would find herself at the Chiropractor inside of 48 hours. While the female currently under Dick's scrutiny now had a bustline noticeably larger than the wobbling volleyballs she'd once been graced with, he had no doubt her jiggling bosom would grow far more than the mere three inches in five seconds he'd just observed. And he would be here to gather all the data, record it, and use it to develop a new line of libido-enhancing weaponry that would reduce any Nymphoid in its path to a masturbating mass of ripening boobflesh.


Some of them thought he was just a useless appendage; but he understood. He did not truly need to understand all the powers and dangers of the sex-monsters this Agency captured; for the man slipping into the the cloistered maintenence corridor on the south edge of the Vampire holding pens was concerned with the security of the facility. It was a foregone conclusion that he would do whatever he had to in order to get the free, easy, abundant sex right in front of him.

But discretion was a must, of course. For anyone working here, the Feds had ways of slapping multiple felonies onto anyone's record for a breach of secrecy or security concerning Area 69.

"The sex is never easy..." he grunted as he pried loose a service panel controlling one of the titanium barricades that protected the rest of the facility from the nymphomaniacal entities trapped within the Vampire pens. "I'm either... paying for it... lying to get it... or risking... NNNFH... jail time. But he'd weighed the dangers, the potential, and the rewards long ago. These otherworldly sluts feed upon sex and lust; used it as weapons to ensnare and possess men. They could give more pleasure than an entire whore-house combined to any man that fell into their clutches. Yes, some could devour souls, feed on your maleness until you became a woman yourself, use you to breed swarms of their own kind... but in the end, this was the place. In this controlled environment, he could enjoy the sex-starved, voluptuous abominations with greatest safety.

But first, he had to take care of himself, he had to eliminate anything and anyone that could put him and his position at risk. There was no choice, no hesistation. Bigswallow had to be removed. It should be a simple matter; he thought, as he cut a few green wires, reconnected some yellow ones inside the service panel. It was a simple, yet elegant plan. Bigswallow had been shaking things up lately, providing new ideas and encouraging other agents and scientists to think in different directions. Someone like that could create risk; someone like that might cause an accident... someone like that could easily suffer an accident. The man knew how to reroute the internal sensors; his sabotage of the locking mechanism would go unnoticed, and when Bigswallow's duty roster required him to visit this sector... he'd be in for a nasty, (yet very pleasurable surprise) By disabling only the doors between different holding cells, his sabotage would go unnoticed for now. There were the major sealed checkpoints that separated most of the Agents from the Nymphoid pens, and he didn't dare touch those.

But just a few crossed wires on the doors between holding pens, and Bigswallow would find himself attacked by the sex-starved captives he was assigned to study! He couldn't give the young agent a chance to regain his memory, and against one of the big-titted, fanatically randy Vampire-sluts, soon enough he'd no longer be an agent; he'd be just another nymphoid to be locked up, proded, and forcibly masturbated!


She was ancient, and in her many long centuries, the raven-haired beauty had been known by a pantheon of names; though she preferred to call herself Arya. She often frequented places like this; this 'Area-69' Sex-superstore. Her prey could be snared so easily here.

Arya was good at appearing innocent; she had found the precise combination of facial expressions to convey the youthful naivete of a small-town girl gone to the 'Big City' for the first time. It did not matter whether the 'Big City' was Babylon, Constantinople... or Las Vegas, no one saw through her natural disguise; who could suspect that the pouty-lipped, black-haired maiden who seemed younger than 25 years had in fact survived the Great Deluge of legend, bedded the Pharoahs of Egypt, and sucked the hard cocks of corrupt, Medieval Popes as a forbidden mistress?

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.