Area-69 'Code-Pink'
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2006 by XXXecil

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - For decades, the ultra-secret agency based in 'Area-69' has shielded the human race from the salacious depradations of an overwhelming legion of lusty, busty, voluptuaries hot to smother the human race between womanly thighs. But not all those within these cold halls can resist the gorgeous temptations sealed within that give a new meaning to the word 'Nymphomaniac'. But there is a shocking, bra-busting price to be paid for those that cannot resist.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Vampires   Light Bond   Orgy   Interracial   Lactation   Transformation  

"Nahahahah!... Dat is de sound of Yvette laughing; Laughing at de man dat can't stay away from de pussy. You come back! Dey all come back for de cunt, and de boobs!"

"Yes... closer mi amore... let Yvette out of de cramped little tube... mmmm... much better... de legs need to be stretched... de boobs need room... room to hang loose... Oh! No... no... keep going! Yvette likes de breast play first... it gets da right juices flowing..."

"Rub de nipple... suck on it... yes... mmph slurp Yvette... should not have to remind, but deed you remember to turn off de camera, and de alarm?"

"Yes! Yes! but still... keep your voice down!"

"You are too tense, mi amore. Yvette not tell anyone about de way you suck upon de nipples; or de way your hands glide over de ass... or de kisses... mmmm... de kisses upon de troat... down to Yvette's cleavage... no one is to be told of de way... mmmmph... de way you squeeze each boob in hand, leeking and nuzzling into Yvette's great-big teets."

"Yvette is happy when mi amore comes to grab her boobs, and den... yes... den to plunge your face into... OH! into de pussy! Yes! De way you lick Yvette's pussy... it gets her ready for de main entree! AHHHHH! Tease de pussy! When you flick de little nub; Yvette cannot help but to get wet wit de girly juice!"

"MMPH SLURP stop... mmph... talking... so loud... can't... risk... anyone... SLURP, SUCK overhearing..."

"Nahahah!... No one hears; no one tries to listen. Dey trust you! Dey all trust you not to touch Yvette, dey trust you not to caress de pussy, dey trust you not to fondle and squeeze de ass, dey do not tink you will leek and kiss Yvette from head to toe, and no one knows how much you like Yvette's boobs."

"Yes... go on... grab dem... rub de nipple wit your finger... yes..."

"I... I feel them... it's like they... are you getting bigger? Your breasts? Are they growing? Right here?"

"Oh yes, mi amore. Yvette wants you to feel dem squeezing into your hands... yes... by now, de boobies are so big, you can't get your hands around dem, no? And Yvette can make her teeties grow more! Touch! Rub dem! You could lose your cock into da cleavage, no? Oh... eets so good when you leek dem... do de little swirly wit your tongue... Yes! Like dat! Yes! And de teets? Your whole head could feet inside dem now!

"Ohhohhhohhh... eet is time, no? Time for de cock! Time for de penis! YES! Yvette is ready! De pussy is hot and wet, eager for de sex! NAHAAAAH! Yvette... can feel... de lust... you... have not gotten de pussy... een a long, long time..."

"GRUNT Ironic, isn't it? considering where I work."

"But now, you can come to Yvette... URNN You come back een da night for more of de pussy, more of de boobs... yes... YES! DA COCK IS HARDER! HARD INSIDE YVETTE! mmph slurp"

"Perhaps... ohh... you were right to silence Yvette wit your tongue down into de mouth... Yvette... gets... loud... during de sex... wit... DA COCK! BIG! PUMPING INSIDE!!! AAAHHHH! Yes... de way... you thrust into... and out of... de pussy... Yvette... finds it... too hard... to control herself!"

"Oww!... I like it when a girl... grunt scratches my back... but not that hard..."

"Ohh... mi amore... you bring out de animal in Yvette... oh... OH! Closer! Yvette feels! Yvette knows! You must talk to Yvette! Tell de instant you are about to cum inside de pussy! Tell de moment you must spurt inside de cunt! Yvette likes to count de spurts when a man spills himself into de hot, wet, warm tunnel between de legs!"

"I'm... I'm... it's coming... can't hold back..."

"YES! YES! MON DIEU! DE COCK! DE SPERM! YVETTE LIKES TO COUNT DEM... COUNT DE SHOTS OF DE SEED INTO DE CUNT... Un! Deux! Trois!..."


Dick still didn't remember many details from his prior career in Area 69, before this supposed Mnemovore erased his memory, but he was a quick study; and the Top-Secret documents he'd been given revealed much of the inner-workings of the secretive, salacious agency. Now, he was leaving a vast, cryonics storage level in the Paranatural section. A vast grid, hundreds of cells in either direction stretched out in a square behind him, nearly the size of a football field. The plexiglass containers each held a naked, frozen Nymphoid in suspended animation. Some were frozen while trying to masturbate. While any of them had a face for the camera, the sort of face that the fashion-world craved; their bulging, blossoming tits were almost all of a size near to pornographic. The petite beauty of their faces was in contrast to the sensual curves of over-voluptuous womanhood that disqualified them for any but the raunchiest media.

There had to be thousands here! After reading a few of the documents Dick came to understand how precarious the situation was; it truly was a war. Should these monstrosities be released, human civilization would face a sexual apocalypse that would erode and corrupt any society. They had been so fortunate, agencies like this were holding back a tide of predatory nymphomania that could wreak untold havoc. Today, a man could go out on a hot date; score with a babe, and odds are she won't be a soul-devouring succubus meant to seduce the unwary. But that thin veneer of normalcy was dependent upon the control, entrapment, and containment of the myriad strains of Nymphoid predators. Like that Yvette woman... those eyes still gave him shivers.

He passed under the huge, reinforced titanium portal that raised before him towards his next assignment: Innoculation chamber Beta. Dick would have shuddered visibly if he but knew what horrors awaited him...

"... And what the hell are you eggheads doing to those guys?" snarled Interim Director Chase. The paunchy, balding bureaucrat with thin lips, hooked nose, and flinty eyes waggled his finger accusingly at the dedicated scientists. Below the enclosed balcony where the computers processed the data, there was a vast, rectangular chamber filled with dozens of hospital beds. Fifty of them contained naked men between the ages of 20 and 30, with electrodes pasted to their skin. Each bed had secure shackles with a thickness that looked sufficient to contain a raging grizzly bear. But for now all the captive men seemed unconsious... no... more like dreaming... and the dreams did not seem pleasant; from the twisting expressions on the slumbering faces. Periodically, some of the men began to leap in the restraints, as if in acute internal pain.

"Wait... wait... let me..." Dick suggested; working his best to familiarize himself with every aspect of the lurid facilty. "Vampire Spawn Vaccination Research... right?" he looked eagerly at the bland, egg-head scientists for confirmation.

"What the f@$#! are you supposed to be? A 'Village-People' Groupie?" Snarled Interim Director Chase, noticing Dick's unconventional outfit. His hooked nose and thin lips turning with disdain towards his amnesiac employee.

"Err... no sir... It's just that, this outfit blends in with the sex-store above us; and I have to do a shift to keep up appearances, so it's convenient -"

"ENOUGH! I'm sick to death of that excuse; I'm gonna change this perverted policy AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!" he fumed, face reddening. His own crisp suit and tie bulged outwards with a modest gut. "AND WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THOSE... eh..." His demanding question was cut off as he beheld a strange and disturbing transformation in the innoculation bay below.

It was good that the lanky, goateed-hispanic man in his mid-twenties was not fully conscious; for the shock as his hips cracked and widened, and his arms thinned would have been a blow to body and mind. Every strand of body hair shriveled and vanished, as muscles blended and faded into softer, suppler curves.

"You bastards! You think you've gotta create MORE nymphoids?!" Gasped the Director.

"N-no sir... we're actually trying to stop the process." A lean and wiry scientist responded defensively.

"I thought you retards were doing Vampire experiments?!" Chase clenched his fists.

"Oh yes;" wiry scientist confirmed. " Don't be deceived by the popular fiction and unfounded mythology; it's all just a deliberate ruse."

Dick interjected: "Sooo... I shouldn't expect pasty-faced European aristocrats in black capes?"

"We all have to remember that the legends, myths, and assumptions we've inherited are in most cases deliberate frauds." Reminded another reseacher with short blond hair and a strongly dimpled chin.

"Ohh... I see!" Dick approached the windows of the control chamber with renewed interest. "It's much more difficult to defend against Vampires if no one really understands what they are!"

"That's about the size of it."

But the victims, the slumbering men who had fallen prey to the seductive promises of ravishing, mysterious women, were barely aware of their plight. They could only moan huskily as asses plumped, hips bulged, enlarged, as fat redeposited. The first man Dick noticed, a hispanic in his mid-twenties, was not aware as his smoothing, feminizing body began to grow ripe, soft mammaries that he would have eagerly fondled an hour before. He did not awaken as a rich cascade of raven hair with a blood-red streak unfolded from his scalp, but it was that final indignity; as his manhood itself, shaft and all rapidly withdrew into an expanded, female pelvis, that was when he awoke. And with that hideous, spine-tingling scream, he was a he no longer.

Dick shuddered in horror, awed and repulsed at the terrible fate that awaited those deceived into complacency by this dangerous Strain of Nymphoid. Yet he could not look away, as a newly female orifice unfolded from the naked crotch of the Vampire Spawn. The moist, new cunt began the throb and flex, like a thing with a life of its own. The stunningly attractive female sex-pot that had grown out of the body of the male hispanic strained her bonds. Her eyes, once a common brownish shade now flashed with an infernal, blood-red radiance as her supernatural powers awoke.

Everywhere, the same; men of varying colors and degrees of fitness forcibly morphed into curvy, seductive, feminine shapes while semi-conscious; but each one awakened as his precious cock was sucked inwards; to disappear forever as a wet, hungry vagina blossomed forth.

"Sooo... HORNY!" screeched a platinum blond Spawn, her cereal-bowl sized boobs could not cease their buoyant jiggling for even a moment as she struggled mightily with her thick, triple-chained shackles. "HORNY! HORNY!" Within less than a minute, where once there had been 50 young men in good health, now 16 of them had been replaced by smooth-skinned, moist-pussied Nymphoids. Dick couldn't help but notice that none of them had fangs... that he could see.

"Hey uhm... these... eh... these 'Vampires' eh... they do drink blood right? Or is that just part of the Spin?" The amnesiac agent asked. The leaner, wiry scientist chuckled as he checked his readings.

"Oh sure; just not with their mouths." He let the threat hang in the air.

Without pressing for details, Dick turned his eyes towards the metamorphic spectacle unfolding in the innoculation bay. Yet his thoughts were racing, and he frowned his worry over the reaction of this supposed Interim Director. What kind of administrator was Chase if he knew so little about the operations in his own facility? Dick had found data and studied about these Vampire Vaccination tests; and their supposed leader hadn't? It seemed that Area-69 was not in the most capable of hands.

"Yes, we really scored this time;" chuckled the blond, dimpled researcher. "Our scheme above-ground is bringing in real results; we were able to run this study because a nest of Vampires moved into town, lured by the store, Area-69. In such a sexually-charged atmosphere, they calculated that dozens of gorgeous women with stripper-sized tits acting like whores in Heat would go unnoticed."

"But they were wrong;" confirmed the lean, lanky scientist. "Our Surface-Teams were able to trap both the Ancient Vampires, and their newly-infected Spawn... now we'll see if our vaccine shows any promise."

The experiment was over in about two minutes. Out of fifty captured males, who had been seduced, drained, and infected with Vampirism, only six remained male and human after those tense minutes had passed. It started more at the south end of the room, where the youngest men had been situated. Amidst throaty grunts rising in pitch each second, skin smoothed, hips widened, and penises retracted, until there were only six left.

One of the last was a burly, beef-cake macho man with a 'Semper-Fi' tattoo on his right shoulder, he was scarred and grizzled, with stubble on his chin, and a short scar across his weathered cheek. All his Marine training couldn't have prepared him for the consequences of one night with that incredible, insatiable slut... she wasn't even a hooker either! She had gotten something from him more precious than money...

And he had lost something of far greater value. His entire body shook with spasms of painful pleasure as his skin seemed to... melt... the mutagenic virus lodged in his every cell re-engineered his flesh itself in a way that would have confounded the world's leading biologists; but it was an everyday occurence around here.

There was an odd, squealing grunt as his now smooth ass bulged and ripened, while his pelvis shifted as child-bearing hips appeared. In moments, it was an entirely different creature that writhed naked and chained to the table, the proud tattoo was blurry now, as the feminization regenerated his skin. Dick thought that the process was over by the time his proud, seven-inches of manmeat withdrew inwards, to blossom outward into a wet and hungry cunt. But the madness was only beginning.

"What the... something's wrong with subject 17!" announced a previously silent, fortyish-looking scientist with salt-and-pepper hair receding at the top. "Upon metamorphosis, the subject's mammaries do not typically exceed a double-D bra-cup in 98% of infected Spawn..."

"You're Right..." remarked the slim researcher. "Subject 17... Breast-Body index is way off!"

Were the screams that the former Marine made of pain? Was it lust? Grief over the loss of manhood and humanity? Whichever sensation, it was undoubtedly intense, as feminine howls reverberated through the Innoculation Bay. But it was her breasts that were of special concern... from Dick's vantage point, it was unclear whether the rose-tipped mounds were jiggling solely from the squirming struggles of the woman herself, or whether the careening, wobbling bounces were due to some internal force within each boob.

Both seemed to be true, as the bounding bosoms seemed to rise upwards with added height and girth each second. The rosy-tipped nipples reminded Dick of two riders on horseback that bounced in their saddles as they slowly but surely, crested the top of a hill.

"HYPER-FEMINIZATION! EXCEEDING ALL THE PREDICTIONS!" came the cry.

"MUST HAVE BEEN AN ALLERGIC REACTION TO THE VACCINE!"

"... TOO FERTILE! PHEROMONE LEVELS UP 300%" it was difficult to distinguish the speaker, with all the frantic scientists yelling at once. But with a keening wail of relief, Subject 17's breasts, having burgeoned from a size much like that of a grapefruit, through at least 4 inches of wobbling, jiggling expansion, had soon reached the ripe girth of honey-dew melons in less time than it took to say it. But the troublesome mammaries had widened at nearly two inches past that size when the spurting began.

Arching her back, the new and over-fertile Spawn released twin streams of hot, rich milk from her darkening nipples. The throbbing, pumping crotch that had once housed manhood, now yawned with feminine emptiness as pungeant pheromones saturated the air. But the observers could see only the moist girl-cum beginning to slather the sleek thighs of the she-devil; as the arousal of her first Rut cut deeply into every fiber of her being.

Compounding the soul-numbing horror of the transforming victims, was the escape. The shackles that held down the impossibly-endowed female creature in bed 17 wavered, rattled, and unlocked!

"NO!! WE... WE MISCALCULATED!! THE COMPUTER WAS UNCALIBRATED FOR THIS DEGREE OF HYPER-FEMINIZATION!!!" as the workers frantically sounded alarms, the lactating sex-demon arose from its prison, and lunged for a nearby table.

Of course, it was one of the six remaining men who had remained men after infection with vampirism. The abomination that crawled towards the bed of a thirty-something black man with an exceptionally thick moustache and beard cackled as she eyed her prey, honey-blond hair with a bold red streak falling across her smooth, aquiline face. Dick wondered whether this misbegotten horror remembered that 3 minutes ago, she'd been a man herself. Apparently not; it seemed as though once you had been Turned, your old life was just a vague memory. Now, Dick released a long-repressed shudder, his hands pressed to the plexiglass. Once, there had been a macho man willing to fight and die to serve his country; but now there was only a nymphomanical Porn-Queen with an outrageously plump ass and milk-leaking tits.

That drooling pussy was poised over the erect, thrusting cock of the male below her; the Spawn's eyes glowing an infernal red with triumph. She buried her Prey's face in her wobbling, bulbous, breasts; flaunting her outrageous femininity as she prepared for that seminal moment, she positioned her hot tunnel of lust above the hard, black meat angling upwards, when the white foam blasted her right in the pussy.

The teams responded quickly to any such breach like this. The rutting vampire spawn was sprayed and then tackled by what appeared to be a team of attractive lingerie models. It was a demanding job, for these women also worked as waitresses in the bar connected to the sex-shop; and as such they often remained in their red and pink, lingerie push-up bras with gartered stockings for most of the day. This group carried clear gas-masks, connected to extra oxygen tanks for use during lengthy exposure to Nymphoid pheromones. Each had a belt full of blue vials containing Libidinex, the sexual suppresant that was often vital in such a crisis, and now they blasted away with metal nozzles that spewed Holy Water foam, an effective deterrent against creatures of magical evil.

The Spawn was hauled off, paralyzed from the Holy Water, as an Evangelon was strapped to her forehead, dampening her vampiric powers. Even still, those great mounds of titflesh released rivulets of lactation, and still seemed to be growing slightly. Another dose of foam was applied to the bosom and crotch, as the lingerie-clad security force tried desperately to stall the Hyper-Feminization.

"You bumbling incompetants!" sneered Interim Director Chase, as he surreptitiously adjusted his pants and belt. "What if that monster had gotten out of the Bay?"

"It didn't; and what's important is that we've managed to raise the effectiveness of our vaccine against viral-induced feminization to 12%." responded Dimples.

"On balance; today was a good day." The older, balding researcher decided.

But Dick was not so cavalier. Should he ever be tempted to break the sexual-contact prohibition against Nymphoids, he would remember this day. He would remember the Horrors that squirmed with moist-pussied arousal in the chamber below.


"You know, maybe we're going about this the wrong way;" Dick suggested, as he studied the digital screen. This laboratory had a number of large screens that seemed to be monitoring to movements of extremely attractive women going about normal business in public. In particular, he was observing a young lady that seemed to be on the cusp of her high-school years, perhaps a little over 18. She was in some sort of flashy food-court at a bustling shopping mall. The bubblegum she chewed behind her moist lips, and her silvery sunglasses framed by her bronze-colored, blondish hair helped to foster a fun-loving, teenage image.

She was carried on sleek legs with a natural tan that resembled what most women could achieve only through nylons... up to her denim short-shorts. Her bare midriff was adorned only with a sparkling, faux gemstone within a navel ring, and strapped close by on the hem of her shorts was what looked like an I-pod, but the Area-69 observers knew that she was not listening to music, she was not some flighty teen looking for the next fling; she was hunting. After a short pause to observer her, Dick continued his critique.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.