Not the Marrying Kind - Cover

Not the Marrying Kind

Copyright© 2006 by strawberryangel

Chapter 8: Common Ground

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Common Ground - Bree was a wild, promiscuous woman. Educated and self assured, she felt she had her whole life figured out. That was, until she met him. The instant connection to him led her to behaviors and feelings foreign to her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

He stood up and took my hand as we made our way to my bathroom. I led slightly even though he would have found his way there eventually. Walking past the two walk-in closets that faced each other, he looked to the right toward my exercise room off the bathroom. We turned and opened the frosted glass door that separated the hall from my large master bath. I had a huge tiled shower with frosted glass walls and door. Stepping into the shower I turned the water on. The shower had a temperature memory so it was running hot in a matter of seconds and I switched from the normal shower head to the rainfall head that was attached to the ceiling.

Grabbing the bottle of shower gel from a tiled shelf he lathered up my slick naked flesh. Paying special attention to my breasts, down my stomach and around to my ass, he washed my pussy with gentle rubs. Sliding his finger over the smooth lips they hinted at penetrating but never actually doing so. After he felt I was thoroughly lathered he pulled me under the water spray to rinse off.

Using the same shower gel I worked up a frothy lather on his chest. Turning him so his back faced me, I washed his back. I watched the bubbles as they dripped to the small of his back and continue down the crack of his ass. He was magnificent, his body sculpted and beautiful. It appeared belong to someone in their mid 20s, not their 30s as it was. My hands continued to serve as his wash cloth, carefully rubbing down, following the path the suds had taken. In countering circular motions I cleansed his firm butt. I was enjoying the feel of the indentations along the sides that revealed that his exercise regimen was effective.

With the water washing over me, I stood on my tippy-toes and bit down on his shoulder. Not too hard, not even hard enough to leave a mark. His sculpted body drove me to want to bite him and taste him. Forcing him to turn, I finished washing his chest and down his washboard stomach. The hair on his chest narrowed to a thin path over his belly button down to a trimmed curling patch of pubes.

My hands finished washing his stomach, feeling each firm muscle. Working my way down along his hips to his outer thighs I bent down. With water rushing over me, I continued to rub his legs. I cleaned every inch of them. Lathering more soap between my hands, there was only one area left. Starting at his inner thighs I maneuvered my soapy hands up, reaching his balls. I carefully cupped and caressed them making sure that I didn't miss a spot.

His dick had been hard ever since he lathered me up. It stood before me in all its glory, begging for its time. I washed it, gently stroking my hands along its length. I made sure it was perfectly clean from base to tip. My hands continued my petting until I felt compelled to taste and feel it in my mouth. It was slick and warm. My hands grabbed his ass as I impaled my mouth onto his steel rod. Groaning in my enjoyment of him I was happy on my knees pleasuring him. He didn't seem to want to cum in my mouth this time because he pulled me up. Whimpering my disappointment, I was spun around catching myself with both hands on the tiled seat. In the perfect position, he placed a hand on the small of my back ensuring I continued to be bent to him in this manner. I felt his cock press into my pussy and in one thrust I surrounded his cock.

"Oh God!" I exclaimed.

He pumped into me moving with purpose. Again and again I felt his tip hit my cervix.

"More," I groaned with delight.

I got more. Cole drove into me and every inch of his hard cock molded into my sex. The more he pushed the more I wanted. I let go of the seat and reached for the shower floor. It was slick and I my hands slid to the wall where I braced myself. This angle was magnificent. My orgasm was rising swiftly, as was his. Each penetration forced me to expel my breath until I came. It was glorious as my cunt walls gripped and released his cock, like a loving hug over and over again. The pressure of the walls gripping him made him groan and after a few more thrusts he held deep into me. His hot seed shot out his swollen cock. I remained motionless, continually squeezing my walls to milk him for every precious drop.

After his cock finished its twitching he helped me to stand upright. My legs were weak from the power of my orgasm. I turned and he held me in his arms. Twisting off the shower I emerged to towel off, he followed close behind. The pangs in my stomach made me realize that we never finished dinner.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.