Not the Marrying Kind
Chapter 6: The Confrontation

Copyright© 2006 by strawberryangel

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Confrontation - Bree was a wild, promiscuous woman. Educated and self assured, she felt she had her whole life figured out. That was, until she met him. The instant connection to him led her to behaviors and feelings foreign to her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

Saturday night I ran on my treadmill like I have never run before. With my radio blasting music I ran and cried and cried and ran. When I was finished I fell to the floor with no more strength to run and no more tears to cry. After a hot shower I laid in bed with my red rimmed eyes unable to lull myself to sleep.

I awoke the next morning realizing that eventually sleep had found me. I was smacked in the face with my heartbreak. Should I have told him how I felt about him when I had the chance? It probably wouldn't matter in the end. I didn't think he was a player at least it wasn't the impression I got through all our conversations. I lugged my sore legs out of bed, the punishment I had given them the previous night weighing heavy on them. Making my way to the kitchen I began to fill my coffee carafe with water to brew myself a morning cup. I jumped in reaction to hearing my garage door open up. Running to the mud room I flung open the door to the garage to see my mother making her way to me. My sister had told my mom, she had to have. The last time my mom used the key pad to my garage door was to check on my house five months ago while I was away on vacation. She would never just enter my house, it wasn't like her.

"What are you doing here?" the brisk tone in my question showed my surprise.

Her determined look told me that she would not leave until her business was done. "I just wanted to stop by and see you. There isn't a crime in that is there?"

She had me there. "No there isn't. I was just about to brew some coffee. Would you like some?" I knew I couldn't make her leave and I didn't want to. Her presence helped distract me and I knew that she would share some words of wisdom.

"I would love some. It will go well with these." She held up a box of Krispy Kreme donuts, my favorite.

A mom always knows how to fix a boo-boo, I laughed in my head. Together we went into the kitchen.

Hot coffee in hand and donuts on our plates we sat at the kitchen table. I was a taller version of my mom. Okay, not an exact replica, mind you, but you could tell we were related. Our main difference was that she had short dark-brown hair and a caramel tone to her skin that I always envied. Our voices sounded eerily similar and we were both opinionated women. I know she had raised me that way.

"I'm sorry honey. Rebecca told me what happened last night," she said with sadness in her eyes.

Looking down at my coffee as the cream froth swirled around I asked, "Did she tell you everything?"

"I believe so," she replied unsure.

"So she told you we met on line?" Trying to find out just how much she knew.

Taking a deep breath she said, "She told me you met on line, that your first date was great until he left abruptly. She said you two went to a club for your second date and he picked up another girl and offered no explanation. Then she said that at dinner last night you saw him with that girl."

"Do you think I'm over reacting?"

"Oh honey, I don't know. I've never met him; I haven't seen how you two interact." She avoided giving me a direct answer. "But I don't like that he thinks he can date both of you."

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you about him sooner. I wasn't sure things would go anywhere and I guess I was right," I stated while picking at my donut.

She reached over the table and touched my hand. "Stop worrying about that. I know we have been on your back about finding someone and for that I'm sorry. Maybe we put too much pressure on you."

It was a relief to hear her say that. She understood how their questions made me feel. In regard to Cole, I knew that it was always up to me as to what to do next. He consumed my thoughts almost every waking second. Do I give him a chance to explain? Or do I just cut all ties and save myself more pain? My mom gave me little in the way of an answer, but it was my decision so I didn't blame her. She stuck around and we talked about so many things we hadn't talked about for a long time. It was nice. If anything good came out of this it was that my mom and I seemed closer. I guess I had pushed her away. I viewed her only as Mom. Never did I think of her as a friend but today she was a friend.

We talked all morning and into early afternoon. Pulling things from the fridge we prepared lunch. We both stopped when the phone rang.

"Oh my God!" I exclaimed, "I completely forgot that Cole was going to call at noon."

I looked up at the clock. My heart was pounding. I didn't know whether I should let it ring or answer it. Calmly my mother walked to the phone and pressed talk.

"Hello?" she said into the receiver. There was a pause and she replied, "Let me check, who may I say is calling?"

She turned to me and said, "It's Cole. Do you want to talk to him?"

"Should I?" I questioned back.

"It's up to you honey," she replied shrugging her shoulders as her hand covered the mouth piece.

My hand was shaking as I reached out for the phone. I wasn't sure what I would say. Would I ask him about last night on the phone now? Perhaps I would decide as we talked.

"Hello," I said nervously into the phone, trying to steady my voice.

He replied, "Hello sweetie! Sounds like you have company today. How are you this afternoon?"

"That was my mom. I'm okay." I replied, "How are you?" My voice was a little terse as I held back my anger. He was acting as if last night didn't happen. How many women was he dating? Boy he was good.

He must have noticed the difference in my voice because he said, "Your mom? Are you okay? You sound upset."

I knew that I didn't want to confront him over the phone so I tried to muster cheerfulness into my voice as I replied, "I'm fine. Are we still on for tonight?"

My mom was watching me closely trying to decipher Cole's answers. She shot me a look as if to say Are you sure? I nodded to her.

"Absolutely! I'll bring a bottle of wine, if that's okay?"

"That sounds good, but I won't be cooking dinner. With my mom here today and how busy we have been I don't think I'll be able to prepare something. I hope you don't mind if we order in." I said. I didn't want to labor over the stove for him with all that had happened and the fact that I wasn't sure how the evening would go once I confronted him.

He laughed while he replied, "I don't mind at all. I just want to be with you. I'll pick up a movie on the way there."

"Sounds great," I replied. "I'll see you around seven?"

"Make it six. I can't wait until seven to see you," he stated in a sweet tone.

I forced a laugh and said, "Six it is. See you then. Bye."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.