Not the Marrying Kind
Chapter 4: Take Two

Copyright© 2006 by strawberryangel

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Take Two - Bree was a wild, promiscuous woman. Educated and self assured, she felt she had her whole life figured out. That was, until she met him. The instant connection to him led her to behaviors and feelings foreign to her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

Friday drug on so I chose to leave work early. After quickly eating dinner I got changed and freshened up. Driving back into town I was dressed casual in form-fitting jeans and a snug red top. The v-neckline hinted at my cleavage but didn't reveal too much. What wasn't exposed was hugged by the cotton fabric. My black-heeled boots added three inches to my height. With Cole being so tall it would definitely help.

Traffic was light so I quickly got to the parking garage and walked to the club. People were milling about outside talking and smoking. Wading through the crowd I made it into the club and up to the bar. Next to the bar I stopped to survey the tables that were set in rows in front of the stage. The lights were dim so from a distance it was difficult to make out a person's features. If it weren't for the waving arm that caught my attention I was going to have to weave my way through the tables to find him. Thank god he spotted me. I didn't want to have to walk up to people to find him; how embarrassing.

As I walked closer I realized it was indeed Cole but my excitement at seeing him quickly faded noticing that he wasn't alone. There were two other guys sitting on either side of him. They must be his friends, I thought. But wasn't this a date? Perhaps I assumed a lot from his invitation. One of his friends vacated a seat next to Cole and I made my way to it. He stood up and kissed my cheek as I smiled up at him.

"Hello," he greeted, "these are friends from work. This is Todd and this is John." Cole motioned to each guy in his introduction.

"John, oh, he is the one who told you about this group playing here tonight." I replied in a pleasant tone as the light bulb went off in my head. Looking at Cole he nodded in agreement. "Nice to meet you two," I said to his friends, then turning to Cole, "I should have brought some friends, I didn't know we'd have company." With a laugh I flashed him a grin and winked.

"That would have been great," Todd retorted.

"Yeah," hearing John chime in, "but I think I spied a few at the bar so don't worry about it." As he finished his sentence he was turning to check out a redhead and brunette sitting at the bar, cocktails in hand.

"I'm sure we will have fun even with the two of them around," Cole chuckled as he placed his hand on mine. Close together, we talked and laughed. I was pleasantly surprised that we were never at a loss for conversation. Tonight I was drinking beer, as was Cole. We sat close holding hands and talking, as though no one else sat at the table with us. I could feel the connection between us again and there was a tug in my chest. With some time before the band took the stage, Cole excused himself to use the restroom. Watching him walk away, I admired his firm butt flexing under his jeans with each step. The delicious view soon was out of sight and the waitress stopped at the table to take our drink orders. Grinning from ear to ear I was on cloud nine; I could have been anywhere and felt this happy because I was with him.

Settling back in my seat, I observed Todd and John picking up their conversation after ordering more beer. Todd appeared to be the intellectual type with his small-framed glasses and firm but not overly muscular build. His hair was medium-blonde and, at closer inspection, hiding behind his glass were the most vibrant blue eyes. He was actually quite handsome, and I surmised that if he chose contacts and began lifting weights to tone more, he would be fighting off the ladies. He seemed happy as he was, though, and that was admirable. As we sat there I realized that he had an extremely funny sense of humor, which was keeping John in stitches. Thinking back now I remembered Cole had spoken often about how funny he was. From what I overheard, he did well for himself financially speaking but also came from a wealthy family. If one looked at the complete package, he was quite the catch.

My study turned to John and I was drawn to his smile with supple looking bow-tie lips and perfect teeth. His eyes were an unusual shade of light brown and his chestnut hair had that messed-up look. No doubt he worked for a half-hour to acquire that messed up look. He was strikingly handsome. Certain that he worked out I admired the sections of his rippling muscles that were exposed by his short sleeve shirt. Wondering how the rest of his firm body looked in his casual attire, I made a mental note to sneak a glimpse whenever he stood up.

Pulling my attention away from John, I peered over to the bar section to see if Cole was returning from the bathroom. To my shock, he was standing next to an attractive brunette talking and smiling as she was obviously flirting. Suddenly I wanted to retch. Contemplating a ninja maneuver, to sneak out of my seat so that I could flee to my car, my eyes darted around to find the exit. Feeling humiliated, I couldn't help but turn back and continue to watch the two in their exchange, frozen in my seat unable to talk, flee or think properly.

As the brunette laughed more animatedly she made every effort to brush against him and touch him. My cheeks were getting red in my anger at Cole. The young lady might not know he was here with me but he most certainly did! I could have sworn that he asked me out on a date but now I wasn't so sure. He had two of his friends with him and now he was picking a girl up at the bar. Was I in the twilight zone? Did I read his signals wrong? Perhaps I should have never agreed to come. I drifted off wishing, in retrospect, I had declined and spent the evening at home. At least in a bubble bath I would feel safe and relaxed, but now I was most certainly not feeling either. It was then that I decided to cut my losses for the evening as I turned my undivided attention to a new target, John.

The waitress returned with our drinks and I used the break in the guys' conversation to naturally ease myself into it. I talked to both of them but directing questions to John. In doing so I forced us to have to lean in closer to each other to decipher the responses since the music was getting louder in the club. Peering back with one eye on Cole and that damned brunette, I continued my flirtation with John. He was definitely flirting back; seemingly not bothered by the fact that Cole had invited me.

When I saw the brunette turn to the bar to write something and then pivot back slipping a small piece of paper into Cole's shirt pocket, I was inflamed. My stomach churned in jealousy, anger and disbelief. He really was something else! Inviting me out but still filling his black book, like I wouldn't notice! Well two can play that game, and I can play with the best of them! My mind yelled. With the music getting louder, people were in the space between the tables and the stage dancing. I noticed that the song had just switched to a slower one. Cole was saying goodbye to the brunette and heading back to our table. I really didn't want to face him after what I witnessed. Feeling humiliated I feared I might end up making a fool out of myself by telling him what I thought of it all.

John, God bless him, was unaware of what was happening and continued to flirt with me. Hastily I turned to him, "Would you like to dance?" I asked.

Flashing a million dollar smile he replied, "Sure."

With him slightly behind me, we walked to the make-shift dance floor as he placed his hand lightly on the small of my back. I darted a look over my shoulder in time to see Cole stopping by his chair watching us leave. His mouth was slightly open and he seemed a bit shocked. Good. I thought, he isn't the only one who could pick up someone else in this bar. My next thought rattled me slightly; but John is Cole's friend, what have I done? Oh too late now. Besides, he still had the brunette's phone number tucked in his pocket. I am sure he didn't throw it away. I guess he wasn't as interested in me as I had hoped.

John pulled me close to him, still leaving a tiny amount of space between us. He was only an inch or two taller than I was in my boots, so we were almost eye-to-eye. He leaned his mouth close to my ear and continued to flirt. He was charming and undoubtedly a player in his own right. He was the type of guy I would normally target as a conquest.

Slowly I relaxed and found myself falling into my normal flirtatious behavior. With each sway back and forth he pulled me closer until the front of our bodies were pressed firmly together. He was making me giggle and smile as I replied in his ear to each question. John's hand was on the small of my back and I wasn't sure, but I would have bet his fingers were moving down toward my ass.

We rotated and swayed. A quarter turn later, my eyes focused on a figure facing me. It was Cole. His mouth spread in a wry smile and his eyes were ablaze. My body stiffened, and John must have noticed my body language as he whipped his head in the direction of my stare. Our dance floor embrace now opened up, Cole looked right at John and tersely said, "I'm cutting in."

Shifting nervously before his friend John responded, "No problem, man." Then turned to me, "Thanks for the dance Bree."

John left me standing facing Cole who grabbed my hand and murmured, "Let's go." He started to walk. To avoid being dragged, I traipsed behind him, my hand clutched in his firm grasp. Leading me to the table he swiped my purse up and I looked John's way. He shrugged his shoulders and flashed me an apologetic look.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.