Anne and Mary - Cover

Anne and Mary

Copyright© 2006 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 57: Labor Day

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 57: Labor Day - Two young women go to college in search of excellence in life and sex. They form a study group with four men. It's a long, slow story about how people learn to live together and share their special genius. They have problems, but they solve them.<br><i>Fair Warning!: There's lots of sex, but it's mostly off stage, so you need to use your imagination.</i>

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Group Sex   Slow   School  

The pool had been finished for a week; it was finally full and the sun-warmed water no longer totally frigid. Anne and Saul had started doing morning laps almost immediately, the rest tested the water and decided to wait.

They had finished the summer term in good shape and were about to start the second term of their sophomore year.

They held the Friday meeting beside the pool. Sigrid reported the business going well. Anne had signed several franchises for Still Waters Graphics outlets at other campuses.

"We need to organize training, you know. Alex, can you and Heather put together a day of training so we can discuss it next week? I'd say they'll be ready to get started before the end of October.

"How's it going with Virtual Jewelry, Heather?'

"Good. Turns out there's a backing we can use that releases the color when it reaches body temperature. Actually, the color sort of changes when it releases. If we use that, it'll indicate when you can remove the backing: that the color is set. I'm working now on what designs and images and stuff to offer when we go public. A lot of things, like stars and small designs, I think we should sell individually, not on large sheets. Maybe ten or twenty in a pack, but so you can put them on one at a time, easily. Anyway, as soon as I can show you what I have in mind, I'll get estimates and make a proposal.'

"You're great, Heather. You've really run hard with this, ' Anne said.

"Hey, it's a dream for me, you know. A new application of graphic design to the real world.'

"Tom, the pool is great. Thanks for the hard work.'

"You're welcome. Glad you've got somewhere to do your laps... The contractor did a good job, so I got him to give an estimate on a hot tub and cold plunge outside the sauna. He says it can go right on the slab, it's strong enough. I think we should go ahead. Pretty soon it will get too cold for the pool.'

"Did he give you any ideas on how we can use the pool in the winter?'

"Well, that's either a rigid enclosure or an air-supported structure. Pretty expensive either way, and not really simple. I think we should wait until we have more budget or a better idea.'

"I'm not really looking forward to having to use the gym again. This is a real luxury.'

Mary spoke up. "Sarah called this morning. She told me that someone's bought the land on the other side of the stables, between her and the highway. It's a five-acre parcel, and whoever it is has also bought the land behind the stables. You know, the woods and where the corn fields are, right behind us.'

"How big is that piece?' Saul asked.

"She said they bought 50 acres altogether. Don't know who, and don't know what it's going to mean as far as our riding space is concerned. Worst thing would be a housing development.'

Saul said, "I think I'll check the survey report on this property, just to be sure where we sit.'


Mary and Sarah drove the horses to the State show. They parked and unloaded both of them, gave them water and settled down to wait for things to start.

In the ring, on Hero, Mary experienced the same increased sense of confidence she had felt in him since he had gone to Colorado. He knew what to do almost before she asked him, yet never anticipated. He was always ready. Her marks in the first event could not have been better. The Bay stepped out in the ring as though he were born to it.

At the end of the day, Mary took first in all her events. Her usual opponents with their cow ponies were well behind her. And, first place carried some attractive prize money as well.

As they drove home, Sarah broke a long silence.

"Mary, I want to make a deal with you.'

"What do you mean, Sarah?'

"I've been thinking about this, and waiting until you won your first big show. Now, you've done that. I want you to buy Hero and The Bay from me.'

"How much do you want?'

"You can have Hero for what I paid for him. You know I got The Bay in a package deal with another, good horse? Well, you can have him for half what I paid for the two of them.'

"You might as well give them to me.'

"No. I can't and I wouldn't. I can't because I run a business and it would make the bank yell bloody murder. I wouldn't because you need to feel you've paid a fair price for them.'

"You haven't set me a fair price yet. They're both worth more than that.'

"Yes, they are. But the reason for that is that you've trained them up to it.'

"Hero was good to begin with, and well trained. And you paid me while I was working with both of them.'

"I paid you to teach my students. You did that, and you trained my horses. You made Hero from a rather difficult stable horse into a horse who could win. He won today. You trained him for the show ring. As for The Bay, you took dog food and made a champ out of him. It's a fair price.'

"No. And I won't take them at that price.'

They wrangled about it all the way home, but by the time they drove into the stable yard, they had struck a deal. When they had unloaded and bedded the animals down, they shook hands on the deal, then hugged on it.

"Steve coming tonight?'

"Yeah. Watch out, he likes you.'

"Aw, he just gets off on it when I sit on his cock and tickle him with my hair.'

"I probably would, too.'

"Maybe I'll try that.'


Steve and Sarah spent the weekend, and on Monday, there was a barbecue by the pool. There were lounge pads and chairs around the pool and a waterproofed double bed. Sometimes they made love outside or slept out in the warm summer night. No one had yet worn a bathing suit. They had solid, all-over tans, but there was still a scent of sun preparations in the air.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.