Anne and Mary
Chapter 51: Mary

Copyright© 2006 by Robin Pentecost

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 51: Mary - Two young women go to college in search of excellence in life and sex. They form a study group with four men. It's a long, slow story about how people learn to live together and share their special genius. They have problems, but they solve them.<br><i>Fair Warning!: There's lots of sex, but it's mostly off stage, so you need to use your imagination.</i>

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Group Sex   Slow   School  

When we got to Fairplay, we unloaded the horses, hugged Aunt Bessie and drove home. Mom put Will and me in my room. In the morning, we went to the ranch right after breakfast.

The horses were a little rested, so we saddled up and took them out for some exercise. The first time The Bay saw a cow, his ears pricked up. We rode close, until the cow moved off. The Bay wanted to follow, so I let him. In a half hour, he'd rounded up about 20 head without a sign from me.

"Will, he's a natural."

"Hero's been backing him up like he knows what he's doing. I sure don't. It's uncanny."

We rode toward the swimming hole and tethered the horses. Mom and Dad met us there. We went into the shack, hung up our clothes and carried lounge pads down to the water. Will and I went in, horsed around and swam. When we came out, Mom and Dad had taken their pads off to the end of the clearing; they were making love. I sat down close to Will and watched. Will sketched.

When they were resting, Mom called my name. I went over and sat beside them.

"Lift up a little, Sam. Thanks. Hey, not too far!... Mary, on the way out here just now, we were talking about the last time we made love here. I just couldn't wait. Is it all right?"

I bent down and kissed her lips. Then I kissed Dad. "Of course it's all right. I watched. I loved it, seeing you so happy."

They pulled me down alongside them, held me for a while. When I felt Mom's hips begin to move again, I kissed them both and left them to it. Will was still sketching.

We stayed at the ranch for supper, and while the folks and Bessie talked over coffee, Will and I went upstairs with Dan and Beth. Afterwards, we left for home.

Before Will and I went up to bed, he said, "Lucy, Sam, I thought you might like this." He gave them a sheet from his pad.

They were making love in the clearing, out in the open, their passion joyful and pure. To one side, separate but close enough to be a part of their happiness, was I.

Mom hugged Will for a long time, got his shirt all wet with her tears.


We worked the horses hard every day. Worked Will, too. They all responded well, quickly learned a lot. One day, Bessie had the hands round up about a hundred head, and we rode out and worked with them for the next three days, sleeping out. I shared a bag with Will or one of the hands.

On the weekend, Consuela came up from New Mexico. She and Dan spent the first evening with Will and me and decided to stay until we left. She rides like I do, loves the same way. Wednesday night we talked about the horses. "I'm real pleased with the progress they've made. I wish I could stay another couple of weeks."

Dan said, "They need more time to get into the work."

Aunt Bessie said, "I know your folks would like you to stay. So would I."

"Can't, Bessie. School starts again Monday."

"Mary, why don't you fly back?" Consuela asked.

"And?"

"And Dan and I and the hands will work the horses for a couple of weeks. I've got to go home soon, but there's plenty of work for them here, and plenty of people to ride them. Get them used to different riders. In a couple of weeks, Dan and I will bring them east to you with your rig. We'll work out how we get back." She paused. "Tell you what. You drive your truck back, we'll haul your trailer with the horses. Deal?"

"Do you need them for a show, Mary?" Dan asked.

"No. Not as much as they need the experience. It's a deal, Consuela. Okay with you Will?"

"Absolutely."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.