Anne and Mary - Cover

Anne and Mary

Copyright© 2006 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 44: Designs

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 44: Designs - Two young women go to college in search of excellence in life and sex. They form a study group with four men. It's a long, slow story about how people learn to live together and share their special genius. They have problems, but they solve them.<br><i>Fair Warning!: There's lots of sex, but it's mostly off stage, so you need to use your imagination.</i>

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Group Sex   Slow   School  

Alex had the morning shift at the store. Two or three customers came in, looked at the stationery, wandered back to look at the Life Studies and left. He made one sale to a rugged Junior, taking the picture and quickly creating the graphic. When the fellow okayed the proof, Alex ran the copier and packaged the stationery. The man paid up and left.

A girl came in asking about stationery for herself, decided to wait until there was a woman on duty in the afternoon.

Shortly before lunch, a woman student came in and asked, "Do you do custom designs, or just the ones on the easel here?"

"I can do something for you. What would you like?"

"I want the graphic across the top of the sheet, like this. What's that going to cost?"

"Mainly a matter of time. If it doesn't take too long, probably only an extra five dollars."

"Good. Let's do it. Where is your computer?"

"Just a sec. You have to fill out and sign this order. 'Your signature indicates you agree to the use of your image or images for the purpose of the order'..."

"Okay. Okay. Standard release language, right?"

"Except we destroy the images unless you request in writing that we archive them."

"Nice. Good idea... There."

"Let me close up for lunch, then we won't be interrupted. Or, would you rather I didn't?"

"No, go ahead. You're not going to rape me. You're not the type."

She wore a burgundy zip-front dress of a heavy cotton rugby knit that hung to mid-thigh. She was as tall as Alex, big-boned, with an angular face that was more handsome than pretty. Her hair was the color of horse-chestnuts, shiny, long, and loose.

"We use this room here." Alex opened the door to the studio. "I'm Alex Jefferson."

"Heather Huxley. Good set-up."

She walked into the studio and looked around. One wall was hung with black cloth, one painted flat white. A low platform on which to stand was covered or painted with the same colors. A long table stood against the third wall. The computer and monitor were on a table by the door; posing stool and camera in the middle of the room.

Heather kicked off her shoes, pulled down her zipper, threw her dress on the posing stool. Naked, she walked to the table, turned and looked at Alex. Her body was strong and well-fleshed, neither fat nor thin. When she reached to gather her hair, her full, soft breasts rose strongly on her chest, her nipples erect. She pulled her hair to one side and sat on the edge of the table, then settled on her right elbow, her hair falling over her arm and flowing over the edge of the table. Her breasts swept across her chest. She stretched one leg along the edge of the table, the other knee bent, exposing her sex. She placed her free arm along her side, her hand poised between her navel and her bush.

"Take this, please?"

Alex moved the camera, focused it. Heather peered at the monitor. "A little closer. Good. Go ahead."

Alex tripped the record button, the computer buzzed.

"Okay."

Heather got off the table and came to look at the monitor. "Right. Can you give me a color print of that?"

"Sure." Alex clicked the print icon.

"Now, I want another one. Over here."

Heather stood in front of the black wall, in profile. Her breasts were balanced by strong, sharply defined buttocks. Her fine, strong legs and slim ankles made a striking picture on the screen. Alex moved the camera while Heather watched the monitor.

"That's about right. Let me get my hair right."

She reached up and gathered her hair in her near hand. Her breasts rose again.

"Move a little so it's an exact profile. Good." She licked the fingers of her other hand, tweaked her nipples. They rose sharply. She looked at the camera.

"Take it."

Alex took it.

Heather went to the computer again. "What graphics program do you use?"

"Mostly Photoshop."

"Can you show me what you plan to do next?" She grabbed an extra chair and sat down next to the operator's seat.

Heather worked beside him for the next fifteen minutes, her full figure only inches from him. They took the images of her and turned them into outlines with only occasional detail. Heather knew exactly how to achieve the effects she wanted.

"You want to finish this?"

"Just let me do this," she made her hair fade into the page beneath her body.

When they were done, Alex transferred the images to his layout program.

"Now, put the first one across the top of the page... Right... Right."

"Where do you want to put your name and address?"

"Here, between my legs. That's right. Looks great doesn't it?"

"I'll say. You write to me on this and I'll come running."

"Good. Now the other one. Along the left edge. Use my toes as the baseline for the type. Uh, gimme that a sec." Heather grabbed the mouse and swiftly made several knowing changes that refined the whole image.

"Very good. You know your stuff."

"Sorry. Hope you don't mind. Go ahead and print them."

Alex sent both orders to the printer. Heather showed no sign of leaving.

"I want the original image files, okay?"

"Sure. Where's the form?... Sign here."

She leaned over to sign, her breasts swaying toward Alex.

She looked at him. "You want to use these designs?"

"Probably."

"Let me have my order free, you can use these images for samples. Just change the name."

"Well, our policy is that all sample images are of Anne or Mary. Reduces our exposure. Business decision."

"Tell me about this business, what you're doing." She settled back in the chair, pulled her knee to her chin and watched Alex with her level, brown eyes.

Alex explained the stationery operation briefly. Heather already had that figured out.

"Where do the Life Studies come from? I was in last week and looked them over. Who are the models?"

"The models are Anne and Mary, two of the women in the company. We do other stuff as well. I do the graphics layout."

"Layout for what. What other stuff?"

"Our two biggest lines right now are erotic art..."

"Neat. Sorry, go on."

"We have a bunch of Nudes of Anne and Mary and Sigrid in pastels, a series of Erotics, anonymous, non-explicit scenes of sex and a series of Explicits, which are exactly that, pretty hard core. We sell them as limited edition prints. I do the catalogs, make the prints."

"Can I see the catalog?"

"Actually, there are two catalogs. One for the Nudes and Erotics and one for the Explicits. Also, Will does paintings of horses. That's big ticket stuff, commissions."

"Will who? Sorry. I'm quizzing you, but I'm fascinated."

"I don't mind, and I get to look at you as long as you ask questions."

Heather smiled, a big mouth full of strong teeth. She crossed her leg over her knee, freeing her breasts.

"How's that?... Will who?"

"Will Spector, he's our artist. He does all the erotic drawings and he and Mary work with the horse commissions. He's getting pretty well known."

"I've seen Will Spector. We dropped a course together."

"Huh?"

"We both signed up for a graphic design course that's required for freshmen. We both challenged the exam, got credit and dropped the course. Beginning of the year. Can I see the catalogs?"

"Take a look at this." Alex called an image onto the screen. "It's the cover of our Nudes and Erotics catalog."

"Wow. I want one. Nice work."

"We sell them for fifteen dollars each."

"How come?"

"Covers production cost, keeps the voyeurs away. Our market is collectors and seriously horny adults. Not college kids."

"Smart. I want both. I'll pay for them."

"For you, because you are so pushy, I'll make an exception and give them to you."

Heather smiled again.

Alex said, "Look, I'm hungry and I've got a two o'clock class. How about lunch?"

Heather got up and reached for her dress. "I'm hungry, too."

She pulled the dress over her head, settled it on her shoulders and hips with one quick motion and began pulling her hair out of the neck line. Her breasts swam and bobbed under the knit. Alex watched with a bemused grin. Finally, Heather pulled up the zipper. Her breasts were still moving.

"They'll settle down in a while, at least until I start walking." She grinned at Alex. "Can't do a thing with them."

Alex packed up her stationery with the catalogs and took the minimum payment. They were headed out the door when Sigrid came in to take the afternoon shift. Alex mumbled a quick greeting and they left. They had a sandwich nearby.

"Where do you live, Alex? Which dorm?"

"We live off campus. Out east of town."

"We? Who's we?"

"We all share a house. Will, Saul, Tom, Anne, Mary, Sigrid. She's the one who came in as we left."

"Sounds interesting. I live off, too. Got a big room on Forest Avenue where I can work in peace."

When they had finished lunch, Alex had to rush. Heather stopped him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.