Anne and Mary - Cover

Anne and Mary

Copyright© 2006 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 34: Friday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 34: Friday - Two young women go to college in search of excellence in life and sex. They form a study group with four men. It's a long, slow story about how people learn to live together and share their special genius. They have problems, but they solve them.<br><i>Fair Warning!: There's lots of sex, but it's mostly off stage, so you need to use your imagination.</i>

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Group Sex   Slow   School  

The next Friday they talked about Christmas and beyond. Everyone was going home. Tom and Saul and Sigrid would fly together. They decided to return to campus a week early to 'get a running start'.

Mary took the floor. "I'm going to be looking for houses when I get back. Has everyone got an okay for the money from their folks?... Good."

"What are we looking for?" Tom asked.

Mary said, "Start with this, then let's talk. Three bedrooms, two full baths if possible, living room, dining room, family room, two-car garage. Anything else?"

"Any chance I can get a studio?" asked Will.

"On the wish list."

"When do we move?" Anne asked.

"If we find something, at the start of the new semester. Okay?"

"What if you find something all of a sudden? Won't they want a deposit or something to hold it until we can all see it?" Saul suggested.

"I can give them something, I suppose," Mary said doubtfully.

"Look, I've got about three thousand dollars from the work I've sold at the stables and to Saul's dad, and more coming. Why don't we use that if we need it?"

"You put it in your bank?" Saul asked.

"Uh, no. Not yet. I've just got the checks in my room."

"That's not too safe," Tom said.

"Why don't you ask Sigrid's advice next time we see her? Or Tom can," Mary suggested.

"Yeah. You see, I haven't put the money in my own account in case we get the business started up. I feel like it kind of belongs to all of us. I'd really like to put it where it will do the most good."

"Thanks, Will. That's great. After all, it's really your work and your money." Anne said.

"Just the same, I want to do it this way."

When we went to supper, Sigrid joined us at our table. The guys all introduced themselves. Will made a point of sitting next to her.

"Sigrid, has Tom told you about how we're thinking of starting a business?"

"Some of it, yes."

"We've sold a few things, and I have around three thousand in checks. We need to get a bank account, I guess."

"Right. Are there any employees yet? Are the checks made out to you?"

"No and Yes."

"Have you registered the business or do you have a name for it?"

"No. We're going to call it Still Waters Art, got a whole list of names for divisions and stuff, just not a lot of business yet."

"Then it's simple for now. Just go to your bank and open a new account in your name, Doing Business As Still Waters Art. Get the best deal with the lowest rates they'll give you. You can always upgrade it later."

"Who signs the checks?"

"You do, unless you give someone else rights."

"For now, Will, keep it in your name, sole signature rights," Saul advised.

"I suppose. Okay. Tell you what, Mary, I'll get the account and give you a signed, blank check in case you need it."

"What's that about?" asked Sigrid.

Anne said, "We're looking to rent a house next semester. Get away from the dorm."

Sigrid turned to Will, "And what is the business? I guess it has something to do with your art work."

Tom leaned over. "We're not saying much yet, Sigrid. Will does some great drawings of horses, that's one part... "

Saul added in a low voice, "The other things are nudes of Anne and Mary and erotic art of various kinds."

"Like the nudes I saw up in your room."

"Right," Mary said.

"If it's all that good, you'll make a fortune, if you want my opinion. But for now, Will, keep it simple. Let the bank do the work for you."

"Good advice. Thanks.

"Uh, Sigrid?"

"Yes, Will?"

"Umm, wait a second. Tom, you mind if I ask Sigrid to pose for me?"

"Will, it's not up to me. Just ask her, it's her body, her life."

"Thank you, Tom. That is the way I feel about it."

"Okay, I tossed a coin and made the wrong choice. Would you pose for me?"

"No, not the wrong choice. You were thoughtful to ask Tom, and he was right to say it's up to me. Nude?"

"Yeah."

"Sure. Let me know when."


Mary worked with the two horses again that week. On Saturday, she took The Bay for his usual workout in the big ring. Sarah came by on her way somewhere.

"Want to come in for a minute? Ride him for a while?" Mary asked.

"Sure."

Sarah opened the gate, came inside carrying a lasso. The Bay stiffened. Mary felt it and tried to soothe him. Sarah threw the rope toward one side of the ring. The Bay's ears went flat back and he reared, turned and ran. When he got to the end of the ring, he just kept on running around the edge. Sarah quickly climbed the fence.

Mary had kept her seat when he reared, now leaned forward and put her arm along the horse's straining neck. She rubbed him and talked in his ear. Gradually, he began to calm down and before too long Mary had him under control again. She walked him to the fence where Sarah was sitting on the top rail.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.