Anne and Mary - Cover

Anne and Mary

Copyright© 2006 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 32: Anne's Thanksgiving

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 32: Anne's Thanksgiving - Two young women go to college in search of excellence in life and sex. They form a study group with four men. It's a long, slow story about how people learn to live together and share their special genius. They have problems, but they solve them.<br><i>Fair Warning!: There's lots of sex, but it's mostly off stage, so you need to use your imagination.</i>

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Group Sex   Slow   School  

I drove home on Wednesday afternoon; cut my history class. The weather was cold, gray, but no snow yet.

It was good to come home. Mom was making supper in a t-shirt when I came in the door. I hugged her and hugged her and rubbed her ass. Frank and Ralph were there, too. And Dad. It felt so good to hug him again.

We all talked thirteen to the dozen through supper and a long time after. Frank told us about his work at school, his engineering drawings and such. Ralph showed me his latest science project. I brought out a portfolio of Will's drawings.

That sort of took over the evening. We spent the rest of the time looking at the drawings, talking about the group and my wonderful friends. I told about how Saul's dad was helping us, how he had asked Will to send a whole lot of drawings along when Saul went home. I talked about our business plan.

"When do you plan to start this?" Dad asked.

"I guess we'll start the retail side next semester. That's the Life Studies of Mary and me, and the stationery line. We've almost got enough of the studies to get started, and the stationery is really only a matter of getting the equipment together. Need to find a location, too. Something cheap, but private enough for taking the pictures.

"Then we've got to get some kind of production set-up going so we can make prints of Will's stuff, not just sell his originals to be lost forever. What with school, there's going to be a lot to do."

It was late when we went to bed and I heard Mom and Dad making love during the night. In the morning, Mom gave me a grin while we started coffee. "Hope we didn't keep you awake, Anne. Well, those pictures are something else."

"Not half as much fun as posing for them."

"Now, stop that. There's work to do today."

Thanksgiving dinner was wonderful. I talked to Marianne for an hour while the guys were watching football. When I went downstairs to catch the wind-up, I noticed Mom and Dad were taking a love break. Mom waved when she saw me go past their door.

On Friday, Marianne and Martin, Seth and I went out for dinner. We ate a lot, talked a lot, went back to my house. Upstairs, we relaxed like old times, in my bed.

When the phone rang, it was Saul. "I hope I didn't catch you in the middle of something."

"Nope. Just finished firsts. It was great. How are you doing? Getting any?"

"Well, yes. Had a date with my old girlfriend. She's getting married soon; wanted to say goodbye, or see you later, or something.

"Listen, can you get away tomorrow? I've got a lot of news from Dad and other stuff and I think it would be good if we all could talk on Sunday."

"Yes, I guess so. Want me to meet your plane?"

"Would you? I'll leave right after synagogue. Be there about 2:34, United Express."

"Right. See you then. Uh, Saul?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"I love you, too, Anne. And I miss you."

"Did you take your girlfriend home yet?"

"No."

"Good. Enjoy one for me."

"You too. Bye"

I went back to what I had been doing with Martin.


When Saul came out of the gate, he hugged me hard. "What's the plan?"

He hugged me some more. I got the idea, and we went to his room before we headed out to 23rd Street. They'd be out riding anyway.

When I rang the doorbell, the peep hole flashed and Mary opened the door in the nude.

"Been like this all weekend, huh?" I said.

"It's really comfy. But Will and I just got back from the stables, and I was going to take a shower. Thanks for calling this morning, Saul."

We went in, settled down in the living room. Alex was there, watching college football. "Good time?" he asked.

"Yes."

"Us, too. Too bad you missed Mary's Thanksgiving dinner. Wonderful. And leftover turkey tostadas. Probably some left for tonight."

Will and Mary came back from the shower. They hadn't bothered to dress. Saul and I peeled, too.

"How's the house?" I asked.

"Great," said Mary. "Two big bedrooms with kings. Huge master shower and separate tub. Wonderful kitchen."

"I heard about your turkey tostadas," Saul said.

"Want one? I'm really hungry."

We wandered into the kitchen, got out leftovers and beer and sat around munching turkey with cranberries and lettuce and stuff, all on blue corn tortillas. Delicious.


Alex went out hunting early Sunday morning and captured some cinnamon rolls and a coffee ring. We settled in the living room once we had finished eating, a big pot of coffee on the table.

"You know I took the business plan and a lot more of Will's drawings home with me. I talked a lot with Dad, and I went to see one of the dealers we sent stuff to.

"Both Dad and Manny Fox agree that Will's work is highly saleable. Manny asked me for a regular supply. Dad says he can sell everything he has to collectors or to dealers. He and I estimated the value of the work Dad has in hand at around ten thousand dollars wholesale."

"Boy," said Will.

"So, it looks like we have a potential business, as long as we keep Will healthy and happy."

"Leave that to Mary and me. What did your dad think about the business plan?"

"He liked most of it, Anne. He's pretty skeptical of the Life Studies line. Doesn't think it's good enough to make much money. The stationery line, well, he said he knows nothing about that business, can't tell whether the amount of work that goes into an order will pay enough return. I think we need to look at that.

"There are two areas he had some comments on. One is reproduction, the other is marketing. We aren't clear enough about how we're going to reproduce fifty prints, or whatever, of each of the Erotics and Explicits, and he thinks we don't know what we want to do with the nudes, sell them outright or make them into serigraphs. Prints, that is. And, he thinks the idea of a gallery doesn't really fit the products we have. He wants a better proposal on distribution."

Alex said, "Okay if I jump in?"

"I'm done."

"Okay. I've been thinking about production. As far as I know, Will, prints are lithographs, and engravings — that's one thing — or else they're photo-reproductions of an original."

"Well, yes. You have to include woodcuts and works originally done as lithographs or silk screens. That's not what we're talking about, though."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.