Anne and Mary - Cover

Anne and Mary

Copyright© 2006 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 31: Mary's Thanksgiving

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 31: Mary's Thanksgiving - Two young women go to college in search of excellence in life and sex. They form a study group with four men. It's a long, slow story about how people learn to live together and share their special genius. They have problems, but they solve them.<br><i>Fair Warning!: There's lots of sex, but it's mostly off stage, so you need to use your imagination.</i>

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Group Sex   Slow   School  

After Wednesday classes, Will, Alex and I hit the supermarket. We got all the stuff I needed for Thanksgiving dinner, plenty of beer. The guy at the liquor store even let us buy a nice bottle of wine. He knows us pretty well by now.

We stopped for supper at the Union. No point in paying extra or trying to make supper in an unfamiliar kitchen. And the weather was cold enough so nothing would spoil in the car.

At Henry's house, we put stuff away, looked around. Two big bedrooms with big beds, great master bath. Wonderful kitchen. Living room with a fireplace.

We opened some beer, started a fire, put some music on the stereo and settled down, the guys in armchairs. I sat on the big couch, watching the fire. Very cozy.

"Will," I asked, "how'd you get started drawing?"

"I don't think I ever started, really. I've always drawn. I'm the only one in the family who does, except for Mom, of course."

"I thought both your folks were artists," Alex said. "You said they both teach art."

"Dad teaches Art History. He doesn't draw or paint. Anyway, I started real early, and Mom always encouraged me, helped me."

I asked, "What did you do for models?"

"I've done a lot of still life, a lot of landscape. There was a time when I only drew sports cars. If I wanted to do life studies, I had to put up with my friends — they usually had something better to do — or my two older sisters. And they found out fast that posing is a bore. I had to learn how to catch figures in a hurry, on the fly."

"That's how you work so fast," Alex said.

"Did your sisters pose nude for you?" I wondered.

"Hell, no. Not a chance. Nudity is not big in our family. All my figure work of my sisters and mother is clothed. Clothes are a lot harder to draw than bodies, sometimes."

The fire was nice and warm. I got up and took my dress off, sat back down in my panties. The table in front of the couch was the right height, so I put my feet up.

Alex asked, "Where did you learn to do figures, then?"

"Well, there was a girl my age down the street. When we were about ten she'd pose for me with her clothes on. After a while, she'd take her panties off and let me draw her from the waist down. She'd let me draw her pussy, too. That's how I first learned to draw genitals. But she never would take her dress off or let me draw her fully nude. At least not then."

"When, then?" I asked.

"That was strange. I dated her for a while when we were older, but I couldn't get to first base with her. Then, one day, she called me up and asked me if I would do a drawing of her. We must have been fifteen.

"I went over to her place, and she was there with her brother. We talked a while, and she reminded me of how she used to let me draw her, but wouldn't take off all her clothes. She said she wanted me to do a full nude of her, right then. Of course, I said okay.

"Well, she took off her clothes. But her brother stripped, too. It ended up, I drew my first erotic drawing that day, of her and her brother fucking like rabbits."

"Wow! What a kick." I said.

"Oh, let me tell you, it was. But, that was the last I saw of her. She kept the sketches and the final drawing. They moved away a month later."

"What about you, Alex?" I said. I got up from the couch and stood in front of the fire, feeling the heat on my skin. It felt good on my back.

"Well, what about me? I'm just a kid who went crazy over computers. I had girl friends, got laid now and then. My family's pretty much like the rest of your families. We don't do anything really unusual... The day Anne took me to your room and we made love was wonderful for me. I thought she was the greatest. The next thing I knew, I was in bed with Mary and Anne and Tom. This has been a very unusual few months for me."

"You holding up all right, Alex?" Will asked.

"I'll say. I've never been happier. Mary, you two have changed my life."

Alex came and stood beside me. He put his arm around me, slipped his hand into the front of my panties. "Have you ever made love in front of a fire?"

I reached into his shorts. "It's great. Do we want company?"

"Sure."


We slept late Thanksgiving morning. And when we woke up, it was hard to get out of a bed where there were two warm, loving men and one willing woman. But we worked hard at it and finally had a late breakfast. When that was done, I put the guys to work on dinner.

We had a medium-size fresh turkey, stuffed, and I made lots of other things I used to make at Aunt Bessie's ranch. I made an apple pie for dessert. We worked for a while, took frequent breaks, and lay about the living room smelling the stuff cooking and enjoying each other.

By the time it was all ready, we were really hungry. We ate a lot, drank the wine. Then we did the dishes, cleaned everything up. The whole day was, somehow, lazy, loving. Eventually we went back to bed.

When we finally put the light out, I had Will on one side, Alex on the other, hands all over me. I had my hands well occupied, as well.

"Another first," said Alex, when we were too tired to make love any more.

"What?" I asked.

"My first naked Thanksgiving. 'Night."


Friday, we got going early so we could meet Sarah. We drove to the stables, changed to her car. The competition was at a fair grounds an hour or so away.

We got there in time to look around before things got started. A number of stalls sold western-style clothes and knick-knacks, more stalls offered riding accessories. Most of it wasn't too good quality, but I saw a shirt I liked and bought it.

Will was looking at everything. Now that he had decided to learn to ride, he wanted to have the right look, too. I showed him a couple of shirts, a jacket. He ended up buying an inexpensive hat that would probably last him until he decided whether he was serious. I made him promise to wait on boots until we could find some really good ones. They're too important to make compromises on.

Alex just wandered around, looking at the girls and the horses. I watched the horses, too. Some of the riders were warming up a bit in the cold air. There were several horses that looked as good as Hero. Their riders really knew their stuff.

Pretty soon, the show got under way. Sarah, the guys and I sat in the stands and watched. I had the program and made a list of the things I saw that weren't actually written down in the schedule. Before long, it was clear who was good and who wasn't, and I could concentrate on the good riders.

Sarah pointed out the critical things: what the judges were focusing on, how they were going to make their choices. Not all of them were directly related to the riding. They seemed to care a lot more about appearance, in some cases, than performance. She said that was natural, especially at a small, non-accredited show.

The show took all afternoon, and finally, the results were announced. We had been making notes, keeping our own score based on Sarah's estimate of the riders' performances. She was very close. The winner was our second choice. Our pick for winner came up third. Sarah said she thought politics had something to do with that. Too bad, but nothing new.

Will, of course, was sketching like mad. I looked over his shoulder, and he seemed to be concentrating on the riders, more than on the horses. Several sketches only showed parts of the horse, a foot, the head.

"What are you up to? You usually draw the horse. Today you're drawing the riders."

"It's like when I see you ride, Mary. There's something very subtle going on there, and I want to try to catch it... See how he's making his horse move? I want to make you see how he's doing it, and what's the horse's response. This is really fun."

He really did catch a lot of the feeling for how riders cue the horse, and he sketched them with tremendous reality.

A woman sitting next to Will was also watching him work. He was furiously sketching a rider performing in the ring.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.