Anne and Mary
Chapter 27: Selection

Copyright© 2006 by Robin Pentecost

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27: Selection - Two young women go to college in search of excellence in life and sex. They form a study group with four men. It's a long, slow story about how people learn to live together and share their special genius. They have problems, but they solve them.<br><i>Fair Warning!: There's lots of sex, but it's mostly off stage, so you need to use your imagination.</i>

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Group Sex   Slow   School  

Sunday breakfast was later than usual. Everyone seemed to have trouble getting out of bed. People kept wandering from the cushion corner to look at something on the wall.

Finally, Mary and Alex settled down to work on the statistics exam. The rest of us went back to sit on the bed.

"Will, this is wonderful stuff."

"Seems to have achieved my goal of being exciting, anyway."

Anne giggled. "I'll say. Look at you. And you're the artist."

"Hey, I do it because I enjoy it. Turns me on big time."

"That's just as obvious from the work as it is from the state of your cock," said Saul. "Will, here's what I want to do. I think your stuff is great enough that you can sell it for good money. You aren't sure. How about I send some of these drawings to people I know who can give you an objective opinion?"

"Well, I don't have a problem with that. But, suppose, just suppose they say it's saleable. What have you got in mind?"

Anne said, "We want to organize and market your work and other artwork like it. We want to sell it to a wide market of collectors and... and... uh, horny people."

"We do?" said Saul. "I thought you said..."

"Shut up, Saul."

But Saul continued, "Well, I want to send some of your horses and some of your erotic drawings to my dad. He'll tell us what he thinks. And I also want to send some of the erotic and some of the explicit drawings to a couple of people I know who deal in erotica. Maybe half a dozen to Dad, and two or three each to the others."

Tom spoke up. "Saul, can I suggest something? Let's call the anonymous drawings 'Erotics, ' the ones of boobs and balls 'Explicits.' Then we have the horses and the nudes."

"Okay, at least we'll know what we're referring to. Okay with you, Will?"

"Sure."

"What about my sending them to Dad and the others?"

"I've got nothing to lose in any of this. What's interesting me is what Anne's cooking up over there. You're looking at finding out how good my stuff is. She's got something else in mind."

"Will, I do have some ideas, but they all depend on whether Saul's dad thinks what you do is marketable, and on what you want to do if they are. Let me hold back on some of that. No point in getting all worked up about nothing."

"Okay. But you sound as though you're looking to make a business out of selling my work. What's in it for me?"

Saul said, "I think we'd form a company of some kind. You'd provide it with your work, we might buy additional stuff. The company would market the products to the appropriate audiences — horse lovers, love lovers, collectors of erotica of all kinds, and some to a general market.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.