Anne and Mary - Cover

Anne and Mary

Copyright© 2006 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 26: Anne

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26: Anne - Two young women go to college in search of excellence in life and sex. They form a study group with four men. It's a long, slow story about how people learn to live together and share their special genius. They have problems, but they solve them.<br><i>Fair Warning!: There's lots of sex, but it's mostly off stage, so you need to use your imagination.</i>

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Group Sex   Slow   School  

I really enjoy the mornings on weekends. We sleep late, sort of. That is, if we wake up and it's not too late, we look around for something to do. Or someone to snuggle up to and sleep some more. Plenty of times, we make love and then go back to sleep. It's a swell way to start the day. When we have to, we get up and settle down on the cushions for coffee and muffins, still naked, still touching and loving each other. It all feels so comfortable.

Eventually we got going that weekend; Tom and Alex headed downtown to find a solution to the display problem, Mary and Will to the stables. Saul and I were still stretched on the cushions.

"You going to synagogue today?"

"No, guess not."

"Gonna work out, though?"

"Yeah."

"What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing much. A little about what we're going to do with Will's work, but I'm not working on it very hard."

"I'd say that's a good thing. After all, Will's work is his, not yours or ours." I snuggled into the crook of his arm. My head seems to fall right on his shoulder when I do that. Feels so good.

"Oh, I know. Thing is, I think he's got talent and my dad can tell us if I'm right."

"So? What difference does that make?"

His arm was trapped behind me, so he wriggled it out. I hooked my shoulder into his armpit. His hand ended up on the cheek of my ass.

"If he hasn't got it, fine. If he does, we have some options."

"No, we don't."

"Oh... You mean it's his work, not ours. Yeah. We'd have to talk about that. But if Will agrees..."

"You think we could market it?"

"Right. I don't think anyone is seriously marketing stuff like Will's been doing of us."

I pulled his hand up my side to my breast. "Internet's got tons of dirty pictures, Saul."

He squeezed me, began stroking my side and tummy. "We're not talking about dirty pictures, Anne. It's erotic art. Damn good erotic art, I think. If we could sell it like that, I'll bet we could make some money."

"Might even be fun."

"Uh-huh." His fingers slipped across my bald spot. "God, I love that."

"What about the rest? Mary, Tom, Alex."

"I don't know how that will work out, yet, but somehow I think it will. We'll wait and see."

"What do you plan to do with this?" I asked.

"Well, we could take it in the other room and see."

"No, here... this way..." I laid back across two of the pillows. "Now... put it in there... let me watch... yes..."

Later, we showered, dressed and went for our workout.

As we walked across the campus in the cold wind, I said, "I can't wait to tell Mary."

"Tell her what?"

"That I was the first to get laid on the cushions. That's what we bought them for."

"Things usually work out, don't they?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.