Anne and Mary - Cover

Anne and Mary

Copyright© 2006 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 25: Mary

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25: Mary - Two young women go to college in search of excellence in life and sex. They form a study group with four men. It's a long, slow story about how people learn to live together and share their special genius. They have problems, but they solve them.<br><i>Fair Warning!: There's lots of sex, but it's mostly off stage, so you need to use your imagination.</i>

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Group Sex   Slow   School  

When we got to the stables on Saturday, my saddle was there. I unpacked it, and it felt good to see the old, scarred leather. Sarah looked at it, smiled and gave me a hug.

I had spent a short Wednesday afternoon working with Hero and The Bay. With my posing commitment, I couldn't spend as much time as I wanted. By then I'd read most of the book Sarah had lent me. Hero and I went in with the young group for a while, although their regular teacher was back, working from crutches. I helped out some, then got out of the way. I thought I would just work both horses and see what they knew that I know too.

In the ring, I tried everything I could do and a few I couldn't. Hero is a well-schooled horse, as I had decided earlier. When I ran out of time, I put him up and brought out The Bay. We worked together as before. Today, though, he seemed to have lost his nervousness about being mounted suddenly. He was glad to see me, and we worked for an hour until I felt as though I knew where his strong points were.

Now it was Saturday. I showed Hero my saddle, but he didn't seem especially interested. I was just excited to have it again. We worked with Sarah and her group for a half-hour. I'm really pleased how much the girls seem to like me working with them. They don't jockey for position, or try to show off, at least with me. When I came out of the ring, Rudy Self was waiting for me with his bunch of friends, all mounted.

"Morning, ' I said, tipping my hat. They all grinned like fools. What a stitch!

"Good morning, Mary, ' Rudy seemed to be the spokesman. "We were wondering if you'd be willing to show us a few things.'

"Well, I'll tell you what. I want to spend about two hours working with Hero, here. I want to run him through some things, practice a little. Maybe get a little ride in the woods, too. If you want, you can ride with me. I'll tell you what I'm going to do, and how I'm going to do it. You try it yourselves while I do. If you can't figure it out, I'll try again. Otherwise, wait until next time. Will you buy that?'

"Sounds good to me, ' said one of the ladies.

"Uh, one other thing. I'm glad to work with you, but Sarah's got a business to run here. After we're done, you're going to have to talk to her about this as though it were a class. Is that okay?'

It was okay.

"'Course, that means, if you like this, I'm probably stuck with you for a while.'

They just grinned at me.

We went into the big ring and worked for a long time. Each time I gave Hero something to do, I told them what I planned, and the cues I was going to use. Then I went ahead and did it. They tried it themselves at the same time. Some of it was pretty ragged, and I'd generally have to show them again what I was up to. This didn't hurt me or Hero any, and it seemed to help them. But I didn't really interrupt my own practice plan. In fact, I worked the hell out of all of us. After an hour or so, we went out into the woods, riding down the trails and giving the horses a chance to stretch out in a canter.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.