Anne and Mary - Cover

Anne and Mary

Copyright© 2006 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 20: Posing

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20: Posing - Two young women go to college in search of excellence in life and sex. They form a study group with four men. It's a long, slow story about how people learn to live together and share their special genius. They have problems, but they solve them.<br><i>Fair Warning!: There's lots of sex, but it's mostly off stage, so you need to use your imagination.</i>

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Group Sex   Slow   School  

On Monday afternoon, Anne was ready to leave the room. "Mary, you want to come to the figure class?'

"Watch you stand around bare ass for an hour? Sure, why not?'

At the Art School, the instructor, Henry, met them. "Ah, is this Mary Travis? Are you posing today? How are you, Anne?'

Mary laughed. "I hadn't planned to; I was going to watch Anne. But what the hell, why not?'

Mary went into the changing room, emerging shortly wearing the robe Anne had used. For Anne, it had been skimpy. For Mary, it looked silly.

"If you ask me, this robe is almost obscene. I'd feel better not wearing anything. If I do this again, should I bring my own?'

"Perhaps. I'm sorry, not many of our models are your size. That's why I'm glad you're willing to pose. We need practice with the extended form.'

"I think he means fantastic long legs, Mary. Sometimes he talks funny.'

"Well, I sure don't want to be accused of sexism, you know. Have to watch what you say.'

"Oh, I know I'm a long drink, and my legs are the reason. You know, when we sit down together, Anne and I are the same height.'

"You're right!' said Anne. "I hadn't really noticed, but you're right.'

"Another thing that's interesting about your legs is their strength. We don't often see such powerful legs.'

"I've been on a horse every day since I was six, Henry. That's where the muscles come from. I'll bet you like Anne's abs and shoulders, too.'

"You are both beautiful women. It's just that I like to give the students something challenging to draw. Yes, Anne, I admit I like your 'abs'. From the smooth but powerful musculature, I'd guess you are a swimmer.

"Everyone looks at you differently, ' Mary said. "Some people just see the breasts, some the legs or the ass. Interesting. Guess that, around here, Anne's Ms. Smooth. I'll be Ms. Legs.'

Anne laughed, "Speaking of smooth, have you noticed, Henry, that some of the students have given me pubic hair?'

Henry laughed. "Yes, I think some of them, the women particularly, are diffident about drawing the @mons#. I don't care about that, it's not important.'

The class was beginning and Henry set Mary a pose that focused on her legs and the balance between her legs and her strong, but more compact, upper body.

At the first break Mary walked around, looking at the work in process. In the corner, Anne spoke to Henry.

"Would it be all right if I asked the students to let me buy their work? I mean, maybe $10 a pop for the ones I like. And only ones of myself or Mary?'

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.