Anne and Mary
Chapter 19: Ideas

Copyright© 2006 by Robin Pentecost

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: Ideas - Two young women go to college in search of excellence in life and sex. They form a study group with four men. It's a long, slow story about how people learn to live together and share their special genius. They have problems, but they solve them.<br><i>Fair Warning!: There's lots of sex, but it's mostly off stage, so you need to use your imagination.</i>

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Group Sex   Slow   School  

On Sunday, Mary cuddled in Alex's arm on the breakfast cushions.

"Will, can we look at the sketches you've been doing?"

"You mean the ones of us? In this book."

"Uh-huh. Thanks."

Mary began paging through the book. Alex stopped her.

"Slow down. I want to see these better." As they went more slowly through the pages, Alex became visibly aroused.

"Better give the rest of us a look, too," said Anne, as she picked crumbs off Saul's thigh. "Alex is having too much fun altogether."

Mary slipped out the pages they had looked at, passed them to Anne. "Alex is easy to see, but they're turning me on, too. Will, these are wild... Look Tom, Saul." She held a page between her breasts. "I can remember when this happened, but I can't tell from the picture who it is. I know I was on the bottom, and this was Tom, but you can't tell from this."

"What I see is great erotic drawing" Saul said. "Not dirty pictures — erotic drawings." He began to laugh uncontrollably.

Anne waited until he had calmed down. "Why are you laughing? I think these are wonderful, and by the time I'm through with them, I'm going to want to screw every one of you."

"You're going to have to get in line," muttered Mary.

"It's just... Look, my dad collects drawings, you know. Well, among the things he collects are erotic drawings, Japanese, Indian, some European. I was just thinking about showing him some of these. They are perfect. And he'd never know that was me, there, doing that to you." He laughed again.

Anne turned to Will. "I love these. You know what these people are doing, but you can't see them doing it, or who they are. They are sexy as hell, and the bodies are beautiful, but we're anonymous."

"I've been thinking about doing this kind of thing for a long time." Will explained. "I'm trying to walk the line between porn and eroticism. That is, I want to show the beauty of the sexual experience, without the parts that turn people off."

Tom said, "You've done it for me. I'm just as hot as I can be, even though I can't honestly say who I've been looking at."

"Or even what," Alex said. "Every one of you has made assumptions about what, say, these two are doing. But you can't see that they are doing it, you're guessing. The feeling is there, not the details."

"Well, wait until you see this batch," Mary said. "These are different. A lot more explicit." She handed another batch of drawings on around the group.

"With these, I had something else in mind," Will said.

"You're telling me," mumbled Anne as she leafed quickly through the sheets, then began looking carefully at each one.

"I've tried to show in explicit detail, without being like a medical drawing, the beauty of the sexual parts of the body. In use."

"Saul, what do you think of these?" Alex asked.

This group of drawings were studies of cocks, pussies, breasts, mouths, hands in various combinations of sexual and sensual activity. A hand caressing a breast, two open mouths and tongues interacting, every imaginable mixture. They were exquisitely detailed, but with shading and texture that made them beautiful in themselves.

"They are wonderful drawings. The detail is fantastic, and yes, Will, they are beautiful. But I don't know how well most people would accept them, even so. There's certainly a market for them though, probably a good one. But it's not the same one as for the others. These are for a much more sophisticated collector. Probably sell well in Europe.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.